Entertaining at Large Ch. 14

Story Info
Stag do. Party! Party! Party!
20.1k words
4.71
19.5k
16

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan first appeared in 'Entertaining at Home'. Other characters mentioned joined the story in subsequent episodes of 'Entertaining at Large'. If you like the look of this chapter it might be worth checking them out to discover people's back stories and the details of some of the events referred to. Comments, suggestions and support welcomed as always and thanks to those of you who already have.

*****

Scarlett and I smiled at each other as we stood at the door of suite seven-oh-two at the Royal Hotel and prepared to knock. It was the night of Trevor's stag do and we were the designated strippers; the thing was the groom had expressly forbidden his mates to hire dancers - designated or otherwise - and we were going to have to improvise. Scarlett had been fretting about it all day.

'Let's do this then.'

I rapped on the door and pulled my trench coat more tightly to my chest. I wanted to make sure that nothing showed underneath. I took a deep breath. It was show time.

Matt, the best man who had got us into this mess in the first place, grinned sheepishly as he pulled open the door. He had a look of relief on his face when he saw us. I leaned down and kissed his cheek. I was tottering on my highest stilettos. I noted with satisfaction that the kiss left a perfect lipstick bow. I bought the cheapest stick in Superdrug from a teenager who was surprised I insisted on her assurance that it would definitely leave marks.

'Ooh, Helen's got a stripper. Great. Come on big boy lets get this party started.'

I pushed him back into the room and followed him through almost shouting my instructions. I was waving a Polish vodka bottle I had brought from home. It was filled with water, but they weren't to know that. I wanted to give the impression of a tipsy party girl who was up for anything. By the looks on the faces of the eight or nine men in the room I was succeeding.

'Hello boys. My god she's not gone and hired a stripper for each of us has she? Goody, goody. Where are the girls? Still getting changed?'

I glanced towards the bedroom. I could see the king sized bed was covered in hold-alls and there were men's clothes strewn around the floor. It was the third time I'd been inside the suite in the last week. I'd never seen it in such a mess.

The confusion in the bedroom was matched in the suite's large sitting room. There were beer cans on every available surface. The guys, all of whom knew we were coming, put on a great show of being confused and embarrassed. One of them leapt to grab the TV remote and pause the movie. It was 'Gang Bang Gumbo VI', the one where a stripper gets a work out at a bachelor party. My idea. By the look on the girl's face which filled the frozen screen they were well past the blow job stage and into the main event.

The rest of them started moving cans and generally making the mess in the room worse. One boy who was coming out of the shower with a towel around his waist sort of squealed and dodged back in immediately. Everyone was looking at me.

'What are you doing here? Where's Helen? It's her hen night. You've made some kind of mistake.'

I spoke confidently and glared at them. Perhaps I was too convincing. Several of them blushed, a few stammered and all of them ended up looking at Matt: the best man. He obviously hadn't filled them in in the details, but he took his cue perfectly.

'I'm sorry, but I think it's you who are wrong. I booked the suite weeks ago for Trev's stag night. I've got the paperwork somewhere.'

He nodded towards a plump guy slumped in one of the armchairs. Trevor tried to shrink into the upholstery as I looked him up and down. Judging by the cans around his feet he was already half cut. I smiled sweetly with just a hint of acid hoping to convey the impression of someone who could not possibly make a mistake.

'No that's alright. I'll just phone Helen and find out what time she's getting here.'

I reached into my bag and pulled out my mobile. I looked around the room and strode to the emptiest looking corner on the pretext of needing some privacy. All eyes followed me as I carefully placed my bottle on a window cill. I pretended to dial and tapped my foot impatiently as if waiting for my fictional friend to pick up.

I took the opportunity to check out our audience as I waited. They were all nice looking guys in their mid-twenties. Matt, who I knew best, was smiling at me from the opposite corner. He had one of those voices that could talk a girl out of her knickers in ten minutes flat. I melted almost every time we spoke on the phone. And that was at least four times in the past week. His problem was that he was nervous as a kitten around women otherwise he'd be a right bastard. I smiled back at him and gave him a sly wink.

'Helen. Hi. It's Suzette. Where are you?'

