Enterprise Ch. 04

Story Info
T'Pol confesses her feeling.
2.4k words
4.4
20.3k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenGore
KenGore
29 Followers

This continues the story that freedom 666 started and chapter 3 was written by steven988. This is my first attempt.

As soon as me & Hoshi started going out we couldn't get enough of each other, whenever T'Pol wasn't around observing us & we weren't on duty, we couldn't stop fucking each other. A few weeks had passed since T'Pol had brought Hoshi into our sessions, seeing both of these beautiful women nude was like a dream come true.

T'Pol was eager to learn as much as she could about fucking. During the sessions T'Pol had me and Hoshi try out a variety of positions, but never got really involved. In these sessions while we fucked our brains out, she allowed me and Hoshi to kiss her, snog her and suck on those huge tits of hers. T'Pol was determined not to join in with us and it drove me and Hoshi mad, to allow us to taste the cake but not eat it.

It was weird having dinner with Hoshi whilst T'Pol was in the corner watching us like a cat watching a mouse.

One day T'Pol told me that Captain Archer had asked her and me to survey a class m planet, I could barely contain my excitement. We launched in the shuttlepod just the two of us; Enterprise had a rendezvous with the Andorians.

"Why did you bring me on this mission & what are we looking for?" I asked

"Well, now Enterprise is out of range I can tell you." Said T'Pol

"Tell me what?" I asked while looking a little puzzled

"Every time I see you & Ensign Sato kissing in the corridor or I hear the two of you fucking as I walk past your quarters or her quarters I I.... "

"I wish was taking part as well" I added

"Yes" Finished T'Pol

While this conversation was going on we had landed on an uninhabited class m planet which happens to look like paradise.

"But you didn't answer my first question" I said

"There is no mission, this was the only thing I could think of to get the two of us alone" She said

"Alone for what?" I asked

T'Pol didn't answer right away we exited the pod and started our scans

"Alone for what?" I asked again, looking a little puzzled

"Are you familiar with Pon Farr?" T'Pol asked

"Yes, of course I'am. Why do you ask?" I responded. Yet I could feel the answer looming ahead of me.

"I began my Pon Farr several hours ago; the only thing I could think of was to get you alone." T'Pol said

"So Lieutenant, fuck me please?" T'Pol added

This was music to my ears, but my brain was jammed and I couldn't think.

"Did you not here me, please fuck me." T'Pol said

T'Pol walked up to me, kissed me and she put both of her hands on my ass. After a couple of minutes she broke off

"Put your hands on me, Lieutenant" T'Pol said

She took one of my hands in hers and put it on one of those huge tits of hers, I gently squeezed it. I put my other hand on her ass. It had finally sunk in that I was going to fuck that gorgeous Vulcan body of hers. She kissed me again, she took her hand off my ass and started rubbing my 8" cock, and I carried on gently squeezing her giant boob.

We broke apart. She began to undress me, while undressing me she kissed every bit of my body she could find, she didn't touch my cock. First to come off was the footwear which I removed myself, next to come off was the one piece standard Starfleet uniform, then the vest and finally the boxer shorts, when she pulled them down my hard cock sprung free. When she had finished undressing me she stared hungrily at my 8" hard cock with a burning desire in her eyes as if she wanted it very badly.

T'Pol allowed me to undress her, she had taken her footwear off herself, and she showed me how to undo the catch on her Vulcan regulation uniform which I removed. Next to come off was the bra which was grey and clearly too small for her giant tits, after the bra was gone I went to suck those huge tits of hers but she stopped me. The last to come off were a pair of grey colored panties, which (on closer inspection) were soaked wet. I took my time undressing T'Pol as if I was unwrapping a china doll.

Once I had finished undressing her, she took my scanner of me and all the other scanning equipment and put them in the pod. T'Pol then brought out a large blanket and laid it on the ground. While she was doing this I picked up her soaking wet panties and put them in a pocket on my uniform, I thought to myself "I'm keeping these".

"Are you familiar with the 69 position?" T'Pol asked

"Yes"

I lay down on the blanket and then she sat on my face and it was heaven to eat that lovely pussy out again, T'Pol was sucking my cock and stroking it with her hands. Her mouth was wonderful, it was warm and her saliva lubricated my dick well. Her hands moved so that one was at the base of my monster, and the other was on the ground supporting her. After ten minutes, she got off me and was lying on her back.

"Would like a titty fuck before you fuck me?" T'Pol asked

"Please"

I straddled her across the chest and lowered my 8" cock towards her chest, she pushed her two hulking tits together. I thrust forward, and immediately she took the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked it. I pulled back, but she kept the head in her mouth. My hands were on the ground. I stared into those eyes of hers and I knew she wanted me badly. I continued to thrust between T'Pol's amazing tits. I couldn't believe their beauty. After ten minutes we stopped. I was lying on top of her, the tip of my cock a few centimetres from the lips of her pussy.

"Do it Lieutenant, fuck me, now!" T'Pol shouted

I knew that Pon Farr causes a Vulcan to lose control of their emotions. But I wasn't going to refuse. I slowly pushed my cock in as far as it would go, it felt wonderful to be inside her. I just lay there for a couple of seconds waiting for the rush to be over, the rush that my 8" hard cock was finally inside this beautiful woman. I began thrusting slowly at first, and then faster and faster. With each thrust I made a small moaning sound came from T'Pol. After ten minutes we broke apart.

"Would you get on your hands & knees, please?" I asked

"Why?" asked T'Pol

"You'll find out" I said

So T'Pol got on her hands and knees, I went behind her and inserted my cock inside her. I began thrusting slowly at first, and then faster and faster.

