Erasing Julie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa Malcolm approached the couple and soon she and Greg were in an animated discussion about Lisa's next film project. Julie tried to join in the conversation, but Greg deftly took charge. What Lisa had said sounded interesting; did she have an outline?

"I do, but it's in my hotel room. Do you want to see it?"

"Of course. Julie, you don't mind if I go across the road and pick up a copy do you?"

Although she nodded agreement, her displeasure was evident by her demeanor. She didn't want him to go, but she knew any objection from her would be over-ruled.

It was two hours later when he returned to an almost deserted lobby to collect her; two hours during which she talked to people she didn't know, about subjects of which she had little knowledge. On his return, he apologized and told her he was going to be the lead investor in Lisa's next film. Julie knew well how Lisa had convinced Greg to invest and other than it being an instance where it was the producer who was on the casting couch and not the starlet, any negotiations between the two of them would have had no connections with the film industry. She knew she shouldn't have been surprised; she remembered their college days when, even though they were a couple, he would chase other girls, but to do it so blatantly, was depressing.

Almost as a penance, Greg took her out to an expensive restaurant for a late dinner, where they talked politely about matters of no consequence, as if nothing had happened. When they returned home, she cornered him in the kitchen and attempted to question him about his visit to Lisa's hotel room.

"Greg, you were gone for two hours with that woman, what were you doing in her room? I can't believe it takes that long to read a film outline."

"Nothing happened; we discussed the film and negotiated a deal. When you're negotiating a three million dollar deal, it takes time. Now, if you don't mind, I'm tired and need to go to bed. I'm sorry about the time it took; I'll make it up to you tomorrow. I promise."

He left for the bedroom and by the time she got into bed, he was already asleep. She knew he was lying; he'd fucked the Malcolm woman and ignored her. She crept into bed next to him and cried herself to sleep.

Tuesday, March 16th.

Getting the evidence on Julie was only half the battle. He needed an attorney and a good attorney to ensure what evidence he managed to acquire, wouldn't be lost in legal argument. Gus had an attorney, but he was only a wills and real estate man; what he needed was a good divorce attorney. He asked Charlie, who recommended John Davis.

"He's not cheap, but he's good. Let me put it this way; if I were getting divorced, I'd ask him to represent me."

When he contacted Davis, the attorney had listened to his story and after a few questions, agreed to represent him. They had set up an appointment for the Monday afternoon, but Gus, who had been prohibited from driving by his doctor, had been unable to find someone to drive him into the city. In the end, he had re-arranged the appointment for the next day and ask his next-door neighbor; a fiftyish widow, to drive him into Anchorage.

It had been a long drive; the widow had a well-founded reputation as a flirt and a source of gossip and had spent most of the journey making suggestive remarks about the problems of loneliness, enquiring about Julie and her many visits to Seattle, his injury and his reasons for visiting Anchorage. He had fended off the questions and a number of subtle and not so subtle hints about her availability for extra-marital dalliances. She was good looking for her age, slim with a good figure, but even if he'd been inclined to accept her offer, he was not about to give Julie any ammunition to use against him.

They arrived at the office building containing his attorney's office in good time for the meeting. She had suggested a coffee in the small coffee shop on the ground floor of the building while he waited. He'd wanted to refuse, but acceded to her suggestion; after all, she had driven him to Anchorage and was going to drive him home. As they entered the building, she openly scoured the list of tenants, but the building had a range so diverse it offered few clues as to his ultimate destination.

After finishing his coffee he left for his attorney's office; suggesting she return in an hour. He waited by the elevator until she disappeared and waited until there was a number of other riders in order not to provide further indication of his destination.

The attorney's office was large and well-furnished; it was obviously going to cost him an arm and a leg; still it would be worth it to be rid of her. A well-dressed receptionist greeted him and led him to his attorney's office.

John Davis greeted him affably, showed him to his conference table and asked him to explain what he wanted and expected from the divorce. As he was listening to Gus's description of the events and his expectations, he broke into the narrative and asked,

"You want to do what?"