I waited as if waiting for an answer and watched as one of the boys cautiously approached Scarlett and offered her a beer. They were all pretending to be occupied with something but I knew they were all listening to me.

'What. What are you doing there? It's your hen night. We're in the suite and it's filled with cute looking guys. Why are you at the spa?'

They all heard me call them cute. There was a general puffing out of chests, straightening of chinos and adjusting of polo shirt collars. It was the first time I had noticed they were all wearing similar clothes. I knew several of them worked with Matt at the tax office. I speculated on whether these were standard issue leisure outfits.

'Oh shit.'

There was a perceptible leaning closer among my audience.

'Oh effing aitch, pardon my French.'

I put a hand to my forehead.

'No we can't get a taxi over there.'

I cupped the mouthpiece with my hand but still spoke clearly enough to make sure the lads all caught every word.

'We're both dressed like a couple of hookers. We'd get thrown out as soon as we took off our coats. And you know what Scarlett's got in her bag. You asked her to get them, you minx.'

I glanced up. All the boys were looking at the hold-all at Scarlett's feet. She did a good impression of appearing nonchalant. If it wasn't for the can she was guzzling I would have sworn she was waiting for a bus.

'OK, OK. Stop laughing. We'll see you next week. It's a really nice room by the way. Yeah, yeah. Chance'd be a fine thing.'

I laughed as I pretended to hang up. I put the phone slowly into my bag all the time looking down at my feet. I took a deep breathe and put on a brave face.

'I'm really, really sorry. It was my mistake after all. What must you think of us.'

There was a palpable sense of relief among the boys. I began to wonder if Matt had really told them what was going on.

'My friends are all at a spa night on the other side of town. The hen night's next week. I hope we haven't spoilt your evening too much. Sorry Scarlett, you were right.'

She grinned at me and tipped a mock salute. The boys were all solicitous and sympathetic. Matt spoke again.

'Why don't you stay and have a drink with us. That is if you've nothing better to do.'

'No. You don't want us spoiling your fun.'

There was a general murmur of dissent. One of the others got up off a sofa and started taking charge.

'Come on lads, let's get this place tidied up. Someone get the ladies a drink. I'll introduce you around.'

Black bags appeared as if from nowhere and in a couple of minutes all the cans and empty crisp packets vanished.

'I'm Greg by the way.'

He held out a firm hand which I took. He had a firm grip and he felt comfortingly warm. I kissed him on the cheek and hooked my arm through his.

'And who are the rest of these hunks?'

That made them all laugh. They all stopped what they were doing and stood tall waiting to be introduced. I kissed each one as I went around the room. Only about half of them blushed.

'And finally this is the man of the moment, the Trevster. The groom-to-be - Trevor.'

He was already blushing deeply as he pushed himself out of his chair. I kissed him full on the mouth. It was like kissing a tailor's dummy. He was completely frozen and his scarlet hue deepened to stroke territory as his mates whistled and cheered.

'She's a lucky girl. I'm only sorry I didn't meet you sooner. I'd have given her a run for her money.'

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek before he collapsed into a chair. Greg handed me a beer to complete his chaperone duties.

'I'm sorry. I only drink vodka. I brought a bottle with me. Do you mind if I have one of those?'

One of the others retrieved a glass from the small bar and brought my bottle to me. I tried to remember of he was one of the two Mikes in the room.

'Thank you kindly sir.'

'Strong stuff. It's Polish isn't it?'

It was indeed. Once upon a time. A Polish friend had brought the bottle from home. The contents had been consumed one evening at my house. An evening which had ended with my debut as a stripper and a gangbang which left me sore in all holes. I kept the bottle because I liked the exotic writing and, I suppose, as a reminder of a great night.

'It is indeed. And you mustn't let me drink too much of it. It tends to make me frisky.'

I downed the shot in one and grimaced. The glass was instantly refilled.

In the meantime Scarlett was being led round the room by Matt. I noticed he had his hand resting on the small of her back an inch or so above her bottom. She followed my lead and was kissing each man as they were introduced. When she got to Trevor she just stroked his cheek.

'Don't worry, I'm not as brazen as that hussy. I'll just sit on the arm of your chair and you can protect me from all these lechers.'

