Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, didn't work, did it?" Amanda looked to see a figure hovering over her.

"Summer?"

"Fell right into it, didn't ya Amanda, hahaha"

"What?" She was so confused.

"Oh, Amanda, so foolish. I gave you the direction to go woo your darling boyfriend, only to find the great Erica had gotten to him first."

"You-you helped her??"

"Yep! From the start. See with everything you told me about Erica and intruding in your relationship, I just had to join in. You getting off on the idea of them together and making love was too rich to sit by and just hear about. Thus on the night of that party I approached Erica with what you told me and she loved it. Then she clued me in on a quite elaborate plan to steal John right from under you. I suggested we hit you where you loved it: the bottle. So we got you drunk and opened up your taste for wine." Amanda's mind shot back to all the glasses she had by herself since that night. She even thought of Summer's house before coming here. Summer continued. "When we did that, you let your guard down. You were a mess and John knew it."

Her speech continued. "Then while you slipped away from John, Erica slipped in and took advantage. Such a brilliant mind that gal. Passing herself off as a lesbian, egging you on but never taking shots at you in front of John, making herself the victim of your abuse. It's so funny that you came to me though. I fed you to her this whole time. You thought I was your confidant, but in reality I was confiding in HER behind your back. Erica just got a kick of when you told me that you picture them together. Did you know that makes you a cuckold Amanda? Say it with me. Cuckold."

Amanda's eyes widened at the thought. She never thought of it that way but it was true. But she still couldn't figure out Summer's involvement in this. "Why?"

"Why? I told you why on that night out. You're weak Amanda. Motherhood made you soft. I was out to prove it too. It's just so funny when I told you that maybe Erica's intentions were fine, you just passively agreed. And when I told you that it was best not to barge into Erica's room while he was in there with her. What the fuck was that? You should've fought for him right there! If he saw your passion he'd forget about her! Where the fuck was the fire? You'd been right this whole time yet you allowed one moment of doubt? That's weak. I just had to show you up." She paused to let it sink in. In that time they clearly heard the banging from inside of the room.

"Erica did run one into one roadblock though. She could've had John that night in her room. But things misfired and he resisted her. But see, Amanda, Erica's one smart lady. She turned a bad situation to her favour. She played the sorrow card and John ate it right up. And perhaps it was for the best, because we got to exploit you and expose you for the pathetic human being you are."

She knelt down to her level and looked her over. She grabbed her chin. "And this, Amanda, is the coup de grace. Your boyfriend fucking Erica's brains out and you're here crying your fucking eyes out! And not only that! You're fucking yourself to their fucking! Hahahaha, that's rich!!"

Erica walked out glimmering in sweat, a big smile on her face. Amanda admired her naked form. So athletic, the body of a goddess. "Told her everything?"

"Almost. Saved today for you."

"Hehe, thanks. See Amanda. I WIN." Those words cut into her. "But I do have to give you credit, you were on to me from the start. But of course, I, or WE, were careful to not let those suspicions turn into anything."

"See, after John so unceremoniously booted you from your own house, he couldn't believe your behaviour. He said he didn't know you anymore. And that's where I came to his rescue. He was reluctant at first, but there was no resisting my kisses. He longed for my touch. My fingers, my lips on his body. We made out passionately like old times. Our tongues touching, his hand up me shirt, feeling my boobs. Something he never had with you. Then, when I got the call from Summer, we moved into the bedroom!"

Her words had fangs. They sucked all the life out of her. Amanda felt so defeated, so small. Summer and Erica might as well have been ten feet tall. They were squishing her like a bug. The thoughts having lost it all came flooding in.

"Now you may be so inclined as to move far, far away while me and John start our new lives together, but I've thought it over, and I want you to stay."

Amanda gulped and uttered a weak, "Why?"

"Because I want you to be reminded of me and John every day. I want you to feel what you feel right now every day. John will still be a father to your kids and to your parents you two will still be a couple, but as a lover he is all mine. And you will watch us get it on, longing for him again. That might not actually be a bad thing for you seeing as how much you and your pussy loooove us! Hahahaha!!"

Summer chimed in. "Ahem?"

"Oh yeah, and you become Summer's and my slave. You will do all the housework in this house and even Summer's should she will it. Now how 'bout we get in there eh?"

Summer picked her up and followed Erica into the bedroom. Held by the shoulders, Amanda paced herself slowly. She felt like she was taking the walk to her own execution. At the side of the bed she looked down at John who was lying comfortably with his cock fully erect. Then Erica slid on top of him facing up. Amanda looked into his eyes to see if there was even a hint of guilt or remorse. She found none. That cemented her heartbreak. She felt Summer's hand between her legs and her breath on her neck. "Look at him. He doesn't care about you. Fucking his old flame. You're a pathetic after thought. Not even two kids could keep him with you. Moms are so overrated!"

She watched as their bodies converged. Their sexual energies came together to produce something so powerful. They looked so natural together. His hands were so mechanical in rubbing her body and clutching at her tits. She got hard at the idea. Summer turned her around and pushed her down to her knees. She slipped off her skirt and panties. "Now, eat me out, MOM!!!"

As she licked her former friend's cunt, Amanda came to terms with everything. She was condemned to watch the man she loved fuck another woman. Not just any woman either. It was Erica.

Her cuckold fantasies were now a reality. And it was Erica's doing.

*

Note: Thank you, A, for the inspiration. You have such a sexy mind. For everyone else, do rate, comment, and email. I feed on and respond to each piece of feedback.