Entertaining His Associates

Story Info
Young woman forced to entertain two aggressive men.
3.8k words
4.04
153.7k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella entered the room and looked about her. A large space, it was by night a popular, if slightly off-limits to most, bar and strip club. It was owned by the man Bella herself was effectively owned by, a dangerous man with friends and enemies in equal numbers. Her gaze alighted upon a large table, surrounded by comfortable leather chairs, which doubled as a dance platform, with a pole in the centre of it. Men and women who frequented the club could sit and enjoy the drinks, whilst some pretty young thing danced above them. It was at this table where her boss sat talking to two men. At that moment he turned, spotting her, and waved her over.

"Bella," he said in his cultured tone, "these are two... associates of mine. I have another appointment to go to, but I want you to entertain them."

Then, turning to two men, he continued, "she is yours to do with as you please gentlemen. Lubricant and other items are in a drawer in front of you." With that he rose, gave them a brief nod, and walked from the room, ignoring her entirely.

Bella turned to face the two men. Neither was attractive; the first was short, fat, and had a nasty, sneering face. The second was different; tall, well built, but with a cruel, intelligent face. He might have been handsome but for an air of menace he exuded. It was the fat one who spoke first,

"Let's see you dance then pretty little thing, up you get," nodding to the platform before them.

'Sooner I dance, and let them have their way, sooner I'll be done', she told herself, climbing on to the platform, feeling their eyes bore in to her. Bella was attractive, by anyone's standards. Slim, with long, rich brunette hair, which fell in tight curls. Her eyes were a deep blue, a combination with the hair that most men, and woman, liked. She was wearing a soft silk dress, the colour of her eyes, cut to mid-thigh length. Beneath it, a bra and matching pair of knickers, in peach coloured lace.

As she readied herself, the fat man leaned forwards to the console tucked beneath the platform, which controlled music and lighting. Dimming the latter, he selected a track with a slow sensuous beat, before turning his attention to the drawer beside the console. He withdrew from it a tube of lubricant, and placed it on the platform, in plain sight, sniggering as he did so. Satisfied he settled back in his chair, beedy eyes staring up at her. Throughout this, his taller companion had sat impassively, staring not at her body, but her eyes. Bella shivered a little; he unsettled her.

As the music began, Bella began to dance. She was a talented dancer, and was able to envelop herself entirely in the music, almost forgetting for a moment where she was as she swayed her body, the silk of her dress draping over her curves as she moved. When she judged she had teased enough, she let the straps of the dress off her shoulders, and it pooled around her feet, leaving her in her underwear.

The material of her knickers was tight, and clung sensuously to her feminine curves. The men could tell the shape of her sex as she danced, and she could smell their arousal, coming off them in waves. Bella took a breath, unsnapped the bra, and let the material drop off her arms to the floor. Her small, pert breasts sat high upon her chest, perfectly shaped. Her pink nipples were sensitive, and almost immediately reacted to the cool air, becoming erect, much to the men's obvious delight.

She closed her eyes as she danced, letting the music wash over her, transporting herself to another place, where she danced for no one but herself. The image was punctured by the grunts of appreciation from the two men, particularly as she hooked her thumbs in to the waistband of her knickers. The thin peach coloured lace slipped easily down her legs as she continued to dance, her soft, smooth vulva visible to the two men for the first time. The fat one gave an appreciative whistle.

She faced them for a moment, feeling their eyes drink in the details of her sex, before turning her back, swaying her hips to the beat, bending forwards and arching her back, pushing her small, firm bottom back towards them. From their lower vantage point, then two men had a clear view up between her legs. Her smooth, neat labia clearly on display, the inner lips, a slightly darker pink, just visible between the larger outer labia, the dark slit between them leading down and back towards the cleft of her buttocks, the dark pink of her small puckered anus hidden inside.

Standing back up, she swayed back towards the men, in time to see the shorter, fatter one climbing on to the stage and striding towards her, an look of sheer lust on his features. Roughly, he span Bella around pinning her arms above her head, pressing her body against the pole. With his feet he kicked her legs apart, his free hand dropping between her parted buttocks, greased fingers finding the hole nestled between them, roughly forcing their way inside her. Though she wasn't relaxed, Bella's body was used to the intrusion, and the two digits slipped past her sphincter with some ease.

The man slid his fingers in and out of her body a few times, until with a grunt withdrew them, satisfied she was ready for him. Bella heard the sound of his belt buckle being unsnapped, and his zip lowered, and a moment later felt the hard head of his erection against her anus. With an unceremonious thrust, he forced his way inside her, his thick shaft sinking deep in to her rectum. Bella gasped with the force, though his limited lubricating of her bowel, and her body's rather, 'accommodating' nature, meant she felt no real pain. The man gave a deep groan,

"Oh yes, oh you good little slut, that's nice."

Bella blocked out the language, and turned her thoughts inwards; trying to gain what pleasure she could from the fat sweaty oaf's urgent thrusting, as he began to fuck her rear. She felt his free hand reach around to her belly, fingers splaying across her flesh. He used it to pull her body harder back against his as he thrust forward, wanting every inch of his cock inside of her.

"Oh you do have a delightful little arse, so fucking tight," he grunted, as his hand moved down from her belly, over her mons, his fat fingers finding her slit. His fingers slipped between the hairless folds, teasing her clit out from its hood, massaging it surprisingly gently as he fucked her.

"That's right," he breathed, as he felt her begin to moisten, "get your cunt nice and wet for me you little slut."

He was panting now, and his coupling was becoming more frantic. As his climax approached, Bella felt him stiffen, and give a low moan. Cupping her pussy tightly in his hand, he cried out as he thrust up inside of her one last time, his cock spasming in orgasm. Bella squeezed her muscles around him, milking his cum, feeling the hot seed fill her rectum. With a deep pant, still regaining his breath, the fat man slipped out of her, releasing her arms and stepping back.

"Fuck, she's a good one" he breathed.

Bella massaged her wrists, hoping for a moment's respite, but the second man had already stepped forwards. Approaching her from behind he pushed her roughly, indicating that she should lower herself on to all fours. Bella did as he wanted, instinctively lowering her shoulders, so as to raise her bottom and present her openings to him. The tall man knelt between her spread thighs, unbuttoning his jeans, talking as he did so,

"Now which hole, do ya reckon?" he asked. Bella stayed quiet, knowing the question to be a rhetorical one. "You've got a beautiful little arsehole, and Frank here has already opened you up for me."

The fat man -- Frank -- emitted a high pitched giggle at this, rubbing his hands gleefully.

"But your pretty bald cunt looks ever so sweet," the taller one continued, "so, where do you want to be fucked my darling whore?"

Bella swore to herself; she hated when the men and women who used her engaged her in conversation like this; made her an active participant. It might sound odd, but she much preferred the role of anonymous fuck-toy; at least she could tell herself she was mentally removed from the situation.

"Well?" the tall man asked gruffly, swatting her across her buttocks, "what's it to be?"

As he waited for a response, he placed the pad of his thumb against her anus, and drew it slowly down, over her perineum, between the lips of her sex, parting them as he went. She gave an involuntary shiver as it passed over her clit, still sensitive from Frank's somewhat amateur attentions.

"Oh you like that, don't you sweetheart?" he smirked. "Tell you what, I'm gonna start with your hot little snatch. Whilst I fuck you, I'm gonna stroke that sensitive bud of yours. If I cum first, then we'll let you clean up. But if you cum before I do, I'm gonna pound both your holes; and I won't be as gentle with your arsehole as Frank here, goddit?"

Bella mumbled "yes sir," as she felt the tall man move closer to her.

"Give it to her good Pete," Frank squealed, almost jumping up and down with excitement. The tall man behind her -- Pete -- put one hand on the curve of Bella's hip, holding her still, whilst with the other he brought his erect cock up between her soft labia. He pushed forward slightly, the head of his prick parting her lips, resting at the entrance to her vagina. Slowly, he began to press forwards, his shaft sliding inside Bella, his hand on her hip guiding her back on to him. Despite herself, Bella gave a soft moan as she felt him enter her; he was much thicker than his fat friend Frank.

Pete didn't stop until he was completely inside her, his belly pressing against her soft rounded buttocks. He gave a satisfied sigh,

"Soft, tight, and velvety smooth. If your anus is half as good as your pussy, I think I might have to come back and use you again."

As he spoke, his free hand moved beneath Bella, moving between her parted thighs, stroking her gently, almost caressing her with his fingertips. As he found her clit, he began to slide back out of her, pausing only when the head of his cock was at the very entrance to her, before driving back in again deep. She gasped; he was not only thicker than Frank, but much longer, and she felt every inch of her insides filled with him.

He settled in to a steady rhythm, and despite herself, Bella felt her body react. He fucked her deeply, but angled his thrusts in a way that felt good inside her. His fingers played with her clit skilfully, and she began to wonder if he might not win his wager. She responded, squeezing her vagina around him, rocking her hips in time with him, tactics all the girls used when wanting to bring an undesirable customer to climax more quickly, traded off against the desire to be no more than a passive recipient.

She heard him moan in appreciation, and he responded, upping his tempo a little, teasing her clit out from under its hood and rolling it gently between his fingers. Both were breathing quickly now, both near to orgasm. Bella broke first, groaning both from desire and disappointment as she felt the familiar feeling deep in her belly, before crying out, her body tightening, pleasure radiating out from her groin to the rest of her body. She arched her back, pushing back against Pete, wanting him to fill her as her body contracted around his.

As she regained her breath, she was aware of the man who was still inside of her laughing,

"Oh boy, she's a good one alright. Damn near pushed me over the edge too, she got so tight when she came."

With a chuckle he pulled out of Bella, causing her to moan softly, his thick cock still pointing proudly skywards. He spoke again, but the humour gone from his voice now,

"Looks like I'll be taking your other pretty little fuck-hole too. Lean forwards, reach back, and spread yourself nice and wide for me."

As ordered, Bella leaned forwards on to her shoulders, reaching back behind herself, and taking a buttock in each hand, spread herself apart, exposing her most intimate places to the men's lecherous gazes. As she felt her stretched anus opening, the cool air caressing her skin, Bella knew that the somewhat gentle fucking she had just received had been designed -- along with his skillful manipulation of her clit -- to win his wager. Her backside would receive no such gentle treatment.

Pete pressed the head of his cock against her small anus, which had almost closed back up following Frank's attentions.

"Wider princess," he chuckled, "that's a good girl."

Bella pulled harder, spreading herself as wide as she could, but still felt resistance as Pete pressed forwards a little further. She cried out as he pushed slowly, but firmly through her sphincter, feeling the tight muscles stretch around his thick shaft.

"Oh baby, you look so fine wrapped around my cock... Now I want you to beg, beg me to fuck your sweet little arsehole with my nice big cock. Beg me to fill your bowels with my cum so deep, it'll be dripping out for days. Beg me to fuck you so hard, your anus doesn't close up for a week. Because that's what a little slut like you deserves princess. Dancing up there in front of me and Frank here, teasing us with your bald little cunt. And you know what else, it's what you want."

Bella didn't reply, and Pete smacked her bottom for the second time, leaving a red hand print across her smooth white skin. "Beg princess, or Frank here'll get his pliers out and go to town on those pretty pink nipples of yours, then that sensitive little bud you've tucked away downstairs."

Bella didn't doubt his word, and stammered out, "please Sir, please... please fuck... please fuck my ass..."

"How?" Peter barked impatiently, delivering another smack to her other buttock,

"Hard... and deep. Cum right up inside of me, open me up with your thick cock, fuck me like the slut I am," Bella said, stifling a sob, suddenly very frightened of this man.

"That's it baby, that's what you're for," Pete grinned, driving forward with his hips suddenly, and pulling back on Bella's hips as he did, holding her hard against him. There was a slap as her buttocks smacked against his hard body. She cried out, throwing her head back, as he pierced her. Her anus stretched wider, much wider than it had with Frank, and his sheer length was almost too much to bear. He didn't allow her to adapt to the intrusion either, beginning to thrust in and out of her deeply, with force and speed. Her breasts swung to and fro as he pounded in to her slim body, and she felt his hands cup them, crying out again as he cruelly pinched her sensitive erect nipples, stretching and rolling the tender flesh between his fingers. She hoped only that he would cum soon, but she doubted that.

Suddenly, without any warning he pulled out of her entirely. Before Bella could even imagine what was happening he slapped her heard against her buttocks, growling "on your back, quickly."

In a daze she hurried to obey. As she rolled on to her back she saw he had stepped off the waist-high dance platform. He grabbed her around her hips, and pulled her roughly towards him, leaving her with her bottom on the very edge, legs dangling off. He took her feet, and forced her knees up to her chest, and apart, snapping again that she should hold them there. Bella was now left completely exposed, her tender holes on the edge of the platform. Bella closed her eyes, waiting for him to plunge his cock back in to her, but instead heard a rustle of clothing. Opening them, she saw that Pete had removed the leather belt from around his discarded jeans, and was staring down at her with a maniacal glint in his eyes.

"You're going to keep your legs like that princess, nice and high and wide. If you let go, you'll regret it. Now hold still."

With that, he swung the belt through the air, the leather cracking against Bella's bare buttocks. She cried out in pain, and he swung again, catching her on the other side. Another eight times he swung at her, until her small bottom was criss-crossed with angry red welts. Bella was sobbing, tears pouring down her face, but too scared to do anything than hold her legs as he had told her to. He spoke to her again,

"Five more princess, then we'll get back to fucking." He gave a small nod, motioning to her genitals, "pull your hood back."

Bella cried out, "please, no, please!"

"Do it now, or else it'll be ten," he growled, "and don't you dare let those legs drop."

Squeezing her eyes tight, praying it would be over soon, Bella let go of her legs, being careful not to let them drop, and reached down between her thighs. Placing a hand on either side of her clitoral hood, at the very top of her slit, she stretched the skin back, the still erect and very sensitive bud becoming exposed. She clenched her body, awaiting the blows. Pete licked his lips, looking down at the beautiful young woman, her tender abused sex ironically still swollen and sensitive with desire. With perfect aim he brought the belt down hard against her clit, and Bella shrieked. He noted with a sly smile though, that she didn't move. Four more times in quick succession he brought the belt down between her legs, each time causing her to scream out in agony in between sobs.

Unable to wait any longer, he threw the belt to one side, and stepped up to the platform, driving his cock back through her anus. This time he didn't attempt to control himself, and within a few thrusts his thick shaft spasmed inside of her, filling her rectum with a second load of cum.

With a contented sigh, Pete collapsed back in to his chair, leering up at Bella between her splayed legs. Reaching for the remains of his drink he raised the glass to her in a mock toast, and drank. Bella rolled on to her side slowly, painfully, and reached for her discarded clothes.

"Not so fast princess," Pete chuckled. "Our little show there's got Frank quite frisky again. A good girl like you wouldn't want him to leave unsatisfied would you?"

Bella stared at him blankly, then gave small scream as Pete reached down to his jacket, and pulled a handgun from a holster inside. He wouldn't kill her would he? Her boss, her owner, allowed her to be mistreated, encouraged it even, but wouldn't stand to lose her as his property. But no, it seemed Pete had one last cruel game to play.

"Back on your hands and knees."

Rolling on to her front, Bella raised herself unsteadily back on to all fours. Frank climbed the platform and knelt in front of her, cock in hand. Bella allowed herself to relax a little; just a blow-job. Then she felt something cool, hard and metallic pressing between her labia, sliding an inch, then two in to her vagina. She froze as Pete worked his gun the rest of the way in to her cunt. As he did, Frank moved closer to her face. Bella knew what to do, and opened her mouth, taking him in to her. She ran her tongue over him, his taste a mix of his own cum, and her body. Frank gave an appreciative groan as she went to work, alternating between sucking on his cock, and running her tongue up and down the shaft. As she did, Pete spoke,

"There's a good girl, I think Frank quite likes that, eh buddy? Now, I want you to rock back on to my gun, fuck yourself with it. If you do a good job, I won't pull the trigger."

A panicked sob escaped Bella, but she obeyed, rocking back with her hips, then forwards again, feeling the cool, slick metal of the weapon slide easily in and out of her. She redoubled her efforts on Frank, remembering he had climaxed rather quickly the first time around. She was rewarded, such as it was, with a deep moan, and heavy breathing from the fat man, as she expertly worked on him with her mouth.

"Oh, I'm gonna blow," Frank moaned, and Bella closed her eyes tight, waiting for the cock to spasm in her mouth.

"No, no, look at me slut," Frank groaned, and as Bella looked up at him through tear streaked eyes, and they made eye contact he came, gripping her hair to stop her pulling back as he erupted down her throat. She swallowed it all, fear suppressing her gag reflex, painfully aware of what was pushed up inside her cunt. She breathed a sigh of relief as Frank's softening cock, and Pete's ever hard weapon were both withdrawn from her.

12