Entertaining at Large Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's not you I was concerned about. Getting a bit carried away there were you, Scarlett love?'

'Sorry about that auntie. I think I might have been a bit. Sorry if I hurt you Susan.'

She looked positively glum. She was looking down at her feet, the crop held limply against her side. I went over and raised her chin up with my fingers until I could look into her eyes.

'I'm absolutely fine. I loved it. Are you sure you're OK?'

I went to kiss her on the cheek but she suddenly turned her head and our mouths met. We both froze for a second and the next minute our tongues were entwined and our lips were crushed against each other. I could taste the freshness of her toothpaste mingled with the cloying sweetness of the drinks she had consumed. Equally suddenly we both broke the clinch. I turned away feeling myself going red. I brushed back my hair and ran my fingers over my lips in a nervous gesture. I saw Mandy and Tracy. They both looked stunned.

'She didn't kiss me like that. Getting the taste for it are you?'

Tracy let go of a guttural laugh. Mandy gave her a cross look and brought us back to order.

'Let's sit down again shall we. Excitement's over.'

She led the way back to our table and shouted again for George to bring fresh drinks. I stole a glance at Scarlett as she straightened her skirt and sat down. She smiled sheepishly at me, then composed her face and looked away.

'Right then. I think we've established that Susan's bottom is fair game. Tracy, don't you overdo it. I know what you're like. And remember that safe word.'

She frowned across at her daughter who nodded. For her she looked meek.

'I think it'd be best if Tracy was the person in charge, don't you Susan?'

I nodded my reply. I had enjoyed the beating and from the demands my clit was transmitting to my brain doubted I would be able to stop myself going all the way. George bustled in again with a tray of clinking glassware.

'Thanks for that darling. We'll be done in a minute. Need any help behind the bar?'

'No, I'm managing. Don't know what I'm going to do if this run on the soft drinks continues though.'

Mandy waited until George was out of earshot before continuing.

'So it'll be your job to keep the randy buggers in line. Got it?'

Tracy licked her lips.

'My pleasure.'

'So you go in. Make your introductions and get the cash; Suzette does her strip and gets her bottom tanned. You go and sit next to the groom when you've finished. Let him touch you up a bit while Tracy does her's.'

I nodded, not absolutely certain what state I'd be in after Tracy had worked over my naked butt.

'You get down to your bra and pants - let the punters take your top layer off -- then bring Suzette back in; a little snogging, you get her naked, a bit of playing around then grab your clothes and get out of there.'

My pussy gave a round of applause. I couldn't wait. I looked again at Scarlett. She still looked subdued and was toying with her alcopop. She gave me a sly grin when she caught me looking.

'I wish I could be there.'

'Maybe next time. They asked for these two specifically. Don't worry, there'll be plenty more chances.'

We all sat back in our chairs. They all laughed as I winced when I felt the added pressure on my bum. I smiled too. I was feeling a lot better. Stale Perrier and lemonade followed by a sound thrashing was clearly a better hang over cure than the stuff I had been trying. Even the stale beer smell was now making me nostalgic rather than nauseous. Mandy entertained us with a few heavily censored tales of stag parties from her youth and then one or two of her encounters from her more recent past. We all laughed along until eventually she slapped her meaty hands on her equally meaty thighs and made to heave herself out of her chair.

'Right that's me done. I'll go and see what that randy old sod is up to in there.'

I remembered Mr J and raised my hand to stop her. Scarlett and Tracy said their goodbyes and made their way through to the main bar.

'Before you go, Mandy, Mr J asked me to ask you a favour.'

'How is he? He was a real hit down here, you know.'

'He's fine. Better than fine actually. He really looked after me last night when I got home.'

Mandy put her hand on mine. I could feel her perspiration.

'I maybe shouldn't be saying this, but I'm very fond of you Susan. You've got a real way of seeing the best in everyone and making them try to be better too.'

Now I was really embarrassed.

'Don't be silly.'

'No. I'm serious. It's not everyone who would take an OAP under their wing and make them feel like one of the boys.'

'That's a one-off, he's a neighbour. We do favours for each other.'

We were both blushing. Mandy squeezed my hand and braced herself to continue.

'It's not just him. Those lads you play football with.'

'What about them?'

'They were a typical bunch of pain-in-the-arse yobbos before you showed up. Now they're quieter, more polite. Almost gentlemen.'

I started to interrupt but she crushed my hand under her's so I winced instead.

'And our Tracy really looks up to you. She doesn't have many women friends I worry about the way she behaves. You know kids, think they invented sex and everything that goes with it. She needs a steadying influence. I hope that can be you.'

She let out a long breath which I took to be a full stop.

'I like her too. But the way I am now. You know with all this.'

I waved my arms expansively to encompass the whole of the five-star luxury which was the grubby back bar of the Crown and Anchor. We both laughed.

'I think I may let her get me into more trouble than I get her out of.'

'I know you'll do your best. Anyway, you were saying. Oswald?'

I wondered where she had picked up Mr J's real name. I guessed Tracy must have mentioned it and wondered whether she had told her mother about the rest of her visit to his house. I felt in my bag and drew out the envelope he had left me.

'he asked if you would autograph this.'

'Oh yes, Our Tracy mentioned something about this.'

She seized the magazine eagerly and started flicking through its pages Until she got to her own photos.

'Bloody hell. That was a long time ago.'

She laughed to herself as she lingered over the shots of her taking off her clothes.

'I've still got that suit somewhere. Probably up in the attic. I never throw anything away.'

'He said he recognised you straight away when he came into the pub.'

'Lying devil. I'm about fifteen stone heavier now than I was then.'

She touched one of the photographs as if wanting reassurance that it was really her in the picture.

'Straight up. He got quite nostalgic when he was talking about the old days when the magazine came out.'

'They were good times.'

'He talks about you like you're a movie star. Elizabeth Taylor or someone.'

She sighed again.

'Tell you what. I'll give you my number. Get Oswald to call me, invite me out for tea or something, I'll autograph it for him then. I'd love a good chinwag about the old days. You have a mental image about men tossing themselves off looking at you but never really get a chance to meet them.'

She took my pen and scribbled a number on the back of the magazine.

'Have you got one of those scanner things? I'd love a copy of those photos if you could make some.'

'I'll see what I can do. We've got one at work. Just a matter of finding the right moment.'

We both made to stand up smiling at each other. I was thinking what a treat for Mr J a date with one of his idols would be when I had a brainwave. I cried out and sat down sharply. Then cried out again as my sore bottom reminded me of our earlier activities. Mandy looked concerned and slowly lowered herself back into her chair. I was laughing and shaking my head as I tried simultaneously to rub away the soreness and offer an explanation.

'I'v just had an idea. Maybe you can help me.'

She nodded, still concerned..

"I've been wanting to do something special for Mr J, Oswald. He's been so good to me over the months since my husband left. I got him an Xmas present, a book of old pin-ups, but you've given me a much better idea.'

She nodded again. The look of concern was gone.

'Could I borrow your old suit? I'd like to get a set of photos made with me posing as you. You know, a sort of update and tribute all in one.'

Mandy began to look excited and reached across for the magazine. She examined the photo spread again with a more expert eye this time. She muttered under her breath as she looked from the pictures of her old self then up at me.

'I think we can do it. I was looking at the clothes. Apart from the suit they're pretty much the sort of thin you wear nowadays. I'm sure you could find some close matches for the bra, blouse and knickers. I think I've got an old pair of those nylons I could let you have. I'll send Tracy up into the attic tonight.'

'That'd be great. Do you think he'd like it?'

'Probably masturbate himself into a heart attack. Make sure I get taken to tea first.'

We both laughed. Then I thought of another question.

'Do you know any studios where I could get the photos taken? I've no idea about that sort of thing.'

She frowned while she was thinking, then slapped the table in triumph. I could feel it shake.

'I had these taken in town. Photographers on the High Street. It was still there last time I looked. 'Course in those days you had to fuck the photographer when you'd finished. Or at least give them a blow job; they were quite a new thing back then.'

She looked at me to see whether I was put off. I smiled back indulgently.

'Old guy that was running it is probably dead now. If I didn't finish him off.'

I laughed politely.

'Go there. It was lovely and warm if I remember correctly.'

'And they probably prefer plastic in this day and age.'

We stood. At this the third attempt we made it to the door. Mandy slapped me affectionately on the butt as she stepped aside to let me through first, then apologised when I winced. We went through to the main bar and I handed George a fiver for another lemonade telling him to keep the change. He passed it over grudgingly.

'You've drunk me dry. I'll have to slip the next person who asks an alcopop in a glass and hope I get away with it.'

I levered myself up on the bar rail and kissed his cheek.

'What's that for?'

'Hangover cure.'

I took my drink and went to stand between Tracy and Scarlett watching their boyfriends play pool. The boys all seemed to be perfect clones of the Barry Tracy had been screwing in the toilets after her strip on Friday. I seriously could not tell them apart. It was as if the spots and sweatshirts had been issued by central casting when they removed their ability to communicate in anything but shouts and grunts.

My drink finished, I called a taxi. I hugged Tracy to wish her merry Xmas and we kissed amicably on the cheeks. She grabbed my bum and laughed. I turned to Scarlett. Our embrace was more tentative and the kissing more deliberate. I avoided the temptation to grab her butt. It was quite strong though. Shouting season's greetings to Mandy, George and anyone else within earshot I ran to the door when I heard the car honk outside. I was feeling a thousand times better than I had on the way there and I thought about Scarlett all the way home.