Erections are Prohibited

Story Info
(NieR: Automata) 2B confronts 9S about his ass obsession.
5.7k words
4.57
14.6k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters and settings below do not belong to the author and are the property of their respective owners. The author is not affiliated with the aforementioned copyright holders. Any original characters, settings, and plot are property of the author. If it is illegal for you to view this material in your country, please do not read further. All characters featured are of at least 18 years of age. Enjoy!

**********

Bolts rained down upon the discarded sheets of metal, lying upon oil-soaked fields. It was a massacre of leagues of automatons, all at the hands of only two androids. The machines, which appeared like rusted and forgotten wind-up toys, were certainly distinct from the human-inspired androids. However, the differences in their consciousness could just barely span the width of a hair. Two automated creatures, battling for masters who continued to go unseen, destroying each other at apocalyptic levels. Yet, all 9S, the male half of the battling android duo, could focus on was his partner 2B, and her gloriously designed booty.

9S wondered if there were ever humans who looked like her. He knew that the android models were based on what humans looked like, down to the smallest detail. Yet, as he watched her, his breath catching in his throat whenever her skirt flipped up during a high kick or leaping assault, he could not convince himself there had been humans like her. Masterpieces were nearly impossible to reproduce, at least according to the books on human art he had read. Besides, he thought, there would be no way they would be able to get anything done if there were women like her walking around. Even 9S, a highly advanced scouting android and master hacker, could barely focus enough to keep himself from getting killed by the occasional flailing machine that escaped 2B's onslaught. Humans were also allowed emotions, allowed to act on impulses.

He couldn't blame himself for staring, though he did still feel a bit guilty. He was designed to take in as much information as he can, to seek it out and store it and come up with solutions to complex problems. As advanced as his mind was, it meant nothing when his one and true desire was to lay his head upon her pert cheeks and sleep until the end of the world. His sensors allowed him to take in every jiggle of her ass fat, every flex of her glutes, every errant gust of dust and smoke that grazed against her cheeks while it lifted her skirt.

"Pod 153 to 9S: are you alright?"

The sudden, monotone, speech pulled him out of his stupor, making him realize he had been stabbing the same motionless machine for far longer than he needed to. "What? I'm fine, I'm fine."

"I disagree," his floating familiar said, gently gliding through the air as it circled him, looking for the source of the anomaly. "Your combat performance is well below average, yet your adrenaline and body heat are higher than average. Perhaps you have contracted a logic virus. Shall I run a scan?"

"I don't have..." 9S sighed, frustrated by the unnecessary attention from hid pod, and the sad fact he had no solution to his real problem. Though they were androids, they still felt emotions. Sadly, emotions were prohibited, a rule that 2B had to remind him of on several occasions. He wanted to tell her how stupid that rule was, how frustrating it was to have to ignore something that came naturally, but that would be displaying the emotion of anger. "I don't have a logic virus, okay? I'm just...distracted, is all."

The pod floated silently there, running through ones and zeroes to determine the meaning behind his vague answer. Finding no suitable answer, itself, it came up with a solution. "Your combat performance is vital to both the mission and your survival. I must consult with Pod 042, who may shed some light on why you are distracted."

"No!" 9S yelled in a whisper, not wanting to alert 2B that something was wrong, but it was too late. 153 had already reached 042, the pod belonging to 2B, and was discussing 9S's performance and admitted distracted state. He wished the pods had lips, like the androids, so he could read them from a distance and tell what they were saying, but the pods were clean slates. He felt like his heart might explode when he saw 042 turn away from 153 and turn toward 2B, grabbing her attention and speaking to her. He felt like he might die when his heart skipped a beat as soon as 2B looked over her shoulder at him.

2B carried herself with elegance and grace, not at all befitting someone who was navigating her way through hundreds of slain machines. 9S wanted to focus on something else, anything else, but it was no use. He knew all there was about everything around him, except 2B. His natural inclination to gather information forced him to watch her, to study the way her stockings pressed into her thick thighs and caused them to bulge out just at the stockings' hem. He couldn't help but notice the subtle bounce in her breasts each time her foot made contact with the ground. He told himself he couldn't look away because of his primary function, but deep down he knew that was a lie. 9S couldn't look away because he didn't want to.

