Enticed Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roots32
Roots32
165 Followers

He continued to caress her for a while before placing himself on top on her thighs to have a better view of her ass. He teased her by slapping his flaccid cock (which was still 5 inches) on her thighs and ass cheeks. I was surprised to see him get hard so quickly, he reached 7 inches quickly and my wife noticed.

"Oh my! You get hard so quick, not like my husband." She said.

It hurt me to hear her say this but she was right. To which Jason responded.

"How sad. With me you'd always have a hard, thick, juicy, veiny, warm, and willing to fuck cock available. I'd fuck you every chance I'd get and it's exactly what you'd have if you accepted my offer. Let's just keep this between us."

I was shocked to hear this and wondered why Karen didn't put an end to this. Soon enough I discovered why Karen was absent, the housewife had fallen asleep on the couch in the cigar room.

I decided to continue spying on them and when I got back Jason had started licking my wife's butthole and she was moaning like a whore.

"Oh yeah! That feels so good Jason, don't stop!"

"Told you that you'd like it, just hope your husband won't bother us or stop us when he gets back." He said.

My wife lifted her head up looking for us and told Jason to stay there while she checked on Karen and me. I decided to head to the cigar room and pretend to sleep. My wife came in and saw us, while Jason stood behind her (I squinted my eyes).

"Good! I can fuck you like I want now Isabelle. On the plus side, it's only 9 pm and these guys are wasted. You can enjoy my cock all night baby. Sad though that you don't have condoms." He said disappointed.

My wife sighed and to my surprise and broken heart she responded.

"Well, I'm on the pill after all. I guess it would be okay for tonight, but promise you won't tell my husband, I mean he seemed worried that I'd get impregnated and at this time of the month my pills are not that effective. Promise me that you'll remove yourself in time." My wife innocently and naively asked.

I was crushed to see how naïve my wife was, I mean she was genuinely naïve in life and sometimes even made stupid remarks and choices. I knew Jason understood how naïve she was and took advantage of my half drunk stupid wife. What have I done I said to myself, it was too late to stop this because it had already gone too far. That's when Jason told her.

"Lets continue what we were doing."

I quickly got up and tiptoed towards my spot and found them in the exact same position and he was licking her asshole. My wife moaned, squealed and even had another orgasm as Jason played with her butthole. Jason then got up, took his wife's handbag and out came a strange black object. My wife was equally curious and she asked about the object.

"What's that?"

Jason got back in the position before explaining the nature of the object.

"It's a butt plug honey. It helps loosen the anus, which allows or makes penetration easier and less painful. Tell me, do you like your orgasms so far?"

My wife responded to him.

"Yes. I've never had such powerful orgasms before. Thank you." She admitted.

To this Jason responded.

"Well, anal sex gives you even more powerful and long lasting orgasms honey. And luckily I'm an expert in the matter, just let me work my magic and everything will be fine."

With that said he worked her asshole for a good 15 minutes, alternating between her butthole and pussy. Needless to say, at this point, my wife was wet like a fountain and after a few more minutes he successfully inserted, with pain, two fingers in. He then pressed the head of the butt plug on her tiny opening.

"Are you sure about this Jason? I'm scared." My wife asked.

"Come on trust me Isabelle."

With that said he pressed harder and my wife moaned in pleasure.

"How does this feel?" He asked.

"Mmmmmmm, it feels nice and pleasurable." She said.

Now the butt plug wasn't insanely big or anything, but it did have some balls attached to it, which seemed weird. After five minutes and with lots of lube (with saliva) he successfully inserted the plug inside her and my wife got out of control and started humping the object. She then told Jason something new to me.

"I have a confession to make, behind that counter there is a vibrator." She said.

Jason went and got the black vibrator.

"5 inches Hun? You poor thing." Jason said.

He replaced the plug with the vibrator and he fucked her with it for a good 5 minutes before he suggested trying his cock.

"Well okay, but be careful." She said.

And careful he was because he went in slowly and made sure to lube his cock and my wife's asshole with lots and lots of saliva. He placed the head against her tight opening and my wife moaned and to make things easier he told her to arch her ass upwards with her head against the floor. By doing this I saw my wife's ass exposed and ready to be violated with her hole slightly opened. He then got over her, with both legs on her side touching her legs, and started directing his massive cock to her virgin hole. Slowly but surely he was able to get his huge bulbous head inside her and my wife screamed a mix of pain and pleasure as he fucked her with the head of his cock. It took a good 10 minutes to get 4 inches in and the asshole took care to measure it (with the measuring tape). Eventually, my wife had gotten the thickest part of the cock in and was now being steadily fucked by the horse with 6 inches of cock inside her.

"There you go Isabelle, now you'll never forget me. Every time you get fucked in the ass by your husband you'll have the image of me, I'll haunt your fantasies forever. I guess I can cum inside your ass, right?"

My wife didn't pay attention to him because she was focused on the cock inside her asshole and soon enough my wife had a huge orgasm. It's the longest and strongest orgasm I've seen from her, she was completely lost in the climax that she didn't notice Jason unloading his sperm inside her. After the fuck session they both lay on the rug once again, kissing passionately.

"Did you cum inside me?" My wife asked.

"Yes I did honey, yes I did. Besides you can't get pregnant from the ass." He said.

They both looked at each other and giggled. I hated to see my wife feel so relaxed with this and this fuck marathon went on until early in the morning and this horse must have unloaded inside my wife 3 times (twice in her fertile pussy).

Early in the morning I made my way towards my sleeping wife and was shocked with the results of the fuck session. My wife had dried cum on her in various locations and some was still oozing from her fertile pussy. But what got me even furious was to see my wife's pussy, once tight, with a huge gap, I could almost see inside her. I cried when I saw this, but I was even more heartbroken when I saw that she had fallen asleep, with her face, beside Jason's limp cock. What would I do? Will she ever be the same after this? Have I allowed her to become addicted to big monster cocks? Will she ever see me the same way when we fucked or have I become a cuckold? But something else frightened me even more, the thought of my sweet an innocent wife impregnated by this stallion on the eve of our first year of marriage.

To be continued...

Roots32
Roots32
165 Followers