Enterprise - the Other Side Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Archer tapped Malcom on the shoulder. "Correct Ensign." he called, waiting until Reed had moved away. "Next" came the call, and Archer watched Tucker move between her thighs. He knew Trip had fucked Hoshi at least once, so this could be interesting. With the XO's penis against the now wet lips, he called "Begin!" and watched intently.

"In slowly" she directed, feeling every inch of man meat as it slipped inside her wet tunnel. "Hold please" she told him when she felt his pelvis bump her own. Something unusual there... she thought. "Fuck me nice and easy." she said, enjoying the gentle strokes. "Now FUCK ME HARD" she demanded. With each thrust the owner's loins pounded against her clit. No pubic hair. she realized. She let him fuck her, enjoying his grind against her pubis. The man can fuck, I'll give him that she thought.

"TIME" came the call, and the cock was yanked from her pussy. "Thirty seconds"

She didn't need thirty seconds. "Tucker" she answered.

"Final answer?" Archer asked.

"Yes. Definitely Commander Tucker" she said.

"Correct Ensign." he declared. He and the two remaining contributors had decided that some strategy was required, and decided that Archer would substitute on this round, as Hayes and Mayweather were too easy to distinguish from each other. "Next" he called. Archer moved into position, leaving himself some room to separate his voice. He handed the timer to Hayes and called "Begin", then quickly slipped into place to press his cockhead against her wet labia.

"Push it in slowly" Hoshi said, savoring the feel of a larger penis pushing her folds aside. "In and out, slowly now." she instructed, clenching her vaginal muscles around the sizeable cock. Her pussy spasmed at the sensations, leading her to believe it must be Travis. "FUCK ME" she barked, taking the length of the shaft in and out of her cunt. It felt wonderful, and her senses lead her astray. She blurted "Mayweather" without thinking or waiting for the time call.

Archer wasn't giving her a second chance. "That is INCORRECT" he told her, giving her a last stroke before disengaging.

DAMN! Hoshi cursed herself for letting lust screw up her logic. She should have known that wasn't Travis' dick.

"Next and final cock for the Asian cunt" Archer taunted her, retrieving the timer and resetting it as Hayes took his place. "Begin" he barked.

"In slowly" she instructed, clenching down on the organ as it pushed inside her. "In and out slowly." she said. DAMN! she thought, flustered at the previous failure. The cock pushed in and out of her pussy. "FUCK ME" she shouted, bracing herself. Surely she would know....

"TIME" Archer declared, pulling Hayes back by his arm. "Thirty seconds" he barked.

Her mind raced. If she got this wrong, the score would be tied going into the anal event. That last cock couldn't possibly have been Travis, it was far too small. That was it. "Hayes" she blurted. "Definitely Major Hayes." she added.

Archer shook his head, disgusted that their plan had not entirely worked. "Correct Ensign" he admitted. "The score after two events is six points for Ensign Sato, five points for Subcommander T'Pol. Next event is anal, and we have decided that the position for this event will be face down on the table, knees in the stirrups." he told them. "T'Pol to the table" he directed, letting Hayes help Hoshi down as the Vulcan walked up. "You have work to do, Subcommander" Archer told her. "Bend over the table, I'll move the stirrups and put your knees in place" he said, enjoying - as always - the view from behind her. He moved the stirrups back along the sides of the table, lowering them to a point that looked reasonable. After he placed a pad in each stirrup he lifted one knee and slipped it into place, followed by the other one. He stood directly behind her and admired the visual of her round cheeks, spread by the position of her legs, the wrinkled starfish of her asshole winking at him.

Archer made another adjustment to the stirrups, bringing them down several inches to put the subject opening at the right level. He dropped a hand to her buttocks and gave them a squeeze. "Care for some lube, Subcommander?" he asked, brushing a finger against her dry hole. She nodded, and he picked up the tube of Phlox' special anal lube, inserting the nozzle in her anus. "Say when" he laughed, giving the tube a full compression. After the second squeeze she nodded her head and he withdrew the nozzle to coat a finger. "Here we go Subcommander." he said, pushing his digit up her clenching butt. He had to admit he loved fingering her ass. He looked around, noting that all four men were watching intently as he prepared the Vulcan for their dicks. He nodded his acknowledgment of their state. "FIRST COCK FOR VULCAN ASS" he called, finding and resetting the timer as Mayweather walked up. They'd decided to begin this event with him because of the size of his organ. She would probably recognize it correctly; but it might just reduce her ability to identify those that followed. He nodded and Travis pressed the bulbous head of his pole against her snug ring. "BEGIN!"

