Entertainment for the Party Pt. 03

Story Info
Joe's public humiliation continues as Victoria gets revenge.
5.8k words
4.34
27.3k
13
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chrisberg
chrisberg
117 Followers

I often think about the events that have happened over the past month. I feel guilty that my friend Joe has been forced to expose his body at two parties. Joe is extremely shy about his body and gets embarrassed easily. I asked him why and his response was he grew up in a very conservative home. Even his two brothers are shy. He said he never showered with his teammates in high school or college. He would wait until the locker room cleared out before showering. He never showers at the gym either. He has always been a very private person.

This crazy month started with my fantasy to see Joe naked. I tricked him into bartending at my friend's party and they coerced him to strip for money. Unfortunately for me, the plan backfired as I got tricked into stripping as well. Then Joe had some money troubles so I introduced him to my wealthy friend Cynthia. Cynthia hired Joe to be a live model at a sex toy party. Joe was stripped, fondled, spanked, anally stimulated and jerked off in front of the entire party. The worst part is two lady friends, Carol and Sharon, of his mother were at this party and also this bitch Victoria who is Sharon's daughter.

Sharon and Carol have known Joe all his life and Victoria and Joe grew up together. Joe was afraid they would tell Joe's mother but they agreed it would be their secret. Victoria has a grudge against Joe for some reason (Joe would never tell me why). She took pictures and video of Joe's humiliating naked experience and was going to send it to Joe's family and friends. Luckily I saw her taking the pictures and deleted them off her phone. She was furious when she found out and vowed revenge on both Joe and I.

I thought the whole thing was behind us until one night, I got a call from Joe. He said that he got a call from Victoria. She said she has pictures of Joe from Cynthia's party. She said she is willing to make a deal and she wants to meet with both of us.

I felt guilty for the predicament Joe was in so I agreed to go with him to meet with Victoria. The entire next day at work, I thought about what she wanted for return of those pictures. What would she make Joe do? How would she try to humiliate him? I met her only once at Cynthia's party and honestly, she scares me. I also wondered how she has any pictures of Joe. I deleted the images from her cell phone. Could she be bluffing?

Later that day, I met Joe and we were waiting for Victoria at the meeting place. Joe was visibly shaken from this ordeal. We talked about what we thought she wanted and how she got pictures. He said he has been so humiliated over the past month, he doesn't know if he can take much more. He said he has nightmares of being naked in a large crowd. Then Victoria arrived and night took a turn for the worst, for me.

"Good thing you both showed up. It was definitely in your best interest." is how Victoria greeted us. She is such a pleasant person. It is a shock she is single. She glared at Joe and continued. "I have very revealing pictures of you from Cynthia's party. I have pictures of your naked body from every angle. I can see you naked whenever I want." smirking from ear to ear.

"Ok, what do you want from me for you to delete those pictures and not share them with anyone?" asked Joe very calmly.

"It's very simple. I want to humiliate you. I want you to be naked in public. I want you to participate in the World Naked Bike Ride that is in town this weekend" explained Victoria.

"What is that?" Joe asked.

"It is a peaceful environmental protest. People ride bikes, roller skate, unicycles, whatever but they do it naked. They ride around the city. It is completely organized and legal. The cops will block off streets and make it easier for the riders." Answered Victoria.

"Why do you want me to do this? Joe asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"Well, first, you both need to participate. And second, I know how you are embarrassed by nudity. So I am making you ride around town all day NAKED." Victoria said.

As the words "naked bike ride" echoed in my head, I had to know so I asked her, "why me? What did I do to you?"

"You took my phone and deleted the pictures and video of Joe." She snapped back at me. "I need to teach you a lesson."

"If I deleted the pictures from your phone, what pictures do you have now?" I asked.

"You are such an idiot! Do you think I was the only one taking pictures? There were 25 ladies at that party. I have pictures of every inch of Joe's naked body. I have him on all fours, and video of him cumming all over his chest. I would hate for those pictures to end up in the wrong hands." She said sarcastically. "So, here's the deal. You both ride in the World Naked Bike Ride. You must be naked the whole time. If you don't, then the pics become public and I personally tell your mom what you do for money Joe."

