Entertainment for the Party Pt. 04

Story Info
Victoria's final humiliation of Joe and Chris.
8.3k words
4.34
31.2k
23
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chrisberg
chrisberg
118 Followers

"Kelsey texted me your naked pics." Said my friend Kristen, as we walked into the gym together. She was grinning from ear to ear.

"Yay, I know. Those pics have made their way around to everyone's phone. "I replied. "Who is Kelsey?"

"She is Joe's cousin. Why were you naked outside in front of a large crowd anyway?" she asked as she stared at the picture of my naked body.

That question of why were we naked in public made me relive that humiliating day again in my head. We made a deal with Victoria that she would delete all naked pictures of Joe from a previous party if he and I did the World Naked Bike Ride. The Ride is an organized environmental protest bike ride around town and all the riders are completely naked. As the race was about to begin, Victoria had invited Joe's family and coworkers to come to the event to "support us". We had to stand in front of everyone completely naked. To make things worse, Victoria gave Joe some type of drug that made his blood pressure rise and lose consciousness. He laid naked on the ground as his two sister-in-law and cousin (Kelsey) and 3 female coworkers gawked at his body and took pictures and videos. Joe's brothers helped Joe walk to the ambulance, thus giving all spectators at the event a clear view of Joe's body, front and back, and with an erection.

"Long story. Let's just say we were tricked into it." I answered, not wanting to talk about it anymore, hoping it would all go away soon.

"You've got a nice body, Chris. Cute butt by the way!" added Kristen as she walked towards the ladies' locker room.

As Kristen walked away, Joe was walking towards me. Joe just started working as a personal trainer at our gym to earn some extra money at night and weekends. He is doing really well as all the women want to train with Joe. Not only is Joe good looking, with a great body but he is the nicest guy. Kristen gave Joe a wicked smile, non-verbally letting Joe know that she saw his pictures too and knows what he looks like naked. Joe gave a half-hearted smile and tried to ignore her.

"Will those pictures ever go away?" I asked Joe as he approached me.

"We have bigger problems." Joe announced in a panic tone. "Victoria is at it again but this time she is targeted you, Chris. She found out where you worked and did you know her father is the CEO of your company?"

"Wait, what?" I said in astonishment. "Victoria's father is Gary Adams?"

"Yes!" Joe confirmed. "And now she wants us to waiter at a party she is having at her house this Saturday or she said she will make sure you lose your job."

I can't believe this. How could Victoria be making our lives hell again? How can I be the entertainment for her party knowing she is going to humiliate us once again? Joe is so shy, how can I ask him to be humiliated once again for me? I just stared into space and couldn't say a word. Joe finally broke the silence and asked if I was alright. I thought to myself "how do we break this chain of Victoria's dominance over us? "I can't lose my job as I just bought a house and I love my job! I can't ask you to do this for me." I said to Joe. "This is my problem."

"You did it for me and I will do it for you." Replied Joe buts still had a worried look on his face. I am not sure Joe can handle much more embarrassment. Joe was forced to stand completed naked in front of his mom, aunt, younger female cousin, his two brothers and their wives. Not to mention, three female coworkers in which one is his assistant and a crowd of spectators. Everyone had pictures and videos of Joe and teased him constantly.

"Are you sure Joe? I asked. "Knowing Victoria, this could be bad." He shook his head yes and we made plans to meet at Victoria's house at 8:00pm on Saturday.

The days before the party were the most anxious days of my life. I couldn't sleep as all I could think about was how was Victoria going to humiliate me? I thought about it day and night and if I was thinking about it, I know Joe was too. She has gotten her revenge on Joe so I have a feeling that Saturday is my turn.

At 8:00 on Saturday night, Joe and I met at Victoria's house. She had a huge house, a gift from her parents as Joe informed me. Victoria has never had to work a day in her life. She greeted us at the door with that diabolical smile on her face. She instructed us our duties, showed us where the bar was, and gave us our uniforms for the evening -- a black apron and nothing else. She took us to the pool house and told us to change there. Joe and I stripped out of our clothes but needed to help each other tie the apron around our waist in the back.

As Joe stood before me naked, I marveled at his body. He is bigger than me but not like a body builder. His thin waist and six pack abs makes his chest, back, and shoulders look big. He has nice rounded shoulder muscles that go into a "V" shape into his biceps. He doesn't have much body hair, just some hair from his belly button down to his pubes. Joe turned around so I could tie the apron around his waist. Joe is an athlete and has great legs and a round bubble butt. He has a nice tan so his white butt stands out. Joe is a clean cut good looking guy with dark hair with green eyes. He is the type of guy any parent would love their daughter to bring home.

As Joe tied the apron around my waist, I thought about my body. I feel like I have a nice body. I work out 5 to 6 times a week and I love to run and swim. I would say I am more defined than big and muscular. I have a flat stomach and cum gutters (on thin defined guys, the muscle on each side from the hip to the groin area). Both Joe and I are 28 years old. I have nice legs and been told I have a nice shaped butt. Joe has the darker features as I am blonde hair and blue eyed. I also am tan so I have prominent tan lines.

The doorbell rang and the festivities were about to begin. I took a deep breath and answered the door. Standing there were three ladies there, all in their mid to late 30's. They looked familiar but I couldn't think of where I knew them from. I smiled and escorted them to the bar. I could hear them laughing at the site of my bare white butt. Basically, Joe and I were naked except the apron covering our privates. We were bare chested and bare assed. I took them to the bar and when Joe looked up, he had a surprised look on his face. The ladies all said Hi to Joe like they knew him and I remembered where I know them from - they all go to our gym and were personal training clients of his.

The ladies couldn't wait to see Joe's butt. "Hey Joe, turn around. Let's see that ass of yours!" said one of the ladies as she literally licked her lips. Joe's face was already red but now his hands were shaking. He knew they would eventually see his naked butt so he turned around giving them a full view of his ass. The ladies hollered and made suggestive comments about what they would like to do to Joe's ass. Joe just smiled and kept making their drinks. "Are we going to see the front too?" asked another one of the ladies. "Nope, just the back." Answered Joe whose voice cracked slightly as he responded, not knowing if that was the correct answer or not.

A few more guests arrived that I didn't know. They said they were friends of Joe. I made them drinks and the doorbell rang again. My stomach dropped as I opened the door. I was staring at two female coworkers of mine. "Hey Chris" shouted Rachel, one of my peers in my group at work. "Hi Rachel, Hi Lauren. What are you doing here?" It was the only think I could think of saying. I could feel my heart racing as I stared at my coworkers, probably turning red too. "Well, we know Victoria through her father and she invited us. I think there are a few more ladies showing up later."

"Well, come in and let me get you a drink." I said as my heart felt like it was pounding through my chest as I knew shortly my ass would be exposed to them. I motioned with my hand for them to go ahead of me but they said "we will follow you to the bar." Laughter was heard as I stepped in and walked in front of them with my uncovered butt now in their view. "Wow, Chris! Cute ass!" said Lauren, as the two of them snickered. It was embarrassing to have coworkers see your butt but I also knew the evening was going to get worse.

More people were arriving and I was getting more and more nervous. I recognized many of their faces from the gym. I am guessing that many of them are Joe's clients. My friend Kristen, who already saw all the nude pictures, arrived with a few of her friends. Victoria's mom and her friend Carol, who already saw Joe naked at Cynthia's sex toy party, are here. Joe will not like that as they are friends of Joe's mom. Carol and Sharon have known Joe since he was a little boy.

I hear my name being called and as I turn around, I see my best friend Ryan and his younger sister, Shannon. I have known Ryan all my life and grew up with Shannon who is a few years younger than us. I couldn't believe they were here. Victoria not only invited ladies from my office but now invited friends of mine to witness my humiliation. "Is it true?" asked Ryan.

"Is what true and why are you guys here?" I questioned.

"Victoria said you and Joe were going to be naked waiters. We are not here to see you. We came to see Joe." rambled Ryan. "Well, I came to see Joe. Shannon came to see both of you." Shannon just smiled at me with a look of "I am going to see you naked tonight". As you might remember from earlier stories, Ryan and I are gay and Ryan has a crush on Joe. "Joe is working the back part of the party, near the bar." I responded. Ryan and Shannon headed back to ogle Joe's body but first Shannon took at peek at my rear end and giggled.

Joe's brother's wives, Megan and Jennifer, and his cousin, Kelsey who is a senior in college, just arrived. They made a smart comment about "nice seeing me again" referring to the day that saw me naked at the World Naked Bike Ride. Joe is going to freak out when he sees his family here.

Everybody was drinking hard, doing shots, and getting unruly. It was a rowdy crowd and I think Victoria has been filling their heads with scenarios for our humiliation. She reminded Joe and I that we must do whatever she says or any one of her guests say. My heart just sank knowing that she has complete control over us.

I asked Joe if he knew his two sister-in-law were here. He said "Yes. And they also brought two of my other female cousins too, both are freshman in college." Joe also told me that Victoria invited many people from our gym, many of them are Joe's clients that he is training. I looked around and recognize the women from our gym. I don't know them personally but see them on a regular basis.

I am getting more and more anxious. My face has been warm all night, I must be flushed. I have a nauseous feeling in my stomach like I'm going to throw up. My heart was still racing and got worse when I heard Victoria rounding everyone up for the show to begin. I heard Joe say, "oh shit!" I turned my head to see what's happen. He said, "You remember Jessica, Samantha, and Emily from my office from the Naked Bike Ride. Well, see those girls next to them?" I nodded yes. "They are ALL from my office." I looked at Joe and said "Your entire office is here?" Joe didn't speak; he just took a big breath.

The party guests took their seats. The seats were set in a semi-circle, all facing forward like watching a speaker. The guests were all smiling and laughing, knowing what was about to happen. Joe had a solemn look on his face, expressionless. I looked at his hands and they were shaking. I was having trouble catching my breath.

Victoria took center-stage and commanded everyone's attention. Everybody immediately became quiet waiting for the next direction from their hostess. A bead of sweat fell down my cheek from my brow. Victoria summoned Joe and I to join her up front. As we walked to the front, there were whistles and "cat-calls" as our bare white asses walked by. I am embarrassed by my butt being on display but I know, very soon, everything will be on display.

Joe and I are standing facing the party guest; both of our faces are flushed. For the first time, I realize how many people are here watching. The room is full and I will soon be naked in front of all of them. There is a queasy feeling in my stomach. Joe is still staring blankly into space. It is like he has zoned out. I wish I could do that. Unfortunately, I am well aware of the surroundings, who is here, and what is being said.

I am canvassing the crowd that has been assembled by Victoria. Again, she has accomplished her goal of gathering all the people that would embarrass us the most. Ryan and Shannon are in back, giggling with each other. I know they are mostly interested in what will happen with Joe but they will still witness my chagrin. I look towards the left and see two of my coworkers staring intently at me. They both have smiles on their faces like it is Christmas morning and they are getting ready to open their presents.

Suddenly there are a few new faces next to them. As I focus in on them, there is a lump in my throat and tightness in my chest... it is the office receptionist and MY BOSS. With Victoria's father the CEO of my company, she knows all the employees that would be most humiliating to me. I can't believe it. Not only does Joe have most of his office staff here but so do I including two ladies in my division and my boss. My boss will see me naked shortly. How humiliating it will be to be naked in front of them and then have to work with them on Monday

I look away from them and see the people that Victoria gathered to humiliate Joe. There are Joe's two sisters-in-law and his three female cousins, all of them college aged. The cousins are all knelling in the front row, directly in front of Joe. I am not sure if they have ever seen a guy naked before but they are going to see their 28 year old cousin completely naked soon. Sitting just behind them, are Joe's mom's friends, Carol and Sharon, guzzling down their drinks. Standing behind them are Joe's coworker, Emily, Samantha and Jessica and others. And then all the ladies from the gym, are seated to our left. All in all, the audience is about 25 people, and every eye is focused on the boys wearing the black aprons.

Victoria declares "Chris and Joe are here for our entertainment. Don't be shy. Shout out suggestions and I encourage audience participation." The crowd erupts in cheers and laughter. My face is beet red and heart is pounding. I look over and Joe is breathing hard, like he is trying to catch his breath, again looking like he is going to pass out. "The first thing is we need to get these boys naked!" Chills run up and down my body hearing those words.

I close my eyes knowing the humiliation is beginning. Victoria instructs Joe and I to put our hands on top of our heads. The spectators cheer, getting ready for the unveiling. Victoria takes a few steps to her right and positions herself directly behind me. She grabs the strings of my apron and pulls. The apron falls to the ground and I am completely exposed to the crowd. The onlookers scream, holler and laugh at the site of my cock. I didn't want to but I looked around. I didn't move my head, just moved my eyes. I looked at my coworkers and they are laughing and whispering to one another. My boss is expressionless, but staring directly at my dick. Shannon, my best friend's sister, has her hand over her mouth but staring directly at me.

A shocking feeling goes through your body when you're exposed. It starts in your chest, like a tightness. It's hard to breath. Then it's in your stomach, like a nauseous queasy feeling. Then it travels down your stomach to a tingle feeling in your legs. It feels like they are shaking so bad it is hard to stand up. Crazy things go through your mind, "Am I average size?", "are they laughing because I'm small?" "how humiliating it would be to get an erection now." "Or are they laughing because they will always know what I look like naked."

Now it is Joe's turn. Victoria is behind him and tugs on his apron strings viciously dropping his apron to the floor. Joe's cock pops up and his entire body is now fully exposed to the crowd. The noise is the room is deafening with loud screams of laughter and women whistling. Joe just looks straight ahead, not making eye contact with anyone. I look down at his younger cousins and they are laughing hysterically as they are less than 10 feet from Joe's naked body. Joe's personal training clients are whistling and ogling his naked body. I am sure they have all fantasized what Joe looks like naked under his gym clothes.

Then there is the group of women from his office. They probably saw the pictures of Joe from the Naked Bike Ride but now are getting the live show. They are all screaming rude comments at their naked office mate. They make a comment that captures Joe's attention. He breaks out of his daze and looks over at them. When he makes eye contact, the ladies all scream and clap emphasizing the fact that he is naked in front of them. They all know how big Joe's cock is, how big his balls are, and that he is circumcised, actually they see that we are both circumcised. Joe quickly looks down and tries to take a deep breath.

We continue to stand there, with our hands on our hands, looking out at the crowd that is gawking at our bodies. This is bringing back the bad memories from Steven's party where both Joe and I were naked in front of his party guests. This is worse because of the people at this party. It is humiliating to be naked in front of friends and coworkers, people you see regularly. I can't imagine how Joe feels being naked again in front of his female family members. His cousins have not stopped laughing at Joe's humiliation while his Megan and Jennifer, his brother's wives, continue taking videos.

Victoria tells us to shake it for the crowd. Joe and I wiggle our hips back and forth, making our cocks bounce around. Loud burst of laughter echo in the room as we bounce our dicks around for the ladies to enjoy. Victoria instructs us to turn around and give the rear view. Joe and I turn around with our butts towards the audience giving a full unobstructed view of our asses. Again, more hollers and obscene comments come from the rowdy crowd. The view of our butts gives someone an idea. "I think the bad boys need a good spanking!" yells someone from the crowd.

"I think you're right!" proclaims Victoria. "Joe is first. Who wants to give Joe his spanking?"

"I will do it." Says Carol, Joe's mom friend who is probably in her 60's. A look of horror crossed Joe's face, either thinking about being spanked in front of the party guests or that his mom's friend, who has known him all his life, will spank his naked butt. The crowd roars in laughter as Carol walked towards the front of the room. A chair is placed; front and center, and Carol puts down her Manhattan cocktail to free up both hands.

Victoria stares into Joe's eyes and says "time for your spanking, Joseph!" Joe bows his head and turns towards Carol who is seated in the chair now. Carol turns her head towards Joe and is eye level with Joe's cock. Carol takes a moment to enjoy her up close view of Joe's package. Joe can't believe that he mom's friend is leering at his body like she is. She pats her lap instructing Joe to lay over her lap for his smacks.

"Do I have to lay over her lap?" pleads Joe. "Can't I stand beside her and she can paddle me?"

"No! You must lay across her lap." quickly answers Victoria as she pushed down on Joe's back guiding him towards Carol's lap. Joe bends down and lays across Carol lap with his naked butt inches from Carol's face. It's a good thing Joe has a nice bubble butt which everyone in the audience is admiring. I hear Carol say to Joe, "This spanking is what your mom should be doing to you parading around your naked body in front of everyone. You should be ashamed of yourself Joseph Michael!" Joe didn't say anything but I knew he was ashamed. How did we get ourselves into this mess?

chrisberg
chrisberg
118 Followers