Eric and I on Holiday in the Lakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanked on Phillip and Stan as Malcolm continued fingering me as I sluttily sucked on Alf. I was being urged on by the guys. Each of them spitting filthy comments at me:

"Fucking slut."

"Tart."

"Go on chew on his cock you slut."

I was in heaven and my first climax was nearing as I eagerly responded to these five dirty old men's comments and sexual prompts.

As my orgasm neared I stuffed as much of Alf's hard, old cock into my mouth as I could and moaned as loud as I could with such a mouthful. His bulbous knob filling my mouth and making my cheeks pouch like a chipmunk with a mouthful of nuts!

I came off heavily, squirting my sticky cunt juice onto Malcolm's fingers and all over his hand as he fucked me ferociously with his four fingers. They slapped in and out of my ever increasingly squirting young cunthole.

"Go on you young slut, fucking cum off on my hand you dirty little cunt," Malcolm swore at me as he brought me off.

I moaned in ecstasy, my climax crashing through me like a tidal wave.

At this point Alf shouted out he was going to spunk up.

"Fuck, I can't hold on any longer, sorry," he blurted out as his cock began to twitch.

His flood of white cum began leaking into my mouth. His prick was so deep in my mouth and throat that I began to gag slightly, making his cock jolt out of my mouth, sending his last few spurts of hot, sticky spunk flying into my face and coating my hair and ear with his hot load.

"Fuck me," he cried as his last creamy splashes washed over me.

I was still kneeling, spunk dripping from my hair and covering my face and left ear.

Surrounded by old men, men who had one thing on their minds: lust.

Lust and fucking me, the young slut who had so wantonly offered myself to them as their fuck toy.

The other guys were staring intently at me and I knew my evening of fun had just begun.

Alf moved away, his limp cock dripping in his cum juice, and his place was taken in front of me by Phillip. His cock was already hard and stiff from the wanking I had given him.

Stan replaced Malcolm behind me and I was now quickly positioned into the doggy-style position. My arse felt a nudge against it as Stan toyed with my ass-hole, his cock teasing it.

"I'm going straight up your arse you fucking young cow," he said to me. "I'm going to fucking shag the shit out of you."

"Go on Stan," Alf encouraged from the sidelines. "Fuck the little sluts arsehole."

Phillip was now offering me his cock, smiling at me as he did so.

"I told you guys," he then said.

"Her fella said she was a dirty fucking scrubber. She's the town bike back home and is always gagging for more cock."

I looked at him. Spunk still leaking from my face and lips as I took his throbbing hard cock into my willing mouth.

"Go on Anna. suck it you tart," he urged me on.

Behind me I felt Stan's cock plunge up my arsehole. I spat out instructions at him, in between greedily sucking on Phillips old, hard cock.

"Fuck my arse. Go on fuck it, I want you all. I want you all in my arse, up my cunt and in my mouth." I was now in full slut mode. My own sexual desires, cravings and depravity having fully taken over any reaon I had.

"Don't worry pet," Stan said from behind me. "You will fucking get it all from us you little slag."

He then began fucking me steadily and slowly at first, his old cock easily sliding up my arse.

Then he began to build up his speed, really pounding my ass-hole hard and fast. I screamed with both pleasure and pain as this old guys cock pumped in and out of my arse.

"Fucking hell. Fucking hell, screw me," I pleaded as I begged for Stan to continue drilling me.

Phillip was now wanking his cock directly in front of me. The other guys circling me as I was pounded doggy-style.

Circling me like a pride of lions engulfing their prey. I was now taking a hard and fast anal pounding from old Stan.

"Fucking holy shit," he shouted. "I'm going to spunk."

As he said so he withdrew his hard cock from my gaping arsehole and I swung around, taking his cock straight into my mouth to give him a final one or two sucks as he began to spunk up heavily.

He pulled it out of my eager mouth and spunked heavily straight onto my face. Coating me in his old man fat. I was dripping again, dripping in old mans spunk. My young, heavily made up face plastered from Stan's several heavy spurts.

My arse hole was gaping and my cunt felt like if it was on fire.

Quickly, and as soon as Stan's cock had twitched its lasts outpourings, I was again on all fours. This time Phillip behind me and Malcolm, Brian and a stiff again Alf in front of me.

I was fucked hard and fast up my wet cunny as spunk slowly trickled down my face, dripping off my chin and coating my suspender style tights as it did so. The tights I had bought exactly for this kind of fun.

For the next few hours I was passed around like a fuck toy.

Phillip fucking me doggy-style, hard and fast up my wet, sloppy cunt. The others having turns in being sucked off by me. They then all switched places. Each of them ploughing my wet aching cunt hole as my tongue lashed against their hard cunt juice soaked pricks.

They also each had a fuck up my arse, again my cunt being finger fucked and my hard clitty played with as my bum hole took a pounding.

Five different old men up my cunt and arse in the same night. I was in slag ecstasy.

My climaxes washed over me. My young pussy was red, swollen and creamy by the end of our fuck session. My arse gaped and sore from the attention of my old predators.

On one occasion I had Brian up my cunt, Alf up my arse and Malcolm in my mouth. Stan and Phillip wanking beside us.

On another both Alf and Stan rammed their cocks into my wet, sloppy pussy. a double helping of cock up my obliging pussy.

They used me for over two hours. Fucking me standing up, on all fours, against the wall, over a chair and me straddling them.

As I was fucked, licked, finger fucked and toyed with I was insulted, called all the derogatory names that Eric had informed Phillip got me hot and wet.

I had one spunk load shot up my arse, one sprayed up my quim and two lots directed at my face simultaneously. Both men spunking at the same time, simply painting me in their cum.

I was awash in geriatric spunk!

By the end of the evening my face was simply a gooey mess. Each spunk layer being left and added to.

My cunt stank and dripped cum, both mine and the guys. My arse was flooding out white, frothy spunk. My tights had been totally ripped, torn and were hanging off me.

My shoes however had miraculously stayed on!

12