Entertainment for the Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Joe's humiliation continues as he is naked at another party.
7k words
4.52
37.2k
23
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chrisberg
chrisberg
118 Followers

It had been almost a week since Joe and I were stripped naked at my friend's party. I hadn't seen or heard from Joe since. We worked out every weekday morning together for like the past year. I wondered if he was mad at me? Or maybe embarrassed? Joe was extremely shy about his nakedness. What I put him through last week was bad and I'm feeling extremely guilty about it.

I was only thinking of my own voyeuristic pleasure when I thought of the plan to see Joe naked. I knew Joe needed money and my friend Steve throws these over-the-top gay parties where he hires a hot bartender to wait on his guests. He throws lots of money at the bartender to entice them to take off more and more clothing. I tricked Joe into bartending knowing he needed money and Steve would get him to take off his clothes. But the whole plan backfired when I Steve tricked me into stripping with Joe.

It was humiliating for me to strip as I knew most of the people at the party. Some of my good friends were there laughing at the fact that I was buck naked in a room full of people. I see these party guests on a regular basis. And then I had to serve drinks completely naked. It is a horrible feeling to be naked standing right next to people who are clothed as they gawked at your naked body. Whatever I was feeling, I know Joe was twice as humiliated but at least he didn't know anyone at the party except me. Is that why I haven't seen him since the party?

Monday morning, 9 days after Steve's party, I was at the gym my normal time, 5:45am. I see Joe come around the corner and walks over to me. "Are we benching today?" he questions.

"Yep, Mondays are chest day." I replied. We did our normal workout and talked about every day normal stuff, everything except the party. He didn't bring it up and neither did I. I would be happy if we never talked about again. Although I do think of it often. The sight of Joe standing completely naked was something I will never forget. In many ways, it was worth the humiliation of being naked in a crowd with him.

Joe was an incredible looking guy. He has dark hair and the most intriguing green eyes. Believe me, when he walks into a room, every woman turns and looks, also some guys. Yet he doesn't know it, which makes him even more attractive. He has a very athletic body, very strong. He has a great V-shaped torso, big strong back, beautifully defined chest and a flat stomach that every guy wises they had. He has nice shoulders that "V" into his big biceps. I wish I had that. He plays a lot of sports so he has nice legs and an ass to match. He is not a big body builder, he is just defined.

One day, Joe brought up the subject of that party into conversation. "You know, I am still in shock that I was naked in a room full of people."

I was in shock that he brought it up. "Yep. Me too." I answered.

"I have never been naked like that before. I never shower at the gym or even change even in a locker room. It was the most humiliating experience of my life." Joe continued. I looked at him and he was turning red just talking about it, reliving it in his head.

"I totally agree with you. But look at the bright side, you will never see any of those people again. I see them all the time and they tease me about it constantly." I said trying to make him feel a little better about the whole situation as I still feel guilty about making Joe do it.

"I don't see any of them except you. I couldn't even think about coming to the gym that first week after the party. I was that embarrassed!" finished Joe.

About a month went by and Joe called me one night. He said he was in some trouble and needed money. He didn't want to go into details but asked me to ask Steve if he was having another party that Joe could bartend. I spoke to Steve but he was out of town spending a few months at his house on the island of St. John. He told me to call Cynthia, a mutual friend who also threw outrageous parties.

I hooked Joe up with Cynthia and they made some type of employment agreement. Joe didn't mention anything and I didn't ask. Knowing Cynthia, I think I have an idea. I didn't want Joe to be embarrassed talking to me about it. Cynthia was 61 years old, very elegant looking, always dressed extremely nice because she had more money than Oprah (well, her husband did). She is the type of person you love to have at parties. She is fun, free-spirited, and has no filter on what she says. Starting at 11:00am, she always has a drink in her hand. Her philosophy is "it's 5:00 somewhere."

Cynthia called me and invited me and my friend Ryan to a party she was having. I, of course, accepted and thought to myself "is this the party Joe will be bartending?" Ryan and I arrived at the party early to make sure we didn't miss anything. The party was filled with upper class wealthy women, exquisitely dressed, all with some type of liquor in their hands. The party was already jumping with excitement.

We made our way over to Cynthia to say hello. She leaned in and gave us a kiss on each cheek and said "I'm so happy my two favorite gay boys are here. Now, go get yourselves a drink. You will LOVE the bartender." She gave me a wink and I knew exactly what she was talking about.

We walked over to the bar area and of course there were ladies in line. I looked behind the bar and there was Joe. He was shirtless with a pair of black dress pants. It was an odd look being shirtless with nice pants but also very sexy. When Joe finally saw me, he was stunned.

"What are you doing here?" Joe was visibly uncomfortable with me being there. "Cynthia said it would be all women at the party."

"Well, I think she thinks of me as one of the girls." I said in jest but I don't think Joe thought it was funny.

As I looked around, the guests were both Cynthia's friends and a younger female crowd, maybe their daughters? There were many girls who looked to be in their mid to late 20's there, very beautiful but dressed differently than the older ladies. Their tight dresses were short in length and low cut in front showing a lot of cleavage. But they all had the bodies to fill the dresses out nicely.

The party started out with a lot of laughs. The lady guests were consuming the alcohol like they were on death row. You think guys get filthy-mouthed when they drink, try being around 60 year old women. They say some of the foulest things I've ever heard. I know it's all in fun but even I turned red at times.

About an hour into the party, Cynthia moved to the front of the room and made an announcement. "You all know my friend, Mary. Mary's daughter, Amanda, just started a new business and I told her I would help her out. She asked me to have a party so she could show her product line. So, everybody freshen up your drinks and have a seat."

I noticed the younger ladies sat near the front, closest to Amanda. It made me wonder, what is this product line that intrigued them so? As I looked around, I also noticed that Joe was not tending bar. It was a woman who was part of Cynthia's wait staff. Cynthia had a whole wait staff who served hors d'oeuvres, drinks, and cleaned up. I guess there were about 5 ladies who worked her party. But where was Joe?

Amanda took center stage in front of the room of ladies. Ryan and I stood in the back so we could talk about people without causing a disruption. Amanda began by saying she works for a company whose product line is lingerie and sex toys for men and women. At that moment, all conversations stopped and everyone gave Amanda their full attention. You could hear a pin drop.

She started by passing out catalogs and wanted to start by showing the clothing line for men. She pointed to a certain page and then said here is an example of the silk boxers. She then called out for "Joe". As soon as I heard his name, I knew Joe was not going to be just a bartender for the evening, he was going to be a live model. The big question is how risqué will the clothing line get? How much of Joe will be on display? Will the sex toys be demonstrated?

Joe walked from the back room towards the front where Amanda stood. Joe was wearing nothing but black silk boxers. He looked amazing and every eye in the room was on him. Joe was visibly uncomfortable being in "the spotlight". His cheeks were bright red as he looked around the room rather than making eye contact with anyone.

Amanda described the boxers, talked about the quality and made Joe turn around to show how they fit in the back. With Joe's bubble butt, the boxers looked great. My thought was, "Yes, Joe looks good in them but their 60 year old husbands aren't going to fill them out like Joe." But I guess that is marketing.

Joe returned to the back room and Amanda jumped to the next page in the catalog. Amanda described it as backless underwear, but most people just say jock straps. Was Joe going to model this too? I remember how good he looked in a jock strap at Steve's party. I, as well as the many guests, were anxiously awaiting to find out.

No one was listening to Amanda, their eyes were turned towards the back room. Suddenly, Joe appeared in grayish-silver backless underwear. Again, Joe did not make eye contact with anyone. He looked around and now the redness from his cheeks has spread down his neck. As he stood there, I could see his hands shaking. The light colored gray material of the jock allowed you to see the outline of Joe's penis. Many times, Joe did not know what to do with his hands. He would unconsciously place them in front to prevent the view of his visible penis lines.

Amanda instructed Joe to turn around. There was a large gasp by the audience as Joe's butt was on full display now. Many of those women had not seen a butt that firm in a very long time. One lady commented "you could bounce a quarter off that ass" that caused a laughter in the crowd which appeared to embarrass Joe even more. The younger ladies who sat in front had incredible view of Joe's body. Now I know why they sat in front. I noticed they were constantly whispering to each other, I assume commenting on Joe's body.

As Joe walked away, eyes were still on the movement of his back side. The women were no longer listening to Amanda, they were talking about the hot model. I know how hard this is for Joe. He must be in serious financial trouble to agree to do this again when he is so uncomfortable with his body and nakedness, especially in a crowd. I wondered how far he agreed to go? Or how far he will go if the money is right?

