Entertaining at Large Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no chance to anticipate my final orgasm, it ripped me apart with a suddenness which made me scream. I grabbed his balls and felt their hard bulk twitch and squirm in my hand as they matched the rolling contractions of his cock deep inside me. It seemed to go on for an age before he finally fell panting on top of me. We both struggled to breathe.

I don't know how long we lay together enjoying the afterglow and eventual soft kisses on each other's faces, necks - and in my case – boobs, before by unspoken agreement we struggled to disengage. Once Mr J had dealt with the bulging condom, I waved an arm to direct him to the basket in the corner, we sat together, side-by-side enjoying the afterglow and exchanging soft kisses. I have no idea how long we remained like that, but eventually I started to yawn.

'Sorry.'

My apology was banished with another gentle kiss.

'You should go to bed. You've had a long day.'

I had indeed. As I fought to my feet, the desire for sleep began to overwhelm me. Memories of the morning's excitement, the exhilarating bike ride, the gorgeous evening meal and the sex I would henceforth use as a yardstick for copulating excellence all flooded through me. We smiled at each other as we adjusted our clothes. Mr J reloaded the tray as I turned towards the door with heavy steps.

'Sorry Mr J, if I don't lie down soon I'l fall down. Care to join me?'

'I think I'll tidy up here and then head home if you don't mind. I've an early appointment in the morning for which I will have to have a degree of alertness.'

I blew him a kiss and started to plod up the stairs. Each step seemed to drain a little more of my dwindling energy from me. At the turn to the top floor something struck me and I looked down. Mr J had been watching me rise with a smile on his lips.

'One thing?'

'Yes.?'

'All this. The food, the patient listening?'

'Hmm?'

'It wasn't just so you could get in my pants was it?'

'You weren't wearing any, but don't worry a gentleman never tells.'

He was laughing softly as he turned towards the kitchen.

'Bastard.'

I laughed to myself as I fell asleep to the sound of water running into the sink and the humming of what was probably an old Cole Porter tune.