Entertainment

Story Info
Meeting by accident, they chose to entertain the girls.
2.8k words
4.33
24.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,486 Followers

Taking trail bikes through the mountains is fun. True, it can be dangerous if you're careless, but the idea is not to be careless. Skill can make up for a great deal.

Paul, Dave, and me were running through the mountains and having quite a bit of fun. We were using the back trails, although every so often we came to a proper road. Oddly enough it was on one of the proper roads that we came to grief.

We came hurtling down this road and at the point where the road curved to the right we swung to the left where another dirt trail began. We hit that dirt trail moving fast and came to a halt in a surprisingly short distance. That dirt wasn't dirt so much as it was thick mud, several feet deep. Our bikes sank into the mud and vanished, leaving us standing almost chest high in muck.

We waded through the muck to a point where we could climb out onto dry land, murmuring a few words that we wouldn't want our mothers to hear.

"What now?" asked Dave.

"Well, damned if I'm losing my bike," said Paul, and I quite agreed with him. "We'll hike back to where we left the Rover and drive back up here and winch the bikes out."

With that he hauled his phone out of an inside pocket and marked where we were so we could use GPS to get back to the same spot. Then we checked to see how far a walk it was from where we were to where the Rover was. Walking along the main road it was about five miles. Using the dirt tracks it was about one. We voted for the dirt track. An added benefit of the dirt track was that it passed close to a couple of largish pools. A quick dip in that would remove most of the mud clinging to us.

Dave and Paul argued about how'd they recover the bikes when we returned to them. It seemed obvious to me. Someone would have to go into the mud and fasten the winch to each bike in turn. Whoever it was would be wise to strip before they did so. The only thing up for debate as far as I was concerned was which of the others I'd be able to talk into being the mud-bunny. Paul, I suspected. He was vulnerable to a bit of flattery. All I had to do was make wading chest deep in slime and then diving under seem heroic and he'd be all over it.

After fifteen minutes of steady hiking we were half-way back to the Rover and approaching the pools I knew about. I was quite ready to walk into the pool and get rid of some of the excessive mud. Approaching the first pool we laid our phones to one side and just walked straight in. The mud had been too thick to penetrate our clothes and ruin the phones - water on the other hand would do so without even trying.

We came out of the water a short time later, a lot cleaner and a lot wetter. The day was hot and I figured that the sun would dry us off fairly quickly. Still, I decided to carry my phone instead of putting it back in my pocket. At least until I was somewhat drier.

We put our shoes and socks back on and continued on our way. (Yes, we'd had the foresight not to get our shoes soaking wet. Muddy shoes are fine for walking, wet ones not so much.)

We set off, somewhat cleaner and, apart from being slightly damp, almost respectable. I say almost because we encountered a couple of people who seemed to consider us disreputable.

Just past the pool we'd washed in there was another larger pool. The pools were far enough apart that they were relatively private. We came upon the second pool just as two lovely young things were leaving the water. They saw us, screamed, and started the hand dance to hide their charms. Quite a considerable amount of charms on the blonde, I'll tell you that.

We stopped, looked, and appreciated. It's not often you catch skinny-dippers at that choice moment when they leave the water, displaying all for the world to see. Or for us to see in this particular instance.

I have to admit that I understood their consternation. We were on a bike trail but we weren't on bikes. Instead of hearing bikes roaring towards then and taking precautions they'd waded ashore, all fat and sassy, and been taken completely by surprise when we just appeared out of nowhere.

Please note that fat and sassy is just an expression. Neither of these young ladies was fat. Shapely is what they were. Very shapely, very appealing, with sweet voices, and a command of the English language that was appalling when it was directed at us.

"You perverted swine," the brunette screamed at us. "How dare you sneak up on us? Get the hell out of here or I'll scream."

"Actually, Ronny, you're already screaming, and we didn't exactly sneak. We just walked along the path. As for being perverted, we're not the ones that're running around naked. Not that we're complaining. You feel free to run around naked any time you like. You're a testament to the reason clothes should be banned."

The blonde just giggled, having given up on hiding her more obvious charms. She was now standing there demurely, hands crossed in front of her mons.

"My name's not Ronny," snapped the brunette. "What would you think it is? And what do you mean we're perverted? We were just taking a swim. We weren't sneaking around trying to catch girls in the altogether."

"Blonde, brunette," I said, pointing at each of the girls. "That makes you Betty and Veronica, or Ronny for short. A name of affection you might say. And we weren't sneaking around. We were just ambling down the track on a rescue mission. Our running into you was just our good fortune."

"Um, if you're on a rescue mission, shouldn't you be getting on your way?" asked Betty, sounding just a tiny bit disappointed.

"No rush," I said comfortably. "The victims are at the bottom of a mud pit and will remain there until we return with the Rover and winch them free. We have time to stop and chat and, ah, entertain a pair of lovely young things."

"We don't need to be entertained," said Ronny. "Feel free to move along."

"Don't be so selfish," I gently remonstrated. "Have some consideration for your friend. Betty wants to, ah, talk some more."

"She does not."

"Certainly she does. She's interested in getting to know us. Look at her nipples. They're practically waving to us."

Betty hastily moved a hand in front of her breasts. This didn't really hide her nipples but it did leave her somewhat more exposed in another place. Ronny, Dave, and Phil, had all promptly focused on Betty's nipples which were indeed erect. Of course, this might have been the cold water, but I preferred to think of it as a natural reaction to seeing three studly men such as ourselves.

"Ah, before you say anything rude to poor Betty, you should look to yourself," I said softly. "Your nipples have joined the marines and are now standing erect."

Ronny was now quite red-faced. Embarrassment, temper, frustration? One of them. She gave me a nasty look.

"Don't you dare to try to lay a hand on me," Ronnie said, almost snarling the words.

"Now you're being selfish again," I said mournfully. "You can't really expect Betty to entertain all three of us." Although from the look on her face she'd probably give it a go. That girl was feeling hot and horny. "You'd feel hard done by if you had to please all of us, wouldn't you, Betty?"

She gave a small nod but her heart wasn't in it. I really think that she was wanting to just to see what happened.

Paul and Dave had edged away from me and were closing in on Betty. She was watching them but didn't look too fearful to me.

"I don't know what you're thinking but there's no way I can agree to having sex with you," she told them, sounding rather breathless. "I don't even know you and even if I did there're two of you."

"That's quite understandable," Dave told her. "We wouldn't expect you to. I'm Dave. He's Paul."

"And your friend?"

"He's irrelevant," said Paul, a hand coming up to stroke Betty's breast. As soon as she turned to look at him Dave's hand landed on her other breast.

"Don't worry," Paul told her, smiling. "A little bit of friendly teasing doesn't commit you to anything. We heard what you said about not agreeing."

Ronny looked as though she was about to explode at Betty but I got in first.

"Don't go on at her," I said. "She's just having a little harmless fun. The boys won't do her any harm."

She turned on me and was about to have a go at me but I reached out and caught her wrist, drawing it away from her body.

"Just relax," I told her. "A little touching won't hurt you. Think of it as your good deed for the day. You're keeping me from molesting Betty."

"She wants to be molested," hissed Ronny, "and you damn well know it."

"Then you're protecting her from herself," I pointed out, my hand closing over her breast.

I teased Ronny, touching her up while I talked. She'd slap my hands away from her breasts and find then stroking her tush. Twisting away from the hand stroking her bottom resulted in the same hand running lightly over her mons. She wasn't really trying to stop me touching her, just trying to discourage the idea. I don't discourage very easily.

Ronny was also being distracted by Dave and Paul and Betty. Both the boys were touching up Betty and the amount of discouragement she was providing was around nil. It didn't greatly surprise me when they persuaded Betty to settle down onto the grass with them sitting either side of her.

It took a little more work on my part to get Ronny to sit on the grass. She seemed suspicious of my intentions. Probably with good reason. Now that she was seated she couldn't move about as much. A hand stroking her leg happened to drift onto her inside leg and then up. She pushed my hand away when I started rubbing her mound but my hand didn't want to push and remained there. Then she rested her hand on mine, trying to make it stay still. That didn't work too well either, as a couple of fingers slipped between her lips and started touching her internally.

"Oh, my god, they're raping her," Ronny suddenly gasped.

I glanced over at Betty and the boys. Betty was flat on her back, legs parted, with Paul kneeling between her legs. His intentions were plain for everyone to see. Betty's hands were above her head, Dave holding them down.

"Does she look like she's trying to fight them off?" I asked.

