Equality Liberty Fraternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian Smith was shocked to see Jason walking into his suite."Jason Tuft?" Jason hadn't realized that the frat president was another guy that had bested him at football. The rubicund sensation that spread into his face loosened compartmentalized memories of Brian piling on top of Jason in the Smith's yard where Brian's father was the first to teach Jason about football. Jason could hear Brian's father - a family friend - doting on him: "Don't worry, you'll get faster. Then Brian won't tackle you so often." Brian - clearly less mature in those days - would saunter off as if he'd achieved exactly what he had intended.

Jason felt as if he was at that very moment dressed in his silly Beaver's uniform that displayed the smiling and furry cartoonish mascot. The difference was that instead of a football, he was holding something much more precious. David sparkled from across the room.

"Yeah. My God! This is ironic! We're actually family friends, sorta. I mean I haven't seen you or your mom in ages. How is she?" The words kind of crumpled up on the last question. Jason wasn't able to answer. "God. I guess I'm about to find out huh?" It was unbearable. "I'm really sorry Jase - this is certainly a weird twist of fate that I do not relish in the least. You can be assured that the photo goes no further than us." Brian pinched the bridge of his nose and pulled the fingers forward like he was removing a rebel eyelash. "Here, why don't you put it on my desk and we'll get down to business?"

Jason, without a word, trudged over to the desk and obediently put the photo down. It felt heavier than paper as it dropped to the desk. Chad immediately glimpsed the pelt on Jason's mother and let out a high pitched whistle. "Wow, Jase. Your mom is a classic, literally." Infuriating! "No hard feelings, pal." Chad explored the majestic exchange of words in ideas in his head from the inspiration that lay prostrate before him.

Brian was surprised. "Jason! I never had any idea. I mean, all those years when your mom was kind enough to car-pool with my dad. I never even thought about her... and yet it's so... You just really don't see 'em like that nowadays." Jason immediately regretted using the high definition mode to shoot this picture. He continued to say nothing.

"Alright, that's enough. Lighten up, Jase! The worst is over. You've passed." It was like a circuit breaker inside of Jason had blown and disconnected his mouth from his consciousness. "Look, it's tradition that we're supposed to hold onto the photo. I totally understand that you'd like to eliminate the identity in this picture, after-all I wouldn't want to let the guys see photos of my mom with such a... I mean... I never really wondered about your mom naked, but now that I see it, it makes sense. You won't want the rest of the guys to see this, so you can tear the head off and we'll just keep the body."

At Brian's offer, Jason let out a sigh of relief. It looked like he'd passed. Chad didn't seem to have any other surprises. Jason folded the head of his mother relative to the remainder of the photo and licked the crease across her neck to make a neat tear. The paper easily gave way just as Jason detected the strange taste of printer ink on his tongue. After a handshake from Brian and one from Chad he was dismissed. The pledge hopefuls had been waiting in the hall and congratulated him with hardy claps to his back which might have fallen a tree. The admission announcements were due in a couple of weeks - certainly he'd shown incredible fortitude.

The remainder of the weekend was care-free and unspoiled. Jason was energized when Brian called him in on Monday afternoon. Maybe his acceptance was already decided? The serious look on Brian's face was what told Jason that something was wrong as soon as Jason came through the stately varnished doors.

To be continued?

12