There was complete silence. Joe was stunned and trying to comprehend everything Victoria just said. He desperately did not want his mom to find out. I think he was more worried about his mom finding out than the pictures.

"Please Victoria. Don't tell my mom or show her the pictures. I will do it but leave Chris out of this. He has done nothing to you." Joe tried to negotiate.

"Fuck no. He rides too or the deal is off." Victoria said indignantly. "He is such a good friend to you that he stole my phone to delete the pictures to help you. Well, now he can help you again."

"Joe, I will do it. Don't worry. Victoria, don't tell Joe's mom and keep those pictures private and I will do it." I answered.

"I am going to enjoy seeing you both humiliated in public." Snapped back Victoria. "See you Saturday and don't be late."

"I don't know how I will ever repay you for helping me." Said Joe.

"I feel like I got you into this mess. We will get through it, don't worry. We will do the ride, blend in with the crowd and it will all be over. We need to make sure Victoria deletes those pictures after Saturday." I answered back. To let us know she did have pictures, she texted one of the pics to Joe for confirmation.

It was only 3 days until Saturday, but it felt like an eternity. It gave me too much time to think about it and become very nervous. I tried to be strong for Joe but I was sick to my stomach thinking about how this day would turn out. I thought about it constantly and I know Joe did too. We were going to be naked in public almost all day. I did some research and there are normally hundreds of people that participate in the ride. Hopefully we will blend right in and no one will notice us.

Saturday morning was here and Joe and I met at the starting point area which was a park near our town hall area. There were hundreds of people already there. Joe was happy to see so many people so he wouldn't stand out but then he thought how many people will see him naked. I told him not to worry, you won't ever see these people again.

Some people were already naked standing around with their friends. Some were getting their bodies painted and some had phrases painted on their bodies like "more ass less gas". It was a beautiful day and the crowd was lively. It is for a good cause so we will do the ride and hopefully it will get Victoria out of our lives. Although looking at Joe, he stills looks uncomfortable as he is constantly looking around.

It was hard to tell who was riding and who were supporting the riders. Many riders had family and friends come down to cheer them on. They were standing around talking and taking pictures. I thought that was strange for the naked riders to be talking to their clothed friends and family but who was I to judge.

From the stage, they announced 20 minutes until the ride begins and for the riders to begin to get ready. Joe gets a text from Victoria and asked where we are. He texted back our location and she is there within seconds. "Well, it's time to get naked!" Victoria announced as she approaches us.

"We have 20 minutes before the start of the ride." Counters Joe.

"I am not staying here for another 20 minutes. I need to see that you are keeping up with your end of the deal by riding and staying completely naked all day." Remarks Victoria. "So, let get those clothes off now."

We slowly stripped out of our clothes, looking around to see if anyone is looking. But of course nobody was. We put our clothes in our backpacks. I peek over at Joe and he looks pretty darn good. Joe has all American, boy next door looks, dark hair and green eyes. He has a very athletic body, 6-1 around 190lbs but it is all muscle. He has a thin waist so it makes his chest, back and shoulders look big. I wish I had his six pack. His years of playing sports built up his legs and butt. I took a quick peek at his nice round butt. Victoria was watching him undress intently with a diabolical expression on her face.

My build is slightly different than Joe's. I have more of a swimmer's build. I have a flat stomach but my chest and shoulders are not as big and defined as Joe. I also am clean cut looking but have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Hopefully I look as good from the back as Joe does.

"Nice body, gay boy." Victoria attempts to give her best compliment as she ogles my naked body. Joe and I stand close to our bikes, trying to hide behind anything we could. "Ok, I have a spy in the crowd that is going to follow you all day. You must ride to the finish line, remaining naked during the ride. Once I get confirmation you did that, I delete the pictures and video."

I look at Joe and he is becoming more and more uncomfortable. My heart is racing and I feel like my face is blushing. Even though there are many naked people around, I still feel like I am the only one. How do these other people feel so comfortable with their nudity? They are walking around completely naked talking to friends and taking pictures. Joe and I definitely are not like them. We are both very self-conscious about our bodies.

Then I see three girls standing behind Joe. They stopped and stared at Joe's ass. They are whispering to each other and giggling. I didn't think anything of it. There are going to be a lot of clothed people walking around looking at the naked bodies. I see a lot of people taking pictures with their cell phones. I know they have taken pictures of Joe and me. I understand why Victoria thought this would be humiliating keeping us naked all day with all the photographers.

"Hi Joe. Or should we call you Mr. Davis?" said one of the young ladies, then the three young ladies giggled. Joe turned around and froze. He stood there in silence and quickly placed his hands in front to cover his penis. He blank stared showed how uncomfortable he was.

"What are you doing here?" Joe stammered, hard for him to put together words.

Victoria stepped forward to get involved in the conversation, "Oh, is this Jessica, Emily, and Samantha?" she asked. Victoria greets them and they briefly chat. The 3 girls were probably in their mid 20's and very attractive. I am still wondering what the connection is to Joe. I heard something about work but was it coincidence that they saw Joe?

"How do you know girls from my office?" Joe asks of Victoria in a stern tone. As soon as Joe announces they are from his office, I got a chill up my spine. This will freak Joe out. He will not handle this well.

"Oh, well, I know where you work Joe so I let them know that you support this environmental cause. They wanted to come down to support you. Don't worry, everyone donates to the cause so you raising good money for what you believe in" Answers Victoria in her normal sarcastic tone.

"You've gone too far Victoria! You crossed personal life into work life." Joe said angrily. He was so angry his hands were shaking. I have ever seen Joe this mad.

"Don't worry Joe. We won't tell anyone at work what we SEE here today." Said Emily, one of his coworker, who turned out to be his administrative assistant.

Joe just glared at Victoria. "I should call the whole thing off" Joe said heatedly.

"That is up to you, Joseph." Victoria said nastily. "You are already standing naked in front of them. And if you leave, I can show Emily, Samantha, and Jessica the pictures of you right now on my phone. Either way, they are going to see you naked. Your choice."

Joe stormed off in disbelief. His coworkers turned and watched him walked away. They appeared to like the view of his naked butt. They giggled like school girls. "Oh my god, his butt is better than I imagined." Jessica said. Samantha turned to Victoria and said, "every girl in the office has a crush on Joe. Thank you for inviting us." Victoria looked at me, smiled and said "You're lucky I didn't have enough time to find people from your work." She was thoroughly enjoying this.

I ran and caught up with Joe. Running naked in a crowd is different feeling - nothing supporting you as you run. I tried to calm him down and reason with him. "Joe, the more we show embarrassment and anger, the more Victoria wins. We need to pretend like this doesn't bother us. If we act like it doesn't bother us, she gets no satisfaction and will stop. No matter what happens, act like we are fine being naked in public." Joe doesn't agree at first but then says he would do his best.

Joe and I returned to our bikes. Emily, Samantha, and Jessica were still standing off to the side. As Joe stands by his bike, he didn't see them and did not cover himself. He was standing completely uncovered as his coworkers ogled his naked body. When Joe walked away, they got a full clear unobstructed view of his ass but this is the first time they have seen his cock uncovered. They stood there in complete silence staring at his dick.

Joe finally makes eye contact with his female coworkers. They smile and wave to him causing Joe to once again try to cover his front. Emily yells over to him "You are so cute trying to cover up. We have been watching you for the past few minutes." Then the girls laugh. Joe turns around in disbelief of the situation he is in which causes the girls to stare even more at his ass. I motion to Joe to calm down and not let it bother him. He shakes his head in agreement.

I caught Joe's coworkers looking at me occasionally and smiling. At this point, I am not trying to hide anything so my dick is right out there for them to see. If I tell Joe to pretend like it doesn't bother him, then I need to do the same. I turn around to give them a view of my butt. I glance over my shoulder to check if they're looking and they were.

Something in the crowd caught Victoria's attention. She swiftly moved over towards a group of people. I hear the announcement that there is 10 minutes until the bike ride begins. I begin to get organized to start the ride but keep an eye on Victoria. She is speaking with these 2 older ladies. At first glance, I thought it was Victoria's mother Sharon and her friend Carol. It wasn't them, but the ladies are about the same age as her mom. There were also two women and two men who in the late 20's or early 30's and a young lady probably in college. Victoria grabs one of the woman's arm and escorts her over towards us. "Oh Fuck this is NOT going to be good" I thought to myself.

