Entertaining at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I had been trying to kid myself that what had come before was some kind of making love, now it was just fucking. I just wanted more and I pushed and squirmed against the two men penetrating me to get it. Did I say two? Make that three. At some point Steve got up on the sofa. He had tight hold of my hair in his fists and was fucking my face so hard there was a danger I might lose teeth. God knows what had happened to Piotr. Luke's balls slapping my bottom provided some kind of rhythm; Wot see-sawed between frantic bouts of shafting me and almost complete collapse. It was during one of those that Luke exploded within me. With Wot inert I was able to concentrate on pushing against him as he fucked me. I felt the familiar stiffening as we approached warp speed and then the spasmodic jerks along his length as he spurted into the condom.

I felt him slide out of me and heard him collapse onto the floor uttering fragmented obscenities as he did so. I could feel some cramping in my butt as it adjusted and, I suppose, tried to relax muscles not accustomed to such usage. But if I thought it was going to get some rest, I was wrong. As Wot started fucking me again I felt another sheathed bell end pressing against me. Piotr had just been waiting his turn. He did not need to be delicate, Luke had ploughed the furrow and he just pushed straight into me with a force which momentarily took my breath away.

I don't know whether they practice this sort of thing in Poland, but the two of them were definitely coordinated. Wot would lie still for a few moments whilst Pete rammed into me like a piston. Then Wot would take over bouncing into my pussy using the strength of his thighs. If one of them slipped out of me I got a few moments respite while they readjusted their positions. Then I would feel the pounding of blood in my ears and feel the pain in my lungs as I fought to steady my breathing.The rest of the time I was somewhere else. I knew the noises I was hearing - a mixture of pleasure and pain - were mine. I had no control over them.

I don't know whether they could feel each other's cocks, but to me it felt at times as if they were pressed together as they slid in and out. My clit felt red hot and orgasms were coming so frequently I stopped savouring anticipation and just let them flow through me. It could have gone on for five minutes or five hours. I had lost all sense of time and place. And I only slowly became aware that they were finished with me. First Wot came, I heard him shout something and became aware he was no longer thrusting in to me. I felt his arms circle my back and have vague memories of him kissing me on the cheek.

Piotr kept going for a few more minutes. His thrust became faster and he too started muttering. I felt an instant relief as he desperately extracted himself from my arse and then felt powerful spurts of jism hit my back. He fell onto the sofa beside me and reached out a weak arm to rest his hand on my shoulder. The only sound in the room was coming from Steve. He was still wanking himself, trying to race towards his own ejaculation. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes, unable to do any more to encourage him, but he missed. I felt a cooling trickle of cum rolling down from my shoulder and along my arm. I could have sworn I heard him say '2-0' as he came.

I slowly felt myself returning to the room. My breathing steadied and I listened to the quiet noises the four men were making as they recovered. I felt Wot lift me from him and deposit me gently on the sofa; I was still incapable of independent movement. When I started to feel cold from the pools of sweat drying on my body and began groping around for a towel, it was Steve who passed one to me. I tried to rub it against myself, but keep missing.

'Well that was unexpected.'

I don't know why I said it. It was an observation rather than a conversation-starter. But it broke the flood gate. We all started laughing at once. I remember thinking how differently the four of them sounded. I became embarrassed at the sound of my own high-pitched giggles. And that thought started another bout of deeper, open-mouthed laughter from me. There I was, covered in cum with four naked men who had just fucked me in every available hole and I was concerned about the sound of my giggles.

The men started the good-natured joshing which seems to pass for conversation when male friends get together.

'You should have seen your face when you came.' Luke to Steve.

'Well at least I can get off without spanking the poor girl.' Steve's response.

Piotr and Wot were having what sounded like a similar bout of sparring in their own language.

'You're a star, Sue. I've never had such a good time.'

I was glad to be included as one of the boys and chipped in with a few observations of my own. We were all laughing again, and it was at that point I became aware of an overwhelming pressure in my bladder. My pussy, bum-hole, mouth and neck muscles were so used it had been the feelings from them that I had concentrated on. But now, I needed the toilet and fast. All the water I had been taking on was making itself felt.

'Loo.'

I struggled to rise but fell back like a new-born foal testing its legs for the first time. Luke stood up to help me. I hobbled rather than walked to the door as he held me upright with a strong arm through mine. I decided that with his help I could make the stairs, I was thinking that maybe a shower would be sensible, and steered our stagger away from the downstairs toilet.

'Thanks for this, Luke. I definitely would have had to crawl on my own. You're a real gent.'

He laughed.

'I'm not, actually. I really like watching women piss and you strike me as the kind of girl who's up for anything.'

If I had thought nothing could shock me after what we had just been through together I was wrong. I was speechless. I had heard of water sports and golden showers, of course, but never in a million years had I thought I would meet someone who was in to it. And in my own home; on a weeknight; with work tomorrow.

'You're a bit of a perv, aren't you? Don't think I didn't notice it was you beating my tush. And that you were the first one up my bum.'

If I was going to be one of the boys I would have to give a good as I got. Luke was certainly speaking in a friendly manner.

'Yes, I suppose I am. In fact I'm glad we've had a chance to chat. I'm new down here and I don't know many people. I'd really like it if we could get together for a proper spanking session sometime. None of the women I've met so far have really been into it. What d'ya think?'

'Well you're nothing if not direct. I'll have to think about it.'

I was surprised at my own matter-of-factness. There was something about Luke's flat Yorkshire vowels which made his proposition sound as normal as an invitation to coffee. I sat down on the loo and waited for relief to come. It did not. I looked up at him as he leaned nonchalantly against the sink staring down at me.

'I'm not sure I can do this with you watching.'

He started whistling softly between his teeth and turned on the cold tap. As the water flowed into the sink, my own floodgates opened. I closed my eyes enjoying the pleasure of the moment. I opened them again pretty swiftly when I felt Luke forcing my legs apart as he pushed his hand into the stream. I watched, either shocked or fascinated, still not sure which, as he cupped his palm under me and, when it was full, withdrew and gulped at my pee.

'That's different.'

Was all I managed to say as he stood up again and watched me finish. He was licking his fingers clean. I wiped myself and took some fresh paper to dry my thighs where he had dripped.

'Mind if I have a shower?'

I was pulling on my second-best bathrobe. It was getting nippy.

'No worries. I'll send one of the others up with a towel.'

In the front room, the other three became suddenly self-conscious as I was semi-dressed and they were naked. I told Piotr to take Luke one of the towels which, I was pleased to see, had been folded on the arm of the sofa. He took one for himself too after asking, in his over-perfect English if he could shower too. I looked around for something to do as Steve came in.

'The beer cans are all bagged and binned. I've put the kettle on. I hope that's OK.'

I noticed my clothes had been folded into a neat pile on the opposite arm to the towels.

'You can come and do my cleaning every week, if you like.'

I meant it as a light-hearted comment and was concerned that it seemed to make Steve redden. He coughed and looked down before speaking.

'I was wondering... That is to say... Well... Its just that...'

'You've got housemaid's knee?'

I asked, I hoped, helpfully. He laughed and shook his head.

'No. I wanted to ask if you would go out with me.'

It was my turn to cough and stutter. Somehow Steve's polite, and perfectly normal, request was more embarrassing that Luke's invitation to have my bottom smacked at my convenience. I liked Steve, always had, but I was not going to date him. Too complicated, what with his relationship with Dave and all.

'That's really sweet of you, Steve, but I don't think it would work. I've only just got rid of Dave. I don't think I'm ready to start seeing someone else. Tell you what though. Write your number on the kitchen pad. I think I'm going to be needing a booty call pretty soon.'

We smiled at each other and he went back to the kitchen to look for a pen. I called out to him to take the bin bag for the towels up with him if he was going to shower. Wot got up silently and I heard them both ascend the stairs. The boiler would be working overtime. I made coffee while I waited for them to return. They trickled in one at a time and took their places around the kitchen table.

We took our drinks in amiable silence, each of us sharing smiles when our eyes caught one another. I was beginning to feel tired and was not unhappy when Steve announced it was time for them to leave and called a taxi for them. The valedictions were un-ironic.

'Thank you for a wonderful evening. I hope we may be permitted to visit you again.'

Said Piotr, before he was given a short speech by Wot to translate.

'He repeats my thanks and gratitude and asks that if you do perform a striptease dance at some public venue to which we could be admitted that you telephone and inform us. We have left our numbers below Steve's on your notebook.'

I kissed them both and asked Pete to tell Wot that whilst it was unlikely that I would be changing career any time soon, if I did he would be the first to know. Steve restricted himself to a kiss on the cheek and the whispered hope that I would contact him soon. The taxi was honking outside as I escorted them to the door. Luke hugged me as he left and gave me a playful slap on the bum.

'Top bottom.'