Eowyn: The Cage - Ch. 06b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barahir
Barahir
35 Followers

Even as his enthusiasm waned, he realized that her ass was already a thick forest of welts. Any more and he'd run the risk of drawing blood. He gave her a few halfhearted strikes across her back, her lower thighs, her calves, but his heart wasn't truly in it. Her silence was uncanny, yet he could feel her unresolved frustration rising to match his.

He stopped.

After a long pause, the stripes covering her ass darkened and swelling, she slowly raised herself from the table and turned to face him. The look in her eyes was unfathomable; certainly neither affection nor submission, but far from loathing or haughty dismissal, either.

She leaned against the table's edge and spread her legs, steadying her trembling body. Her inner thighs were soaked with a fresh sheen of effluence.

Even he was stunned at the sight. Is this actually turning her on? I intended to obscure the border between pleasure and pain, but is she actually capable of being aroused solely by the latter? Oh, the delicious possibilities if so....

She'd been staring at him, her visage confrontational and as yet unbroken, but now she refocused her attention on a point just above his head, thrusting her chest forward in pride and defiance.

Reenergized, he raised the whip.

Her breasts took the next, more cautious strike. They shook under the impact, nipples swelling from a combination of unfathomable arousal and cold fear. She shuddered and bent nearly double, but did not cry out. As she straightened, resuming her previous position, he applied another half-speed blow. She yelped and let her chin fall, clutching her breasts in pain; one of the trailing lashes had roughly abraded her tender nipple.

Then, summoning a reserve of strength, she stood tall. Challenging. Unbowed.

He struck again, this time with force. The tip of one of the leather cords curled tight around the same nipple, violently twisting the sensitive flesh before he wrenched it away. Reeling, she fell to her knees, desperate for every choking breath.

For a long while she struggled to recover. Then, on legs less steady than before, she rose again. She was no longer staring at a specific point in space, but instead unfocused and preternaturally calm, drifting into a detached inner world even as she presented herself for more punishment.

What exactly is she after? What is it that she seeks from me?

He tentatively laced her stomach, and she barely twitched in response. Then he moved up the front of her thighs, and her breath quickened. He paused, searching her face for clues.

Ahhhh...!

His gaze dropped to her sex. He'd seen her emit copious fluids often enough, and had been a greedy consumer thereof on more than one occasion, but he'd never seen this level of liquid arousal. It was if her pussy was an infinite wellspring of sexual lubrication; one she couldn't dam or even restrict. The urge to bury his rod in that delicious cavern began to consume him. But there was one more thing to do first: give her what she wanted. And, now that he understood, what he wanted as well.

Her mouth moved, soundlessly shaping words that never took form. He readied the whip. Taking careful aim, he applied one perfect and vicious lash directly across the swollen folds of her cunt.

Liquid spattered everywhere. She leapt reflexively backwards, legs and arms flailing, and landed on the table, scrabbling for purchase. Her eyes gripped his and her silence gave way to a low series of grunts as her hips rocked and pumped.

She was coming.

Orgasm took her, carrying her agony away upon crashing waves, and her pussy continued to gush fluid while her legs shook and seized as if on marionette strings. All the while, she stared at and through him, simultaneously thanking and blaming him for the shattering depravity of what she was enduring.

The thoroughly unexpected eroticism of it unsettled even him. But there was new tenor to their encounter, because, for the first time, he was uncertain as to the outcome. He was determined to ride it — and her — through to his desired conclusion. However, he no longer felt that events were entirely under his control, nor did he understand how, when, or why the balance of power had shifted. Wasn't I the one lashing her? Shouldn't she be at my mercy, now more than ever? Up until now she's either resisted or cowered, broken. Surely this show of strength is just that: a show.

As doubt crept into his mind, he gradually became aware of the feral, animalistic flame in her eyes. Her body burned with a fire that threatened to consume them both.

