Eric Spanks Ch. 01

Story Info
First time spanking adventure under an expert hand.
2.1k words
4.55
59.5k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing in deeply, I reach for the doorbell, knowing, the minute it opens, a new adventure awaits me! I am so excited, knowing that I will be over Daddy's knee tonight! "Daddy" called to me from an ad in a very sexy magazine a few weeks ago. I recall the short ad, dreamily:

Offering Professional Daddy Services....OTK for bad little girls of all ages!
Please submit requests with your applications to
646 Carson Street
Morristown, Pa 19699
Featuring: Eric's firm hands Spanking Punishment for the deserving

Such a simple ad, but one that seemed to call me, tease me, lure me into an area of my life I have often fantasized of. I immediately submitted my application with my requests.

Dear Sir Eric,

Kindly view my application for acceptance under your services! In hopes of fitting your criteria.....I am a newcomer, curious and hungry for a new sexual lifestyle. I find myself in need of a firm hand. As a matter of fact, a spanking over a Man's knee, is something this girl craves, naughty or not! My ONLY request would be for Sir Eric to introduce me slowly. I am a 27 year old female, physically fit, single, and always looking for a new adventure.

Thank You for Your consideration,

Natalia Santangelo

Well, guess what??? Eric's response came quickly, a mere 2 days after my application was submitted!! Eric called to inform me of available dates and times, for scheduling. He also went into brief detail of his services. He was an instrument in introducing naughty girls like myself, into a new, naughty lifestyle....an added spice, shall we say, as he aimed to help enhance sexuality. His sexy, deep, vibrating voice, thrilled me from head to toe! We talked of my sexual fantasies involving spanking and punishment. I told him a few of them, and I believe I heard some interest in his voice as he informed me, that he would be happy to take me on as a new client!

So, here I am, ringing Eric's doorbell. I shiver in anticipation, but the smile on my face is wide. I have dressed as he suggested. I dressed in a short, naughty skirt.....unbuttoned 2 extra buttons on my blouse.....thigh high black nylon stockings and heels....and of course, the sexy black thong, that Eric felt was important. he explained that it is my option to be or not to be barebottomed for his delicious hand, but when undecided, the thong allowed for flesh on flesh contact, while still maintaining a cover for my most private areas.

I almost fainted with desire, when this handsome, sexy man opened the door! With a huge dazzling smile, he said. "Natalia! Welcome!" As he stepped to the side, and held the door....I took my first step into what was to become, a new sexual lifestyle. One of the first things, besides his charm and good looks, I noticed the size of Mr. Sexy's hands.......what a rush! It was at that moment, that I started to gush and drench that little thong!

As Eric guided me into his living room, I laid the envelope with payment for his services, as instructed earlier in our phone conversation, onto his desktop. What a room! Very elegant, yet cozy. A room designed for comfort, and yet very pleasing to the eye. Surprising, the soothing colors, I thought, for a man's tastes.

Eric appeared to be a man in his early forties. His style of clothing, his manner of speaking and the inside of his office/home, told me this was a man of excellent taste and class. This immediately relaxed me further. I was fairly reassured of Eric's professionalism, from our talk on the phone. Now, in his presence, even for the few minutes I have known him, I am comfortable of my safety.......one never knows answering an Ad of this sort.

Eric had a tall cold glass of iced tea waiting for me, as I had told him of my favorite beverage on the phone. I took it gratefully, needing to wet my lips to speak to this drop dead gorgeous man! Sheesh........blushing, can you believe it?, at the thought of exposing my bare bottom to his firm hand.

We had some talk over our drinks....shared a couple of cute stories and jokes, of our lives and what not, when he leaned it to me and said "Natalia, I have a feeling you have been a naughty little girl, and your Daddy must now show you a firm hand" If I hadn't been sitting, I would have crumpled to the floor, as his words turned my knees to jelly!

He moved over to a very comfortable large highbacked chair. As he settled into the soft cushion, he held out his hand to me, to join him. Eric's smile was warm, and his eyes sparkled....as i shyly walked over to stand before him. He looked up, smiled, and then swiftly and easily had me over his knee!

Eric rubbed my shoulders and spoke to me in low, sexy, soothing tones. I could feel my body immediately relax. I think he knew it wasn't time for any surprises....so he described to me, what it looked like and felt like as he raised my short skirt over my hips, exposing my bare bottom. I could hear the approval in his voice.....aaahhhh, the feel of his hands gently massaging my ass cheeks, was incredible!

"Are you ready Natalia?" asked Eric. "Yessss" I breathed. Eric started out with little slaps, always in different spots....each ass cheek, high and low, and even on my thighs. Very erotic, to have this stranger spanking my naughty ass! His spanking grew in it's intensity.....harder slaps, that echoed thru the room. I was writhing in ecstacy and pain on Eric's lap, as he held me down tight with his free arm. One slap after another, sharp and fast....making my drenched pussy, sloppy wet, but screaming for something more, something deep inside me.

Tears of pain, mixed with a lovely feeling of excitement, streamed down my face, as I begged Eric to stop. I was feeling like I could take no more, as it built another feeling inside of me, a stong need to orgasm. He rolled me over to wipe my tears, as I tried to catch my breath. Smiling into my face, I certainly smiled back....he kissed the top of my head, and told me everything was alright, but I indeed, was NOT done with punishment! He was amused by the look of shock on my face. Not to mention, the look of need still in my eyes. How is it that he could see into me so well?

This sexy, incredible man, spoke to me softly, saying that naughty little girls need to take their punishment, smiling with his incredible eyes, as he finished unbuttoning my blouse. Still holding me in his arms, my ass stinging and hot against his lap, he opened my blouse, to reveal my unbound breasts, as he suggested no bra be worn this night. He smiled, and I caught a little hiss of approval, as his eyes devoured my large round tits, and he reached to gently tease my already hard nipples. Eric began to pinch and twist them, sending signals straight to my already soaked, hot cunt. I had no control over my moans of pleasure and squirms on his lap!

Eric helped me to stand before him, and he began a slow, teasing, of ridding me of my skirt, as that dropped to my ankles, he helped me step out of it, and I stood before him, clad only in thong, thigh hi's and my heels. He sat there, looking me up and down, pleased that I had followed his instructions. I shivered, but not from cold, it was his approving sexy stare of my entire body! Here I stood, standing half naked before this man I hardly knew, with my entire pussy throbbing and gushing with desire! How very exciting to stand like this before a clothed man!

Eric pulled my thong aside, all the while looking into my eyes, and slid his fingers, expertly across my hungry clit. The most incredible thing happened! I had the orgasm of my life, within seconds! I came hard, as he supported my weakened body, racked with wave after wave of hot hard cumming! He managed to keep me upright thru this explosion, withdrew his wet hand full of my pussy juice and cum, and asked if I was ready to continue!

Omg! Am I ready to continue??!! I had noodle legs, due to all of this excitement and need! Yes yes!! I wanted nothing more than to continue!

This time, as he laid me back across his lap, he positioned my legs open wide! I was squirming on his lap, feeling my juices running out past the thong and on to my inner thighs......surely, he had a view of this. I felt his cock to be hard, as well, this time across his lap. Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!! That fast, he began spanking me hard with the hand wet of my juices! These hard spanks had me grinding and half humping Eric's lap, leaking my cunt juices all over his pants! He pulled the thong over, exposing that juicy pussy, and included my cunt in this delicious hand spanking as well.....all the while telling me how beautiful my ass looked, red and hot....and how pink and puffy my pussy lips were! I was crazy with desire!

Eric reached behind us, and then I felt a cool, smooth paddle rubbing in circles on each cheek.....I liked the feeling, but still tensed up. Eric, this patient man, continued to rub, and speak softly to his naughty girl, until I was again limp and relaxed in the heat of his lap. The paddle was swift and hard.......5 excruciating spanks to each ass cheek, each thigh! I was grinding my wet cunt madly on his lap, and then he did the most wonderful thing.......Eric opened my cheeks, played in my hot wet slit, and slipped his thumb easily into my ass! His other fingers ran along my cunt, slipping in and out and up to my clit, all the while spanking me with his free hand. I saw the explosion in my head, as I came hard, bucking against his hands, and my cum running freely down my legs, onto his hand, and all over his beautiful lap!

As my orgasmic quaking was subsiding....this incredibly sexy man started soothing my ass with a lovely cool cream, his voice gently asking if I was ok.....I had a saddness come over me with the realization that this session was over. God, I wanted more! I wanted his hard cock inside me.....I wanted to fuck him so very much! Did he not want me??? I NEEDED his hard cock slam fucking my hot cunt!!! It's crazy, I told myself, this is what I paid for, and he delivered services expertly! So why do i feel tears welling in my eyes of frustration, and a pussy throbbing for so much more? Eric continued to dress me, as he was soon to send me on my way.

Once fully dressed, his smiling eyes looked into mine, my eyes smiled back and then traveled down, I noticed how wet his pants were with my cum. Surely, that huge bulge in his pants was telling me he wanted to fuck me just as much? Eric asked me if it was everything I thought it would be...as I smilingly replied that it was......my mind was screaming, "No! I want to feel your hard cock in me, fucking me senseless!" And wondered if this is how all his clients felt after, and did he get hard every time?? Does he really have this kind of control?? Doesn't he want more??!!

Eric walked over to his desk, and came walking back towards me, with my payment in his hand. This sexy incredible man surely must have read my mind, as he said to me, "I do not make love to my clients, don't be a client Natalia" as he slipped the envelope into my hands, he pulled me into a deep kiss, his wonderful mouth devouring mine for what seemed like delicious eternity!

Still he walked me to the door.......kissed me again, hard and wanting! Then with a twinkle in his devilish eye, slapped me on my sore bottom...sending on my way! I looked back at him longingly, as i walked to my car, in time for him to say.......pack up some personal things for several days, clothing is an option......I'll send a car for you in 2 hrs! He smiled broadly......and I knew, my adventure had only just begun.............

To be continued......