"Erase Julie. It's simple," Gus replied. "As much as legally and practically possible, I want to eliminate any trace of my wife and the marriage from my life."

"Okay," John said with a slight smile, "but this is a new one on me. What do you have in mind?"

"Firstly, I want to sell or dispose of all our possessions and property and convert them into cash so when she returns from her lover in Seattle, she will find no house, no car, no possessions of any kind, except for her personal possessions, such as clothes, which I will box and put in storage."

"You realize your property is probably in joint ownership, which means you can't sell your house without her permission," the attorney reminded him.

"I know it is, but we have given each other power of attorney for emergencies and I recovered them from our safety-deposit box."

He handed the documents to the attorney and waited while the attorney studied them intently before responding.

"On the face of it these documents appear proper and lawful. What else?"

"Secondly, I want her to stop using my name and have her use her maiden name. Thirdly, I don't propose to give her alimony or other on-going compensation. Any cash we have will be split fifty-fifty. And fourthly, I don't want to see, talk to or correspond with her ever again."

"Well, we can put the name change in the divorce decree. However, I understand Julie does not and has never worked; in these circumstances some form of alimony is customary."

"It might be customary, but I intend to give her nothing. This divorce will be swift and under my terms and I expect you to convey this to her attorney. The basis of the divorce will be irreconcilable differences. If she disagrees with any of the provisions in my proposal, then the basis will be adultery and we will enter all of the Private Investigator reports and the e-mails into the public record. In addition, I will share the PI reports with our children and friends. In other words, if we do it my way it can be nice and simple, or it can be very, very nasty. Knowing Julie, I think she will choose the easy way.

"Here is a flash drive with all the e-mails. Read them. It will help you to better understand why I feel the way I do."

This is going to be an interesting case, John thought, as he accepted the flash drive.

Wednesday, March 17th.

In the time since his 'meeting' with Lisa Malcolm, Greg had been attentive and loving, going out of his way to compliment her, taking her shopping and to their favorite restaurants. On the Wednesday afternoon, after a morning visit to a local art gallery and lunch at another extraordinary restaurant, Greg and Julie retired to the master bedroom and made love until the sun started to set. It was an unusually warm spring day in Seattle and Greg had opened the large glass doors between the deck, from which there was a wonderful view of Lake Washington, and the master bedroom.

As they lay cuddled together in bed after he had finished taking her doggy fashion over the kitchen table, she confided to Greg her thoughts about sex with him and her husband.

"Sex with you is by far the best sex I have ever had. Gus tries, but after twenty-five years he still has no idea what turns me on. I get far more pleasure from my vibrator than I ever do from his cock. I hate it every time I have to go back to Alaska; to once a week sex with a cock not much larger than my middle finger. I need to be fucked by a man with a big cock, who knows how to excite me."

Greg knew she wasn't turned on by her husband and part of his pleasure he got from fucking her was in knowing he was rescuing her from her miserable sex life, but he had to admit, the pleasure was a two-way street. Of all his women, she was the one he got most pleasure from. She wasn't as young or as attractive as some of his lover's but she was always willing, had few inhibitions and always made him feel he was the world's greatest lover. He had been thinking about their relationship and had come to a decision.

"Julie, I've spent the last couple of days thinking about what I want from the rest of my life and I've come to a decision. I've suddenly realised I'm getting older and I don't want to spend the rest of my life on my own. I need someone to share my life, either as a companion or a wife, and I would like that companion to be you. We fit well together; we share the same interests -- including, or particularly, sex. What do you think? Are you prepared to swap Gus and endless snow for me and endless fun -- and sex?"

His speech had come as a surprise to her and she didn't know how to answer him.

"I think you know how to surprise a girl, but I must admit, the idea has its attractions," Julie responded as she moved closer to Greg and laid her hand on his cock. "But I need time to think. Give me a week or two to think about it, okay? Meanwhile, I appear to have a monster in my hand. How shall I slay him?"

She had been thinking about staying with Greg before he brought it up. The excitement and fun of her affair with Greg was extraordinary; she felt as if she was a participant in a fantastic dream. But something was nagging her; something at the back of her mind which she couldn't bring to the forefront, but whatever it was, she didn't have to make her decision immediately. She still had time to recall what it was.

Two hundred yards away, sitting in a car parked on the road to the lake, Lyle Olmstead adjusted the parabolic reflector and looked through the telephoto lens. So far he had taken over one thousand digital photos of the couple, many through the open master-bedroom door, and had recorded much of their intimate conversation. From their actions, it was clear his targets had no idea they were being watched or recorded. He had also filmed and recorded them fucking, both in bed and on the deck, and the quality of the film and the audio was good, good enough, he thought, to sell to a web porn site if he was so inclined and given the amount the agency paid him, he was inclined. Whether or not he sold them, the client was certainly going to get his money's worth from this surveillance.

Thursday, March 18th.

Two days after meeting with his attorney, Gus met with Bess and Josh in Bess's Anchorage apartment. Neither of the children had any idea of the nature of the meeting, but, as their mother was excluded, assumed it was to do with their parent's silver wedding anniversary.

Once they were settled in the living room, Gus addressed them.

"I'm sorry to give you such short notice, but something has come up."

"We usually have mom in our family meetings, Daddy," Bess offered.

"I know, but this meeting is about your mother, honey,"

His answer was unexpected and both children looked surprised. If something serious had happened to their mother, surely he would have phoned them?

"Is it about your silver wedding anniversary?" Beth asked

"No, Beth, not the silver wedding."

Gus took out a three ring binder he had been holding in his hand and placed it on the coffee table in front of him.

"This is difficult for me to discuss with you, but I want to be open with you on a topic that affects you both. For the past two years your mother has been having an affair with a man from Seattle. The man is a former lover of hers from her college days. I know it's hard to believe of your mother and I don't expect you to accept it on my say so only; that's why I've brought this binder. It contains over 200 e-mails between your mother and her lover detailing their affair. I want you to look through it and verify for yourselves what I'm saying is true. I'll leave you with it and will be back in about an hour."

He rose from his chair and walked out of the door, leaving two stunned children.

When he returned, his daughter, her cheeks streaked with tears, ran to meet him in the hallway and threw her arms around him.

"Daddy, I'm so sorry," she sobbed. "How could she do this to you?"

Josh, who had joined them in the hallway, offered, "It really sucks, Dad,"

"To answer your questions; I don't know and it does. We need to talk about it. Let's go back into the living room."

When they were settled, the two children on the couch and Gus facing them in a chair, he addressed the children once again.

"So, can I take it you believe your mother is having an affair?"

Both nodded their agreement.

"And it pisses me off she had the nerve to use us to conceal it from you." Josh added angrily.

"I understand your anger, son. It's clear she used all of us to get what she wanted, but now it's our turn to protect ourselves from her. I called this family meeting so we could decide, as a family, how to proceed. I've already plotted a course of action which I'm going to outline to you, but before I do, I must have your agreement the e-mails in the binder I gave to you and other information you may have of your mother's affair will remain confidential until your mother returns to Alaska. That is, of course, if she returns, because, based on the e-mails, I suspect there is a good possibility she will stay in Seattle with her lover. Can I get both of you to agree on confidentiality?"

When they both nodded their agreement, He started to outline the details of his meeting with the attorney, his intention to divorce their mother, the private investigator's work and his desire to never see or speak with their mother again. As he talked, both children listened intently.

"If you're selling the house, what about our stuff?" Josh asked.

"Both the Eagle River house and the Sun City house are on the market now and I have a garage sale planned for this weekend and next. Just come by the house over the next few days and show me what possessions of yours you want to keep and I will put them in storage them for a year. After that what you do with your stuff is up to you."

"Can we see the PI reports?" Bess asked.

"Right now, I'd rather you didn't see them. I felt you needed to know about her deceptions because she had involved you in the cover up. If everything goes smoothly, I'll keep the PI reports to myself, but if your mother fights the divorce, I'll release the reports and you can read them if you choose. Any other questions?"

"What do you want us to do, dad?" asked Josh.

"Basically, other than selecting the stuff you want me to store, I want you to act as if everything is normal. If anyone asks you about the house sale, just tell them we are downsizing. If they have any other questions, tell them to talk to me.

"I want to serve your mother with divorce papers in the Anchorage airport when she returns from Seattle, which I expect to be in about four weeks' time. Josh, since you are the one scheduled to pick her up, you need to let me know if her plans change. If she stays in Seattle, I'll have her served there."

"Okay," Josh agreed. "I'll do that."

"Good. Are we all in agreement, then?"

The children nodded their approval.

Friday, March 19th

In Seattle, things had settled down; Greg had become his usual attentive self and Julie had almost forgiven him. Friday had started with a leisurely fuck in the shower. It was a preferred venue for Greg and when he walked in on her as she was soaping her body, it didn't take long for him to join her. She smiled as he walked into the shower, his erect cock a clear indication of his intention.

"Let me help you."

She handed him the sponge and relaxed against his body as he rubbed the soap-filled sponge over her breasts before working his way down her body and to her cunt.

"Open your legs."

She opened her thighs and shuddered as the rough sea sponge rubbed against her clit. Greg laughed.

"Like that do you?"

She nodded; it felt good. If he kept it up, it wouldn't take long for her to cum.

He stopped rubbing and slapped her ass, leaving the outline of his palm. She winced and told him,

"That hurt."

"But did you enjoy it?"

She had and nodded. Other than her two relationships with Greg, she had never engaged in any form of sex play. Gus had no imagination. Sex had been a matter of going to bed and lying there waiting for Gus to initiate proceedings which consisted of five minutes of foreplay in which he fondled her breasts and she fondled his cock, followed by sex and then only in the missionary position. She had once tried to introduce some variety in their love-making, but had been rebuffed. Gus had made in known blow jobs and doggy fashion were not to be part of their sex life.

With Greg sex -- although she preferred to refer to it as fucking -- was never repetitive. He took her wherever and however he wanted. Sometimes in her cunt -- she thought pussy was a word for wimps -- but quite often in the ass and often with her eight inch vibrating dildo in her other orifice. Since she had re-discovered true sex with Greg, she found it difficult to enjoy the vanilla flavored sex she had experienced with Gus.

They ate breakfast naked, at the end of which Greg leant over and tweaked her nipple.

"God, they're beautiful. They must have been six inches long when you were feeding your kids. What I wouldn't give to have the opportunity to suckle at your nipples."

Julie laughed; the notion of Greg making her pregnant had never crossed her mind.

"Well there's still time, although I don't know how long."

"I thought you were on the pill."

"You know I am; I started taking it when you started fucking me, but I don't have to be."

Greg had never had a child and as he contemplated a pregnant Julie, her body swollen with his child, her tits distended by her milk, her nipples proud and erect, he became excited and his cock filled with blood.

Similar images were running through Julie's mind, only she was picturing a post-partum scene with their baby at one breast and Greg at the other.

Five seconds later she was lying face forward on the kitchen table, her legs spread-eagled and impaled upon Greg's cock.

They spent the rest of the morning reading and lying naked in the solarium, basking in the sun. Neither bothered to dress and as a result, provided Lyle with some of his best photographs. At lunch-time, Greg looked out of the window and asked,

"Do you want to go sailing after lunch? The weather's good. We can take the sailboat out onto the lake"

"Yes, please. I'd love to."

They launched the boat from his private dock just after one. Although she had only been sailing twice, both times during visits to California with Greg, Julie loved everything about it, from the sound of the water smacking against the hull, to the feel of her hair blowing in the wind as the boat tacked across the water.

Greg was a good sailor and although the wind was light, he was deftly piloting the boat, shifting the wheel to take advantage of each shift in the wind. In the bow Julie was alternating between day dreams, watching the terns diving for fish against an almost cloudless sky and watching Greg at the wheel. Alone on a boat with Greg; she couldn't envision a more idyllic setting.