Eric Becomes Erica Ch. 02

Story Info
Erica invites a friend to join her and Robert.
2.1k words
4.66
26.4k
32

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHenry
MrHenry
244 Followers

It had been one month since Robert and Erica had consummated their new relationship. In public, they were the perfect father and son. But at home, they were lovers. They shared the same bed as any lovers would. Eric still had his room with all the things any young man would have, in case any friends wanted to come over. But in the bedroom Erica shared with Robert, there were all the clothes any normal woman would have, along with his makeup. He was a very attractive young woman. They had also continued watching the DVDs. Erica was particularly fond of the scenes involving threesomes. There was something she found very exciting about the idea of sucking a cock while getting fucked. Robert indulged her fantasies with a dildo in her ass while she was giving him head.

"Robert? Dinner's ready," Erica said. He had become quite the little homemaker. And he was actually a very good cook.

Robert came into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Dinner smelled wonderful. Fettucini Alfredo with garlic bread.

"This looks great," Robert said. "You've really outdone yourself."

"Thank you, dear," Erica said, giving Robert a peck on the cheek. "I have something I was wanting to talk to you about."

"Okay," Robert said.

"I have a friend at school, that I've confided in," Erica said.

"Oh, Erica. Do you realize what people will think if they know about our home life?" Robert said.

"Don't worry, dear. I didn't tell him anything about our sex life. Only that I crossdress and at home, I'm Erica. And do you know what? He crossdresses too." Erica smiled. "Only, his parents have no idea. His parents are from the Philippines but he was born here. They are very strict. I told him how understanding you were. He just seems so sad. I know that feeling. Can he stay over, Friday night?"

"I can never say no to you. You're not the only one who's been happy with our arrangement," Robert said, with a smile.

"I love you," Erica said, leaning over to give him a kiss. "So, Friday night's okay?"

"That's fine, baby. Now, let's eat. This smells so good," Robert said.

Friday evening, Robert pulled into the driveway. This was the night Erica's friend was to spend with them. He was a little nervous as he entered the house. What if this young man found out about their relationship? What would happen then?

"Erica? I'm home," He called out.

"We'll be right down," Erica said.

Robert went into the kitchen to get a beer. While reaching into the refrigerator, Erica surprised him from behind. He reached up and gave Robert a quick kiss and a wink.

"His name's Carlos, but for the time he's here, he's Carla. Okay?" Erica whispered.

"Got it," Robert said.

"And now, introducing..." Erica made a drumroll noise "...Carla!" He waved his hands in the air. He was feeling happy for his friend.

Robert was speechless at the sight of the young woman/boy who stepped into the kitchen. He was beautiful. Shoulder length black hair which Erica had helped him style. Brown skinned. Erica had told Robert that his parents were from the Philippines. A short denim skirt and midriff tee. Toned arms and legs. It was obvious he played sports. Carla found it hard to meet Robert's eyes. It was easy to see that he wasn't sure if he would be welcome.

"Hello, Carla. Nice to meet you. My name is Robert."

Carla looked to his friend Erica and smiled. A radiant smile. "Nice to meet you, sir."

"You can call me Robert. We don't stand on formalities here in the house," Robert said.

"Nice to meet you, Robert," Carla said.

"Well, I have to say that you are a very pretty young lady," Robert said.

"Thank you sir, I mean, Robert," Carla blushed.

"That's what I told her. She's a little shy," Erica said.

"You have no reason to be shy here. You're welcome to dress any way that makes you feel comfortable with yourself. No one will judge you here," Robert said.

Erica placed her hand in Robert's. "Didn't I tell you he was the greatest?"

"Yes, you did," Carla said.

"And now, I'm the one who's blushing," Robert said. "Why don't you two go and do whatever it is that you had planned for tonight and I'll get dinner ready. Now, I have to tell you, Carla, I'm not near the cook Erica is but I think I can throw something together."

Erica pulled Robert to the side. "Do you think we could all watch one of the DVDs, later? She's never seen one."

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Robert asked.

"Yes, but only if you agree," Erica said. "Would it bother you if she was part of our 'arrangement'?"

"I only want you to be happy. Why don't you two talk it over while I prepare dinner," Robert said.

"I love you so much," Erica said.

"I love you, baby," Robert said.

With that being said, Robert went about finding something quick for dinner while Erica and Carla made their way upstairs.

"Your dad is really cool," Carla said, once they were in Eric's (his) bedroom. "He didn't even bat an eye at the way I'm dressed."

"I told you, he's the coolest dad in the world," Erica said. "I need to ask you a question."

"Okay," Carla said.

"Have you ever had oral sex?" Erica asked.

"Almost," Carla said.

"What do you mean, almost?" Erica asked.

"An uncle tried to force me, once. He was very mean. He called me his little faggot. I got scared and ran," Carla said.

"Okay. That was wrong. You're no one's faggot. You're a beautiful young woman. My Dad said so. Right?"

"Yeah. I guess so," Carla said.

"Do you trust me?" Erica asked.

"Of course I trust you. You're my best friend. And after tonight, the way you and your Dad accepted me for who I really am, I owe you more than I can ever repay." Carla was almost in tears.

"Okay," Erica said, placing her hand on her friend's shoulder. "I'm going to show you how good oral sex can be."

"Okay," Carla whispered, hesitantly.

"Lay back on the bed, I'm gonna rock your world," Erica said, as she pushed up the denim skirt and pulled down Carla's panties.

She took her flaccid cock in her mouth. Slowly moving her tongue around the head and sucking it. She rubbed her balls with her left hand while her right hand worked the shaft, continuing the tongue action.

