Eric Becomes Erica Ch. 07

Story Info
Eric/Erica has mixed emotions about himself.
1.9k words
4.25
11.6k
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHenry
MrHenry
248 Followers

Eric was once again Erica, by the time Robert got home from the showing. She and Carla were sitting in the kitchen, sharing a bag of Doritos.

"We close on the house, Monday morning," Robert announced as he walked into the kitchen. "That means, tonight, we celebrate."

"That's great!" Erica said, giving him a kiss. Something was different. Erica didn't have the same stirring as before, when she kissed him. She still loved him, of course, but something was different.

"That's really great news, Robert," Carla said, handing him a beer from the fridge and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes, it is great news," he said, sitting down to the table and downing half his beer. "So, what would you ladies like to do tonight, to celebrate?"

"Can we go out for dinner?" Carla asked.

"You know, I think that's a really good idea. You two are always cooking meals around here, or we order out. It would be nice to take the two of you out for a change," Robert said, smiling. "Would you like that, Erica?"

"It sounds wonderful," she said.

"Are you okay?" Robert asked. "You seem a little preoccupied.

"I'm fine, dear. I'm just still a little tired, I guess." She lied. She was still thinking of what she and Carla -- or to be more precise, what 'he' and Carla -- had done, earlier.

"Okay. Do you feel like going out for dinner tonight?" Robert asked.

"Yes. I think it would do us all some good to get out of the house for a change," Erica said.

"Good. I love you," Robert said.

"I love you too," Erica said.

At 7 p.m., they were all dressed and ready to leave. Robert wasn't concerned about appearances. Erica and Carla both were very passable. And besides they had decided on a little restaurant a few miles out of town, so they wouldn't run into anyone they knew and have to come up with introductions.

Robert was dressed in a suit and tie. Erica in a sleek, blue dress that was very form fitting. And Carla in a slinky, little black dress, playing against her brown skin. Robert would be proud to be seen with them.

The drive was quiet, with Robert doing most of the talking. He was still noticing a difference in Erica. She seemed to be lost in her own thoughts. Carla tried to engage her in conversation, resulting only in one word responses.

They pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. It was a nice little Italian place. Not very crowded. They got out of the car, Robert being a gentleman and opening doors for each of the girls. He felt like a king. A beautiful young lady on each arm.

They were seated in a corner booth. The lights were dim. Just enough to add ambience. Candles in little red jars on all the tables. It was nice, nothing too upscale, but nice. They enjoyed their meals, while making small talk. Erica started to loosen up a little but still seemed somewhat quiet. Robert hoped it was nothing serious. He loved her so much.

After they had finished dessert, Erica excused herself to go to the ladies room. After she was gone, Robert asked Carla if she knew what was bothering Erica.

"Do you know what's wrong?" he asked.

"No. She was okay all day today. I don't know what's come over her," she said, easing a little closer to Robert.

"Well, something's bothering her. She's never this quiet," he said.

Robert felt Carla's hand on his crotch. It caught him by surprise. She started rubbing him.

"Carla, no. Not in here. Someone may see you," he said, looking around at the other patrons.

"Come on, Robert. Where's your sense of adventure?" she said, with a wink.

"Not here," he said, removing her hand from his crotch. "Please?"

"Okay, Okay," she said, with a mischievous smile.

An hour later, they were back home. Robert tried to talk to Erica but she continued to tell him nothing was wrong. He knew better. Maybe by tomorrow morning she would be in the mood to talk to him.

"Why don't we go to bed and get a good night's rest. We'll talk tomorrow. Ok?" he said.

"I think maybe I'll sleep in my room tonight," Erica said, looking down at the floor.

Robert didn't know what to say. He was worried. This wasn't like her.

"It's no big deal, Robert. I just have a lot on my mind," she said, looking at him. "Everything will be better tomorrow morning."

She gave Robert a soft kiss on the cheek and went upstairs. He watched her go. He was speechless. What happened? Had he done something to upset her? His mind played back the events of the last couple of days and he could think of nothing.

"Robert?" Carla asked, coming from the kitchen. "I brought you a beer."

"What?" He turned to see her standing there, with a beer in her hands.

"I said, I brought you a beer," she said.

"No, thanks. I'm just gonna call it a night," he said.

"Okay. I'll turn out the lights and be up in a minute," she said.

"Maybe we should all sleep in our own rooms, tonight. Erica's not feeling well and it wouldn't seem right," he said, touching her shoulder.

"Okay. If you say so," she seemed disappointed.

He gave her a hug and told her goodnight.

"Things will be okay, Robert," she said.

"I sure hope so," he said, as he went upstairs.

Carla stood there, watching him. She knew everything would be better tomorrow. She went to the family room, put in a DVD -- drinking the beer as she watched -- and masturbated.

Robert took a hot shower. He was still trying to figure out if he had done something wrong. He was beginning to get a headache. He took a couple of aspirin and went to bed. He didn't know how long he had been asleep, when he felt someone in bed with him. She had his cock in her mouth, slowly massaging his balls while she worked her mouth up and down the length of is cock. He had a full hard on.

"Erica," he whispered, still trying to wipe the sleep from his eyes as he looked down.

It wasn't Erica. It was Carla. She was smiling up at him.

"Stop. What are you doing?" he said.

"Shh. You don't want to wake Erica," Carla said. "Just enjoy."

"No. Stop it now," he insisted. He tried to raise up but she pushed him back down.

"Let me do this for you, Robert. You know you want it," she said.

"Not like this. It's like cheating," he said, not resisting as much anymore. "Please?"

"How can it be cheating when we all fuck each other, anyway," she said, still stroking his hard cock. "You know you want it. Just like you wanted me in the shower, that day. Just like you wanted me to cum in your mouth, the other night. You know you want me."

"I do. But, not like this." He wasn't even trying to resist now. "God, help me, I do."

She went back to sucking him, twirling her tongue around the head and then taking him all the way into her throat. He held the back of her head as she pleasured him beyond belief.

"You want to fuck me, don't you, Robert?" she said. "You want to fuck my tight ass?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She climbed on top of him and lowered herself onto his cock. He let out a heavy breath as he entered her ass. So warm, so tight. She began to move up and down on him, gyrating her hips with each up and down movement. She knew how to fuck. She was working his cock into a frenzy.

"Yes. Oh, shit, yes," Robert moaned. "Ride it, baby. Ride that cock."

"Yes, you like that," she said. "Fuck me, Robert."

She turned on his cock and started riding him in reverse cowgirl position. Keeping the same rhythm and gyrating motions. She had left the bedroom door ajar. She could see a shadow moving in the hallway. Erica peeked through the door, trying not to be seen. She had no idea that Carla had seen her and was putting on this little show for her benefit. That Carla had, in fact, planned it. Carla increased her rhythm on Robert's cock.

"You like that, Robert?" she asked.

"Yes. Don't stop, baby. Damn, you're so fucking good. Yes. Keep riding me just like that," he said.

Carla smiled. Erica turned and walked back down the hallway.

"Are you about ready to cum?" Carla asked.

"Yes," Robert said.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?" she asked.

"Yes," he said.

She climbed off him and scooted back so her cock was at his mouth.

"Suck my cock while you cum in my mouth, Robert," she said, as she went down on him.

He took her into his mouth, greedily sucking her brown cock, while fingering her ass. They came at the same time and continued sucking each other until they had no energy left. She rolled off and turned to lay next to him, giving him a kiss and then laying her head on his chest.

"I love you, Robert," she whispered.

"I love you," he said.

Robert closed his eyes for what seemed only a minute. When he opened them, there was sunlight coming through the blinds. He rolled over and looked at the alarm clock.

"Oh shit," he said, jumping up. "Carla, wake up! Go to your room!"

"Huh?" she said, rolling over. "Oh."

She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and then went to her room. She knew what she had done.

Robert quickly showered and dressed and headed to Erica's room. He knocked. There was no answer. He knocked once more and then opened the door. She wasn't there. The bed was made and her wig lay on the pillow. He went downstairs.

"Erica?" he called, as he entered the kitchen. She wasn't in the kitchen, either. "Erica?"

He went into the family room. Nothing. He went back to the kitchen and it was then that he noticed the note on the table. He picked it up and began to read:

"Dad, I want you to know that I love you and I'm not angry, just hurt. I saw you and Carla, last night. I've been having doubts about my life since yesterday afternoon. I am so confused right now. I don't blame you or Carla. I love you both. That's the problem. I love you both. I'm not entirely leaving you. I'll find a room on Campus. I'll call, but not right away. I need some time to figure out who or what I am. I don't even know anymore. Let Carla stay. You need someone to take care of you. I love you. Your son, Eric."

Tears filled Robert's eyes. He heard a car door, outside. He ran to the front door and opened it in time to see Eric backing out of the driveway.

"Erica?" he yelled. "Eric?" he yelled again. "Son?"

Eric looked back with a sad smile on his face. He wiped a tear from his eye and then drove away.

Carla came up beside Robert.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"She's gone," he said. "He's gone."

Carla took the note from his hand and read it. She put her arm around his waist, leaning against him.

"Should I go, Robert?" she asked.

He pulled her to him.

"No. I want you to stay," he said. "I don't want to be alone. I need someone to talk to."

"Okay," she said. "I'll stay if you want me to. After all...I guess I'm the lady of the house, now."

MrHenry
MrHenry
248 Followers