"This is called doggy style" I said

"Impressive & fascinating" She said

While in this position I leaned forward and put my hands on T'Pol's huge tits. Then with my hands still on her tits I pulled her up so that she was kneeling in front of me, with my cock still inside her. I carried on fucking her in this new position kissing her neck and rubbing those huge tits of hers. T'Pol had put her hands on my ass again and was pulling my ass towards her, as if she wanted more of my giant cock inside her. This went on for some time, and then we broke apart.

I took her to the front of the pod and told her to bend over and put her hands on the window of the pod, I went behind her, inserted my cock inside her and put my hands on her giant tits. I resumed fucking her again as if this was not going to happen again. After ten minutes, I knew that I was gonna cum. My balls swelled, and my dick grew even more.

"I'm gonna cum, T'Pol!" I said

"I'm going to cum, too." T'Pol said

T'Pol came first, screaming in pleasure and a liquid came from her pussy which went on our feet

"I'm cumming" I shouted

"Fill me up with your cum, Lieutenant, and that's an order" said T'Pol

I thought she was crazy but I couldn't refuse my superior officer. Cumming inside this goddess of a woman was like being drunk, high and stoned all at the same time. After I had shot my load inside her pussy, we both fell to the ground with my cock still inside her. I was lying on the ground and she was on top of me.

"That was your best performance yet" said T'Pol

"Thank you"

There was a beeping sound from inside the pod, it was the comm indicating that Enterprise was holding position ten light years away. We were instructed to link up when the survey was completed

"We better get going" said T'Pol

"What about the survey?" I asked

"A Vulcan science ship surveyed this planet two weeks ago. We can use their records and modify them saying we surveyed the planet." T'Pol Suggested

"That's great, what about the Captain?" I added, as if something wasn't right.

"Captain Archer doesn't know about this, but Admiral Forrest has already received the modified data off Ambassador Suval who is telling the admiral that, we transmitted our findings to a Vulcan ship that was passing through the sector."

"That sounds good enough, but you didn't answer the question" I said

"Captain Archer is probably talking to Admiral Forrest as we speak" T'Pol added as if the subject was closed.

We collected our clothes and got into the pod even though we were still naked. It took some time to get back to Enterprise, we passed the time by fucking each other. When we found Enterprise we were still naked. T'Pol was sat at the helm position and I was behind her kissing her neck and massaging her giant tits.

"Do you want one more fuck before we dock?" asked T'Pol

"Yes" was all I could say

We concealed the pod behind a class three moon. Trying to fuck in a pod isn't easy. T'Pol wanted to try the doggy style again and I didn't object. T'Pol was on her hands & knees and I went behind her & pushed my 8" cock as far as it would go & resumed massaging her giant tits. We were like this for fifteen minutes then we broke apart. T'Pol got on her back and I went on top of her and continued to fuck her and suck on her huge hulking tits. While this was going on I had the urge to confess my feelings to this goddess. I stopped sucking T'Pol's tits.

"Do you believe in love?" I asked

"No, why?" asked T'Pol

"It's just that, I love you" I responded

T'Pol stared at me then her eyes had a golden spark in them as if she had wanted me to confess this all along.

"Don't just lie there, fuck me and harder" T'Pol added because while we were talking we had stopped. I resumed fucking this remarkable specimen of womanhood. I fucked this woman as hard as I possibly could and sucked on those huge tits of hers as if my life depended on them. It was as if this was what was needed to prove that I loved her, that I worshiped this goddess. After ten minutes, I knew that I was gonna cum. My balls swelled, and my dick grew even more.

"I'm gonna cum" I said

"Me too" responded T'Pol

Again T'Pol came first, screaming in pleasure and a liquid came from her pussy which went everywhere.

"I'm cumming" I said

"Fill me up with your cum again, Lieutenant and that's an order" T'Pol ordered

As I pumped my creamy load inside her I was thinking, if only I could marry this woman then we could fuck everyday. I collapsed on top of her, both of us exhausted and out of breath.

"Will you marry me, Lieutenant?" asked an exhausted T'Pol

I was just about to answer when the comm beeped, it was Captain Archer asking if we were ready to dock. T'Pol said we were but we needed some time to finish eating.

"We'd better get dressed & clean this mess up" suggested T'Pol

The inside of the pod looked like an orgy had taken place, if either Captain Archer or Hoshi had seen this we'd have been dead. Sure enough, when we docked the pod, the inside of it looked completely normal. At the debriefing Captain Archer mentioned that Admiral Forrest had received our survey report and was very pleased with the report. Captain Archer also mentioned that he wanted T'Pol and me to do the surveys from now on.

Two Days Later...

Ever since I fucked T'Pol I just wanted to fuck her over and over again. I'd had that first taste and I just wanted more. More of her amazing blowjobs. More of her titty fucks. More of that dynamite body of hers. More of her pussy. Whenever I was supposed to be doing my job I kept dwelling and thinking back to the survey mission with T'Pol. When I was alone in my quarters I held T'Pol's panties to my nose, just the smell of her panties would turn me on.

Then a few hours later, I was on my way to the mess hall when T'Pol pulled me into the turbo lift. There was just the two of us in the turbo lift.

"Have you eaten?" T'Pol asked

"Not yet. Why?" I asked

"Would you like to join me for dinner in my quarters?" T'Pol asked

"Sure"

So we went to her quarters, we went in, sat down and began to eat an assortment of Vulcan food. I didn't ask her where she got the food from.

"I enjoyed the survey mission a couple of days ago." I said

"I did too" responded T'Pol

I was just about to have a mouthful of Vulcan tea when T'Pol sprung the question again.

"Will you marry me, lieutenant?"

KenGore
KenGore
29 Followers