EPOCH: The Story of Rock... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmhmmm," she purred, her color deepening. My hand slid up over her tummy and I cupped a breast through her blouse and squeezed.

"For the next twenty six hours Jen, I'm going to use your hot little body in every way I want, right," I asked her loudly and she nodded and then groaned when I slid my hand into her shirt and squeezed her bare breast. "Why is that Jan," I asked quietly.

"Because I want you to," she murmured and I shook my head.

"Because I'm your...," she started low, groaning when I pinched her nipple hard.

I nuzzled her ear and whispered, "Your my what Jan? Say it out loud."

She groaned again, and purred, "Because I'm your... slut... tonight."

"Good girl," I chuckled and slid forward, my mouth meeting hers; our kiss deepened and our tongues explored. I pulled back a second later and so did she when I patted her leg.

"Alright," I said waving to her seat, "Back over there... and when we land I'll have my guy get your luggage. I want your ass in the limo as soon as possible."

She nodded, getting up and I grabbed her ass, causing her to yelp in surprise. I flipped through the Skymall magazine and smiled as she sat back down. I always enjoyed red eye flights...

12