"9S," 2B simply stated, addressing him by his official name, rather than the nickname Nines he'd wish she'd use.

"2B!" 9S blurted out, betraying any sort of steely resolve he was trying to put on.

"You've become distracted," she said. Though the words simple and direct, they came from her soft, pink lips, and 9S lived up to her statement and became distracted, pausing a few seconds before replying.

"N-no I haven't! What are you talking about? Distracted. Pfft," he flustered, thanking his makers for designing androids with the blindfold. He at least knew, then, she couldn't see his eyes darting around, trying desperately to pull themselves away from the taller android.

"And you've become emotional," she added, his behavior grossly evident of that. 9S couldn't argue against that statement without giving her more proof of his rule breaking. He rubbed the back of his neck, craning his head down and proving her first point by becoming distracted by her long legs. "And I believe I know why," 2B said, pulling 9S's attention back up to her face.

"You do?" He assumed she couldn't possibly know. How could she? But 9S wasn't thinking straight, he hadn't been ever since he had been assigned to 2B. He was drawn to her, and her presence made him both weaker and stronger, terrifying and arousing him. He was at constant war with himself and it was a hell he didn't want to leave, not if it meant being separated from her. Yet he feared a partner switch would have to happen, if she knew exactly why he was becoming emotional.

"For whatever reason, you can't seem to take your eyes off my ass," she bluntly put. 9S couldn't believe what he was hearing. Not only had she figured him out right away, but hearing her utter the word ass was bizarre. Though he had often thought of her sexually, she had never done anything to live up the naughty behaviors he fantasized her doing. It was simply a word, but to 9S it was a reality-altering moment. 9S stammered out some syllables, none of which could be rearranged into any known word, until 2B interrupted him. "I know it's because you're a scouting model; it's your design to take in information. So, to put this behind this, I will give you all the information you need."

9S was enthralled, but confused. She had relied on the same excuse he had whenever he tried to convince himself he wasn't some leering dog. Perhaps there is some credibility to it after all, he thought. When 2B had approached, 9S has backed himself up against a wall. The mission goal set, 2B took a few steps back, so 9S could get a full view of her.

"You've certainly already seen my ass, but perhaps some demonstrations would provide more information," 2B theorized aloud. Once again 9S could not keep up with her train of thought, though he wasn't about to argue with it, especially not after she turned around and bundled up her skirt, moving it aside. There had been a few times 9S had seen her ass, fully, unimpeded by her skirt. Those glorious moments were brief and fleeting, amidst a battlefield so his focus was divided (but not evenly).

There it was, on full display. Two halves of a whole masterpiece, divided by the white thong of her leotard, disappearing between them. The black stockings reached up to just under the bottom curves of her cheeks, creating a stark contrast against her pale skin. Light shone through the gap between her thighs, catching 9S's eye. 2B shifted her stance, spreading her legs out a bit but remained standing akimbo. Her cheeks jiggled from even this slight movement. When he saw her pulling at the large ribbon on her side, he gulped deeply.

With the knot undone, 2B tossed aside the skirt part of her outfit, leaving her in her heels, stockings, leotard and gloves. With her hands free, she slid those silk gloves slowly over her ass, grazing the soft material against her smooth skin. Her fingers stopped just below her ass, and curved and fitted themselves under her cheeks. She lifted her hands up, pushing up on the weight of her big ass, and causing 9S to gasp. Once more her hands ran over her cheeks, but this time stopped in the middle. 2B squeezed, pressing her black fingers into the white skin, causing the fat to bulge between her digits. 9S studied every shadow caused by the demonstration of her ass's malleability. Just as he had begun to relax, to a degree, she drew back one hand and slapped it back against her cheek. The resulting sound surprised 9S, but not as much as the action itself.

2B peered over her shoulder at 9S, though he couldn't tell what expression she had, not with the blindfold. No doubt it was stoic, though. 2B spanked her own ass several times, the dulled spanking sound coming in a rhythmic pattern. She grew in intensity, making 9S flinch every time she did to herself what he desperately wished he could do. She paused, for a moment, to reach one hand up to her lips and grab a fingertip between her teeth. One by one she loosened the grip her glove had on her digits, and once they were all tended to, she bit down again and pulled the glove back, freeing her bare hand to the world. Once the glove hit the ground between her feet, she resumed her spanking demonstration.

The male android was captivated by the sight and sounds. He noted the differences in sound when her gloved hand slapped her ass as compared to when her bare hand did. Skin on skin contact was a sharper sound, relying the stinging pain that the red marks illustrated. While one hand spanked, the other massaged the tender flesh, easing the pain she was inflicting on herself. 9S could have watched for hours, had she not stopped. He would have been disappointed by this, if it weren't for the next words that came out of her mouth.

"Now you try," she said nonchalantly. Yet 9S could detect a difference in her voice pattern. It was deeper, more throaty and told a story of control being desperately clung to while it slipped away. He found it hard to confirm his suspicions, with her mouth obscured by her shoulder and her eyes hidden behind the blindfold that relayed combat information. She was patient, though, and did not move an inch as she waited for him to approach. Slowly he did, hoping that with each step he wouldn't suddenly wake up. 9S stood, frozen, before her succulent ass, a white canvas decorated with red. Patient though she was, she wasn't about to spend the whole day with this. A gloved hand and a bare hand reached back and gripped his wrists and yanked his hands against her ass, forcing the plump cheeks against his palms.

For awhile he just held his hands there, while 2B rested her hands against her thighs, bending forward at the waist. Then 9S began to stroke his thumbs against her cheeks, memorizing the heat of her freshly spanked ass against his nervous movements. As his comfort grew, so too did his boldness. He still started off meek, delivering what could barely be titled a pat on the tush. Each time he did, and each time she didn't cut off his head, his confidence rose. Soon he was slapping his hand against her ass, watching them jiggle after his palm bounced off the curves, or keeping his palm on them, squeezing hard so she was overwhelmed with sensations. If he could see over her shoulder, he'd see her biting her lip.

It was hard to tell how much time had passed. 9S only stopped when he heard her begin to whimper. Naive in the ways of sex, he mistook her aroused noises for discomfort. How could he not? He had been spanking her for quite some time, pausing only to rub his hands all over her butt, pushing up on the meaty flesh and dragging his fingertips down the smooth slopes.

"Oh, oh no, am I hurting you, 2B? I'm so sorry!" he needlessly apologized. To his benefit, 2B found his concern, though unnecessary, to be charming. She also found it a prime opportunity to further his exploration of her ass, and how it affected all his senses. Sight, sound, and touch had all been mastered. 2B decided that next would come taste.

"A little," she lied. Truthfully it hurt, but it wasn't a pain she disliked. It wasn't a sensation she wanted to run away from, but embrace. "Perhaps you should kiss it better," she suggested.

"W-what?" 9S responded, his nervousness returning.

"It was a human tradition, I read about. A medical practice. Soldiers wounded in battle would have their comrades kiss their wounds to heal them. Or so I've read," she inaccurately described. As uninformed as she was, the end goal was still the same - get his mouth on her juicy backside.

He licked his lips in anticipation, bracing his hands against her hips as he lowered himself to his knees. 9S was now face to face with the object of his desire, the masterwork that consumed his every thought. Just as he had when he spanked her, he approached the new experience with caution. A peck here, a peck there. Simple, almost innocent, if the kisses weren't being placed upon an ass he had spanked raw. There was a lot of area to cover, he had done a lot of "damage." Over and over he pressed his wet lips against her firm cheeks, eventually graduating to involving his tongue in the taste-test. 9S dragged his tongue from the bottom curve of her left cheek, all the way to her leotard. Her emotions were becoming harder to hide from him; he could feel her shiver with every change up of his "healing process." He only paused when he heard her whisper, "bite me." This went against her healing narrative, but 9S was happy to hear the request, as he had been hoping to try that soon, anyway. Teeth dragged against her skin, drawing closer until they caught some of her between them, nibbling softly before moving elsewhere.

9S had to sit back and catch his breath, and take in the full sight of all the massaging, kissing, spanking, licking, squeezing, and biting he had done to her perfect ass. Despite his assault, it did not look worse for it; quite the opposite. "Thank you, 2B," he uttered, catching his breath and trying to keep his heart from beating out of his chest. "I think this really helped."

