Entertainment for the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was extremely nervous. More nervous than I think I have ever been in my life. If I was this nervous, Joe had to be twice as nervous. At this moment, I felt bad for doing this to Joe. The first thought in my head was Karma. I put Joe in this situation that he was uncomfortable with and now I face the same circumstance. I felt like a terrible person. Joe was a good guy and didn't deserve this. My damn hormones got the best of me coming up with a plan to see him naked. I looked at Steve and asked for a moment to speak to Joe.

I took Joe to the side of the room and said "Joe, I feel bad. I got you into this mess. You look so uncomfortable. We don't have to do this. We can leave right now. You just say the word."

Joe just stared straight ahead, dazed, disoriented. I guess he heard me. I guess he was thinking but he didn't move nor did he blink. Then he responded "No, We can do this. I need the money. You didn't get me into this. I got myself into this. I'm ok."

There was a large part of me that hoped he would say let's get out of here so I would not have to remove my clothes in front of this crowd. Even though he said he wanted to do it, I know he really didn't. But I guess the show will go on. We took our places at the front of room facing the crowd. My heart began to race again knowing in a few moments I will be naked.

Steve commanded for the games to begin and instructed me to take off Joe's jock strap. I could feel my hands shaking in anticipation. My fantasy was about to come true but all I could focus on was me being naked shortly. I asked Joe if he was ready and he said yep. His back was facing the crowd.

I knelt down on one knee and my face was now inches from Joe's jock strap front. I put my thumbs in the waist of the jock strap and pulled them down to his ankles in one quick pull. The audience cheered in approval of the stud's now fully naked body. As Joe stepped out of the jock strap, I decided to take a look to finally see what I have been waiting to see for 2 years. I looked and saw Joe's total naked body from the front. It was as perfect as I imagined. He wasn't huge but he wasn't small either, it was just right. Joe was the overall perfect guy. I then looked into Joe's eyes. He knew I just checked him out. Then he asked "is it ok?" I replied "yes, you look great!"

Steve asked me to turn Joe around so the guests could get the full frontal shot. I grabbed Joe's shoulder and guided him to turn to face the crowd. The audience again cheered in approval. Holding on to Joe's shoulders, I could feel him shaking. It is much harder when you have to make eye contact with everyone staring at your naked body. People were whispering to each other, some were giggling, others just stared. I took a few steps back and got a quick peek at Joe's naked ass. I watched as Joe stood completely naked in front of all the party goers. I felt myself started to get aroused.

Joe just stood there as the audience was still talking to each other about the Adonis that stood before them. From the chatter in room, and the smiles on their faces, they approved of the naked guy. Steve was in heaven. He stood there with a diabolical look on his face. I actually didn't like Steve right now. Steve always knew how to get what he wanted, even if he had to spend a lot of money to get it. He would hurt people just to get his way. Then again, that is exactly what I did. I was no better than Steve. I was very disappointed in myself at this point.

The crowd began to get quiet again and Steve then announced it was Joe's turn to take off my clothes. My thoughts of Joe's perfect body now changed to panic as now he was going to expose my body to the crowd. He started by removing my shirt. He stood in front of me and started unbuttoning from the top down. When he was half way down, he looked up into my eyes for a second. My thought was "damn, this would be so hot if it would have been just him and I and not a crowd of voyeurs. He fumbled a bit with my shorts as he couldn't get them unfastened. Joe standing in front of me completely naked, his hands inches from my cock, hands brushing up again my stomach, got me more aroused. As I look down to try to help him with my shorts, I get another good look at his perfect dick. Was it my imagination or was he starting to get hard?

By now, I am rock hard. I am so embarrassed, I don't know what to do. I don't know what I could do? I can stop and leave but then Joe would be stuck here alone and that wouldn't be fair. That would make me feel worse than I already do. I look over Joe's shoulder at the crowd and every eye is on me. Well, to be honest, every eye is on Joe's butt. But soon their eyes will be on my naked body. Joe removes my shorts and then pulls my boxer briefs down without warning. My hard cock springs up and is rock hard for everyone to see. Joe steps to the side and I am now front and center with every eye on me.

From my quad muscles through my stomach muscles, and up into my chest, a huge rush of excitement, panic, shock, horror ran through my body. I am now standing there completely naked in front of 40+ party guests. The room went silent in my mind, I couldn't hear anything anyone was saying. I just watched people's expression in the room. I can't believe how this night has turned on me. It was supposed to be Joe showing off his body but here I am naked for all to see. I couldn't focus on anything. I guess this is what "shock" fears like.

I made eye contact with some of the guests. What were they thinking? I feel like I am a nice looking guy and I work hard at the gym. My body is nowhere close to looking like Joe's body but I feel I have a good body. My stomach muscles are pretty tight and I have a 31 inch waist so I am happy with my abs. I was always athletic so my legs were big and I have been told I had a nice butt. To be honest, I have measured my cock and I am 7" long. But I still don't know what people think of my naked body.

Steve yelled over for me to turn around so everyone can see my backside. I did a 180 degree turn and faced the wall. I heard some comments but I tried to tune everything out. I don't know what is worse, facing everyone to see their expressions and making eye contact or facing away not knowing what they are doing. I just wanted this evening to end so I can try to forget about it. Although I don't know how I will ever forget about it. So many people from this room will always remind me of this evening's events.

I turned around and made eye contact with my friends who were laughing hysterically at this point. I had to look ridiculous, a 28 year old guy standing naked at a party in front of all the guests. Oh yeah, and also with a hard on for all to see. I am humiliated beyond belief. I couldn't smile or move my mouth. It didn't matter because no words came to my mind as it was completely blank.

I caught Joe looking at me. Was he curious? Was he comparing? I think it is natural for guys to compare themselves to others. I will be nervous standing next to Joe. He has the defined deltoid shoulder muscles that triangle into his big biceps. I wish I had that. I was admiring his naked body as he stood there. It looked like Joe had a semi, not fully hard but had some blood flow. Looking at him took my mind off me being naked but definitely kept me hard.

Steve asks Joe to stand next to me at the front of the room. We stood side by side in front of the attentive audience. I had no idea what Steve had planned for us next. I was praying he would say we could get dressed and leave but I knew the chances of that happening were slim. Steve handed Joe and me a pad of paper and pencil.

Steve then announced to the guests, "the naked bartender and waiter will now freshen up everyone's drinks. Please give them your drink orders. Make sure you get a close-up view and tip appropriately."

I couldn't believe what I just heard. Not only was Steve was going to make sure stay naked longer but we had to basically walk around the party naked until we got everyone served. Hasn't he humiliated us enough? People started to stand up and mingle about. Joe walked over to a group of men and started writing down their drink orders. I guess I don't have a choice. I can't leave Joe here alone. What's the difference now, everyone has seen me naked. What is another fifteen minutes of standing naked going to hurt me?

I looked over at Joe. It was an incredible sight -Joe standing completely naked in a crowd of people. I stood there and stared at his body. I wasn't the only one, people were standing near Joe to get a closer view. Joe seemed more comfortable now. He doesn't look like he is enjoying it but doesn't look like he hates it either.

Then I felt a hand slide down the small of my back and rest on my butt cheek. It caught me by surprise and snapped me out of the daze of staring at Joe. I turned around and it was Steve. He has a big "shit eating grin" on his face. I just glared at him. I didn't know what I wanted to say to him. I didn't want him to know how he humiliated me this evening so I was nonchalant about the events of the evening.

"Are you happy now?" I asked him.

"I'm very happy. How could I not be happy as you are standing bare ass naked in front of me and all my guests. One of my best parties ever." Steve responded. "Both of our fantasies came true tonight."

"Very funny, Steve. You know, it was awkward being naked at first but you get used to it." I said trying hard to convince him I was comfortable standing naked in front of him.

"Well anytime you want to get naked, you just let me know. The guest list doubled when they found out my plan to get you to strip." Steve said in a caddy manner.

"Glad I could make your party a success. Now, can I get you something to drink?" I said as I could continue to hear my heart pounding in my chest.

"No, if I keep drinking, I might do something I shouldn't" Steve whispered to me as his hand caressed my chest and slide down my abs, stopping at my navel. He looked down at my dick and then said, "very nice. It was worth the wait."

I walked over to a group of people, three men and two ladies, to take their drink orders. It was very odd to be standing so close to clothed people while I was buck naked. As I was talking with the guests, they made no attempt to hide the fact that they were looking at my body.

"So how does it feel to be completely naked in a room full of clothed people" one of the ladies asked me.

Her question caught me off guard. I didn't know how to answer her. I had to think about how I really felt. It was one thing to be naked in front of people you will never see again. Then it is different when you see the people regularly or if they are your friends. It was horrific at first as I remember trembling with fear and anxiety. But now I will say, at this point, it is not as bad. I'm not saying it's good, but just not as bad.

"Well, to be honest, it was humiliating at first, but you get used to it." I replied to her question.

I wrote down their drink order and look over and saw Joe standing making some drinks. What a vision he was to look at. He had such a handsome face, great body, and looked incredible naked. I stared at him for a little while. He looked more comfortable than ever being naked in crowd. He was actually smiling and laughing with the guests.

"How you doing, Joe?" I asked him when we were finally close enough to talk.

"Not too bad. I'm making a ton of money. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate it." Joe said cheerfully.

"Wow, you're welcome. I didn't think you would have that reaction. I thought you would be mad at me." I said with a puzzled look on my face. "You are naked in a crowd of people serving them drinks?"

Joe smiled and said, "yah, I know. Crazy, isn't it? But after the initial fear and shock, it's not so bad. I guess I won't have a fear of public nudity anymore. One of the guests asked me to bartend at his party in a few weeks." Joe laughed and took his tray of drinks and walked away. I watched him walked away and thought what a great guy he is.

Joe and I finished serving the drinks to the guests and I got dressed and Joe put on his bathing suit. As the night went on, I got a lot of compliments on my body. I got the same question from many people, "what it was like to be naked in a crowd?" All in all, the party ended fine. Till this day, my friends teased me constantly. Sometimes it bothers me but sometimes I laugh too. I still work out with Joe on a regular basis but we don't talk about that night. But it was still the night my fantasy came true!

12