They all liked being thought of as dangerous and there was a lot of banter of the "watch out for Pete" variety. Trevor sank back into his chair with a relieved expression and Scarlett arranged herself beside him draping an arm across his shoulder. The thigh-length boots she was wearing squeaked as she crossed her legs. I knew she was had on her tightest and smallest leather hot pants above them. They boys just had to fantasise as they stared at the point where her legs disappeared beneath the long raincoat she had borrowed from me.

I sat more primly on one of the sofas. The two guys next to me were perfect gentlemen and left a discrete distance between our thighs. I made a point of clutching the neck of the coat to me and arranging the hem so my knees were covered.

'So what have you been up to? What have you got planned?'

There was a rush of explanations as they all talked over each other. They had been playing paintball all afternoon. There was much dispute about who had won and by what devious means. That had been followed by dinner at the restaurant downstairs before they had come up to the room.

'We were going to play poker and drink more beer for the rest of the night. Would you care to join in?'

I looked around shaking my head.

'No I couldn't. I'm rubbish at cards. When we played strip poker. You know like you do when you're teenagers.'

I had to pause to let them get over their cheering and pretending they had all done it in their time.

'You are naughty boys. I don't know what to do with you.'

I slapped the knee of the lad next to me and then rubbed the inside of his thigh as if to make up for the blow. He didn't seem to mind. I noticed Scarlett was stroking Trevor's hair as she leaned against him.

'You were saying. Shut up you lot.'

'Thank you Matt. At least there's one gentleman here. No I couldn't.'

'Go on.'

All eyes were on me as they begged me to finish the story.

'Well. I was so bad at picking hands that I was down to my knickers and bra before anyone else had taken their socks off. There I've said it.'

I buried my face in my hands and forced a giggle. There was general laughter and more lewd comments. I slapped the leg of the boy next to me on the other side and this time left my hand there. He seemed quite happy too.

'You mustn't let me drink any more.'

I tossed the water back and slapped the glass on the table.

'I'm a little tiddly and I don't want to do anything to embarrass you all. You've all been so kind after my silly performance earlier.'

My glass was filled again. I had been kissing my waiter on the cheek up to now. This time when Phillip put down the bottle I stood and kissed him on the mouth. He was a good kisser with warm, soft lips so it went on a little longer than I had intended. My ears were filled with mock cheers. There was more than a hint of jealousy. I pulled back breathing more heavily than I needed to and covered my face again.

'Why don't you let me take your coats? You must be boiling.'

At last Matt had remembered his line. I was sweating cobs inside the winter weight gabardine.

'No I couldn't. I'm not decent. I told you we were going to a hen night. Our outfits are a bit risqué.'

I pulled the coat tight and made to sit down again.

'Oh come on. We're all men of the world.'

There was general assent to that. I smiled inwardly.

'You make us feel awkward all dressed up.'

Scarlett took the lead. She looked across at me and started to stand.

'I will if you will.'

'Well I suppose. We're all friends her aren't we?'

I held out a hand to Matt and reluctantly let him pull me to my feet. Scarlett and I stood in the centre of the room facing each other. All the lads, even Trevor, leaned forwards in their seats. The conversation with the fictional Helen had clearly done the trick.

'No I couldn't. I don't know what you'll think of me.'

I turned and buried my face in Matt's shoulder. He stroked my back protectively, but let his hand run down to my bottom. A move all his friends noticed and vocally appreciated. They were all making encouraging noises which slowly gelled into an almost whispered chant of "Take them off. Take the off". I disentangled myself from Matt and turned to Scarlett. We grinned at each other and began to undo each other's buttons. When they were all undone and the coats hung loosely off our shoulders, she whipped her's off and threw it into a corner. She raised her arms like a boxer who had just won a championship bout.

She looked great. The leather of her studded bikini top, hot pants and boots shone in the suite's bright lights. The straps on her suspender belt protruded from under the shorts and held up sheer black stocking which started just above the tops of her boots. The few inches of exposed white skin glistened with sweat. Her shoulder length red hair was loose and she shook it out, curtsied to acknowledge the applause and then slowly walked back to Trevor. This time she arranged herself on his lap, kicking her legs across one arm of the chair whilst leaning back across the other. The points of her nipples were clearly visible against the leather. When she righted herself, she leaned down and kissed Trevor. He didn't seem to mind at all.

