Entree Ch. 04

Story Info
Minutes before.
2.1k words
4.62
29.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 10/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Minutes Before

"Alright, big boy, put your forehead on the ground and stick your ass in the air," my Mistress demanded and I moved to comply. "Get that ass in the air now," she shouted, sending me up onto one knee cap in an effort to please. She must have enjoyed my show because she left me straining in that position for quite awhile before she reached down and untied the ribbon. My Mistress is calculated with her caresses, providing me excitement without fulfillment. I continued offering my behind while she put the silk aside and reached for the tale's plug.

As my Mistress turned the plug back and forth, I continued with my immolation, attempting to look back at her. The new collar's width made looking down all but impossible, and I realized the intent. In response I forced my posture to become a plea most profound and vulgar, till it tickled my Mistress into yanking the ball free with a 'pop'. I sighed with relief to the release, but stayed as I was because my behind was hers, and so was the chute as well as the balls... so I kept them as they were. "Yes, don't move a muscle or else," she yelled. Whenever my Mistress removes my plug she washes and greases it. She is very concerned about the way my tail fits because it influences the way I carry it, and thus the way I carry myself. Her ultimate goal is for me to adopt a 'natural' puppy-look. Yes, the tail is a point of real pride for my Mistress, and I've learned to bring her happiness with it, and respect to myself through her. I'd heard her walk away and now return. "First we'll rid you of these, though they look so damn pretty on you" I heard my Mistress say. Her hands took the silk waistband and pulled them down to my knees. She used her fingers and thumb to work my balls through the hole, allowing my cock to breathe a sigh of relief. She then worked the material down my body. My Mistress pulled and rolled the panties as I wiggled and twisted, and I lifted each cap as needed. My boner sighed in a great globule of thick juice that swung free and landed as a mass on the floor beneath him.

"Now, hold still while I insert your tail again, fluffy," she demanded. I steadied myself and winced as I was fit with the plug. It seemed bigger than before, thicker than ever, and I struggled to adapt quickly. I couldn't of course, it wasn't getting any easier... well maybe a little, but I had little choice, and besides, adaptation takes surrender. I had little to look forward to anyway, as my Mistress promised the plugs would soon be bigger and longer. Next came the wide silk ribbon and a bit of fussing until she stood somewhat satisfied. I say that because my Mistress is never satisfied with me, and why should she be. Satisfaction is something to strive after, it is not the goal. She can never push me low enough, debase me enough, or humiliate me enough and I, can never do anything fast enough, well enough, or to her satisfaction. Her voice startled me.

"Up," my Mistress commanded and I rose. She commenced fussing with the tail with the aid of a hair brush. She also checked and corrected the wires curve. I stayed steady, becoming straighter by the moment. The wire must have been at least three to four feet long and was a lot to carry, forcing me to move my ass in some compliance to its demands. I was required to reach the tails tip to the tip of my nose before my Mistress was happy enough. She then finished and stood.

"Heel," she commanded and I crawled carefully around to her left side. My hard-on was throbbing and drooling from an excitement denied. Soon it would spend two weeks kept on the brink of an orgasm while denied the smallest squirt. My Mistress has promised that after two weeks I will do anything in the world to have an orgasm, and will. She's promised I will be doing things more disgusting then anything that's been done to date. She's promised me things that keep my balls taut and swollen with molten passion, unimaginable desires awaiting release. I knew I could just get up and leave, go home to jag-off the rest of my life, but no, I realized further I really couldn't; wanted to but couldn't.

Instead, I stood with pride, getting into what it was my Mistress me to be. I was truly a pervert, and found it all exciting, hoping my Mistress would take me to a point from which I couldn't return. A point to which doubts cease to exist though not because they shouldn't.

"Come on fluffy, show me some pride," my Mistress commanded and I made some useless adjustments meant to play out the pretense. It was serious pretense and to ignore it meant serious punishment. "Good boy!" The collar forced me to keep my head in the air and it was somewhat uncomfortable, but a good show piece. My cock kept my head in a cloud which kept everything extremely erotic, and yet cozy. Ah, the life of a submissive.

"Here," my Mistress said and I opened my mouth with the approach of her hand. I watched with a sense of mortification as she pushed the wadded panties into my mouth, and I accepted them with relish.

"Chew on these awhile," she said looking down at me. I closed my lips around them, nodded in understanding and under her watchful eye, began chewing. They were cold and slimy, thick like paste, gummy bear-like. I gagged and wretched a bit, but sudden stern looks from my Mistress helped somewhat; not with the retching, but my chewing and swallowing. My eyes became swollen and tear laden, and like my face, red from the strain of gagging, but I continued.

"Good boy," my Mistress said patting my head. Then she continued. "Now when my friend gets here, you will greet her." She had turned to watch from the window and was looking back at me off and on. I kept chewing and swallowing, swallowing and gagging, and my cock kept pulsating and slobbering, all as I kept adjusting my posture. "By the way boy, the neighbors went out earlier this morning and haven't returned..." She looked back at me. "...You know what that means?" I looked at her quizzically, still choking on my own juices. She shook her head and smirked as if in disbelief.

"That means you can safely wait in the hallway and greet my friend when she arrives, ya stupid bimbo," she said turning to me. I must have looked as confused. "Well, aren't you excited?" Realizing suddenly, I put out a couple muffled barks and made pitiful attempts to act playfully excited. My demonstration would have earned me a punishment at any other time. "Here, let me take those," she said, finally tired of the way I looked gagging on them. Her hand came to my mouth and I opened it wide so she could grab a pinch of cloth. She pulled it free and shook it out. "Wow, clean as a whistle," she said sarcastically. "I think you'll clean all your own panties. It will save me on water and electricity and such." My Mistress turned to the door and opened it wide. She snapped her fingers and I approached her.

"Let me see you prance down the hallway, all the way to your neighbor's door and back," she commanded. She was pointing and I looked down the corridor. It was not a happy challenge, but it was an exciting one, and besides, my Mistress said the neighbors were not home. "fluffy, what did I tell you about hesitating," she added with force. I was unable to do anything else but move to the doorway. I moved meekly and with trepidation, trembling, but a swift kick bolted me forward. "What did I tell you. You never learn do you," she yelled while kicking me again and again. Each kick sent me another couple inches as she followed-up her progress with better aimed punts.

"Come on, get going," she yelled, kicking me again and again. She had me moving in no time, with my ass in high gear. Maybe the neighbors across the hall were out, but other neighbors lived downstairs, so I was still scared. I didn't want my Mistress to bring them into the halls with her yelling and felt it wise to comply before it was too late. I started prancing as best I could, got my tail swaying and my organ bobbling. My lubrication swung out to either side of me as I crawled, following the swing of my cock. I held my head and nose in the air and prayed my Mistress knew who my neighbors were. It dawned on me that she'd probably never seen them and it simply didn't matter one way or the other to her. Maybe she wanted them to discover me like this; she was determined to see how much shame I could bare.

"That's the way, all the way to their door. When you reach it, stay facing it," my Mistress yelled to me. I reached my neighbors door and stopped. "Knock on the door, fluffy," she yelled. I couldn't bring myself to obey her, I wanted to turn and run. I made to, but the voice of my Mistress kept me at bay. "fluffy!"

"fluffy, in one second I will lock you in this hallway and phone the neighbors to come up and see you if you don't knock on that door right now!" I lifted my paw to the door but couldn't bring myself to knock. "Knock, damn it...! Knock! There's no one home anyway." I was in a strange position indeed, and bewildered as never before, I had to act and couldn't... not. I had to knock, but I didn't. My Mistress kept prodding me. "What's the matter, don't you trust me? Huh, is that it?" I knocked on the door.

"Louder," my Mistress demanded and I complied. "Darn. I was right," I heard her exclaim under her breath. She continued in a disappointed tone, "Okay, get back here." That I turned and did with enthusiasm, and as I approached her she admonished me.

Young man, I am going to punish you later for that hesitation." I bowed my head and looked dejected because I was. "You know I do not tolerate hesitation. Your punishment will be severe, you can count on that," she said looking at me with darkness. I swallowed hard. She left the door open and me standing in the doorway. I looked down the gauntlet again and prayed no one was watching me, or looking at me now. This was the sensation I craved and the one I feared, the desolation only a Mistress can provide through training, and hope of sexual compensation. So I sat there obediently unable to do anything else, as my Mistress continued.

"You will run out to meet my friend shaking your tail playfully and with lots of barking. Understand?"

"Woof woof," I responded enthusiastically.

"You will jump up before her and do things like... show her your pee pee... your tail... and all while acting playful!"

"Woof, woof."

"Go for her one of her hands and lick it, maybe suck on a thumb or finger."

"Woof, woof."

"Stay in front of her and if given the chance, fall on your back and spread your legs as if looking to have your tummy rubbed, I adore it when you do that.

"Woof, woof."

"But don't get in her way."

"Woof, woof."

"Now I want to get the camera. I want to get some shots of you at the door and in the hallway," my Mistress said going for a device made to aid the development of a person's shame. When she returned, she started barking orders and snapping photos immediately. I knelt there aghast, startled into obeying all her instructions. She quickly had me prancing up and down the hallway again. She caught me straining to look back, knocking at the neighbor's door, and pressed up against the door praying to be let in. She caught me with my buns up and head to the floor, on my knees with my paws in the air, groin fully exposed, and on my back with my legs up and back, well-spread. But when the bell rang, she stopped everything and I raced back to the door.

My Mistress let her friend enter, then reached down and took my boner in her left hand. She allowed me to stroke myself into a humping frenzy and instructed me to wait until she set me free.

"Woof, woof," 'sloshity slosh,' "pant, pant," spooshity sploosh,' "woof, woof," 'sloshity slosh,' "pant, pant."