Episodes From My Nudist Experience 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You probably wonder about how we took care of our arousals if we didn't fuck each other. As I had told before, we masturbated and quite vocally. We could clearly hear one another through the thin wall. We also had our fuck buddies, though non of us was having steady relationship during the time. I now think that being constantly aroused by each other, didn't leave a space for any other steady partner to enter our lives.

One morning I woke up with my regular morning erection and went to pee. Etty was leaning on the sink, brushing her teeth. She was wet from the shower she had just taken. I tried to pass between her protruding ass and the bathtub. As usual I was holding her pelvis to support myself. I tried to lean backwards so my cock wouldn't push into her ass-cheek. The floor was wet and I started to slip backwards. It all happened in a fraction of a second. In order to save myself from falling backwards into the bathtub, I pulled myself violently forward, grabbing her pelvis desperately with both my hands. This sudden maneuver drove my erection straight between her wet labia. My cock got stuck for a fraction of a second at the entrance to her love box, and then drove, in one swift aggressive movement, all the way in, only to be stopped by her cervix. Our surprise was total. When I understood the situation, I tried to pull out quickly and apologize for the accidental unauthorized penetration. Etty's reflexive reaction, besides a surprised cry, was to contract so strongly on my penis that I didn't need to grab her pelvis anymore. There was no way I could release myself from her grip.

A second later when we better understood what happened, we both started laughing. Etty's grip on my cock was still firm. "Stay inside. Please." She pleaded.

I relaxed my muscles and started a subtle in and out movement. "I wanted to fuck you for such a long time." I said.

"Me too. Now please take me with your big cock. I've been craving for your cock for too long."

I didn't need more encouragement. I fucked her mercilessly, driving my cock in long in and out thrusts till my balls slapped on her clitoris each time I hit her cervix. Etty would let me drill into her by relaxing her cunt muscles, but squeezing my cock when I started an outward movement. This movement was milking my cock. There was no way I could last long. Etty probably sensed that and in some magical way it made her climax soon. Her whole body was shaking in a blissful orgasm. Mine came right then. My balls tightened and shot forcefully deep inside her. We both cried in our sweet agony. My legs were shaking and I could barely supported myself on my legs.

When we relaxed, I pulled out slowly, and turned Etty towards me. We hugged and kissed for the first time.

"Let me make love to you properly." I said.

Instead of answering, Etty took me by the hand into her room where we fucked for hours, forgetting to take shots of each other.

Several months later, I went with Etty to the exhibition of her project in her school's gallery. Besides the black and white prints hanging on the walls, there were ceramic sculptures of nude male and female reproductive organs. These were actually fertility statues painted with bright colors. They were all modern versions of old fertility symbols found in Indian and African art.

The prints were fabulous and very explicit, just on the border line between pornography and art. It made the observer think what is pornography and what is art. Is an open swollen vulva, obviously freshly fucked, and beautifully displayed and decorated with strong colors an art or just a disguised pornography?

The critics loved the openness and degree of exposure the young artist dared displaying, against all social conventions. Some observers asked for the identity of the models. I do not know what answers they were given.

We were sharing the apartment for two years. Then Etty moved to another town, while I remained in Jerusalem. She got married. Even then, whenever we had the chance to see each other, we couldn't resist having sex together.

12