I was a little more coy. I looked around as if trapped before pulling open the top of the coat on one side to reveal my bare shoulder above the peasant blouse Matt had asked me to wear. I walked around in front of the boys slowly slipping the coat off my shoulders and eventually letting it drop. I took a step away from it looked around. There were a lot of red faces, but that didn't stop them wolf whistling, nudging each other, and in Phillip's case, making strange growling noises.

I had chosen my outfit carefully in consultation with Matt. He had wanked over the phone as he plucked up courage to ask me to dress as a French streetwalker. And pulled himself off again when I described the outfit to him after it arrived. I was wearing a scoop-neck, off the shoulder blouse and a tight, red satin skirt. It was quite long ending just above my knee but any modesty it might have provided was negated by the long slash in the side which started about two inches below my hip. The suspenders holding up my fishnet stockings were clearly visible. I put one hand on my hip and posed with my leg slightly bent. The red satin slid slowly off my thigh leaving virtually my whole leg exposed. I bent and adjusted the garter I was also wearing as if trying to get it just right; I'd stuck a five pound note in it. No harm in letting the punters know I was cheap.

'Like what you see boys?'

I looked around at them. Though several I recognised from The Crown, they were much better behaved than the average punter. There was a general hum of agreement and one soft whistle; I blew a kiss to the boy who did it. Most of them just stared and nodded when I looked at them. I caught Matt's eye and did a little spin. He made a circle with his thumb and forefinger and just beamed.

I walked in a narrow circle. Most of the boys were sitting on the sofas clutching cans of beer. I smiled down at them and tousled the hair of the ones leaning forwards. That brought them all to the fronts of their seats. One of them asked if I'd like to sit down much to the annoyance of the others. I bent over and kissed his cheek which ensured that he, and the two on either side of him, got a good view of my tits as the blouse fell forwards.

'That I you for being so nice. To be honest I felt like a bit of a slut when I got dressed to go out.'

There were lots of noes, none of them very convincing. I copied Scarlett's curtsy in thanks and went back as if to take my seat again.

'Do you mind if I ask you a question?'

I smoothed down the skirt and took my seat in the middle of one of the sofas, giving my neighbours a coy smile. I crossed my legs deliberately exposing my thigh again. Two of the lads on the sofa opposite slid to the floor. I noticed the two boys I was between, one of them was Greg, I think, moved closer after I settled. I could feel their legs against mine with their hands trapped in between. I smiled at them again and took a trapped hand in each of mine and folded them on my lap. Greg took the opportunity to lean closer and sneak a peak down my cleavage.

'What did you want to ask?'

Matt as occupying the other armchair and looked a little isolated.

'Well I know you probably can't wait to see the back of us. You're probably thinking we've outstayed our welcome already.'

Scarlett's laugh was the loudest of the lot.

'But do you mind if we stick around until the strippers arrive. It's just that we've never seen a proper show before. We won't get in the way will we Scarlett?'

There was a lot of coughing and looking around at each other. All eyes eventually settled on Matt. Trevor was fully occupied with Scarlett who was grinding her butt into his groin on the pretext of seeking out his ear to whisper something.

'Ah. Well you see. It's like this.'

'Come on spit it out. We can go before they get her if you want a private show. I know what lads are like.'

'No. We'd love you to stay. Wouldn't we boys?'

The confirmation was louder than it needed to be. I released the hands I was clasping and rested mine on the inside of the two nearest thighs. I felt their owners wriggle as I slowly stroked them.

'It's just that Trev's fiancée has forbidden strippers. We're going to be here all alone for the rest of the night.'

I pretended to look shocked and stared around at the disappointed faces.

'You mean you are just going to play cards and watch movies all night?'

They nodded.

'That's not very traditional, is it? Our friend Helen is training to be a vicar and she's having strippers. I know 'cos I booked them.'

They all laughed at this.

I noticed that Greg had moved his hand from my lap and put it around my shoulder. He was stroking it and surreptitiously easing the blouse down. It was like being sixteen again and sitting in the back row at the pictures. The guy on the other side had let his hand drop to my thigh and was running his finger inside the top of my stocking. I was moving my hands further up their thighs in encouragement. But that didn't stop me suddenly turning to him with a frown.