"I disagree," she said with little emotion before standing upright, moving her ass away from him. Though only a few inches, it felt like it was miles away now. "You're more emotional than ever," she told him. He couldn't argue there. He had never felt joy like that in his life, and he couldn't hide his smile if he tried. "However, we're not finished yet. Lie down," she instructed after she turned around to face him, looking down at him like a stern disciplinarian.

He of course does as he told, all too happy to continue following 2B's orders. So far, all of her ideas have produced worthwhile results. No amount of questioning on his part would give him pause anymore. Even on his back, he lifted his head up enough so he could watch her, his eyes following her as she walked alongside his body. His eyebrows perked up when she swung one long leg over his body, positioning herself with a foot under each of his armpits, and her facing his feet. Before a single utterance of his nagging need to question pushed past his salivating mouth, 2B came crashing down.

The surprised lad only got out a "W" before his face was smothered by the greatest thing ever conceived by mankind - 2B's ass. Whether he was about to say "wait," "what," "why," or perhaps even "when,", his mouth could only let out muffled sounds of confusion as he struggled to find meaning in this new world of his. 2B, meanwhile, paid his protests little mind, occupying herself by simply shifting her weight left and right, grinding her ass down against his head as she got comfortable. She didn't settle until she could feel his nose up against her asshole.

From any other source, he might turn away from the scent, but because it was coming from 2B, he breathed in deep. It was heavy and penetrating, clouding his mind with more arousal than he thought possible. His hands reached up to claw at her ass, not in desperation for freedom, but for more. 9S's mouth moved against her covered pussy without uttering a word, dragging his wet tongue against the fabric and feeling the shape of her lips against the thin covering. Had he been able to focus on anything other than her ass, he might have noticed that the crotch of her suit was wet even before she sat down.

For 2B, her focus was now solely on 9S's crotch. For some time, she had been unaware of how her body was affecting him, physically. Now, strained against his shorts, and pressing up against his long coat, 2B was witness to her power over him. She always knew she could take him in a fight, assuming he wasn't given enough time to hack into her mind, but this was something else. She had him in the palm of her hand, or at least the crack of her ass, by simply existing. It was empowering, arousing. 9S mauling her pussy and ass with his hungry mouth didn't hinder the arousal, either.

Though 9S is the one designed with curiosity at his core, that does not mean 2B does not wish to know more, to experience more. With the power she had over 9S, she felt no need to ask for his permission before lifting up the front of his coat, and undoing his shorts to fish out the first cock, erect or otherwise, she had ever seen. His words were too muffled to understand, if they were even words to begin with, but they did not sound upset. If anything, he was upset this hadn't happened sooner. With her gifted flexibility, she had no difficulty in leaning forward, keeping her legs spread and ass firmly on 9S. His prick was stroked and teased with her bare hand and her gloved hand, alternating the textures and sensations and driving 9S wild.

The only reason 9S didn't explode right then and there was, despite how wonderful what she was doing felt, he was still 99% focused on what he was doing to her. He had no leverage to speak of, and the angle was awkward, but that didn't stop him from doing his best to spank her ass, trying to get it to ripple and jiggle against his all too happy face. His world of ruined landscapes, reclaimed by nature, and inhabited by machines and androids, had been replaced by nothing but 2B's ass; that is, until she put her mouth around the head of his stiff dick. Once again, his priorities in life shifted radically.

2B wasn't sure why she did it, just that she felt she wanted to; she had a need to do it. Upon seeing the throbbing member, odd, yet pleasing, in its shape, 2B thought only of stroking it, massaging it and teasing her grip against the veins, big and small. After seeing all she could with her hands, she realized why her mouth had been salivating. It was not the delicious treat she assumed it would be, given her desire to wrap her pink lips around it and tease it with her tongue. However, it was no less satisfying to have against her palette. In order to reach, she had to lean forward more, which took some of the weight off of 9S's head; she couldn't have that. Reaching back, she grabbed 9S by his hair and yanked it up, forcing his face against her ass once again. Not that he was complaining.

12