He took a step back.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

The sheer force of the orgasm she'd just experienced left her almost as brutalized as his crop, and considerably more damaged in ways that couldn't be seen. She'd never imagined such abuse falling upon anyone but criminals, and the notion that she might one day have to — much less want to — submit to a corrective rod had never entered her mind. But that she never again would was disturbingly unclear. What she'd initiated, thinking it no more than well-deserved punishment and the distraction of pain, instead brought emotional release, a strange peace, and then an even stranger clarity. For the first time, she perceived that there might be an order to this otherwise insensible milieu.

Though it surpassed understanding, her incomprehensible sexual response to the abuse reformed her perspective, pushing her beyond a previously impenetrable internal barrier between her known self and heretofore obscured horizons. The endpoint to whatever she was doing remained indistinct, but she knew it to be within reach. And she would achieve it, no matter the already considerable cost to her body and her dignity.

Meanwhile, baser needs ruled her flesh. Her pussy continued to throb and seep. Her breasts tingled, and not just from their brief encounter with the crop. She was restless with unsatisfied desire.

Seeing the first stirrings of fear in Wormtongue's eyes, she pounced.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Violently thrown to the floor with no time to react, pain rattled through his pelvic bone, elbows, and skull as each struck the hard surface in turn. Éowyn, caring nothing for his injuries, immediately straddled his midsection and grabbed his erection, pumping him a few times, then dragging the head of his penis back and forth through the folds of her dripping sex. He strained upward, seeking entry, but she held him back, content to abrade her clitoris with his throbbing glans. She moved ever so slightly downward, his cock tantalizingly close to penetrating her cunt, then pushed him away again, her expression disdainful and increasingly triumphant as the confusion in his eyes turned to silent pleading. Over and over again she teased him in this fashion, letting him come within a hair's breadth of his goal and then denying him until, desperate and powerless, he started to beg out loud.

It's so tempting. My sex aches to be filled. And it's not like he hasn't already fouled my body in so many other ways. There will, alas, be no true innocence to offer to a partner of my choosing. Yet...I cannot. He will have neither my virginity nor, save for one brief moment of mad capitulation the other night, my mouth, for I will not have all my erotic memories sullied by his evil.

Her smile feral as she growled with escalating need, she repositioned him at the entrance to her ass. With one powerful lunge she impaled herself on his cock, yelping at the suddenness of the penetration. Rising, falling, thrusting...she took him as forcefully as he'd taken her earlier. She plunged, she twisted, she pounded, violating herself with his prick. She stretched and pushed and ground against him until he was ravaging previously unplumbed depths. Leaning back, she bid him gape at the drenched folds of her pussy as she spread it open in mocking invitation. Then she leaned forward and rolled against him with short, quick strokes, demanding that he suckle at her sore nipples, finally straightening to pinion herself more directly and efficiently. He could, at last, withstand no more, and gouts of semen erupted into her colon. She responded with a howling orgasm, choking the base of his cock with the gripping ring of her anus, her fingers mauling her distended clitoris as she thrashed.

Temporarily spent, she collapsed forward, chest to chest, both of them drenched in sweat and gasping for breath. The hot confines of her anal canal tugged in a most delightful way against his overstimulated cock.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

His body felt as if it had been beaten by an angry mob. I might have been the one to apply the lash, yet her body is as much a weapon as it is a vessel for my pleasure. Nor could he quite believe he was still hard, for they had already passed hours in a sexual frenzy beyond even his imagining. But he was, and though she lay prostrate atop him, she evidenced no urge to disengage.

Who shall tire first? I might be working off years of repressed lust and fury over her constant rejection and mockery, but there's no question who between us possesses the greater physical stamina. Still, I'll do what I can...for as this encounter confirms, the pleasure only I can provide ensures that she'll soon return for more.

He rolled her to the side, dragging her sweat-slicked body across the floor — with difficulty, for she did nothing to assist — hoisting her to the bed. Instead of relaxing into a post-orgasmic stupor she suddenly came back to life, looking directly into his eyes with still-unfulfilled carnality. He roughly pulled her ankles toward him until her crotch was at the edge of the bed, hooked her long legs over his shoulders, then pushed them backward until they were nearly parallel with her torso and supported most of his weight. Just as she'd done earlier, he teased her pussy with his shaft, sawing back and forth between her labia and repeatedly threatening to slip inside while she gasped and gnawed on her lip, desire and indecision threatening to undo her determination.

