Entertaining

Story Info
Keith learns to avoid mistakes.
1.4k words
3.16
10.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am totally submissive to my wife. It hasn't been instant, and we've never discussed it, but my wife is such a dominant personality, and after we were married I started to realise that it's her natural dominance that made me so attracted to her. Because it turned me on so much, I started to change the way I treated her, doing as much for her as I can, letting her decide what we will do, and so on. I've had a few bad days, when I get all rebellious and try to assert some authority, but I feel terrible afterwards, and always apologise profusely.

These outbursts are why I say 'It's a work in progress'. I'm submissive, but not perfect, but I am trying very very hard to control myself and serve only my wife.

Recently I had a tantrum about not getting enough sex. I've now resolved that this subject, which is the most difficult for me, is the one that I need to get a grip on. Basically, I want to let my wife take complete control of our sex lives, and this weekend, I'm determined to stick with this plan. We normally have sex Saturday morning or Sunday morning, or both, and I usually initiate it, but this weekend I'm not going to initiate anything. If my wife wants sex, I'm sure she'll tell me, and if she doesn't, then I'm going to go without. This will be so difficult for me, as I get so horny, but that's why I must go through with it. If she questions me, maybe I'll have the nerve to tell her that I want her to be in control, and that I want her to be selfish and we'll just do whatever she likes.

We got to Saturday morning, with me desperately trying not to drop hints or ask for sex. My wife rolled over towards me, and started stroking my penis. I was soooo horny and excited. After about a minute she took hold of my right hand and placed it between her legs. I knew what was wanted and started to use my 'magic fingers' as she calls them, to excite her and quite quickly bring her to a powerful climax.

She then took hold of my penis and started stroking again, telling me that she wanted me inside her. I was in heaven, partly because of the physical sensation, but mostly, because she was just using me to get her pleasure, without giving a moment's thought to what I might want. She told me to fuck her harder, faster, and not to cum until she told me to.

I went faster and faster, getting closer all the time, trying to hold on...then she came again, harder than before. Finally, as she started to relax she said that I should cum now, but be quick, so I came straight away, thankful to be allowed this pleasure. She then pushed me out of her, even before I'd finished cumming, telling me to get up and shower, as I had lots of chores to be getting on with.

What a wonderful start to the weekend!

The following day we entertained several members of my wife's family for a grand Sunday lunch. In preparation I bought masses of food, including a huge leg of lamb, at the farm shop, for better taste. Plus, vegetables, potatoes, wine, champagne, cognac. I then did all the preparatory work, so my Goddess Wife didn't have to do anything.

During the evening, I ran around like a mad thing while my wife sat with our guests and drank champagne (it's pretty much the only drink she likes), and from time to time my wife would point out some shortfall in my attentiveness to our guests, not topping up drinks quickly enough, not putting logs on the fire, and so on. The main course was pretty good, lots of compliments from our guests, not too many criticisms from my very dominant wife, and I was starting to relax. Eventually, it was time to clear dishes and I did so, while my wife sat and talked. Her daughter started to stand and say she would help me, but was told sharply to sit down, it's my husband's job, she explained to everyone, much to their amusement.

When I had cleared everything and was starting to get the puddings out I realised that I'd forgotten to defrost the strawberry tart. I knew I would be in big trouble if there was a dessert missing, so I hurriedly put it in the microwave. Unfortunately my owner-wife heard the ping as it finished and swished into the kitchen speaking clearly, so everyone could hear her asking 'what the hell I was doing?'. I explained as quietly as I could, hoping she might be lenient. That was a vain hope, she grabbed my balls, squeezed really hard and told me that I would pay later for spoiling her dinner party.

That night in bed, she grabbed my balls again, very, very hard, and gave me a long and painful lecture on the subject of concentrating on my appointed tasks, punctuating each sentence with an extra hard squeeze. Next time we entertain, I'm going to be very careful not to forget anything.

The following weekend something happened to change our lifestyle. On the Sunday I took my wife out to dinner at a really nice French restaurant. She drank champagne, she only drinks champagne, and she drank quite a lot of it. We had wonderful food, and enjoyed ourselves. When we got home, I lit the fire, did some other chores, then joined my wife to watch a movie. Before it started, my wife said that she needed to talk to me about something serious, and that we needed to go up to our bedroom to do it.

When we got there she ordered me to strip and then lie on my back on the bed. This was very strange but I went along with it, although I did get a little nervous when she grasped my balls firmly in her right hand as she sat next to me on the bed. Looking deep into my eyes she explained that she had been talking to a new friend at work, and that this friend told her that she disciplines her husband when he does things wrong, or below standard. Now my wife, it seems, had been feeling that I should have received some punishment for my error the previous week, and also that although I was very submissive to her, there was nothing discussed or agreed about our relationship and how it should work.

Wow, if she wasn't squeezing my balls I would have had an erection by now. As it was, she was gradually increasing the pressure, and I was really struggling to cope with the pain. So, my goddess now revealed that she had already bought a paddle and a cane from something called EWC, I had no idea what that was, and frankly all I wanted was to stop the pain. Next my tormentor told me that I needed to ask her to discipline and punish me, apparently the punishment was for my wrongdoing, and the discipline just to keep me in my place. I complied instantly, and she lessoned the pressure a bit but was now sort of massaging them, rolling them around in her hand, which wasn't comfortable at all. She next told me that Sunday afternoons were an ideal time for discipline, and punishment if needed, and that we should start right away.

I was next told to lie across her knee, which caused a bit of confusion, as I wasn't sure quite how to do it, but an instruction accompanied by a thump to my already abused balls got me sorted out. My wife said that I will get 20 swats with the paddle for my discipline and 25 with the cane as my punishment. She added that we can discuss our new rolls between strokes, but that I wasn't to speak or she would start over, which seemed a funny sort of discussion.

Well, it really hurt, so much in fact that I barely heard what she was saying, and when she asked me to recap I was totally stuck. The result of this is that she is going to type it all up and I have to learn it for next Sunday. If I don't get it all right, there will be a further punishment, on top of the 30 strokes for not paying attention the first time. She also mentioned that she expects a present at least once per week in future.

I certainly seem to have got what I asked for!