Enterprise Ch. 07

Story Info
Does Hoshi join in or not???
3.8k words
4.6
10.1k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KenGore
KenGore
29 Followers

Hoshi continued to stare at us and then she began to undress, she too wasn't wearing any underwear. After Hoshi had finished undressing she walked over to us and kissed us both. First, Hoshi kissed T'Pol then Hoshi kissed me. I could tell by the kiss that Hoshi was turned on. T'Pol gave Hoshi an amazing snog while I was eating Hoshi out. Hoshi wanted me to push my cock inside her. T'Pol was fine by this I asked Hoshi if she would like to eat T'Pol out. Hoshi looked like Christmas had come early. As I pushed my cock inside Hoshi's pussy T'Pol lowered her pussy onto Hoshi's face.

Watching my ex-girlfriend sticking her tongue into my wife's pussy was like a dream come true. I just kept pounding my cock into Hoshi's pussy over and over again, occasionally I would lean forward to either kiss T'Pol or to suck on her huge tits. After about ten minutes Hoshi indicated she was ready to cum. T'Pol got off Hoshi and then all of sudden there was a massive scream. The scream came from Hoshi, indicating her pleasure. T'Pol's thoughts told me that Hoshi needed to find a way of cumming more quietly. I pulled my rock hard cock out of Hoshi's pussy, then Hoshi started sucking my cock, she obviously wanted to taste her cum.

There was some beeping from T'Pol's science station. We were ten minutes from entering the nebula. We all quickly got dressed and hurried up to the catwalk. By this point most of the power on Enterprise had been reduced to emergency lighting. When we showed up on the catwalk Captain Archer wasn't happy, he wanted to know why the inspection took so long. T'Pol explained that we inspected everywhere with a fine tooth comb, so any lengthy inspection would take time. Captain Archer relaxed.

During the five days Enterprise spent in the nebular the crew was restricted to the catwalk, making talking aloud without being overheard absolutely impossible. T'Pol and I would talk about the ship wide fuckfest we had before going up to the catwalk, these conversations were done by using the telepathic link and sometimes in installments. We would talk about all the different posts we fucked at, what we would do if we could do it again and, of course, Hoshi. Whenever the word "fuck" was mentioned I was ready to fuck T'Pol. T'Pol asked Captain Archer about the possibility of shore leave once we had finished our work in the nebular.

We left the catwalk after five and half days in the nebular, the crew was exhausted and could use shore leave. T'Pol convinced Captain Archer to allow the crew shore leave on Risa and to leave a skeleton crew on the ship. We were making arrangements to go to a house on Risa owned by T'Pol's family. While we making the arrangements I was hashing out a scheme to get Hoshi to join us, T'Pol knew I was doing this but I knew she enjoyed fucking Hoshi as much as I did. I asked T'Pol to bring the camera with us so we could film ourselves fucking.

We arrived at Risa two days later and the crew was anxious for shore leave, for T'Pol and me it was a chance to fuck our brains out. The scheme to get Hoshi to come with us was hashed. There were some ruins on the planet T'Pol and I were going to look at, and we asked Hoshi if she would like to tag along as there were a couple of languages that are not in the Universal Translator. Hoshi agreed to come along with us.

We went down in the pod T'Pol was wearing jeans, t-shirt and trainers. It was a change from seeing her in the Vulcan regulation uniform. I was wearing jeans, a blue t-shirt and hiking boots, it was very different from the standard Starfleet uniform. When the pod had landed on the planet everybody dispersed, T'Pol and I started walking towards the house when Hoshi caught up with us.

When we arrived at the house T'Pol and Hoshi went into the living room while I inspected the house. The house was deserted except for us. T'Pol must have told Hoshi something while I was gone, because when I entered the living room Hoshi looked shocked yet there was some sort of pleasure behind her eyes. Through the telepathic link I asked T'Pol if she had told Hoshi the truth. T'Pol nodded. Using the link again, I asked T'Pol if she told Hoshi that she could stay and join us or she could go. T'Pol looked at me then she looked away meaning, no she hadn't told Hoshi this.

"You can stay if you want to or you can go, whichever you like." I said to Hoshi

Hoshi's response to this was to drop her bag and to begin taking her clothes off. The three of us went into the bedroom with the biggest bed, and we began to undress. Watching T'Pol peel off a pair of tight jeans got me horny pretty quickly. Within side of five minutes the three of us were naked and I had a raging hard on. I could sense that T'Pol was horny too. Hoshi was horny as well due to the fact she had stuck one of own her fingers up her own pussy.