"Push it in SLOWLY" T'Pol directed, relaxing her sphincter as the black pole pushed it open. "ahhhhhhhh" she moaned. FUCK that is a HUGE dick she thought as the penis slipped deep into her rectal channel. "EEEASYYYYY" she directed. When there was about eight inches of meat up her butt she called "HOLD" and began working her muscles around the organ. She could barely affect any motion, so large was the intruder. "Okay... in and out - REAL SLOW" she instructed, becoming more convinced by the second that it had to be Mayweather. She'd never had that cock in her ass; but it had stretched her cunt once. The dick pushed into her rear, then slowly eased out. "OKAY!" she shouted. "Mayweather" she blurted.

Archer chuckled. "Big sucker, ain't it? You are correct Subcommander." watching the gape of her asshole as the Ensign pulled out of her. They had determined that next in the order would be Malcom, and Archer watched as the man coated his cock with the lube, stroking it into full strength. "Next!" Archer called, resetting the timer as the Lieutenant stepped up to the backside he'd deemed a 'tidy little bum' at one point. "Begin" came the call.

"Push it in slowly" the Vulcan said, waiting for the pressure of another dick going into her ass. Her sphincter accomodated this one easily, having been stretched wide by the black man's meat. When she felt the owner's pubic hairs tickling her cheeks she said "Hold" and began working her rectal muscles around the organ, finding it somewhat uninspiring. It was long enough to be interesting; but after Mayweather's pole it's girth was unexciting. "Okay... fuck my ass... nice and easy..." she directed, letting the owner slide in and out of her butt while she clenched her muscles to discover any telltale sensations. Nothing was really making it obvious, although the man was clearly enjoying the act of sodomy.

"TIME" came Archer's call. He had to pull Malcom back to disengage his penis from the Vulcan's butthole; but he understood that. "Thirty seconds" he called.

Okay, not terribly exciting, long slender shaft, probably never been in her ass before... the answer came to her from the logic. "Reed" she said. "Definitely Lieutenant Reed"

"Correct again, Subcommander!" Archer exclaimed, giving her a playful swat on the derriere. "Next cock for the Vulcan ass" he called, watching as Major Hayes took up his position. The Captain reset the timer and called "Begin"

"Push it in slowly" she instructed. "nnNNGHHH" she gasped as the man shoved his dick hard into her butt. "I SAID SLOWLY" she barked, clenching down as hard as she could on the man's cock. She heard a few chuckles from the men surrounding her. Whose voices were those? she tried to figure it out. "Alright, now move it in and out SLOWLY" she emphasized the last word, her inner channel clenching rhythmically on the organ. Again, it wasn't terribly inspiring; but Trip could be trying to confuse her. It could even be Archer, although she was pretty sure he was standing to the side watching....

"TIME" came Archer's call. The Major dutifully pulled out of the slinky Vulcan's asshole, reaching down to spread her cheeks so he could see the gape left over from his dick. "Thirty seconds" came the the Captain's call.

T'Pol thought through the information she had. Other than the initial rude intrusion, the penis that had penetrated her was not impressive. She was sure it wasn't Archer either, and Trip's cock had a particular curve that made it easy to identify.

"Ten seconds" Archer barked.

"Major Hayes" she said with confidence.

Archer raised his eyebrows. "Final answer"

"Definitely Hayes" she responded.

"Correct again Subcommander" the Captain said. "Next" Archer retrieved the timer and reset it to zero, waiting as Tucker moved into place. "Begin"

Trip looked down as his fingers put his head in place, waiting for the Vulcan's direction.

"In slowly" she said. She would know within moments if the cock being pushed into her ass was Tucker's or the Captain's. The owner was moving almost too slowly, taking seconds for each inch of penetration. With six inches inside her rectal channel she gave her answer. "Tucker" she said. "Definitely Commander Tucker"

"Damn, that's four out of four in your ass" Archer declared. Trip slowly eased his dick out of her familiar asshole, gazing intently at the pink inner tissues as her butthole gaped. "Subcommander T'Pol has completed the three basic events with a score of nine out of twelve." Archer declared. "Ensign Sato, your ass is now up." he added, nodding to Trip as he helped the Vulcan off the table. Travis was assisting Sato to the table, helping her into position as Archer opened the lube. The Captain looked at the ass he had enjoyed so often, wondering if the Asian beauty would be able to keep up her score. "Here we go Ensign." he said, inserting the nozzle in her butthole. "One... and two..." he taunted, squeezing the tube. He coated a finger and eased it past her clenching sphincter, pushing it to the hilt in Hoshi's ass. Withdrawing his digit he called "First cock for some Asian asshole" and watched as Trip took up the position. His cockhead pushed against Sato's anus, Archer called "BEGIN".

