Entertaining

Story Info
Dom wife entertains lover in front of her husband.
2.6k words
3.89
59.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having made hubby into a cuckold, and even made him lick my lover's warm cum out of my vagina, I decided to push him a little further. He obviously had accepted that I was having sex with other men, but, there is a big difference with me doing it out of his sight, and me doing it in front of him, so, I decided to invite my new lover over for dinner on Saturday evening. I already knew that his wife was going away for the weekend, so it was a perfect opportunity, and he really is fantastic in bed.

On Friday evening I announced to hubby that we would be entertaining a special guest to dinner on Saturday night, that the guest would be staying over, so hubby would have to move out to the guest bedroom. I think at this point the penny began to drop, so I confirmed that the guest would be my new lover Paul, and that he is such a fantastic lover that hubby should be thrilled to meet him and that I expected a very positive attitude from hubby, plus a great deal of effort to make my new lover's stay very comfortable and pleasant.

I also made clear that I expected a spotless house, fantastic food all weekend, and an attitude from hubby that would make it clear to my lover how thrilled hubby is to have this wonderful man in our house fucking his wife.

What a face he put on! He actually started to cry and told me that he didn't think he could do it. I slapped his face as hard as I possibly could and told him that if he baulked at this task he would be locked up for a month and would suffer the worst punishments he'd ever received, repeatedly over that month.

With that ultimatum on the table, hubby reluctantly backed down and said he would do his best. Once past that initial hurdle, the planning went fairly smoothly. We discussed the menu for the weekend, wrote a shopping list for Saturday morning, and finally I told hubby that he must wear his boxers all weekend in the house, and nothing else, he must call Paul (my lover) 'Sir' at all times, and that he should call me 'Mistress'. I added that he must always call me 'Mistress' from now on, except when we have company that it would be inappropriate for, and that all my lovers should always be addressed as 'Sir'.

Once that was all sorted hubby had a lot to get on with, so I relaxed and watched a movie while he frantically cleaned the house. As usual I kept interrupting him, making him run downstairs to get me a drink, pass me the remote and so on. On one of these interruptions I told him that I'd forgotten to mention, following his silly tantrum, that on Sunday evening, after Paul had gone, I would critique hubby's weekend, as to quality of food and service, attitude, cleanliness of house etc, and decide whether or not he had earned a release of some sort.

Saturday morning I spurned hubby's attempt to lick me to orgasm, telling him I wanted to remain horny for my lover, and, not wanting to spend my day watching hubby work, I took myself shopping. While hubby was wearing himself out cleaning, shopping and so on, I chose clothes to turn my lover on. A new pleated skirt, a rather daring top, and a very sexy thong and bra set. I couldn't wait to feel Paul's hands on those panties!

When I got home, hubby was just finishing off the cleaning. He looked so sweet in his boxers, and I kept getting a peek of his cage, which pleased me, as I wanted Paul to see it. It would definitely be a subject for discussion, and I wanted to let Paul discuss with me how often hubby should get a release, as that would really be a mind fuck for hubby. Be careful what you wish for eh?

With hubby starting dinner preparations, I had a lovely hot soak in the bath, and played with my clit and my nipples, all slippery from the bath oil. I held back from actually cumming as I wanted to be horny for Paul. I got out of the bath and called for hubby to come and towel me dry and then asked him to help me choose what to wear. It must have driven him mad choosing clothes to tempt my lover, and knowing he was getting no relief for a while.

Eventually I was ready, hubby said he was all set, and the door bell rang.

With my lover at the door, and hubby wearing only a thin pair of boxers over his plastic chastity cage, I was as nervous as a little schoolgirl on her first date. Hubby was a lot more nervous than I was, preparing to open the door to his wife's lover, to be humiliated in front of another man, and he must have been worried about what further cruelties his inventive wife would think of.

I whacked hubby on his cute arse and pushed him towards the door. He opened it very tentatively, and moved aside to let Paul inside. My lover looked gorgeous in tight jeans and a smart shirt, and he was holding flowers, which I took from him and gave to hubby, telling him to put them in a vase, and he was also carrying a very nice bottle of champagne, Moet, my favourite. I took the champagne and gave him a very long passionate kiss. Hubby arrived back with the flowers in a vase, and I heard a slight intake of breath as he saw us kissing. It's one thing to know your wife has a lover, but quite another to see her kissing him, and I was sure I was pushing hubby's limits.

I gave hubby the champagne without leaving Paul's strong embrace, and then went back to the kissing. This time hubby stayed in the kitchen, obviously not wanting to watch me with my lover any more than he had to. That wasn't the way I wanted things, so I called him back, and eager to start the humiliation, I told him off, telling him that he must be on hand all the time to serve our needs. He looked down at the floor and said a mumbled apology, but that wasn't good enough for me, so I made him get on his knees, look up at Paul, and apologise to him, referring to Paul as 'Sir'.

Once on his feet I asked Paul whether he wanted to see hubby's chastity cage, which he did, so then I instructed my poor husband to 'lose the boxers', which he did, and stood naked in the middle of the room, going red as a beetroot with embarrassment. Paul called him a poor bastard, and laughed. I suggested that hubby should stay naked for the rest of Paul's stay, and Paul concurred, then I sent hubby to get glasses and pour the champagne, while I pulled Paul onto the sofa, and began kissing him even more passionately, and rubbing his large cock through his trousers. Paul was getting turned on and started running his hand up the inside of my bare leg, so that he had just started touching my panties when hubby got back with two glasses of champagne. He groaned a little so I lifted my dress up high and asked Paul if he liked the underwear my husband had chosen and bought for me. He said that he loved them, and I suggested to hubby that he should be pleased with himself for presenting me so nicely attired for my lover. He didn't seem so sure.

I sent my husband off to dish up the starters while my lover and I drank our champagne. It only took a few minutes to dish up, so we moved to the table, where I saw something that made me smile to myself. Hubby had set himself a place. I called him an idiot, and told him to clear his place away, and that his role is to wait at table as our servant, and if there are any leftovers, he can eat them in the kitchen when we've gone to bed. I added that if he did anything else that stupid I would get Paul to give him a good thrashing, which made Paul smile, but not hubby. With that confusion over we ate the excellent starters hubby had prepared, instructed him to clear away and bring the main course, which he did with alacrity and deference. The main course was also excellent, and I kept hubby on his toes, clicking my fingers and giving instructions. When he wasn't serving I had him stand in the corner with his back to us. We finished with some cheese, then coffee and liqueurs. Al very nice, so nice in fact, that we ate the lot, even though hubby thought he'd made enough for three.

Paul wanted to know all about hubby's situation, how often he got to cum, whether he was beaten, how he felt about seeing his wife with another man. I encouraged him to answer the questions honestly, and I could see him squirming at being put in this situation. Paul asked him more about the punishments, and I got the sense that he found this conversation both amusing and arousing, while hubby found it painfully embarrassing. I thought I would twist the knife a bit and suggested to Paul that he administer a punishment. He jumped at the chance, so I sent hubby to fetch the Beech Cane, and when he returned I told him to hand the cane to Paul and to ask for his much deserved punishment. He did this but forgot to call Paul 'sir', so there was some more punishment to be added.

Paul wasn't very sure what he was doing and had no idea how many strokes were appropriate, so I suggested a little game. Both Paul and hubby had to write on a piece of paper what tariff they thought appropriate. If hubby's is higher, that's what he gets, but if Paul's is higher, he'll get Paul's figure plus his own. That gave hubby an incentive to aim for a fairly high figure. When I looked at the papers, Paul had put 12 strokes (how sweet), and hubby had put 30, which was better, but still a bit low, so I brought up the missed 'sir' and added another 10.

So, we got hubby bent forward over the table, secured his legs and arms, and put a ball gag in his mouth, so he didn't get the neighbours running round. Well, as soon as Paul took his first swing I realised that I'd forgotten something. Even a hesitant swing of the cane by Paul would always be stronger than anything I could deliver, and Paul wasn't hesitant. He put all his power into the stroke, and hubby nearly went through the roof, yelling through his gag and struggling to get free. I commented on the fact that there were another 39 strokes to come. Paul asked whether he should ease up a bit, but I was firm that he should hit hubby as hard as he could.

At the end of the 40 strokes hubby was crying loudly, and begging continuously, but I couldn't have been happier, or hornier, so we left hubby tied to the table and went to bed for some fabulous sex. Paul was very sweet and after about an hour of passion and two orgasms for me, and one for him, he went down to release my poor husband. I called after him to 'put hubby out in the garden for the night'. The idea of my husband sleeping on the lawn, naked and with an arse covered in vicious welts got me so horny I ravaged Paul for at least another hour and came twice more. What a great start to the weekend.

Sunday morning Paul and I woke fairly late, about 9:30am, and I immediately sent him down to let hubby in from the garden, and to instruct hubby to bring coffee up, plus a pen and paper so he can take down our breakfast order. While we waited for the coffee I started to give Paul a slow gentle blow job, which is something I've never done for hubby, so I knew it would upset him when he walked in with the coffee. I wasn't disappointed, as I heard a sharp intake of breath and a sort of groan, and, as I looked up from my task, I saw hubby heading for the door, still carrying the cups. I shouted for him to come back and bring the coffee as he'd been told. I continued to stroke Paul's cock as hubby put the cups down, but hubby had averted his gaze, so I reached over and grabbed him by the balls with my other hand and pulled him towards me. Squeezing hard, I told him off for being so negative about my beautiful lover, and told hubby that he must look at Paul's beautiful cock and thank him for fucking me so well, which hubby isn't allowed to do. I further asked hubby if he thought Paul's cock was beautiful, and he agreed, so I asked him whether he would like to suck Paul off instead of me, to which he almost cried, pleading with me not to make him do that. Paul started to object as well, so I told him to shut up!

Letting them both off the hook, for now anyway, I told Paul to fuck me, and told hubby to stay and watch for a while. I stared into hubby's eyes as Paul started to really pump himself in and out of me, and seeing hubby's anguish really turned me on, so I let him stay standing there, watching, as I got more and more excited. In no time both Paul and I were rushing towards a fantastic morning climax. We both came together which was amazing, and watching hubby biting his lip in anguish, made my contractions go on for ages. Finally Paul rolled off me and lay on his back with his magnificent cock still at full mast. I beckoned hubby over with my finger, and instructed him to use his mouth to clean my lover's cock. They both started to object, but I silenced them both instantly. I explained to hubby that he'd already earned a serious punishment for his insubordination, and told Paul that if he didn't want to be punished as well, he would do as he was told.

Watching hubby licking and sucking Paul's cock clean was one of the most erotic things I've ever watched, and I'll remember it for a long time. As it continued, I could see that Paul was starting to get turned on again, so I grabbed hubby's balls again, and told him very clearly that he mustn't stop without permission, and then started to stroke Paul's balls, and nibble his ear, and then started to kiss his mouth, so he couldn't see hubby and could therefore forget that he was being sucked off by another man. My strategy worked, and soon Paul was heading for another climax, so just when he reached the point of no return, I pulled back so he could see hubby looking at him, and held hubby's head down on Paul's cock and told him to swallow every drop.

I made hubby thank Paul for letting him swallow his cum, then despatched Paul to shower, and made hubby put his head back on the stool so I could sit on his face and pee into his open mouth, after which I had him lick me to an orgasm as well. He had quite a lot of Paul's cum in him by that time, which was an idea I loved.

What a great start to a Sunday!