All Comments on 'Erasing Julie Ch. 01'

by Katmai

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Totally selfish woman

I wonder how many of the so called complaints regarding her married life she actually brought up to her husband. Sounds like she is infatuated with something new and shiny. Few people can compete with the carefree lifestyle and excitement of the independently wealthy and the same goes for a long term marriage vs a clandestine affair.

Gus is doing the right thing. She has shown repeatedly her disrespect, lying, and selfishness. She deserves to stay with Greg and suffer being cheated on as well.

I hope there is no reconciliation in the end. The doctor is right... It will never be the same.

Also she does not love her husband no matter what she claimed. You don't do this to a person you love. You put the other person first. Every. Damn. Time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife Was In Boredom, She Took To Whoredom

I had forgotten what a worthless pussy the shrink was. He's probably taking it up the rear in his lonely retirement. He deserves everything he got for sucking up to his cheating wife. What's the point of him in this story? I guess I'll see.

As far as she goes, the main issue is the background on her is too slim. She is too much of a cardboard cutout to inspire much sympathy or antipathy. As written she is an airhead. But she is definitely poison to her family, to say the least.

Think of what might have developed in their lives if she had just told him the truth of her needs. Women really know how to lie, and quite pusillanimously, at that. It's extremely irritating to have to deal with their baby talk. Ferchrissakes, just tell the truth....something, maybe even CLOSE to the truth!!

The 7 on 3 off schedule is a smart device for this type of cheating story. Seven weeks is plenty of time for a flighty woman's mind to wander, but a three week vacay is plenty of time to reconnect. It's a tough call. She's definitely a first class cunt, but he does sound like a drone of sorts. At least she isn't going to take out a contract on him.

Oh, how we lower our sights.

It's hard to care too much about either of them. One's morbid inner bastard does want to see some suffering for the two cheaters, though :))

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Let's Go Over The Facts

For all those casting her to helldom let's go over the facts according to what she presented:

1. Gus chose to work 7 weeks straight and 3 weeks at home. So he is literally gone 36 weeks out of a year and 16 weeks at home, not for one year or two, but 15 years. Yes, he chose because he could have chose another job.

2. The 3 weeks he was home did he take her out and liven things up. According to her, no. In fact, she said the sex was once a week and when she tried to introduce more variety he told her missionary only and no oral.

3. His whole life philosophy is work your ass off for 35 years and then go hang out with the old people and die with them. Compare that to Greg.

4. Penis size he cannot help, BUT at least he should have tried to make up for that with oral and finding other ways to pleasure her and make it exciting in bed.

What Gus needed was to marry some homely woman who didn't have choices in life and was happy she found a "good man". Hopefully, she was also boring and wanted to stay home and hang out and wait 7 weeks for her husband to come back home. They didn't have much of a marriage and Gus had a beautiful wife he attended to (miserably at that) for 3 weeks out of 10.

For all those guys finding her to be so evil, then you should look at yourselves. You want a wife that tries to look good for you, make things fun in bed, be loving, etc, then look at what you're bringing to the table as well.

Fuck, if there were only two choices in the world for her between Gus and Greg, it's a no brainer to go with Greg. Put up with his cheating now and again as long as she is the "companion". Shit, her only benefit of living with Gus is that he was providing for her. Outside of the money, she might as well have been divorced, living by herself (which she pretty much was doing) and using her vibrator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
johnadp

good reasons maybe but she did not voice those concerns for two years. therefore = evil

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Too late bitch

Too late bitch, the choice is no longer yours. This is one selfish and stupid bitch. Greg is a millionaire and has access to multitudes of beautiful young women. Bitch won't get younger as time passes. How can she trust this bastard, after his actions already?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Johnadp

Does nothing but rationalize betrayal. He doesn't understand integrity and honor. Unfortunately, this story may be heading toward a RAAC or semi-RAAC. There is NOTHING sympathetic about the character of the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Looking to be a RaaC

Wife doesn't give a fuck, but is getting counseling for free. Husband has done everything to cut ties but man up and do it, looks like a wanna be cuck.

NegativeNellyNegativeNellyover 4 years ago
Curious

I’m not sure if I missed it but did the weekly emails between Gus and Julie continue? I’m curious what they said if they did...

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

It's funny how Johnadp is always so quick to defend cheating whores and sleazy womanising assholes.

If Julie wasn't happy with Gus, there was a reasonable way to address the situation:

1) Tell him how unhappy she was and get Gus to change. Ask him to find a new job where he was always around, experiment in bed to give her more pleasure, and have a more spontaneous social life. If he refused to fix their marriage, then...

2) File for divorce. As soon as she set that in motion, she'd be free to live her life as she saw fit. Have a fling with Greg, start looking for Mr Right, she'd could do whatever she liked.

Instead, she lied and cheated, broke her husband's heart, devastated the kids, and destroyed their family.

Julie had a right to be happy. She doesn't have the right to be a cruel selfish bitch, leaving a trail of misery in her slutty wake. Julie was a cunt... and evil people like her will never get any sympathy from me.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

This is building to be a monumental BTB story. 5 stars. I'd say this will be a revenge is served cold story and she will be blindsided by it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This pussy psychiatrist was plan B her entire life and he's trying to convince someone else to do the same thing? Of course his hoe wife never regretted her affair, she never faced any consequences. ONly the pussy psychiatrist did and still does. What a fucking moron?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Psychiatrist part is so thin. Hi nice to meet you please come see me. Then he dealt with an affair? Come on man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shouldn't the sharing be talking to Gus??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Johnadp didn't rationalize betrayal, he just stated facts. Well balanced comment, actually. The Gus character isn't free of responsibility for the situation. His work situation is definitely part of it, just as Julie's lack of voicing her displeasure and forming a plan to resolve the issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope Julie will take the sound advice from the seasoned cuck George and go back to her cuck hubby and her cuck hubby will forgive her because this is a "realistic" story not a stupid btb and that's what happens in "real life".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfortunately, your not making much of a case for ol’ Gus…Gone 60% of the time, predictable, boring, bad in the sack, dick the size of HER middle finger’, just missionary sex, what are the ‘Pros’ to staying with him? Other than the general decency of her telling him face-to-face before you continue the affair how can the readers not want her to leave him. Looking forward hopefully to Gus’ image improving in the coming chapters.

Zuzus_Petals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

who the fuck cares about george? shit was already slow enough

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Kinda drawn out so far. She created this mess, cut the cord and move on.

XluckyleeXluckylee13 days ago

Excellent start. 5 stars from Xluckylee for what I am expecting to be a great story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous