Eric Becomes Erica Ch. 06

Story Info
ERIC becomes the focus of Carla's seduction.
1.4k words
4.48
10.7k
6
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHenry
MrHenry
244 Followers

A couple of weeks had passed, since the shower incident with Carla. Robert still noticed her giving him seductive glances and smiles from time to time, but he had grown used to it. He was sure everything was going to work out. She seemed to be trying to respect boundaries when Erica wasn't home.

"I have a showing tomorrow morning," Robert told them, over dinner. "I may be out for a while."

"But it's the weekend. Can't it wait?" Erica said.

"I wish it could, but this is a home on the lake. If I close on this sale, there's a huge commission. I can't pass on it," he said.

"Okay. But Sunday, you spend at home," Erica said. "Agreed?"

"Agreed," he said.

Carla was silent during the conversation. It had been a while since she and Erica had been at home alone. It might be nice to catch up on things that didn't have to do with Campus activities.

The next morning, Robert was out the door by 8 am. Carla heard the front door close as he left. She rolled over and put her arm around Erica. They snuggled. Erica was still wearing her wig. She was letting her hair grow out but it wasn't quite the length she wanted. Carla kissed her on the back of the neck.

"Good morning sleepy head. Rise and shine," Carla said, pushing against her, letting her feel her erection.

"Good morning, Carla," Erica said, not realizing that Carla was intentionally pressing against her ass. "Has Robert already gone?" she asked, sleepily.

"Yes. I just heard him leave," Carla said. "I guess he didn't want to wake us."

"Carla, do you have a hard on?" Erica laughed.

"I can't help it. You've created a monster. A sex crazed monster," she giggled.

"Well, put the monster back in it's cage. I'm going to get a shower," Erica joked, as she crawled out of bed, stretching.

Carla lay in bed, looking at Erica's body. She was a beautiful girl, but he was also a very sexy young man. Carla had always thought Eric was sexy, even before he had confided that he was a crossdresser. She had spent many nights when she lived with her parents, thinking of Eric as she masturbated. Using a dildo on her ass, imagining it was his cock, deep inside her. And then, after meeting his father, she knew good looks ran in the family.

She continued lying in bed, listening to the shower. She finally pushed herself up and walked into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet, watching Eric wash his slim body. She began to get an erection again.

"Erica, can I ask you a question?" Carla said.

"You know you can ask me anything," Erica said.

She was no longer wearing the wig. The makeup had washed away. Carla was seeing the same sexy young man she remembered from school.

"Have you ever had sex with a girl?" Carla asked.

"No. I was a virgin until my first time with Robert," Erica said, as he lathered his body with the scented soap they both used.

"Do you ever think about girls? What it would be like to put your cock inside someone?" Carla asked.

"I guess I've thought about it, sure. But it doesn't really excite me the way Robert does," she said.

"You know, when we're at school and we're talking, I can't help thinking how sexy you are as 'Eric'," Carla said, sliding open the shower door and stepping inside.

"What are you doing, Carla?" Erica asked.

"I'm washing your back for you," she said, reaching around and stroking 'his' cock. "See, just talking about fucking a girl gets you all turned on. You're half hard now."

"Carla, let's not do this," Erica said.

"You are so hot, Eric. Let me call you Eric, just this once?" Carla continued stroking 'him'. She turned him around to face her. "Kiss me. I want to know what it's like to be kissed by 'Eric'." She pressed her lips to his, slipping her tongue inside.

Erica broke the kiss, stepping out of the shower and beginning to towel off. Carla followed.

"I'm sorry, Erica," she said. "I'm sorry. I can't help myself. You're so handsome. I just wanted to feel what it would be like to have you inside me. For you to treat me like a girl."

"I do treat you like a girl," Erica said.

"I know. But I want to feel you as 'Eric'." Carla began to cry. "I want to know what it would be like to be your girl, if only just once."

"Carla, don't cry," Erica said, hugging her. He kissed her on the cheek. "You know I love you. You wouldn't be here with me and Robert if I didn't."

"I know," Carla said, leaning into 'him', still feeling 'his' erection.

"Come in here and sit down," Erica said, leading her back into the bedroom.

They sat down on the bed, Erica's towel had opened to show her erection. Carla leaned over and kissed her again, placing her hand on 'Eric's' erection.

"Carla, please," Erica said. "It's not that I don't want to be with you. I'm just not that way. I like being the girl."

"How do you know? You've never tried any other way. Just once. That's all I ask." She slowly began stroking 'him' as she kissed his neck.

He moaned. That was her cue. She went down on her knees in front of him and began licking the head of his cock. Taking the head in her mouth and then back out to lick it more, as her hand moved up and down the shaft. When she looked up at him, she didn't see any of the makeup or any other sign of Erica on his face. She saw Eric. And he was looking at her. He was watching her as a man would watch a woman.

"I love your cock, Eric," Carla said. "I'd love to feel you making love to me. Make love to me, Eric."

He pulled her onto the bed, kissing her. She raised her legs, spreading them as a woman would, as he reached down and pushed his finger into her ass. She moaned, sucking his tongue into her mouth. With her free hand, she reached over for the lube on the nightstand. He took it from her, squeezing some onto his fingers. He dropped the bottle and once again inserted his finger in her ass, in and out. He coated the head of his cock and then the shaft.

"Yes, Eric. Make love to me like a man. Let me be your girl," Carla whispered.

"You're my girl," Eric said, as he pushed his cock in her. His eyes widened. He had never felt this before. "My God, you feel so good."

"Yes, Eric. You feel good too. Fuck me, Eric. Fuck me," Carla said.

He began to fuck her faster. She wrapped her legs around his slim body. He fucked her as a man would fuck a woman. Each thrust becoming harder. He was loving the feel of her warmth around his cock. He was loving the feel of being inside her. He was loving her.

"I love it, Eric. You're so good. Fuck me faster," Carla said. "Yes. You're a real man."

"I'm gonna cum," Eric said, as he continued his thrusts, she meeting each one.

"Yes. Cum inside me, baby. Give it to me," Carla moaned. She raked her fingernails across the cheeks of his ass. "Give it to me!"

"Yes! I'm cumming!" Eric came more than he ever had. Stream after stream of his hot spunk filled her warm ass. "Oh. Damn." He lay on top of her. Her legs still wrapped around him. He kissed her passionately, not wanting to get off of her.

"That was so good, baby," Carla whispered in his ear. "So fucking good."

"I think we need to get another shower," he said, pushing himself and sliding out of her.

"I promise, I really will wash your back this time." She smiled.

They showered and dressed. Eric dressed in his male clothes this time. They spent the next couple of hours as Eric and Carla. He wasn't sure what to think of it. It had been so long since he was Eric, here at home. He wasn't sure how to act. She showered him with compliments on his looks. He thought he had been confused before, but now, he was really confused.

MrHenry
MrHenry
244 Followers