Eric and Me in Utah

Story Info
Eric is interrupted to discover my exposed body.
1.1k words
3.5
8.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up and undressed down to my small pink boxers and mid-drift shirt. Eric was already awake, looking at his computer intently. I went to him, kissed his neck. I whispered in his ear, "Come with me". He turned his head to get a look at me. It was cold, and my nipples protruded through my shirt. Apparently this and the soft light did me justice, by the way he jumped up. He had a big smile, and scooped me up. I kissed him and he walked to my bed. He put me on my bed and took off his shirt. He bent down to my face and kissed me hard. His fingers felt down my neck, chest, and waist and stopped at the rim of my boxers. He slipped them off of me and climbed on top of my body. He kissed my neck repeatedly, playfully. I giggled because of his silliness. He felt under my shirt, reached my breasts and squeezed them. He lifted my shirt over my head and looked at my nearly naked body. I rolled us over so I was on top of him. I sat up and grabbed his belt. He put his hands behind his head while I unzipped his jeans and pulled down what I could. He closed his eyes mostly, playfully pretending to peek at my body. His grin was a dead giveaway. He moved his arms down to help with his pants. I got off of him and let him get up off the bed to finish what I had started. When I was sure he was up and looking at me, I crawled over to the middle of the bed and lifted the covers. I slid under and covered myself up to my eyes. Eric crawled under, in only his underwear. He scooted over to me and put his hand on my stomach. He held himself up with his right elbow. He moved his hand down toward my teal panties and I grabbed his neck and pulled him down to kiss me.

He placed his hand under my panties and massaged me. I pulled the covers over our heads and reached down to his unders. I pushed them down so I could feel his penis. I stroked and caressed it, moved my fingers on his scrotum. He kissed me hard and moved his hand lower. I laid down, barely reaching his penis. He scrolled my panties down over my feet and slipped them off. He ran his finger up my leg up to my vagina. He fingered around and teased me. I massaged the head of his dick and felt the juice slowly roll down my fingers. He inserted his fingers inside me, and used his thumb to stimulate my clitoris. I moved my hand up and down his shaft, a bit faster and squeezed harder. He started to come on my hand and moved his hand faster in me. I moved to my knees and he leaned back. I put my mouth on his penis and sucked hard. He placed his hand on the back of my head and held me closer as he ejaculated into my mouth. I kept sucking and he moved my head slowly to be sure I sucked all of it up.

I sat up and he spread his legs. I straddled him and he licked his fingers and touched me again. I moved to his pelvis and he pulled me closer to him by my lower back. He slid into me and I moved back and forth. He held me close and closed his eyes. I kept moving, started to breathe harder. I came and my body trembled slightly. The blanket lifted up, ushering in the cold air. Our nipples hardened, and we stopped to find the weak spot in the blanket. I got off of Eric and grabbed the lifted piece. I crawled to it on my knees and Eric moved out of the way. Taking the opportunity, Eric grabbed my hips and pulled himself to me. I moved my legs farther apart and looked behind me. He plunged in again, pushed down my upper back, and moved his hand to my breast. I gripped the end of the blanket, held it down to the sheet and tilted my head back. He moved his dick inside of me and thrust harder and harder. I rotated my hips to match his movements. He slid out and placed his penis onto my clit and moved faster. I held him there, and came again.

I moved forward to part us and turned around to kiss him. We were both standing on our knees, we wrapped our arms around eachother and held on tightly. Eric bent me toward the pillows and we bounced onto the bed. He kept kissing me and held me tightly. Eric moved on top, had his arms around my waist, holding my back with his forearms and hands. He occasionally twitched his fingers to make me move violently up. He laughed when he could manipulate my body in such a way. My knees were up at his sides, my hands holding his arms. The blanket stuck to our shapes, making our silhouette a strange shape of circles and lines. He looked at me often, holding his face very close to mine, our eyes locked. He held himself up slightly on his knees, he moved slowly. He had heavy breathing but didn't stop. The light was low, casting our shadows onto the Northern wall with the small window. The sweat beaded on his forehead, trickled slightly, and collected again. He slid his knees down to have his entire torso fitting onto mine like a puzzle piece. He moved his penis inside me, watching my eyes and face for the key reactions. I moved my pelvis in rhythm with his movements. He bent his head down and placed his mouth over my breast. He flicked his tongue on my right nipple then sucked hard. My nails dug into his upper back, then I retracted my claws and pressed firmly with my fingertips. He bit, softly at first and then much harder. I exhaled quickly, then let out a small sound. Not a cry, but not celebration either. Eric moved onto his knees again and thrust faster than before. Not much faster, but faster nonetheless. He stopped moving, his neck collapsed and dropped his head onto my chest. He breathed hard, his lungs filling so much as to move his shadow up and down noticeably. I held his head, felt his hair, and listened to his breathing calm. I thought he had fallen asleep, so I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath.