Equine Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But every stallion had his limit and Rain's approached irreversibly. Grunting, he pushed Eris' muzzle down demandingly, ears pricked sharply as he planted his hooves into the rumpled bedspread. Eris barely had a heartbeat in which to prepare herself before he slammed up into her muzzle, the tip of his flaring cock kissing the back of her throat and pushing deeper. Shuddering with a deep moan -- muffled by the cock in her mouth -- she submitted to his touch and went almost limp, arms shaking as she held her torso up by near enough sheer force of will alone. It was hard to go against her stallion when she loved him so much.

Rain huffed and rolled his head from shoulder to shoulder, teeth ground and gritted together as he clenched his jaw too forcibly for comfort. But he could not stop himself in the moment, that sweet tongue dancing across his balls as if it was never going to stop and his wife herself driving her muzzle down on his shaft. With every desperate bob of her head, she kept her eyes on him, letting his flared and ready to explode cock-head push into her throat, though she still took him thrusting between her lips to gulp him all the way down. Eyes shining with devotion, Eris moaned around his length, nostrils flared for breath she would not have until his orgasm flooded her muzzle.

She didn't have long to wait. His tail twitched between his buttocks and the mattress, pushing back against the rumpled, twisted bed sheets as it tried to flag, and the stallion let loose a proud, trumpeting whinny as he claimed his mare's muzzle. Jessica's eyes widened -- in all fairness, they did every time her stallion ejaculated -- as Rain's balls pulled up closer to his crotch. It was not enough to be noticeable under normal circumstances, but one certainly had to pay attention when their tongue was on the object of their true desire! Jessica squealed like a filly with her first colt as Rain drove up, intent on shooting every drop of virile cum down his wife's throat.

And Eris was there ready and waiting for him. The first shot of thick cum hit her in the back of her throat and she briefly thanked the gods above that she didn't have a gag reflex (being an equine) as she gulped his seed down. Twisting and writhing, the stallion's whinny devolved into a series of throaty grunts, pressing down hard on her head as he fell prey to his baser instincts. She couldn't blame him for his rougher touch -- he was a stud, after all, and it was his right as her mate to take her as he pleased. Perhaps she would have been annoyed if she hadn't loved it so, the slight dig of pain as his fingers dug into her neck just a little bit too hard. There'd never be bruises under her thin coat, but the taste of his cum would only last until the next time he spilled his need in her muzzle.

There rarely was much of a break for the needy mare.

Huffing and groaning, Rain slumped to the bed even as his cock still spurted, seeming to spill far more semen than even his large balls should have been able to hold. In awe, Jessica cradled his balls between two paws and caressed them lovingly as she ran her tongue around as much of the base of his shaft as she could, sharing a trickle of semen oozing from Eris' lips. She shuddered. She would never understand how a stud's semen could be so divine. But that was still for her to learn.

Eris pulled back, gasping for breath as her chest heaved. Yet she quickly recovered, breasts rising and falling rapidly as she sucked in air, nipples perked enticingly. There was no wiping the smile from her lips, however, as her sister mare giggled and sprawled across the bed, looking up at them upside down with her eyes shimmering with an innocence that would be beautiful to take. In the sweetest, most loving way possible, of course. Eris smiled and blew her a kiss, lips puckering as she lapped a stray drop of cum from the side of them. Jessica panted and shivered.

Where most other stallions would have collapsed, spent for at least some time, Rain hardly flagged. He sat up, reaching for his mare with a wicked glint in his eye that promised more even as a last trail of cum trickled down the full length of his shaft.

"On all fours, sweetheart. You didn't think you'd leave the bedroom tonight without a good stallion filling now, did you?"

She would never have expected anything less. Eris smiled and scrambled to do as he wished, tail hiking up before she'd even managed to get into the desired position. Rain's cock hardly softened, but Jess was there to make sure he didn't fall prey to a longer recovery time, paws pumping his shaft with a filly's insistent need.

Whinnying softly, her nostrils puckered and he moaned as she played her tongue across the overly sensitive head of his shaft, cleaning it of every drop of cum that remained -- not that Eris hadn't already gotten most of it up, of course. A trickle and a drop still remained, however, from the final spurts, and Jessica trembled, swallowing it down with a soft moan that was almost orgasmic in nature.

