Enticing Uncle Mike Ch. 2

Story Info
Niece continues her tease.
1.5k words
4.25
153.7k
21
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was fabulous. Pasta with grilled vegetables and shrimp in a cream sauce and a side salad. I don't like seafood usually but as always, Uncle Mike could get me to eat anything without realizing it was something I didn't like.

We talked through dinner about school and his trip and what I had to do while he was gone and what I had planned for the summer. Eating dinner topless was a new experience for me. By the end of the meal I was feeling like it was the most natural thing to do. Chester got a couple of shrimps during dinner. He liked that more than the olives I think. We were drinking the last two glasses of wine. I was feeling relaxed but not really drunk. Uncle Mike had reclined in his chair and had his feet resting on another chair. I was leaning against the arm of my chair with one leg draped over the other arm and my other foot resting on the chair Mike was sitting in. It was cooling off with the sun going down. I could feel goose bumps rising on my flesh and my nipples were extended to their limit. Uncle Mike was looking at me. Almost unaware, I was trailing my fingers over my body while we sat there and talked. Across my belly, down then up my thigh, across my crotch to the other thigh, up to chest, tweaking my nipple then rolling it under the palm of my hand...

Uncle Mike broke our trances.

"I'm going to clean up the dishes and start to pack. What are you going to do Mel?"

"I'll help. And then maybe sit and watch some TV. A couple of my favorite programs are on tonight."

"OK. Let's get started. While you're watching TV you can review the list I prepared and let me know if I missed anything or if there's anything you don't understand."

"OK."

He looked at me and said, "You may want to put on some warmer clothes too. It is starting to cool off with the sun going down."

Oh, he noticed my nipples too. How nice uncle Mike.

We trundled around the kitchen cleaning up supper's mess. Chester got his dinner and a few more treats in the process.

"Alright Mel. We're done here. I'm going to start packing. Here's the list. You can look at it whenever you like, but do it before I leave."

I had caught my uncle glancing at my bare tits and my ass a few times while I was bending over to fill the dishwasher. Several times we pushed by each other innocently in tight spaces in his kitchen. Once or twice I felt his hand on my bare ass in an effort to direct our bodies past and around one another. Gee, uncle Mike, I guess I did get your attention after all.

It was just before eight and uncle was up in his room packing and listening to jazz. I guess my fun was over for the night. I lugged my bag upstairs and quickly changed out of my damp thong and into my flannel pj shorts and a loose T. Downstairs I turned on the TV.

"Is it OK if I call and talk with a friend or two?" I knew it would ok with uncle Mike, but asked out of courtesy anyway.

He yelled down, "No problem," as I was grabbing the phone and dialing my first call.

"Friends" was just finishing on the tube when Uncle Mike appeared in his robe.

I was sitting in the corner of his couch nonchalantly, one leg on the coffee table the other on the sofa. My flannel shorts were riding up my thigh and the crotch was all scrunched together from the wetness oozing out of my cunt. I know he could see my pussy peaking out at him. I know because I positioned my shorts so he could before he came downstairs.

"Off to bed already," I piped in.

"No, no. Just going to grab a cognac, some reading and go and sit in the hot tub for a bit."

"Alright." I'm just going to watch one more thing while I review your list and then I think I'm off to bed to watch TV there if that's OK ."

I don't normally go to bed so early but Uncle Mike had me all worked up and when I was unpacking I saw my vibrator and couldn't wait to run it over my tingling clit.

"Sounds good kid. I may peek my head in just before I go to sleep to see if you're OK. Want some cognac?"

Oh sure, why don't you peek your head in here between my legs you big hunk.

"Sure. I tried a martini tonight why not some cognac too."

He brought me a snifter with some cognac and took a good look at my crotch when he bent down and handed it to me. I'm sure he could smell my sex hovering all around as well. I know I could. He grabbed his reading, a snifter for himself, the bottle of cognac and headed outdoors with a towel over his shoulder and Chester in tow.

Cognac, hmm. I could get used to this treatment. And him. First the head on his shoulders buried between my legs and then his other head driving inside me with the full weight of his muscular body rocking on top of mine... can't wait to get my hands on that vibrator!!!

I called Trish and giggled with her about how I was teasing my uncle and how I would like to spend hours with him making love to me. Trish agreed and said she would trade places with me. She's met my Uncle. We called each other tramps, then we fantasized together about my Uncle and giggled some more.

I walked outside with my cognac in hand to say goodnight to my uncle before I went up and buzzed myself with my toy. Now I was feeling really relaxed.

"Hi Mel."

"Hi Uncle. I just wanted to say goodnight before I went to bed."

"Any questions about my list."

I laid down beside the hot tub resting my head on my hand.

"No Uncle," I purred.

I put my hand in the hot tub.

"MMM this is nice and warm."

I tipped my snifter and drained my cognac.

"Do you mind if I get in too?"

"I don't mind Mel, but I have to warn you I'm not wearing anything."

I stood up, "That's OK Uncle. I won't be either," I explained slowly as I bent down and removed my shorts. I straightened, feet slightly spread, for balance of course (giggle), and lifted my top over my head stretching as much as I could, giving my uncle a full view of my tight body, as he had pointed out earlier.

The cool night air felt fresh on my bare skin, and in such sharp contrast to the heat I felt building once again in my crotch. Me. Naked. Alone in a hot tub with my uncle. MMM.

I sat on the edge of the tub, then hoisted myself up and slipped in. It felt marvelous to be engulfed by the warmth.

"Can I have some more cognac Uncle?"

"Help yourself Mel."

I drifted across the tub. Uncle Mike was reclining in the tub with the bottle on the edge beside him. I had to lean over him to reach the cognac. I placed my hand on the edge of the pool, leaned over him, my breast only inches from his face. I carried the cognac back to my side thinking along the way. My glass was a little far away. Smiling to myself I decided I would reach for it. I bent myself over the edge of the tub stretching to reach my glass. I pretended to flail a bit in my attempt causing my legs to spread and giving uncle a wonderful view of my ass and pussy. I couldn't see him but I knew he would be ogling my treasures... what man wouldn't be.

I sat the bottle down, pulled my glass closer, took a sip, lifted the bottle and returned to put it back where I had found it.

I returned to my spot in the tub and took another sip. The warm surroundings and the cognac were really relaxing me.

"This is like a big bathtub Uncle Mike. MMM. I just love it in here. Do you ever bathe in it?"

"I have been known to soap up once or twice in here. The water gets a bit murky from the soap but the filter cleans it up in minutes if there isn't too much. Actually Mel, the hot tub is a great place to shave as well. The steam opens my pores and softens my beard. I feel like I get a really close shave when I do it here. But that's a guy thing."

"Shave. It's OK to shave in here too? I'll be right back Uncle Mike."