"Well, no, but she stated quite plainly she wasn't going to agree to have sex."

"And she probably hasn't agreed. I suspect the boys avoided her saying no by simply not asking. Um, if you don't want to see your friend being rudely violated then I suggest you look away."

She didn't. She watched, tensing up as she saw Paul moving forward. The angle we were on she could probably see Paul's cock engaging and sinking in, without a word of protest from Betty. That's not to say she didn't protest, just that if she did it was in a very small voice.

Any outrage that Ronny might have felt at Betty's violation was switched to focus on Betty when she lifted her legs and wrapped them tightly around Paul. With that Dave released her hands and they went around Paul's neck as he started riding her hard, with her clinging to him and bucking hard beneath him. The noises now coming from her didn't sound like cries of distress.

My hands closed over Ronny's breasts again and I pressed firmly against them, pushing her flat. At the same time I dropped a leg between hers, forcing her legs a little further apart.

"If you think I'm going to let you fuck me you're crazy," she gasped.

"You're surely not going to make me wait until Betty has finished with the boys, are you?" I asked, trying to sound desolated.

She flicked a glance over at Betty (and her rider) and then looked back at me.

"You wouldn't?" she said, sounding appalled.

"Of course not," I assured her, undoing my trousers while I spoke.

"We both know that you're the one that I want," I continued, pushing down trousers and jocks and letting my erection come out to play.

"Don't you dare," she told me, as I eased her legs further apart, finding a curious lack of resistance.

"I can't believe you're doing this," she groaned as my fingers eased her lips apart and steered my erection into position.

"It's just protecting Betty from herself," I said quietly, pressing firmly, finding myself sliding nicely along her passage. Reluctant or not, her body certainly was ready for what was happening.

Ronny had apparently learned one thing from watching Betty. Her legs came up and wrapped around my waist. My hands were on her breasts, just holding them, while I started moving in that age old rhythm, with Ronny quick to match me, pushing up most energetically, her legs flexing to help draw me in.

My cock was sliding back and forth along her passage and she was doing her best to help, and her best was a whole lot of useful. We bounced against each other, relishing the skin on skin contact, taking delight in the rasp of my cock rubbing against her passage as we danced our horizontal dance.

I kept going, finding the pace I was going was slowly increasing, becoming more frenetic the longer we went and the more my excitement rose. Ronny also seemed to be getting over-excited. She was now tossing her head slowly from side to side, making eager little noises as she bucked under me, urging me on to greater heights.

She climaxed quite noisily when she reached the right point. I also climaxed but a lot more quietly. It's unseemly for a man to scream at the last moment. That doesn't mean we don't feel like doing so sometimes and this was one of those times. Ronny felt absolutely exquisite as she clamped herself around me.

We both relaxed as we separated, breathing hard. Ronny tossed a glance towards Betty and then looked at the sky with an irritated look on her face.

"That girl," she grumbled.

Looking over I could see that Betty had seen off Paul and was now working on Dave. Or Dave was working on her, whichever you prefer. She was on hands and knees with Dave kneeling behind her. His arms were around her, holding onto her breasts, while his hips were working overtime as he thundered into her. The way Betty's bottom was bouncing up and down not all the action was being provided by Dave.

I looked at Ronny and shrugged. She looked at me, looked back at Betty, and then giggled, shaking her head.

"She'll probably complain that I pinched you," she observed. "She does have a small reputation. I just hadn't really believed it until now."

"I'd have believed it as soon as I saw her," I muttered. True. The girl was sex walking and you could sense it.

"Um, you might like to let your friends know that one of the rumours about her has something to do with a VD. They might like to get themselves checked out, sooner rather than later."

I gave her a quick look and she laughed.

"You're safe," she told me. "I'm somewhat more discriminating."

"When given a choice," she added with a smirk.

"You had a choice," I said somewhat indignantly. True, I had come on strong but if she'd truly objected I'd have backed off. Or I like to think I would have.

"But if I'd said no Betty would have said yes and I thought I should limit her to two victims at a time," Ronny said self-righteously.

I glowered at her and she just laughed at me. Turning I saw Dave was still enjoying himself with Betty. I would, I decided, warn them after we'd rescued the bikes. That way they'd be able to concentrate on the more important task.

Ashson
Ashson
8,486 Followers