"Good filly," he murmured warmly to her, stroking her muzzle and neck as she leaned into him. "Maybe we'll make a mare of you yet."

He only teased -- there was no doubt that she would eventually lose her virginity to them -- but her sweetness was a delight to play with. Blushing, Jessica ducked her muzzle and stroked his cock as Rain got into position behind Eris. Knowing exactly how much he needed to spread his knees to be on the perfect level from which to take her, he allowed Jess to help by lining up his shaft. The bed bowed beneath their weight, cock tip grazing Eris' puffy, needy pussy, her soft marehood begging to be filled. Her juices were the only thing that trickled from her entrance, staining her lips and inner thighs, but her stud was there well and truly to change that.

The tip of his cock, still half-flared and overly sensitive to the lightest of touches, eased into her almost of his own accord. Rain would have later disputed that he was entirely in control of his own body as he pushed in, yet his hips moved and his tail lifted, chestnut hairs swiping out to gently swat Jessica's side in a whisk and a flick. The stallion gasped like a colt, eyes rolling back into his head as his nostrils flared dramatically, a flicker of red just barely visible within.

"Oh, Eris..." He moaned, lost for further words as he pushed into her. "What do you do to me?"

The mare hollowed her back, pushing her shoulder blades up as her neck arched down to her forearms. Panting shallowly, the pink of her tongue pressed over her lower lip, quivering and drooping as he filled her, and she rolled her eyes, lust taking over as baser equine needs flooded to the surface.

"Take me," she grunted, pushing her tail out and to the side for him. "Please -- I need my stud now."

Jessica whinnied.

"You have him every night," she murmured, pouting prettily. "When..."

She would have asked when it would have been her turn, if she'd had the courage, yet her shyness wrapped itself around her tongue at the last minute, closing her mouth. The filly shrank back, spreading her legs submissively and looked down at the bed, a hot flush creeping down her neck. Eris clucked her tongue sympathetically against the roof of her mouth and gave the filly a knowing wink.

"I may be lucky enough to have him every night, but every time is better than the last," Eris chuckled breathlessly, ears wiggling as Rain ran his paws over his hips. "You'll learn. Trust me."

Rain eyed the filly up -- a dessert to his divine main course -- and snorted, fail flagging proudly.

"Soon, filly," he grunted, attention wavering. "I'm sure Eris will well enough prepare you for the sweetness of lovemaking."

He didn't pause there to see her reaction, the tip of his cock pushing between Eris' wet pussy lips. The mare's sex twitched, pulling up as if to wink and demonstrate her need, but then he was within her, ramming in past the medial ring. Eris gasped and arched back, head bowed submissively as she pushed her shoulder blades back and begged without words for her stallion to cover her.

Huffing and snorting like a wild stud on the plains, Rain dug his fingers into her hips and pulled her back on his shaft, moving the mare as easily as he would handle a sex toy. But his wife was far more to him than that, her submissive personality only taking on different shades once she'd taken her rightful place at the head of his harem. He flushed with pride to think of how she'd trained all the new mares -- hell, not just mares either -- in how he best liked to be pleased, just how he liked his balls to be lapped and warmed.

The stallion shivered, chestnut coat rippling as muscle twitched beneath the thin coat of hair. Keeping her tail pushed up to the side, Eris nickered softly and arched her neck, sweat darkening a line down the muscle, the ends of her mane clinging to the dampness. But a dip in the overly large and extravagant bath later would sort that and neither of them were ones to call a halt to fun for the simple need of bathing off sweat, the unfortunate side effect of mating.

But there was no fun in taking it slow, if only to remind one another that they could follow it with being as rough and hot as they liked. Leaning over his mare, Rain grunted and curled his fingers around her shoulder, holding her in place as his hips rocked, powering into her to slam in his full length with every deep thrust. The mare's lips parted, but her moans could not be heard over the slap of his hips on her buttocks, flesh and muscle jiggling lightly as she was bred.

