ER Admissions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we were taking a breather during one lovemaking session, Daniela was lazily stroking and licking my cock, cleaning the remains of Alicia & my juices off of it. Out of the blue, she turned to Alicia.

"You know who could use some of this? Wei!"

Alicia immediately replied, "Damn girl, you are SO right!"

Wei? As in Dr. Wei? The always formal and seemingly emotionless doctor from Macau? While she was strikingly and naturally beautiful, she always carried herself one hundred percent professionally. It was hard to read her sometimes. Despite her measured response to questions and distant eyes, it was occasionally apparent that she longed for social interaction. I had learned that she was raised in a strict, traditional household. Confidence abounded that she had never had a boyfriend, much less sex. She was starting the last year of her residency and had plans to return to China. Her excellence in medicine did not go unnoticed. She was unanimously selected to be the Chief Resident, in charge of all other first, second, and third year residents, as well as medical school students and interns. A position that held much prestige. Much responsibility. And a tremendous amount of stress.

"She's just so stressed out lately," said Daniela.

"True, true. I've never seen her date anyone. I KNOW she's not getting laid. I think what she needs is a nice stiff dick to fill her up in ways she never felt."

"Indeed. Hmmmm... I wonder where she could find one...."

"I think I know the answer to that," Alicia said.

"But we've got to find some way to loosen her up first. Get her to let down her guard."

Both women intently thought for a moment. I looked from one to another. It was as if I wasn't in the room.

"Um, hello?" I said, hoping to get a bit more information as to what they were talking about.

Then Alicia said, "I know! A ladies night out!"

"That's it! We'll have her over for dinner and drinks and to hang out!"

"Perfect. We get her a little tipsy and get her to reveal her innermost secrets."

"And desires!" said Daniela, glee in her voice.

"Yes, and then we'll spring him upon her!"

"Once she's loosened up and open, she won't be able to resist!"

"And we'll be there to encourage it!"

"And maybe get a little something of our own. You know, as compensation for ALL of our hard work."

"Mmmmm...fortune NOOKIE!"

They collapsed in laughter in each other's arms, whispering ideas back and forth. Yes, I definitely wasn't in the room. My two lovers planning to seduce another woman. And I was their weapon accomplish their scheme.

to be continued....

12