"Push it in easy. Nice and slow" she directed, trying to relax her butt to let him in. "mmmmmmnnNNNGG" she grunted as the organ was fully inserted in her rear. The initial penetration was always tough for her. She could feel her sphincter clenching around the penis, no doubt giving its owner a thrill. "In and out - but EASY" she directed, willing her nether port to relax. She could feel something unusual about the trajectory as the cock moved in and out of her backside. "Tucker" she blurted, remembering his odd curve.

Archer tugged on his XO's shoulder, encouraging him to pull out even though time had not expired. "Correct Ensign" he declared. "Next" came the call, and Archer watched Hayes take his place behind Hoshi's sexy bottom. "Begin"

"Nice and easy, push it all the way up my ass" Hoshi directed. This cock was not as thick as Tucker's, certainly not Archer or Travis. That left only two choices. "In and out, nice and slow" she instructed, relaxing her opening as the dick moved in and out a few strokes. Still nothing noteworthy; but it didn't feel like it was going as deep as Reed's had in her pussy. She had to guess. "Okay, fuck my asshole" she said, bracing herself to accept the sodomy. She felt the man's pubic hairs tickling her cheeks on every inward stroke. "unh-Hayes" she said with a grunt as his hips slammed against her backside.

Archer shook his head. Two in a row. "Correct again, Ensign" he called. They had to fool her with one of the last two cocks! If they weren't successful, the competition would be over before any of them had any fun. They needed a tie after the anal round to force the bonus 'multi' round. He realized they hadn't stated that one cock couldn't be used twice, and decided Travis would have that honor. "Next cock for Hoshi's pooper!" Archer called, watching the black Ensign take up position behind her. "Begin"

"Slow and steady, push it all the way up my butt" Hoshi instructed, realizing early that this was a large penis. Her sphincter was stretched as only one cock she knew could stretch it; but she knew he wouldn't be rough. It took a good ten seconds before she felt the familiar firmness of his belly against her derriere. She clenched her muscles around his meat and directed "in and out, nice and easy". The seal around his thick member created a vacuum in her bowels when he pulled out slowly, sending ripples through her insides that grew in intensity when he pushed back in. "Mayweather - definitely Travis" she blurted.

"Correct again Ensign. That's three for three, one more to go." Archer declared. He waited for Travis to withdraw, watching as he smeared a slippery grease on his thick organ in hope it would feel different to her. "Next and last cock for Sato's asshole" Archer called, watching as the gooey head of Travis' penis approached the still-gaping hole. "Begin" he said, shuffling his feet to move closer to the action.

"Put it all the way up my ass, nice and easy" Hoshi said. WHOA! she gasped. Well that certainly isn't Reed's skinny little dick! It was certainly thick; but it felt different than Travis' cock as she'd just been there. She waited as the organ was pushed a good eight inches up her asshole before it stopped. She clenched her sphincter, trying to gauge the thickness in a way that made some sense. Fuck that thing is big! she thought. "O-okay, slide in and out nice and easy" she instructed, feeling filled up as the thick member slid easily in her bung. Gotta be Archer. Gotta be. "Archer" she exclaimed.

"Incorrect Ensign" came Archer's call.

"WHAT?" she howled, her hips jerking as Mayweather's dick was yanked free. "WHO THEN?" she demanded. "THAT THING WAS BIG!"

Archer laughed. "Well thank you Ensign; but you know we can't disclose the owner just yet." he told her, slapping her ass. "After all three of the basic rounds, the score is tied at nine each." the Captain declared, bringing a round of applause from the four contributors. They knew it meant they would have the opportunity to unload after all the one-minute teasers they'd been subjected to. Archer made a quick call and his steward showed up with another exam table, just in case they needed it. Nothing had been discussed or decided about this bonus event, so they needed to figure some things out. Archer helped Hoshi down from the table and had her sit with T'Pol at the dining table. He and the men poured drinks and retired to Archer's bedroom for a brainstorming session.

"Why don't we just fuck them both, no holes barred." Hayes suggested.