The stallion's lips twitched, taking in the lines of his mare's body with a nicker of open appreciation. She kept herself slim and trim, every curve smooth and with just the right amount of feminine charm to draw him into her time and time again.

There was only one thing that could have possibly made fucking her better. Maybe.

Rain snapped his fingers.

"Don't just sit there, Jessica," he reprimanded. "My balls are getting cold while you sit on your haunches."

Jumping to be addressed so sharply, the filly blushed and dove in, eager to redeem herself. She pushed her muzzle beneath the fucking husband and wife, nose eagerly searching out the treat that she had only briefly sampled a short time ago. A combination of Eris' arousal and his own, virile cum had drooled onto them and it was with a small groan that she simply couldn't contain that she ran her tongue over and under his orbs, letting his heavy sack rest on her tongue.

He did so love his balls being pleased, she thought to herself through a haze of lust, his musk clouding her senses. The scent of sex overruled her better judgement -- if it had ever been there to begin with -- and Jess whinnied lustfully as she once more covered his balls in adoring kisses, nuzzles and nudges with her soft, flexible lips. She could have lost herself there, the sounds of the copulating couple surrounding her on all sides so that nothing else seemed to exist, at least in her own little world.

The stallion snorted heavily over Eris' neck, breath sending her mane fluttering up from the curve of muscle. As he pounded her, the mare's eyes rolled into the back of her head, tongue pushing out from between her lips. Shakily, she tried to rock back into his thrusts, but he had grown so feral in his breeding of her that it was all she could do to stay, quivering, in place, muscles braced to take every deep stroke as he crammed her full of his thick length. His cock drooled pre-cum viscously as he thrust, Eris' pussy giving in to his strokes with a lewd slurp of sexual fluids. It could have been dirty, but the sound made the equines' ears twitch, lusts driving them on and on to the grand finale of what they both knew was to come.

Half-squashed against the red stallion's thighs, muscle pleasantly visible through his short coat, Jess whinnied into his balls and redoubled her efforts. There was only one thing that that little hitch in his 'hindquarters' and shudder meant, the way his breath seemed to catch, yet not really: it was all an illusion drawn in by his equine allure. Eris, perhaps, was too caught up in her own rising pleasure, that familiar tightening in the pit of her stomach to pay much attention to her stud, other than, of course, bracing herself against his driving, needy thrusts.

But she was always there and would always be there to give him exactly what she needed.

Snorting, Jessica wrapped an arm around Rain's leg, nearly turning herself all the way upside down as she fought to stay close to him. The stallion's ears slipped back, eyes wild as he huffed and puffed, fingers digging into Eris' hips as he dragged her back onto his shaft. The mare squealed and pressed her head down to the bedspread, hugging a pillow to her chest as she used it to half prop herself up, legs trembling and spread wide for him.

Rain grunted his appreciation and gave her backside a quick grope, though barely could bring himself to pause to grope her with her cunny wrapped tight and hot around his cock. Yet her buttocks gave so willingly to his paw that the stallion just couldn't help himself -- and what red blooded male could have? Grunting, he rocked his hips into her, balls churning and throbbing with need. There was only so much he could take, even the second time around, after all. Rain smirked, tail flagging ever so cockily. It was lucky that he could go again and again -- as long as his harem wanted him to.

Through it all, however, he could not forget about the sweet mare keeping his balls warm even as he bred his wife.

Slowly briefly, he ran his fingertips lightly over Jessica's shoulders and upper back, delighting in just how she shivered beneath his touch. Was there anything more beautiful than that fragile moment where she gave in to him? The stallion drew in a shuddering breath, lips parted. No, there could not be. Or at least there would not be until the next wonder she submitted to him.

"Mmmph... That's better," he managed to force out between thrusts, his voice a low, seductive croon. "Keep going filly. Keep them warm for me... We'll make a mare of you yet."

Shivering, Jessica knew that he would keep his promise. He always did. It was one of the things that had attracted his harem to him and no doubt his wife too.

Thrusts speeding up, Rain forgot about the filly under him, even as she desperately swapped to cradling and massaging his aching balls with her paws, if only to avoid him slamming his hips into the top of her head. Eris moaned and whimpered, pressing her nose into the pillow as her muzzle heated up, trembling on the edge of an orgasm that only her stallion could bring her to.

Jess, however, had other things in mind. Giving her stallion's balls a soft squeeze, she ran her paw lovingly between Eris' legs to find her clit, palm pressed up along Rain's shaft. The stallion grunted, but had no time to react as the filly's paw found the nub of the mare's clit and pressed down at precisely the right moment.

Eris neighed and bucked, hooves even kicking up from the bed, as orgasm stormed over her. The grey mare rocked back into her stallion's arms, his chest bearing her down to the bed, pinning her in place as she had so longed to be pinned. Nickering and panting like a mare being bred for the very first time, she did her best to still push back against him as he held her hips down, balls slapping against her with every thrust. Spellbound, Jess sat back to enjoy the end of the show, nose resting on Eris' calf, leg flung out to the side.

And she was not disappointed. Even as Eris shook in the lingering throes of her climax, eyes lidded and nostrils flared, Rain grunted and took her shoulder between his teeth, biting down gently. Jess shivered. She wanted to know what that bite felt like too, but it was not the time as he slammed in a final time, cock glistening with his mare's juices, and whinnied his climax proudly to anyone who cared to listen.

Pressing her nose into her stud's leg, Jess nickered longingly as his cock throbbed, pulsing with cum as he shot spurt after spurt deep into the mare's passage. Eris shivered, moaning as she reached under her stomach to rub her lower abdomen softly, the head of his cock surely bottoming out in the depths of her needy marehood. Even as he seeded her, nuzzling over the bitten spot on her shoulder with all the loving nickers of the most caring of partners, her sex tried to twitch and squeeze around him, body begging for more. The stallion panted, lips pulling up in a smile. He would only be too delighted to give her every drop she wanted and more.

Sprawling entwined in one another's arms on the bed, the husband and wife locked lips, Eris slipping her ears back gently as she submitted to her mate's dominating tongue between her lips. For all her play with the harem, there was never any doubt who was in charge. And she wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Discreetly, Jessica slipped to the side of the bed, by no means out of the picture but letting them have their moment. She smiled. She could still enjoy them -- both of the equines -- in the best way a filly learning just how deeply her submissive streak ran could.

Giggling softly, though her breathing had not yet returned to normal, Eris nuzzled Rain's neck, adoration shining in her eyes. The mare chased his lips with hers, popping them together lightly as her tail flicked and she played her little game with her stallion obligingly staying just out of reach. Eris chuckled. Just as she liked to play it.

Her heart warmed and she suddenly ducked her muzzle away shyly, tongue seemingly stuck to the roof of her mouth. Just what did her stud do to her?

The mare slipped her fingers through his paw, leaning back with her head on the pillow as she drew him over her, one of his legs flung carelessly over hers. Kneeling with her legs spread apart, Jess pricked up her ears, but otherwise tried to appear as if she was allowing them the utmost privacy. Truly, however, she wasn't fooling anyone and Eris cast her a sly grin, tapping the side of her muzzle with a long, delicate finger.

"Next time, we'll see if one of us can get just a little bit feral..."

She whispered, cupping her paw around his ear so her conversation would not disturb the patiently waiting Jessica, though the conversation was hardly one to be hidden from her. The filly was more than old enough to know what they had in store for her... Or, more precisely, what the top stallion of the household could do for her. Eris giggled like a school-filly, dropping a quick, sweet kiss on the end of his nose.

"Wouldn't it be amazing for her first time? Or just one of us... Us together..."

Erotic scene after scene clearly flashed through her mind and the mare stifled a moan, a paw between her thighs as she strove to quell her need, at least temporarily. Smiling, Rain caught her paw and dragged it to his lips, if only to suck and lick her juices from the digits, mingled with the faintest hint of his seed: Jess had slurped most of it from his wife's pussy already.

Moaning as the stallion wrapped his lips around her finger, ears flopping happily to the sides of his head, the mare shuddered. The night was still young and there were many more in their household to enjoy.

And there were always more possibilities to explore in Rain's harem.

12