Ergonomic Chairs

Story Info
This furniture has special features
1.3k words
4.19
121.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdodger
rdodger
27 Followers

This story is copyright 1995 (c) Rajah Dodger. Electronic reproduction rights are explicitly granted with the stipulation that this authorship and permission note must remain attached.

* * * * *

"I don't know how you find them, Thomas", my visitor commented. "I've never seen a quieter secretarial pool in any of the offices I've surveyed this year. What's your secret?"

"Ergonomics," I said mildly. "It's all in providing a proper work environment conducive to productivity. Special desks, special chairs, that sort of thing."

"Well, Mr. Porlock, I must say if the rest of your operation is as impressive as this, the home office will have no trouble approving your expansion plans."

I smiled to myself. Sheila Manderly would find nothing on the rest of the tour to object to. Just as well that she didn't seem to be interested in the details of just how "special" some of that furniture was...

*****

Six months ago I had been contemplating bankruptcy. I had the busiest import-export firm on the Gulf coast but my back office couldn't keep up with the activity. Companies were being misbilled, shipments were lost and customers were getting more and more unhappy. Further, my personnel costs were going out the window even though I kept having to replace trained workers (who left for better paying jobs) with new, cheap help.

Then I saw the ad in the back of the paper. It was barely noticeable in the Furniture For Sale group. "Women's Chairs -- special design for motivation. $325 each, ask for Sondra." That and a phone number. Something about the wording of the ad piqued my interest.

Sondra had a low, whiskey-tinged voice on the phone, and gave me directions to a warehouse building on the east side of town. I pulled my 4x4 into the dirt parking lot and went up to knock on the door. Before my knuckles could hit the metal, the door swung open. A sultry redhead in a loose-fitting jumpsuit greeted me. "Cal? I'm Sondra. Won't you come in?" I followed her into a forlorn office space, and sat down on an old wooden chair while she perched on the edge of the desk.

"What are you looking for," she inquired. Well, I wasn't totally sure but I found myself telling her about my business and the problems I was having. "So you see, the word you used to describe those chairs -- motivation -- sounded like it might be helpful. Although I must say $325 sounds a little on the high side."

She looked me over for a few minutes, and finally commented, "For some people it would be high. For the right customers, though, it's cheap at the price. Let's go see a demonstration."

She got up and headed through the back door into the warehouse as I wondered how you "demonstrate" a chair.

*****

The warehouse was dim and echoed with the sounds of ancient air compressors dying in the southern heat. She moved quickly around several areas where I noticed woodworking equipment, a plastic extruder and some unfamiliar machine tools. Quiet women working industriously occupied most of these areas. We stopped at a desk with a "Bookkeeping" nameplate. The woman there had her fingers flying over the keys of an adding machine. Sondra interrupted her. "Janice, I have a customer here -- would you please take a break?" A strange look -- of pleading? -- passed over the bookkeeper's face, and she mumbled something like "yes, ma'am" while she totaled her tape and set down her pencil.

The woman pushed her chair back and stood up, straightening her skirt, then walked to one side of the desk. "Check it out," Sondra invited me. I walked around the desk and looked at the chair. To all appearances it was a fairly standard issue office chair, casters, adjustable seat. The seat cushion was of some unfamiliar material, and didn't have the stiff feel I normally associate with office furniture. I sat down in the chair and rolled it up to the desk.

Now I began to see some difference. Without having to make any adjustments, I found myself at an optimum height for working. The back of the chair seemed to find the small of my back automatically. When I leaned back away from the desk, the chair supported me in a comfortable position, but not one where I'd easily fall asleep. I looked at Sondra, who had an enigmatic smile on her face. "I can see where you might go $200 for this," I remarked, "whatever you have here is better than anything else I've seen in the market. But I can't see $325."

Sondra smiled openly now. "There are some features that aren't immediately obvious," she responded. "Janice!" The bookkeeper approached. "Please take your place in the chair so Mr. Porlock can see how it works." Janice had that odd look on her face again, but merely replied, "Yes, mum" and moved behind the desk as I rose from the chair.

Janice stood in front of the chair, and to my shock pulled her skirt up to her waist! She had neither panties nor hose, and I noticed that her pubic area seemed swollen. Holding her skirt, she sat down on the chair, legs parted. As she did so, an opening appeared in the seat between her legs and something moved upward between her bare thighs. It looked like the knob of an English saddle with a thinner stub projecting from it. As I watched, fascinated, the thinner probe made its way into Janice until the saddle was nestled firmly against her mound. Her eyes lidded over briefly, then she shook her head and let her skirt down covering her decorously.

"There's a matching probe in the back." Sondra's voice broke in on my reverie and I felt her hand on my ass, moving between my bottom cheeks with knowing strokes. "It's a modification of the intermittent reward theory of positive reinforcement. The inner probes have the feel and temperature of human flesh, and they expand, contract and move at random intervals. Janice would rather break a date than be late coming back from lunch, wouldn't you dear?" The bookkeeper nodded, her white teeth worrying her lower lip.

Meanwhile Sondra had insinuated her hand between my legs and was busily stroking my balls. I was already aroused from Janice's demonstration, and it took most of my strength to remove her hand before I came in my pants. "I begin to see how you can charge $350," I said as I turned to face her, "but how do you convince her to get into the chair in the first place?"

"We have a model that works on an induction principle," she replied, and turned to walk back toward the office. "You use that model and watch their reaction. If they complain about the chair you give them regular furniture and let them leave of their own accord. If they start coming to work early, you know to give them the standard model." We arrived back in the office, and I took the same seat I had earlier while Sondra busied herself behind her desk.

I leaned back to catch my breath, when suddenly I had the oddest feeling, as if something furry were wrapped around my balls and stroking with light teasing motions. I looked down but there was nothing there. The feeling became more powerful, and now it felt as if there was a wet tongue rasping across the head of my cock, now sucking... I gripped the arms of the chair as I gave in to the pleasure and came, sudden and hard, soaking the front of my pants. Even as my orgasm subsided and my cock started softening, my balls still felt occasional light brushes that sent little shocks of pleasure up my spine.

When I looked up, Sondra had a knowing smile on her face. "Did I mention we have models for men too?"

07-19-1995 Rajah Dodger (c) All Rights Reserved

rdodger
rdodger
27 Followers