Eowyn: The Cage - Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barahir
Barahir
35 Followers

Then we must take her to her quarters. Quickly, now!

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

No more than an eye-blink passed while their inner dialogue reached its conclusion. With the gentle pressure of a hand on her brow and words of rest murmured in her ear, Éowyn's struggles instantly ceased, and she fell into a relaxed slumber. Elladan easily lifted her inert form, trying without success to ignore the enticement of her nude body as it pressed against his, and together they hurried towards her lodgings. Manufacturing a small disturbance to distract her guard, with no further incident nor witness they brought her to her bed and laid her upon it.

What now?

You know what.

Surely you don't mean sex?

The process is sexual in nature.

But we cannot have sex with her! She is unconscious, psychologically damaged, and....

Indeed, that would be wrong. Nor am I claiming complete ethical purity in what it about to transpire. But sex comes in many forms, brother. Do you understand what to do?

Elladan searched for a memory he hadn't known he possessed. Yes.

Elrohir quickly divested himself of his well-worn gear. Naked, he was a specimen of perfection by any mortal standard. Even among Elves, he and his brother were considered exceptionally handsome.

Not for the first time since his brother's revelation, Elladan shivered at the memory of when and why this spell had been used in the past.

I remember, now, how strange it felt the first time we...well, you remember too. I thought it was something we had simply repressed, but who can say what nature would have wrought? At least we knew we loved each other. What I will never understand is how Lúthien could have borne her ordeal. Especially....

It does not bear examination, brother.

But even with....

Brother, this is in the deepest past, even by the long measure of the Elves. From it was great good achieved...almost the only enduring good from our long and tragic exile. Her sacrifice, after all, eventually led to the salvation of our people, and of Men as well.

But still....

You speak as one whose choices are far easier. Could you have stood so boldly before the terror of Morgoth's throne? And how would you have walked out again, alive and free?

Elladan sighed. You are right after all, though the thought of...it...fills me with hatred and anger.

There is little terror here, only a need for haste. Give me another choice, if you have one. Otherwise we must proceed, and quickly.

Very well.

Elrohir ran his hands along Éowyn's ravishing form, avoiding sensitive areas, communing with her body to attune his mind with hers. Inevitably, his manhood rose in response to the contact until it was fully erect. All the while, he chanted in the nearly forgotten dialect of ancient Doriath, weaving words passed down via their ancestors but first spoken by Melian herself.

Elladan knelt between her legs, waiting. The lurid heat of her arousal, both that which lingered and that which was new, was nearly overwhelming. I could spend many blissful hours taking pleasure in this body. She is so very exquisite, is she not?

His incantation complete, Elrohir nodded. She is. But we must act with care and as much restraint as the process allows. At least today.

Ready at last, he grasped his throbbing cock and pressed it to her lips. They opened as if under command, and he pushed just a few inches inside. Without any additional stimulation, he closed his eyes, spoke a word, and released.

Acting on pure instinct, she gulped and swallowed his seed. Over and over he pumped semen into her mouth, and time and time again she took it down her throat. There was no other movement, no pleasuring or receiving pleasure, and yet she drank all the same, her dream-mind wandering fertile orchards heavily laden with ripe-to-bursting fruit. She felt as if she was swimming in sweet juice, lustily drinking all she could consume and then searching for more.

Long he spent. Unnaturally long. Minutes passed, and still he came, and still she fed. It was no typical male issue, for it bore no potential to create life, but was instead the first ingredient of the recipe by which change could be wrought within her. Few women, perhaps, could have borne the necessary quantity with equanimity, but Éowyn's newly discovered adoration for this nectar drove her unconscious greed. As from a mighty ewer she consumed his ejaculate, and at long last that measure was enough.

With a gasp of exhaustion, he slid his cock from her lips and staggered backward to the wall, shading his eyes, for even the shadows suddenly seemed overly bright to his weary eyes.

Knowing his time had come, Elladan pressed his lips to her sex, which sparkled with the glistening dew of long arousal. With an outstretched tongue he offered one perfect caress, up through her labia and across her clitoris, and with a sleepy sigh she came. Gathering the liquid evidence of her orgasm on his tongue, he slid up her body. He regretted not being able to steal a few strokes of her beautiful breasts as he passed over them, but he could not tarry. Hovering close to her face, he uncurled his tongue and let her essence drip between her open lips. Reflexively, her own tongue reached out to receive them.

Her world exploded.

Barahir
Barahir
35 Followers
12