Damn my weakness! If he takes me now, my loins will veto all my lingering resolve. I can't let him!

Reaching down with both hands, she spread her cheeks wide, inviting him back into her rear channel. His evil sneer returned as he easily forced his cock through her overused anus. She moaned, closing her eyes and gripping the covers with tightly clenched fists, lost to feeling and sighing with relief at once again averting disaster.

In this position her ass was more vulnerable than ever, and even deeper than before he plunged, bending her ankles toward her ears as he pummeled her gaping rectum. Without warning she came again, eyes rolling back into her head. He changed speed and she screeched her climax. He changed the angle, and she again writhed in orgasm. She claimed peak after peak, incoherent and debilitated, as he pounded and reamed her ass into oblivion. He wondered if they could stay this way forever: him relentlessly pistoning her anal canal, her shuddering and wailing in endless release.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Of all the ways I thought to conquer her resistance, how unexpected it is that the quickest path runs straight through her anus. I sodomized her to teach her a lesson regarding denial, but even I didn't expect her to come like a whore while I did...and then, tonight, to arrive at my quarters begging for more. And now I learn that she loves the whip as well? Ohhhh, my magnificent grey-eyed slut, breaking and enslaving you is going to be even more pleasurable than I'd imagined.

A vision came to him as they rutted. The great and worthy of Rohan were gathered in the Golden Hall, rapt at the debauchery to which they bore witness. Théoden, his son Théodred, and his headstrong nephew Éomer were immobilized in stocks, their former subjects and countrymen jeering the swiftness of their capitulation. On a dais stood Gríma, resplendent in crown and robe, his exposed cock pounding into the clenching and heavily bruised ass of the lithe blonde beauty he'd chained to the empty throne. He'd spent a thrilling hour brutally lashing her vulnerable buttocks in full view of all assembled, her cries of pain, terror, and — ultimately — ecstasy echoing throughout the hall, and now it was time to claim his final reward and complete her public humiliation.

Despite all the abuse she'd taken, despite the horror of her position, he felt her repeatedly climaxing around his shaft, her helpless wails filling the room. He came as well, roaring at the ceiling in triumph, and called out, "who among you will now swear allegiance to me? Ah, but let me sweeten this deal: the first to reach my side shall have his way with the Lady Éowyn's hindquarters — or her mouth, if you've no taste for sodomy — and on this day so will all who immediately accept my Kingship. The whore's cunt I reserve for my use alone, at least for now. I'm sure I'm not the only man here who's yearned for a taste of her flesh, am I? But choose swiftly! For tardiness shall delay your turn, and I'm afraid she's going to be rather loose and messy by the end...." He watched Éowyn's body shudder in humiliation and fear as the once-proud Riders clamored for position, at least a dozen already eagerly rushing towards the dais...

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

But for now, let her feel this.

He pulled back just a bit, easing the bowed tension in her legs, and as his cock continued to punish her ass with rapid-fire thrusts he shoved three fingers straight into her long-abandoned pussy.

Her eyes whipped open and her head jerked upward at the dual penetration, but only for a moment. Almost immediately, she slammed her head back against the bed and released a bloodcurdling scream; a thrashing, gushing, gut-wrenching orgasm that drenched his fingers, his cock, and the bed. Another followed right on its heels. And then another. She convulsed against and around him as if possessed, and only the fury of his own uncompleted lust kept him inside her. She could control neither her body, nor her ejaculations, nor her untamed howling.

All my efforts are undone, she thought as despair gave way to defeat, thankful that — at least for the moment — the numbing force of her orgasms stayed her tongue, else she beg him to replace his fingers with his cock. His possession is complete. My submission will endure forever. I'll live out my days with him savaging my greedy holes at will, hating him but a little bit less than myself. I thought I could best him, thought I could use my sexuality to wrest control, but against such feelings there's no ultimate victory, only surrender.