I walked up to T'Pol and kissed her on the mouth, then there was a wet thing on my cock, a buzzing sound and T'Pol started moaning. Hoshi was sat on the floor giving me blowjob, shoving a vibrator in T'Pol's pussy and pushing another vibrator into her own wet pussy. Out the corner of my eye I saw a bag on the bed full of vibrators, dildos and a strap-on dildo. The bag must belong to Hoshi. T'Pol's bag with the video camera in was still in the lounge. I broke my kiss with T'Pol and I asked Hoshi to stop sucking my cock.

"Do you want T'Pol to fuck you with the strap-on?" I whispered in Hoshi's ear.

Hoshi just smiled as if to say "Yes". I asked Hoshi if I can strap T'Pol in the strap-on. Hoshi agreed on condition that we both suck on T'Pol's huge tits at the same time, I was fine with this.

As I was strapping T'Pol into the strap-on dildo, I noticed that there was a hole in the crotch area. I thought "That hole in the strap-on is where the pussy is, and it's big enough for my cock to go through. I could probably fuck her while she was wearing this." After I had finished strapping T'Pol into the strap-on dildo, I asked her to lie down on the bed, and then I looked at Hoshi. Then both us got on the bed either side of T'Pol. Then both of us at the same time started sucking on T'Pol's huge tits, I took the left one while Hoshi took the right one. I sensed a feeling from T'Pol that she was enjoying it. After ten minutes I stopped so did Hoshi, there were marks on T'Pol's tits where me and Hoshi had been sucking.

T'Pol got to her feet and I stood in front of her. I looked down and so did T'Pol. There were two cocks, my own organic one and the strap-on one T'Pol was wearing. Then an idea came to light in my head, something I always wanted to try on T'Pol. Hoshi was still lying on the bed, I lay on top of Hoshi and pushed my hard cock into Hoshi's pussy. I indicated to Hoshi that I was going to pick her up with my cock still inside her. T'Pol was thinking "What is he doing?"

I picked Hoshi up, so I was standing and her arms and legs were wrapped around me with my cock up inside her. Using the telepathic link, I told T'Pol to come behind Hoshi and to fuck her ass using the strap-on dildo. As soon as I told T'Pol what the idea was, T'Pol had clicked. T'Pol went behind Hoshi, and then all of sudden Hoshi looked like someone had given her an electric shock. T'Pol and I continued to pound our cocks into Hoshi, my own into Hoshi's pussy and T'Pol's strap-on into Hoshi's ass. After fifteen minutes of this T'Pol and I lifted Hoshi off our cocks. I went and stood next to T'Pol, kissed her and whispered that "I love you." in her ear. Hoshi was on the floor, first she'd suck my cock then she'd suck T'Pol's strap-on, Hoshi wanted to taste herself.

After Hoshi had finished with the blowjobs. T'Pol bent Hoshi over and started fucking her with the strap-on. While this was going on I sneaked out, grabbed the video camera and hid it in the bathroom on the top shelf facing the shower and toilet. Then I returned to the bedroom where T'Pol was still pounding into Hoshi with that strap-on. Using the link, I told T'Pol that everything was ready in the bathroom. Then all of a sudden there was a scream, obviously it was from Hoshi as she was the only one who was getting fucked. Then after Hoshi had finished cumming T'Pol slapped her across the face.

"You were too loud, you need to cum quietly." T'Pol said coldly.

I could sense a form of pleasure in T'Pol I hadn't sensed before. I was gobsmacked to see my wife hit someone for cumming to loud. Hoshi was whimpering and mumbling something. T'Pol disengaged from Hoshi, walked over to me and kissed me.

T'Pol and I went to the bathroom and she checked that video camera was on and recording, T'Pol was impressed with the arrangements. Hoshi stumbled in looking a little shook up. Out of nowhere T'Pol had some rope in her hands I thought "Oh no, not me", T'Pol looked at me and did another of her eye smiles, but it was one I hadn't seen before. T'Pol went over to Hoshi and began to tie her hands up, and then T'Pol walked Hoshi to the shower and threw some length of rope over curtain track, then T'Pol pulled on the rope to make sure it was tight. Hoshi's arms were above her head, and then T'Pol tied the rope on a handle on the side of the bath. Then also out of nowhere was a ballgag which T'Pol put on Hoshi's mouth.

While all this was going on, I was stood by the wall which was where the video camera was hidden. T'Pol told me to get the shower ready, so while I was adjusting the temperature of the water, T'Pol was doing a combination of blowjobs and titty fucks to get my cock harder again. When the temperature was just right, T'Pol and I got in the shower I thought "This brings back memories". I looked at T'Pol, she still had the strap-on dildo on her body. Then all of a sudden there was a thud followed by a mumble. Hoshi had fallen down as the rope had come undone, her hands were still tied together. T'Pol got Hoshi to her feet then T'Pol pushed Hoshi into the shower and turned her around so her back was to us and tied her to the curtain track.

After T'Pol finished tying Hoshi up again, T'Pol bent Hoshi forward and plunged that strap-on into Hoshi's pussy. After T'Pol had pushed as far she could, I asked T'Pol if she could hold still for a minute. I stood behind T'Pol and pushed my hard cock through the hole at the bottom of the strap-on and into her pussy. I put my hands on T'Pol's huge tits and then at the same time T'Pol and I started fucking. T'Pol was pounding the strap-on into Hoshi's pussy and I was pounding my own cock into T'Pol's pussy. I kept on fucking T'Pol while she kept on fucking Hoshi. Every so often I would lean forward and kiss T'Pol on the mouth.

Our romp went on for thirty minutes, and then we disengaged from each other. I untied Hoshi then I went and sat on the toilet, T'Pol followed me she got in front of me with her back to me and lowered herself onto my cock. My cock went through the hole in the strap-on and into her pussy. I put my hands on her tits, pulled her back and kissed her. Hoshi was next, she got on top of T'Pol and pushed the strap-on into her pussy, and then we continued.

After ten minutes I was ready to cum and I could sense T'Pol was ready to cum as well, then all of a sudden there was a mumble from Hoshi, she had cum and now she was getting off the strap-on. I told Hoshi to put her face in between our legs. T'Pol came first screaming in pleasure and squirting everywhere, some of it went on me but Hoshi got most of it in her face and on her tits. I was next to cum, I pumped my creamy load inside T'Pol's pussy, and while I was cumming I gently squeezed T'Pol's huge tits.

T'Pol got off my cock and put her hands on her pussy as though she wanted to keep my load inside her, T'Pol went over to Hoshi and asked me to take the ballgag off her, which I did then T'Pol asked me to squeeze Hoshi's nose so that Hoshi would have to open her mouth. T'Pol got herself in a standing position so that her pussy was level with Hoshi's wide open mouth, and then T'Pol took her hands away from her pussy and pushed our loads out. T'Pol was trying to make Hoshi drink a combination of mine and T'Pol's cum. After T'Pol had finished she got on her knees on the other side of Hoshi and forced her mouth shut, I was still holding Hoshi's nose.

"Swallow it, if you want to taste us then swallow it." T'Pol said.

T'Pol was determined to make Hoshi swallow our loads, then there was a gulping sound from Hoshi. T'Pol told me I could take my hands of Hoshi's nose, then T'Pol took her hands of Hoshi's mouth. T'Pol and I stood upright, Hoshi was still kneeling on the floor then she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. "She drank the stuff? I had no idea that Hoshi could be such a dirty little slut." I thought. T'Pol had removed the strap-on she was wearing and she looked normal again. T'Pol went out of the bathroom but was back a minute later with a dildo that looked like a man's cock.

"Do you want to taste more of our cum?" T'Pol asked Hoshi who nodded. T'Pol threw the dildo at Hoshi.

"That's for you, fuck yourself with it and if you can cum quietly, we'll give you some more." T'Pol said.

I could sense T'Pol was enjoying herself but trying not to show it, and then all of a sudden T'Pol turned Hoshi round so she was facing the shower. I went into the shower T'Pol followed after me, we just stood there watching Hoshi fuck herself with the dildo she had be given. Then there was a hand on my cock which wasn't mine, I looked down at the hand then I followed it to it's owner. It was T'Pol's hand, she was pumping my cock with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other.

After thirty minutes of this, T'Pol and I got out the shower and stood in front of Hoshi. I looked down and T'Pol was carrying on with what she started in the shower, and Hoshi was still fucking herself with the dildo. Then after five minutes, Hoshi came and it was a lot quieter to before, I could sense that T'Pol was pleased.

Just before T'Pol came she brought Hoshi's face very close to her pussy, then T'Pol came and she squirted right in Hoshi's face while shouting at her to drink it. Hoshi must have drunk some of it because she made a comment on it's taste. Now using two hands T'Pol resumed pumping my cock and after five minutes, I asked T'Pol to stop and asked Hoshi to start giving me a blowjob then all of sudden as soon as Hoshi started I came right down her throat, T'Pol was shouting "Drink it!" which Hoshi did.

We spent the rest of shore leave resting in bed, T'Pol and I in one room Hoshi in another room. T'Pol packed the camera in our bag plus we nicked a couple of Hoshi's dildos as well, including the strap-on. After we'd finished packing T'Pol wanted to repeat what we did in the shower, I was fine by this on condition that I played with her pussy. So T'Pol started pumping my cock and I started rubbing her clit and putting my fingers inside her.

After thirty minutes T'Pol's thoughts told me she was about to cum, so I stopped playing with her pussy, stuck my head between her legs and started eating her out. Then after five minutes T'Pol came and very quietly, she didn't scream at all. She squirted her lovely cum in my face and mouth and it still tasted as sweet as when I first drank it.

T'Pol wanted to give me a titty fuck as I had eaten her out when she came, so I pushed her tits apart with my hands and licked the area where my cock was going to go. Then I straddled my wife at the chest and lower my cock towards her, and she pushed those huge hulking tits of hers together. I started thrusting back and forth. After ten minutes I was ready to cum, T'Pol allowed me to come wherever I wanted on her body. I placed my hard cock over her huge tits and then I pumped my load all over tits and some went on her face. After I had finished cumming, T'Pol started picking my load up with her fingers and hands and drank it, she still liked it's taste. We caught the pod back to Enterprise on time, T'Pol and I said our goodbyes to Hoshi, then we went to our quarters.

Three days later...

It was movie night, the movie being shown was "The revenge of Frankenstein's dog" then following after that, there was "The revenge of Frankenstein's cat". T'Pol and I had decided not to go, I went into our quarters and decided to watch our homemade movies. I got the video camera out of T'Pol's bag just when T'Pol walked into our quarters. We sat on the couch and watched our homemade movies together and they were more fun than the movies being shown in the mess hall.

I sat next to T'Pol and we began watching our movies, I put my hand on T'Pol's knee. With every moan of pleasure T'Pol made on screen, the more I got turned on, my hand that was on T'Pol's knee had slid across her upper leg and was now rubbing her pussy and I didn't even know I'd done it as my eyes were glued to the screen. I had reached a point where if I didn't fuck within the next few minutes I'd end up pumping my cock. T'Pol was turned on as well, I could sense her sexual needs growing with each passing minute.

Eventually we had reached a point where we couldn't control ourselves anymore. I stood up and literally ripped my uniform off, T'Pol stood up and did the same thing. I dragged her over to the bed, pushed her down onto the bed, I lay on top of her and pushed my hard cock into her with so much force, that it caused T'Pol to scream in pain. I was just so desperate to fuck my wife, I didn't care how much pain I caused, and I just wanted to fuck T'Pol as hard as I could. T'Pol's thoughts were telling me she was in pain from what had just happened, but she was also too horny to care. I just kept slamming my cock into her over and over again.

After twenty minutes, I got T'Pol on her hands and knees. I plunged my cock into her pussy and resumed pounding. With one of my hands, I pulled her head back by using her hair, so that I could kiss her full on the mouth. After ten minutes we separated. I lay down on the bed and then T'Pol lay on top of me and pushed my cock inside her and started to ride my cock up and down.

After ten minutes we rolled over, so that T'Pol was lying on her back and I was on top of her, with my cock pounding away at her pussy. After five minutes we were ready to cum. T'Pol came first she screamed in pleasure and squirted all over the bed, I came next I pumped my load inside her and filled her pussy up so much, I thought her pussy would overflow.

After I finished cumming, I collapsed on top of her with my cock still inside her, we both looked at each other and we knew that we were both still horny and needed to fuck some more. I asked T'Pol to hold on to me, I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom and we got in the shower. T'Pol got off my cock and started with one of her amazing blowjobs, I looked down and noticed that while she was sucking my cock, she was also pushing my load out of her pussy.

After she had finished, T'Pol left the shower and returned a minute later with one of the dildos we had nicked off Hoshi. T'Pol started fucking herself with the dildo after, a few minutes I sat on the floor of the shower, T'Pol got on top of me and then she inserted my cock inside her pussy, which was dripping by now, that's how turned on she was. T'Pol started riding my cock up and down. I buried my face in T'Pol's huge tits, sucking on them, licking them. I stopped sucking on her tits, looked her in the eye and through the link I could tell she was happily in love.

I realized that she wasn't behaving in the same manner as she had been when we were fucking Hoshi. Then all of a sudden someone buzzed the door of our quarters. T'Pol and I looked at each other with our thoughts saying "Oh no, who the hell can it be". T'Pol got off me and sat on the floor and started fucking herself with the dildo. I jumped up, grabbed a towel and went to find out who had disturbed our pleasure.

KenGore
KenGore
29 Followers