Joe is organizing his back pack or maybe just trying to take his mind off being naked in front of coworkers. Victoria positons the older lady right in front of Joe, maybe 10 feet away. The other older lady stands right next to her and the three women slightly behind them all looking in Joe's direction. The guys are standing in back and laughing. The three girls stare at Joe for a few second and then all cover their mouths to hold in the laughter. Then Victoria reports, "Here is your very brave son, Mrs. Davis."

Joe looks up from his backpack and is face to face with his mother. Joe's eyes opened wide and so does his mouth, but nothing comes out. He was speechless, barely able to comprehend what is happening. Instinctively, he holds his backpack over his front to hide his penis. Joe looks slightly to the right of his mother and sees his aunt, her daughter, his two brothers and their wives standing there, all staring at him.

"What are you doing here mom? Joe asked in great confusion.

"What do you mean, Joseph?" Says Donna Davis, Joe's mom. "We all received your invitation to come down and support this wonderful cause. When I researched this protest, I was surprised you would do this. But I'm very proud of you for believing so strongly. Your family is behind you 100%!"

Joe stood there dumbfounded. I don't know if he knew what to do next. Joe was pale white like he saw a ghost. He looked like he was having trouble breathing. His female cousin and sisters-in-law continued to peek around the side trying to get a glimpse of Joe.

Joe's older brother, Matt, broke the silence and said "This is very unlike you, brother. I never thought you would do something like this. This is very commendable. I could never go out in public with my dick flapping around for all to see."

Victoria jumped in and said "Yes, it is commendable! To put yourself out there for the world to see so you bring attention to the world's dependency on cars and gas. Mrs. Davis, you did a wonderful job raising Joe to have such high morals."

I thought to myself "Victoria did it". She said she would humiliate Joe and she accomplished that. She didn't have to show Joe's naked pictures to his family. She brought them down here to see his naked body in person and she gets to enjoy Joe's humiliation as she watches. And Joe was as humiliated as he could be standing buck naked in front of his family.

I was not paying attention when I feel a hand grab my wrist and pull me towards the side. The quick jarring motion, threw me off balanced slightly which made me drop my backpack. Victoria pulled me in front of Joe's bike, directly in front of Joe's mother and introduces me, "Mrs. Davis, do you know Joe's friend Chris? They are doing the ride together."

Now, I'm standing completely naked in front of Joe's mom and family. Do I cover up and show my embarrassment or do I just stand them for all to see? Modesty takes over and I bend forward slightly and cover up with my hands. I realize that this probably looks ridiculous. "Why do you get naked for a protest and then hide yourself? I just don't understand." Joe's mother says to me. "Now, come meet Joe's family."

My heart is pounding out of my chest and I feel like I'm going to throw up. What am I going to do? I look over at Joe and he hasn't moved in the past couple of minutes. He is staring off into space. I take a couple of steps forward, still bent over at the waist. This is ridiculous, I can't meet anyone in this position as my face is basically at their waist. I say to myself "what the fuck!" I take a deep breath and stand up straight. I am standing about 5 feet away with my cock fully exposed in front of his family.

I say hello to Joe's aunt, then wave hi to his siblings. The girls don't even make eye contact, they are looking directly at my cock. With all the attention, I feel some stirring down there. I think to myself "please don't get hard now. That would be the most humiliating thing ever!" I excuse myself saying I need to get ready for the race and walk back toward Joe. My ass is now clearly visible to the females of Joe's family. I say to Joe that we need to get ready.

"Well, mom. We need to ready for the ride. Thanks for coming down." Says the overwhelmed Joe.

Victoria is not going to let it end this easily. "Joe, that is so rude. Your family came down to support you and that is how you thank them?"

"Victoria is right, Joseph. Come say good bye and thank everyone." Say his mom.

Joe lets out a heavy sigh and begins to walk towards his mother. He is still holding his backpack in front shielding his dick from view. As Joe walks around his bike, towards his mother, Victoria jerks the backpack from his hands and starts walking away quickly. "I will put your stuff in your backpack for you while you say good bye to your family." Victoria explains.

chrisberg
chrisberg
117 Followers
12