It was the visual and vocal evidence of her capitulation that sent him over the final crest.

She's mine at last!

Releasing her legs, he yanked his oozing cock from her stretched-open anus and swiftly moved to her face. She scrabbled at him with clumsy hands, fumbling in ecstasy-dulled torpor, but before she could gain the slightest purchase he drove it between her panting lips and released.

Stream after stream of semen filled her mouth while her cheeks bulged and her eyes grew wide. Gripping the back of her head, he held her tight to his spurting rod, allowing her no choice but to accept his seed. As it continued to pour forth he began moving, plunging his thick cream into the back of her throat, forcing her to swallow lest she choke on the quantity. His third climax should have been the lesser, yet their endless coupling and this long-awaited conquering of her mouth straight from the depths of her ass trebled his excitement, and he unleashed the greatest volume yet. Each thrust of his cock compelled her to gulp down yet another quantity of his ejaculate, but so much of her mouth was already occupied by his prick that some leaked from the corners. Still he pumped and released, and she swallowed all of it, seemingly desperate to consume all she could.

At last, drained and overcome with weakness and weariness, he drew his rapidly softening cock from her mouth and collapsed onto the bed.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Éowyn gagged as she unwillingly gulped down rivers of his bitter essence. In her orgasm-addled state, she could conceive of only two choices, and the more appealing — a reactionary purge — might, with his cock repeatedly plugging the entrance to her throat, choke her to death. In panicked self-preservation, she battled back her urge to retch and pulled his ejaculate down her gullet as quickly as she could manage, trying but failing to avoid the acrid taste. Nor was she successful in forgetting where his rod had just been. The unfamiliar task was made even more difficult by his movements, and the sheer quantity of it was more than she could handle. She swallowed, and swallowed, and swallowed again, wondering if there would ever be an end to this horror. Drinking him, feeding on him, she bloated her belly with his foul seed, yet again submitting to his perversity in the most degrading way imaginable.

When his frenzied torrent finally abated and he released her head, slipping from between her battered lips and falling back to the bed, she readied herself. Collecting the last of his vile semen on her tongue, she took several cleansing breaths, tensed her aching muscles, and fell upon him with lightning swiftness. Her hands were around his neck, squeezing hard. Her legs were astride his thighs, and while the feeling of his sensitive phallus against her vulnerable sex should have filled him with anticipation, he couldn't breathe. Nor could he ignore the dangerous fury on her face.

She spat the remainder of his ejaculate directly into his eye, hissing, "I...told...you...no!"

"Éowgggh."

She squeezed harder. His face reddened, blood vessels swelling.

"You may have fucked me." She shuddered at her casual use of the crude word, but more at the ugly truth of it. "But not in all the ways you wanted. Against reason and decency I've allowed you to visit unending perversions upon my body. To some, in my everlasting shame, I've even willingly assented. But Wormtongue," she growled, "you've also fucked me in ways that don't involve your pitiful excuse for a cock, and for far longer. It's that evil I've never forgotten, and that I'll never forgive. Though you treat yourself to liberties beyond imagining, you can't be trusted to keep even your own twisted word. And so, whatever privileges you thought to claim from my body I revoke."

He coughed and choked, his sight dimming and his thoughts growing fuzzy. But her words could not be clearer were they etched in crystal.

"I see through all your sophistry and your wretched games, Wormtongue, and I see how you manipulate those around you. I know the ends you pursue. It turns out you were right about one thing: I do possess the power to control you, for you've shown me the lever I need. That lever is me."

"If you ever touch me again, if you ever suggest touching me, if your ever look like you're thinking about touching me, I will have you dissected alive. I may even do it myself. And I'll start by severing your useless little dick with the dullest knife I can find."

Her grasp on his neck tightened. He attempted to whisper her name, but it was lost in a strangled, indistinct gurgle.

Finally releasing her death-grip she stood, glaring down at him in towering anger as he gasped for each rattling breath. Desperately seeking a strategy to regain at least the illusion of his former mastery, he ignored his pain and rolled from the bed, forcing himself to stand and face her.

Barahir
Barahir
35 Followers