"Mmm Hmm," Carla moaned.

"Feels good, right?" Erica raised her head.

"Yes. Please don't stop," Carla said.

She was hooked. She started moving her hips in rhythm. This little vixen was actually fucking Erica's mouth. Erica swallowed her cock and used her tongue to lick the base of the shaft. Carla instantly came. Erica swallowed it all.

"I'm so sorry," Carla said.

As Erica swallowed the last, she said "Don't be sorry. That's what I wanted you to do. Would you like to try me?"

"Okay. What do I do?" Carla asked.

"Just do the same thing I did to you. I'm not going to force you. Just enjoy it," Erica said.

Carla was a natural. She needed no coaching. Her mouth was so warm and wet. Her tongue worked it's way up and down the shaft. She licked Erica's balls and fondled them with the soft care of a nurse maid.

"Carla, I'm cumming. I'm cumming," Erica let loose her load into her friend's mouth.

Carla spilled some out the edges of her lips but she quickly wiped it up with her fingers and sucked it back into her mouth. A natural born cocksucker.

Soon, they were both laying back on the bed. "I think we're going to have a lot of fun tonight," Erica said.

After dinner, the three of them had gone into the family room. Erica was wearing the red and black nightie that Robert had recently bought for her, with black fishnet stockings and high heels. Carla was dressed in a sheer white neglige with white stockings and heels. Robert's approval of their attire was easy to see. His erection was trying it's best to burst through his pants.

"You two look beautiful," Robert said.

"Thank you," They said, in unison. Carla was clearly nervous.

"Carla, did Erica explain our living situation to you?" Robert asked.

"Yes. I think as long as you're both happy, that's all that matters," Carla said.

Erica put the DVD in and pushed play. "You're really going to love this, Carla."

They all sat on the couch, with Robert in the middle. "Carla, you are free to do anything you want here. But, just remember, you never have to do anything you don't feel comfortable with."

"Okay," Carla said as the movie started.

It was a threesome scene. Two young transsexuals with an older man. How fitting. They were taking turns sucking the older man's cock.

"Do you think I would look good with breasts, Robert?" Erica asked.

"I think you look good now, but yes, I think you would look good with breasts," he said.

"Carla, what do you think?" Erica asked.

"I think I'd like breasts too," she said, still feeling a little nervous.

"You can move a little closer to Robert, if you like. He's very cuddly," Erica said.

Carla slid over next to Robert until their bodies were touching. Robert put his arm around her, gently rubbing her shoulder.

Erica pulled her panties to the side and started stroking her cock with her left hand, while gently rubbing Roberts cock through his pants. She glanced over to see if Carla was watching. She was. Erica smiled at her friend as Carla sheepishly smiled back.

"Carla, would you like to help me get these pants off Robert?" Erica asked as she unbuttoned his pants.

They both pulled his pants off, exposing his huge erection. Robert leaned over and gave Carla a soft kiss on the cheek, as Erica took hold of Carla's hand and placed it on Robert's cock. She began to slowly stroke him. Robert reached down and began rubbing her cock through her panties. He could feel her getting excited. He pulled her panties to the side and took hold of her erection. He felt her body tremble.

"It's okay, sweetheart. Just relax and enjoy it," he said as he stroked her.

He kissed her, parting her lips with his tongue. She willingly accepted, moving her tongue around his. She stroked his cock faster as her tongue probed his mouth.

"Robert, I want to ride your cock," Erica said.

"Okay, baby. Climb on," Robert said.

Erica stood, taking the bottle of lube from the end table, applying it to her ass and then Robert's cock, she mounted him, reverse cowgirl position. She slowly lowered herself onto his cock until he was all the way in. Her hips moved back and forth. Her breathing became rapid.

"Oh, God. It feels so good. I'd love a cock in my mouth right now," she said.

"Carla, why don't you let Erica suck that pretty cock of yours?" Robert said.

"Okay," She said, as she stood and moved in front of Erica.

Erica wasted no time, taking Carla into her mouth. Her movements on Roberts cock increased as she licked and sucked her friends cock.

Robert reached around and started stroking Erica. She moaned loudly. She was living out her fantasy of being fucked in the ass and the mouth at the same time. Robert jerked her faster. He could tell by the throbbing of her erection that she was about to cum.

Erica pulled Carla's cock from her mouth. "Robert, please cum inside me while Carla cums in my mouth?" She went back to sucking her friends cock.

"Yes. Face fuck her, Carla. Fuck her mouth real good," Robert said.

Carla place her hands on each side of Erica's head, fucking her friend's mouth. She moaned loudly as she shot her load into Erica's mouth. At the same time, Robert blasted her ass with his orgasm. Erica swallowed every bit of Carla's love juice as her ass was filled with Robert's hot cum. She rocked back and forth, grinding on Robert's cock. Squeezing her sphincter muscle, she milked Robert's cock of every drop as she shot her load onto Carla's legs. Carla reached down with her right hand, wiping it with her fingers and bringing it to her mouth to taste her friend's cum.

Erica climbed off Robert, her body shaking. "Carla, do you want to help me clean him?" She asked.

They both went to their knees and began to lick Robert's cock and balls. Carla had learned quickly. She knew how to please a man.

"That's it girls. Get it good and hard again. I want to fuck you, Carla. Would you like that?" Robert said.

"Yes," She said, raising her face from his balls and smiling. "I'd like that a lot." She shared a kiss with Erica before they went back to Robert's cock.

MrHenry
MrHenry
244 Followers