Eric Has a Lucky Day

Story Info
Mutual masturbation with the girl of his dreams.
1.1k words
3.92
31k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she was, the woman of my dreams. Her photo, on Facebook that is. I would never have the courage to actually speak to her. So beautiful. Smooth skin, like some sort of silken goddess. This is that one picture. I nearly died when I first saw it. It's at a party. One of those ones where people get drunk and do silly things. I always had this theory that girls are all basically sluts (I suppose the same is true of men, but I've given that less thought). This one is different though - classier. Not like the usual sluts and borderline whores. She's a goddess of beauty, above and beyond everyone in existence.

But it finally happened. My holy grail. She did a slutty photo. Rachel is her name. I'm in college and she's in my class - I'm 19 and she's about the same. I first saw the photo in the library at school while I was browsing and trying to avoid doing work. I swear that I nearly came in my pants there and then. I flicked away the page so quickly, even though there was nothing incriminating in looking at the homepage of Facebook. I couldn't stand up for 20 minutes afterwards though. Perhaps the second sneak peak was a bad idea.

The day subsequently dragged, until I finally got home. That was about 2 minutes ago, and currently I'm on Facebook, whilst jerking it like my life depends on it. It's, admittedly, not much. She's removed her shirt, presumably whilst dancing. She still has a bra but her voluptuous breasts are still evident. But here's the killer. A friend of hers - Haley, is reaching around from behind and cupping them. Like I say, it's not much. But when you crave the sight of her so much, it takes on a whole new life. Like if you saw that film where Jennifer Aniston got her tits out. Nah only joking, she never did. But you were excited weren't you? Or is it just me? Anyways its like that.

But then, unexpectedly, a conversation window pops up. At first I was irritated by this interruption - but then I saw the name.

Rachel:

Hi Eric

Fuck me. Why is she talking to me? She's never talked to me before.

Eric:

Hi, what's up?

Well played, very cool Eric. Nicely done.

Rachel:

It's just that you've been looking at my picture for quite a while now, how come?

What! What? What!

Eric:

I'm sorry, what picture?

Jesus, how did she know?!

Rachel:

You not heard about the new feature? It tracks views on any part of someone profile.

I'm done for. My life is over. She'll tell everyone and they'll know. Does she know? How the hell do I respond to this?

Rachel:

You know, I think I know what you're doing

Oh shit. I knew it.

Rachel:

I don't mind it

Eric:

I'm sorry?

Rachel:

You're masturbating aren't you? I do it a lot too. It's sexy

She thinks it's sexy. My God. What is happening.

Rachel:

Wanna go video?

Eric:

Er sure. I guess.

It's connecting. I zip up my trousers in case it's some kind of prank. Loading. Loading. Fucking computers, always take fucking ages right when you fucki-

Oh my God.

As the video connects, my cock springs up like a bolt action rifle. She's completely naked, with her legs spread wide and her hand over her pussy. Nice Rachel. Innocent Rachel. Lovely Rachel. My God she's hot.

Rachel:

Let's see it then big guy. You can see me. I want to see your cock.

I need no further invitation. In a flash the zip is down, and my cock is at the ready.

Rachel:

Me like. A lot.

I see a wry grin on her face as she begins to play with herself. My hand cannot resist joining her, as I witness her in all her glory. I could never imagined she'd look this good. Her tits were perfect, not too big, but not small. And so pert. So delicious. With her nipple's standing beautifully erect. She was finely toned all over, and her legs, which was was resting on the computer desk, were carved like an angel.

It soon became obvious that I was going to have to slow down. Not only might I cum immediately, but I also risk a serious embolism of some sort. As the microphone begins to pick up her soft moaning, I fear that I might have no choice in either matter.

Rachel:

Stroke it for me big guy. Stroke your big juicy cock

I am happy to oblige.

Rachel:

How do you like my body?

Not exactly modest, butI realise she's probably trying to provoke some sort of dirty talk. I'll give it ago.

Eric:

It's unbelievable. So so hot.

Rachel:

Really? What would you do with it?

Eric:

Right now I'd like to cum all over it. On your beautiful tits. On your face.

It was a risk, but as I hear a moan of delight through the microphone, I realise it payed off.

Rachel:

Mmm, I'd like that. Would you like to fuck me?

Eric:

God yes.

Rachel:

How do you want it, big guy? How would you have me?

I realise that I should probably leave bizarre fetishes aside at this stage. Go for something normal, but still slightly 'out there'. A little bit kinky.

Eric:

I'd have you bent over that desk. My cock right up your pussy with you bent in front of me.

I see her eyes begin to glaze. I myself am struggling to at least not druel. She's totally going to cum! Her moaning begins to reach a crescendo far more beautiful than any of that classical music shit. As she furiously frigs herself, her tits begin to bounce and jump. I hear moans of 'yes...yes. Eric'. I realise that I'm going to cum too. She seems to beckon for more encouragement, unwilling as she is herself, to lose focus on her building orgasm.

Eric:

I'd pound you until you scream and shout and your toes curl

Her hand is almost a blur, and her other reaches up to fondle her nipple. At the exact same instant, her shouts of 'I'm cumming' and my cock exploding synchronise. Her voice lets rip with screams and moans which a pornstar would be proud of, and her body begins to squirm in unparalleled ecstasy. I see sweat dripping down her tender skin.

And then it's over. She grinds to a halt, breathing deeply with a huge smile on her face. I simply slump, exhausted both mentally and physically. She reaches over to type, and I brace myself for what she is to say.

Rachel:

Gotto go. We should do this again sometime ;P

And then she was gone. I hope to Jesus she lives up to that promise.