Cynthia announced there will be a short break. I went to the back room to see how Joe was doing. Joe was standing there in a white satin robe. He was as pale as a ghost, almost as white as the robe. I asked him how he was doing and he responded "Not good. Chris, I can't do this. I thought I could but I can't. I am so embarrassed. I'm humiliated. My heart is racing so fast I feel like I'm having a heart attack. I'm not the type of guy that can parade around naked in front of everybody."

Joe rambled on until I finally had to stop him. "Joe, it's ok. But I have a question. Why did you do this knowing you would have to get naked again?"

Joe came right back with his answer like he was on speed "I DIDN'T know! She said all I would do is bartend and model boxers. Then when I get here she said there might be other stuff that would require me to be fully naked. She offered me a huge amount of money. Like a ton of money, I couldn't turn it down at that point."

"Well, you have two options. You can leave and Cynthia will pay you for the work you did. Or you can stay and make the money she promised you. I assume you really need the money to do this?"

"It's not that easy. I need to stay because I'm in a lot of trouble. I need the money. The problem is friends of my mom are here." Joe blurted out.

I was speechless. I had to stop and think about this before answering Joe. Damn, he has family friends here watching him. That has got to be overwhelming to Joe as he will now be completely naked in front of people he knows. Wow, that is scary.

"Like what type of friends of your mom?" was the only question I could muster.

"Like life-long friends who have known me all my life. 2 of my mom's best friends. I grew up with their kids. In fact, one of their daughters is here too. I can't do it!" Joe said hysterically.

"Ok, how about this? I will speak to them and see if they will step out of the room. Maybe I can get Cynthia to distract them." I said trying to calm Joe down. Joe said to try anything I could so I went back out into the party and spoke to his mom's friends. I explained the situation and asked if they would leave the room for the next part of the demonstration. I tried to reason with them stating Joe was very embarrassed that they were here but he needs the money.

His mom's friends just laughed as to dismiss me. Their daughter, Victoria, just boldly answered "no way! I want to see that goodie-goodie Joe completely naked and vulnerable. I hope he is humiliated. I'm going to be in the front row viewing every inch of Joe's body and you can tell him that too."

Wow, I don't know what Joe did to her, but what a bitch! Joe was not going to want to hear this. Should I tell him or have him think they were gone? He is going to freak out. I feel so bad for him right now. I didn't know what to tell him or what he is going to do.

But I had to tell him the truth. Upon hearing the news, Joe's head just bowed down like he had been defeated. I asked him if he was sure and he said "Chris, I'm in big time trouble. I don't want to tell you why but just know if I am exposing my entire body to a crowd of people, it's bad!"

He said he was ready to accept responsibility for his actions. He told me to tell Amanda and Cynthia he was ready. The guests took their seats and yes, Victoria was up in front. She looked like a bitch. She constantly has that sour expression on her face like she just stepped in dog shit. Amanda summoned Joe and Joe walked to the front wearing that white satin robe. Joe looked like he was going to pass out.

Amanda was describing the robe he was wearing. The robe came down about mid thigh so it so it showed off his muscular legs. Amanda instructed everyone to turn to a certain page which contained all their love rings or as we better know them, cock rings. I looked at Joe and he was taking large deep breaths, like he was having trouble catching his breath. Even at this point in the evening, I am not sure Joe has looked at the audience yet. I think he prefers to stare off into space.

Amanda then informs everyone that she will demonstrate how to put on a love ring on your partner. She motions to Joe to remove his robe. Joe looks down and unties the bathrobe belt. There is a brief pause before he opens the robe. For a moment, I think Joe is going to back out. He hesitates before Amanda clears her throat urging him to remove the robe faster. He slides the robe off one shoulder and then the other shoulder and then robe drops quickly to the floor. Joe is now facing all the guests of the party completely naked.

There is a lot of general commotion in the room as the lady guests all admire the perfect naked body of Joe. Joe stands there like a statue, back straight with his arms to his sides. He hasn't moved, maybe he can't move. The only movement are his hands which are shaking quickly side to side in a nervous manner. His penis is average, not big but not small either but who knows how big it gets when aroused.

I look around the room at reactions of the guests. Joe's mom's friends are scanning Joe's body up and down and whispering to each other like little school girls. I wonder if they will tell Joe's mom? Then I look at Victoria, front and center, about 5 feet from Joe's naked body. She has the most devilish grin on her face. I see her cell phone in her hand. She is trying to hide the fact that she is taking pictures of Joe. I move up closer to the front to watch her.

Amanda, who also paused briefly to also ogle Joe's nakedness, started her instructions. "Ladies, when placing this on your husband or boyfriend, you want to start with a flaccid penis. You want to add some lubricant to the ring and then slide it over the head to the base of the shaft." As she verbally instructs the on-lookers, she grabs Joe's penis and slides the ring on. Joe remains motionless, expressionless as she fondles his dick. He is being used like a piece of meat, literally.

A lady guest yells "I think I need practice!" The room erupts in giggles. Cynthia yells across the room to her friend, Maggie "Well, then go on up there. That is what the live model is for." Maggie briskly walks up to the front. She tries to be comical by grabbing Joe's penis and stroking it. Maggie looks at Amanda and says "you want the penis to be erect before putting on the ring, right?" All the ladies laugh as Amanda corrects her and shows her the correct method.

Joe looks into the audience for the first time that I noticed. He spots the beautiful young women sitting in the front row just staring at his nakedness. I wondered if it is more difficult to be on display in front of girls his own age? His head turns slightly and he makes eye contact with Victoria. She gives him a diabolical look and says "nice little cock, Joe." Joe looked away quickly and his eyes fixated on something in the back of the room. I wondered what caught Joe's eye so I turned and saw the female wait staff has come out from the kitchen. There were 4 or 5 ladies pretending to be cleaning up but were peering over the guests viewing Joe in all his glory. I can't imagine what Joe is going through right now. At Steve's party, Joe was naked but I was naked with him so he wasn't alone. And there was no touching before and now, he is a piece of meat with the women handling him as they please. He has uttered one word or even changed his expression. The only movement is his chest as he breathes heavily and his hands that shake.

Amanda next demonstrates a cock and ball ring. She shows how to put the testicles in first and then pull the penis through. Cynthia marches her way up to the front to be the next lady to "practice" on Joe. Standing right next to Joe, Cynthia takes a moment to get an up close view of Joe's nudity. She can't help but touch him. As I said before Cynthia doesn't have a filter, especially after 5 martinis.

"Look at his abs, ladies! When was the last time you saw abs like this?" Cynthia asks as her hands go from Joe's chest down his stomach to his pubes. "And look at his chest." As she places both hands on Joe's chest. "And let's have another look at that ass!" and in a swift motion, she manhandles Joe and spins him around so his ass is again visible to the audience. Cynthia gives his ass cheek a quick squeeze and the ladies burst in loud laughter. Cynthia decides to take it further and gets into position like she is spanking Joe. She bends Joe's torso forward causing his butt to stick out and then gives Joe 3 good hard slaps to his ass. The girls again cheer, loving the fact that Cynthia is having her way with the young naked boy. Poor Joe is so embarrassed but he is taking it. There is a red hand print on Joe's butt.

Cynthia turns him around and begins to fondle excessively with his balls and penis. Joe starts to slightly get aroused. "Oh no, I better get this on him quickly." Exclaims Cynthia as she slides the cock and ball ring on Joe. Cynthia continues to stroke and, with the cock ring in place, Joe becomes hard. His cock is pointing forward, with about a 45 degree angle up. Cynthia makes sure everyone sees it. "Look ladies. I can still get the men hard!" She gives a couple of tugs on Joe's hard shaft and the ladies are now out of control with their rowdiness and laughter at Joe's expense. He now stands in front of the party guests with a rock hard boner.

Amanda tries to restore order but it was unsuccessful. The ladies were all drunk by now and Cynthia had stirred them up with her little show, playing with the naked boy. Joe remained motionless and expressionless, standing in front of the crowd naked with a massive hard on for all to gawk at. This is the first time I have seen Joe hard and he has nothing to be embarrassed of. He has all-american boy next door good looks, an incredibly muscular body and a nice package. But, every person gets embarrassed by different things. I guess if I were standing there, I would be humiliated too. Unfortunately, I think it will only get worse for Joe as the night goes on.

chrisberg
chrisberg
118 Followers
12