"Guys, this is a scored competition." Archer reminded them. "Whatever we do, there needs to be some scored element assignable to each of the competitors. I'm open to suggestions; but just fucking them isn't in the cards."

"How about a DP, one girl at a time, holes are her choice while cocks are up to us?" Tucker suggested.

"Yeah. The cocks go in, the timer runs, she makes her guess and if she's right the owners fill her up." Travis suggested.

"And if she's wrong?" Hayes asked.

"The cocks switch holes and the timer runs again." Mayweather said, realizing after the fact that it wouldn't work.

"So those two cocks get off and she never has to guess correctly?" Trip said. "No way that'll work"

"No" Archer chimed in. "If she's wrong the cocks are changed and the timer runs. She gets one more guess. If she's right the cocks fuck her until they're done. If she's wrong she gets no points for that round and the other girl is up." he said, looking around at the faces. "Done." he said, lifting his glass. "To some fun with pussy." he laughed, downing his drink and heading back out.

Archer explained the event to the two competitors, then had them 'guess a number', declaring that Hoshi had won the draw. He pointed to Hayes, indicating her mouth, then at Tucker, indicating her pussy. "We'll use the dining table for this one" the Captain said, pulling Hoshi up from the chair before pushing her forward over the table. "Mouth and pussy this time Ensign." he told her. "Cocks, take your places" he ordered, watching as the Major walked around to her face as his XO took up station behind her. He kicked her feet apart and took aim. Archer found the timer and reset it, calling "Begin"

Hayes grabbed her head and pushed his cock into her mouth, shoving it as deep as he could before stopping and giving Tucker a nod. The Commander gripped her lithe hips and thrust forward, jamming his organ into her cunt. The two men pummelled her body between them, Hayes trying desperately to get her to gag while Trip just wanted to get himself off. She let out muffled grunts a squeals as she was buffeted between the two dicks, with not a moment to consider who the owners might be. It was crazy.

"TIME" Archer called, motioning for the men to back off. Both were obviously disappointed; but followed his order. "Thirty seconds Ensign" he barked.

Her mind raced. She thought she sensed a curve in the cock that had slammed into her cunt, so maybe that was Tucker. The other one wasn't big enough to be Travis, so it had to be either Reed or Hayes; but which one?.

"Ten seconds" Archer barked.

"Tucker in my pussy and Hayes in my mouth" she said, unsure of the second one.

"Correct Ensign. Great job. Cocks, TAKE YOUR PLEASURE" he ordered. The two men went back to work, fucking her oral and vaginal cavities until they emptied their seed in her holes. She choked on the copious semen dumped into her mouth, and could feel the sticky mess oozing from her pussy after Tucker pulled out.

"Score is now eleven for Sato, nine for T'Pol" Archer called. "Next cocks up" he said, pointing to Reed and the Vulcan's cunt, while Hayes was up again in her ass. He gave Hayes a few moments to recover, stalling the proceedings with a drink. He put the Vulcan in the same position, her derriere upturned at one end while her head hung over the other. "Ass and mouth this round" he declared. "Cocks ready!" he called, waiting as the two men took up their respective positions. "BEGIN"

Hayes couldn't wait to get back into this ass, forcing his cockhead past the snug ring of her sphincter before Malcom could get into her mouth. The Vulcan held back a yelp as her rectum was forced open. Her lips pursed and the slim organ pushed into her mouth. The men began stroking into her openings, her chin being knocked against the edge of the table. She was pretty sure the one in her mouth was Reed, based solely on dimensions. It was fairly long; but very thin. The one in her ass was not remarkable in size, nor was it curved.

"TIME" Archer called, waving the two men back. "Thirty seconds"

"Hayes up my ass and Reed in my mouth" she answered.

"Cocks have your way" Archer called.

Hayes reached down to yawn open her anus with his thumbs and rammed his modest-sized penis into her ass as Reed filled her mouth. The two of them took only a few minutes to unload in her, as her well-trained muscles worked their organs in both ends. Reed was first and she swallowed every drop. As the Lieutenant was pulling from her oral cavity Hayes began pounding into her from behind, splashing her bowels with his seed. Hayes yanked his meat from her butt and staggered to the bar for another drink. Two times in ten minutes was a bit much.

"Very well done everyone. Ladies the score is again tied at eleven" Archer declared. "The next event will be three cocks at a time" he declared. "Hoshi you are again first up." he said. "I think the floor is the best place for a four-way"

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers