Enthralled

Story Info
Squire Lyr becomes a sissy, thrall of the fae.
3.5k words
4.39
18.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

We left The Holy City and we rode out to fight in the battle against the dark mage Lord Baelnoran. He had risen too fast and in doing such he had routed out the royal family of The Kingdom of Rauger.

We were going the longest way around, the more dangerous way because the Dark mage lord had invoked weather magic and had caused the rivers in the main way to flood.

The council of the High King sent an army anyway and they were going to bring barges.

We were going in the only other way.

I was so excited too.

I was two years a page and not a young one either. I had grown up a keep villager under Lord Silliker and in his fairness in any year that there was a vacancy for pages from the noble bloods he allowed anyone under twenty five years to try for it.

I was sixteen when I had my chance and tried for my seal and after much competition and fighting others I won my place. Even if you never became a squire being a page was a rank. It came with it a small plot of land with a cottage house at the least and tenants that you husbanded for your lord.

I was a page for two years and made my life better taking guard shifts as the midnight wall officer, I worked for my lord in every way that I could and even helped fight and gather poachers and bandits once gaining enough reward that when I moved my family into my estate and cottage there was a few new milking cows and some pigs. I stayed in the keep for duty and room in the barracks.

Then there was a year where Lord Silliker traveled the realm on tourney and I made money there and won him prizes and honor in the page events for those different tourneys. I was good with a shield and decent with a sword and in doing drill.

By my twentieth year I was made a squire just a month before the war started.

I was excited at this, to go to war meant huge changes and chances if I could survive through it. Even the daily pay was different for all of us. And there would already be a commendation for this mission from court of The High King.

We left The Holy City and we rode a full battalion with all of the trimmings and we made our way across The Russet Plains and into this steep country of big hills and bluffs called The Troll Hills.

That was hard...really hard the ground was rocky and there were no real roads and the rocks were big enough that we had to unpack the wagons and abandon them and then it was scouting around hills that were small mountains almost. The few hills we could go over were still steep, still a trial to ride up them and dangerous to ride down them.

And that's not counting when were were attacked.

Goblins...Goblins came out of the night one evening and they came in vast numbers. Grey sickly looking night dweller skin with short bodies the size of children to teen men and greasy hair or matted hair and yellow eyes...their teeth filed to be sharp and dark with rot their mouths wider and bigger than human as were their eyes all build for their odd flattened heads.

Wearing boiled hides as draped tabard like armor lashed in place with cord and wrapped feet with sandals they came...they came with arrows raining down in the night and then with spears and shields and very badly forged swords of very poor metal.

Five of us died and there were many wounded as they caught us from surprise and I fought and bested four of them and fought beside my soldiers in my campfire area and then beside my lord as we won the eve.

We were blooded warriors and hardened by the time we got out of those hills and into Direwood Forest.

It was massive, huge trees and an unbelievable fortune in lumber and likely furs and other things.

It was also that big and that old that it seemed to ooze this feeling of men...humans were nothing. We were something crawling through it.

We were still really a battalion so things left us alone but all the time there were eyes on us. All the time doing anything and it grated on nerves, made everyone uneasy and that did not mix well with other things not happening. Food going bad really fast if it wasn't protected, bread not rising, clouds on insects and fleas everywhere and ticks.

The few clerics with us from the holy city were busy fending off the evil here, the fae spirits and magic.

We were just clearing Direwood when everything changed.

Everything forever...

It started out of the blue with spears.

Spears thrown by those slinging sticks and they slammed into us along our flanks from both sides.

They went for the horses foremost, mine saved me as it died my fall taking me from getting a spear skewered through my helm and I fell and rolled clear and took three really painful blows from nowhere to my mail and one to my leg that made me shout and by the time I figured out that I was hit with a fast hard sling stone one had connected with my helm as I was looking at the ground.

When I woke the fighting was still going on but in groups and knots.

There was a set of cloven feet standing in front of me as I came to.

The difference between feet and hooves?

There's just two feet.

I looked up and I should have raised my shield.

I looked up and there was a Satyr.

No, not like the cute fae tale from the wondertales in books told to children.

This was a fae warrior the size of a large man but still sort of slender, like a big predator rather than a person. A mop of brown hair with war braids and decorations was framed by these very large ram horns that were decorated in carvings like totems and other fey symbols filled literally with something that looked like gold.

It likely was given the jewelry he wore too...pins and pendants and bracelets and earrings, nose rings even a brow has a hooo. And he was dressed in some leaf patterned tartan like full shoulder kilt. He has a skirting kilt for war over that with boiled leather plates between of fixed to a pelt of fox furs and he wore matching good full armor and vambraces.

He had a sword like I've never seen with a wicked edge and made of fine and hardened bronze and his mouth smiled showing pointed canines as his brown eyes turned to gold and glowed.

I could not look away and I fell into those eyes.

And then...then it was like I suddenly knew I was on the wrong side, I knew that we were invaders and mortal and lesser and that we...I had to do something.

I bowed down, took a knee. "Fae lord."

That seemed to make him happy as he smiled some more and then walked quickly away into the wood gesturing me to follow. There were some others with me too, with this fae lord, this immortal.

"Your name mortal?"

"Lyr."

He nodded and gestured.

He led us away from the forest and deeper and deeper into the forest.

"Take off everything and leave it, even the clothes."

Yes, we were polluting the outside or something, he was rescuing us and we couldn't take our poison into his world.

We undressed and then there were two other forest fae lords with us and they gave us handfuls of mushrooms and berries and they tasted bad and they had us wash them down with the strongest mead that I had ever had.

They bade us to follow and we did and as we did the food, wasn't food it was herbal drugs and everything was warm and happy and blurry and swam. We all found ourselves smiling and laughing for no reasons until we made it to their camp.

The fae lords lived simply with wonderfully made and embroidered tents and other things. We marveled until we were shown where to bathe.

All was well and even fun until my fae lord rescuer came to me and gestured for me to follow.

I did and he gave me more mead in a skim and then his eyes changed again and glowed and he got close until they drank me in.

He was a old being, fae, a fae lord, wonderful and beautiful and amazing and beautiful and I felt tears run down my face.

"Kneel."

I knelt.

"Both knees."

I dropped both knees.

He adjusted his lower armor and kilt until he pulled free...it, his...

His cock...

"Suck it."

I was shocked, that was...? What?

It was what whores did.

I looked at the fae lord.

His eyes glowed again and it...it became clear.

I was honored, blessed, chosen.

Happy tears ran down my cheeks as I took his large thick turgid cock into my mouth and started to service the fae lord.

I had never done anything like this and it tasted so strong, it pulsed in my hands as I took it in my mouth and sucked and licked and I could see all the other chosen ones with the others doing the same thing around the encampment.

I was not alone in doing this, worshipping something so intimately.

I was not the only one getting hard doing this.

It was getting less hard doing this, easier, more exciting as my lords cock pushed deeper and deeper as he made sexual sounds and told me.

"Yes, yes, good thrall, good...that is good mortal."

His cock pushed down into my throat and after choking a few times I adjusted, just breathed, let him use me for his divine vessel until he released his seed.

"Drink it, drink it thrall, taste it, love it."

It was thick, creamy even but tasted like I'd eaten a mouthful of venison with salt and washed it down with creamed mead.

My cock twitched.

I cleaned up every bit that I could and he said.

"Get up, turn around and bend over."

I did...I knew what was coming and seen other chosen...getting...buggered.

Like some "lad" from the stables.

Oh I knew there were "lads" those that liked men and some were a fashion in some realms and fiefs where nobles would fuck them when they wanted something like that...sure there might be some that had no choice but I'd seen it training...a secret but not a secret.

Getting buggered used like a woman was shameful.

It still happened and now it was happening to me.

His hand went to my stomach and went around to my bottom and my insides felt odd, so odd as magic vanished what was inside me and another magic oiled me inside until it oozed a little outside my hole.

I cried out in shock and pain as he sank his big...so big animal god cock into me and started fucking me.

The cock filled me, opened me, spread me, went so damned deep than I could believe that it was happening.

He fucked me, he fucked me hard and his power in my mind seemed to dull and slow and I cried. I still couldn't fight it but I knew, really knew that I was being buggered, taken, fucked, being made into this Satyr's bitch.

Worse, worse was this was getting better.

Even as the charms was wearing thin this was getting better, getting fucked was feeling good!

And his cock found this woman's spot inside of me some how and pleasure washed through me and I moaned.

He kept fucking me there, in that spot making me moan and moan and cry out like a woman over and over until my own hard cock spurted out my seed.

What! What? Why?

Nnngh...gods, gods so good, so thick, so long, so hard!

And then it happened again but I was spent and limp and I still felt like I released seed but different, just...inside of me like deeper and deeper.

"Nnngh! Fuck me! Fuck me master, fuck meeeee!"

I shivered and clenched around his hard cock and the thoughts filled me of what I was filled with.

It was all I could feel as I seized around his cock...was his cock.

He fucked me again until it happened again...no seed shooting just pleasure.

I was crying, losing myself.

I got hard again and he fucked another few squirts out of me before he growled and filled my insides with his seed.

Boiling hot fae cream filling my asshole.

Then he was done.

I staggered when he released my hips and he turned me around and his eyes glowed again his will pushing deep.

Waking me to being happy, chosen and in love again.

Yes love.

"Into the tent, rest, sleep."

I did.

I dreamed serving dreams, servicing him dreams and woke to more cock both in my mouth and inside my ass again.

And again and again as other forest lords fed me cock and fucked me, fucked me, took me, made it this endless feeling storm of pleasure as they shared me.

I saw the light outside changed from light to dark.

Then I was outside the tents beside the fire as we ate, and drank.

We were chosen, chosen.

We cooked game, made meals and drank mead and wine with our forest lords and serviced and sucked cocks all night long when we weren't dancing.

Two days we stayed, two days I was filled with the cocks and seed from every forest fae lord that was into camp or arrived into the camps.

Everyone of us chosen was like this, like me.

A sea of golden glowing eyes drilling into my mind.

Every time the charm would get thin my mind would got into shock of the things that were happening. Every time someone would use their fae magic and it wouldn't matter anymore.

It all became good, just so good.

Knowing my place, feeling in love, feeling chosen.

Then we moved.

Carrying things on the hike and foraged and were taught to know these things under their sway and charm.

Berries, leaves, edible flowers, nut, mushrooms, things for spice or for tea.

Gods the worst part it was interesting.

Part of me loved this.

And Direwood was huge, there was no end to it and it just got bigger as we went on.

Mushrooms you could eat the size of a squash, wild squash, pans of things that were some of the best things I'd ever eaten.

Wine, mead, music every night.

Sex...sucking cocks, thick long deep forest lord cocks at every stop, getting fucked at every stop.

A fortnight...I think.

A fortnight of becoming a chosen, a whore, a thrall and a slave.

And less and less you're charmed by them as you break.

Some ran, some tried to getting lost then coming back with hunters, some did kill themselves. I thought about it...I did but never had the hurt so deep, the courage I guess?

I was learning, seeing things I'd never have seen in my mortal life.

Me I was breaking.

Uncharmed I'd cry, cry at nights after everything. The tastes of Satyr in my mouth, on my lips and tongue. My ass stretched and filled with Satyr seed...mind reeling, dealing with the fact that there were times I sucked cock uncharmed, wanting it, wanting thick cock up inside of myself.

I was breaking because I was starting to like it, love it, want it.

A fortnight and we made it to this place.

A open field in the middle of these deep hills covered in trees...like a round valley. Lush thick grasses and flowers, food forage of all kinds her like a living larder and these fae carved cairn stones and circles everywhere and all these springs...trees full of beehives and shimmering bees. There were fae here too...Pixies...short foot tall things flying, no swimming through the air in the deep canopy...Sprites with dragonfly wings four inches tall, stone working Spriggans looking like grey haired stone skinned dwarves and smithing Korrigans pale short men things with pointed ears and red hair covered in pale skin and freckles...other things too, too many things and this huge chestnut tree that was centered like an isle in the grove.

Seeing this, being here broke me finally.

I was never getting out of here.

I would never want to...it was so lovely, beautiful, magical.

We were taken, taken then charmed deep and I didn't even resist at that point I just fell in, through myself into it.

Then we were sold.

Sold off according to the fae lords that took us.

"This is Lyr, a good worker, a good mouth, a good whore."

I was looked over by various creatures and beings...touched, prodded, poked.

Then bought by this masked fae in rust colored robes and a porcelain mask.

I was led to a series of tents bordered and marked with poles that are carved and covered in charms and beads.

"Inside and bathe."

The voice was masculine, feminine and blurred.

I went inside.

It was rich, opulent yet not. Everything here came from nature carved, molded, made fine with the skill and patience and knowledge of beings that lived for so many ages that what they can do is beyond what my people have ever done.

There was another there.

A girl but not a girl.

Thin, long hair, points on her ears, lovely face, perky breasts, and her cock, her cock was small and bound in a hooded cage of gold.

There was a tub, there was water that steamed after this girl not girl held her hand over it saying words and her eyes shimmered.

I got in the bath and nearly cried because it had been so long.

She passed me soap and said. "Wash everything but your hair."

I washed myself and started to realize what was going on as hair was falling out and I was being made smooth.

Tears came as I understood.

I knew, I was to become like her.

I knew my manhood is long over.

The charm was wearing off and I kept washing.

I ask. "You're a slave too?"

She climbs in to join me, behind me and she starts to wash my back. "Yes."

"Are you happy?"

"I'm different, I couldn't be happy as the man that died."

"The man that died...I feel like that."

"That's because it's truth, you cannot be what he was. You can't go back, you need to be what was meant to be."

"Meant to be?" I ask.

"Yes, you have serviced others, been fucked, been a vessel for seed, you like this do you not? Even without their charms?"

"I...I do...Gods help me I do."

"We are as the gods chose, we both would not be happy in our old lives."

"Why?"

"Because magic still cannot truly make what was not already there."

"So I was always was meant to be like this?"

"Yes, you knew boy lovers in the old life?"

"Yes, there's always been them."

"And you partook?"

"No, never."

"But you seen, you watched?"

"Once."

"And you said nothing, you seen it and it touched something...yes?"

"I...yes...maybe...?"

"You like this, don't you?" Her hand slid down and her fingers did the emptying spell and the oiling spell and her fingers found their way inside of me and I moaned.

"Y..yes..."

She kissed my neck and she fingered me touching the woman inside of me easily finding that spot and made me moan and groan as she moved her hand.

She made love to me inside.

She made me spurt my seed and made me have another inside spurt.

We ended up kissing.

"I'm Audra."

"I'm Lyr..."

She shook her head. "Master has said you are Lyra now."

"Lyra."

She nodded. "Welcome to the House of Torielle."

We kissed some more and she washed my hair and it tingled and grew long with the soapy potion she used and we dried off and she took a gold cage out of a gilden box and slid it into places and locked it on.

My cock would be tamed, chained, become tiny, useless like Audra's was.

I would be like her.

And in truth part of me does truly want this.

We walk to the finer bigger tent made like a hall almost and there sitting in a chair like throne was this large fae man. Tall, muscled to the point of being sculpted, wild looking with cat slanted eyes, pointed elfin ears and golden skin.

Audra knelt as did I and all he did was unbuckle his belt.

She nodded at me and I unbuttoned his pants to pull out the thickest and longest largest cock that I'd ever seen.

I started sucking it without command.

Wanting it, aching for it...more than willing for this to be my new life.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers