Erica Admits Her Fantasy

Story Info
A wife admits she shares her husbands fantasy then fulfills.
4.2k words
4.14
247.5k
169
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica drove home from work trying to unwind from a long week before walking into her house to begin cooking dinner, caring for her kids, taking care of her household chores, and what ever else the night might bring.

She took a deep breath before opening her door and walking inside. To her own disbelief her house looked to be cleaned and dinner was on the table set for two. Her husband Mike stood in the kitchen smiling at her. "Where are the kids and what is going on right now?" she said half sarcastically and half confused.

"They are with my mom and will be staying with her allll night. It's just the two of us tonight" he said with a mischievous excitement in his voice.

After a much needed relaxing dinner Mike and Erica began their night alone with a couple glasses of wine and both started to become tipsy. They talked and laughed like they once did early in their marriage before Erica resorted to the shower.

To Mikes enjoyment Erica exited the shower wearing the pink lingerie he bought for her months ago and she had yet to wear.

"Wow" Mike exclaimed with excitement as he handed her another full glass of wine.

He couldn't help staring at her full breast and plump ass as she walked past him to the couch. In her bare feet she only stood 5'2 but had all the assets to turn any man on. Her pink attire against her pale skin, lightly freckled face, and brown puppy dog eyes were almost too much for him to handle.

"So, do you like it?" she asked as she sat on the couch placing her feet under one side of her ass.

"You look amazing" he replied.

"Well, do you have any other surprises for me tonight?" Erica asked before sipping her wine.

"I stopped and picked up a 'good' movie for us to watch" he said hoping she didn't reject the idea.

She didn't necessarily like adult movies but agreed since she knew it would be a huge turn on for her husband and appreciated all his efforts. The first two scenes were somewhat routine porno scenes with a male and female in unlikely situations.

"Does this really turn you on?" she asked as she waited for the next scene to begin.

The third and final scene began with a husband and wife talking at the camera as if they were being interviewed. The wife began to explain her husbands fantasy of watching her have sex with another man. More specifically a black man.

As the scene played out the husband sat in a chair as two naked black men entered the room, their heavy ebony cocks swinging before them. They instantly began groping her big tits and ass each placing one of her hands on their cocks and she began stoking them both simultaneously. "Oh Honey, look how big their cocks are. I guess its true what they say about black guys" she said to her husband before dropping to her knees becoming eye level with the ebony monsters.

Looking directly into her husbands eyes lightly moaning she let her open mouth slide over the first cock then the second many times never breaking her eye contact. Her husbands hand rubbing his jean covered erection the whole time.

Erica was watching intently and began shifting in her seat not wanting to admit to herself this was turning her on. "she's doing this right in front of her husband. Do you think people really do stuff like this" she asked naively.

"Of course they do" Mike answered noticing his wife's legs opening and closing as it became harder for her to hide her excitement.

Erica watched on as the black bulls took turns with the married white woman's pussy and mouth. Throughout the scene the men taunted the white husband telling him how good she was and making her say how much she loved their big black cocks.

Before long the words and images became a blur to Erica and she found her fingers between her spread legs bringing herself to orgasm. After her orgasm subsided she realized what just happened and found her husband staring at her in disbelief.

Mike grabbed his wife's hand leading her to their bed where he quickly stripped. He lied naked on his back as he watched his now naked wife crawl between his legs letting her soft tong slide the length of his cock numerous times.

"Did that turn you on?" she asked before letting her mouth slide down his raging erection with a low moan.

"What part?" he asked looking down and noticing she was looking directly at him with his cock in her mouth.

"The movie of the white wife getting fucked by the two black guys" her words feeling as though they pierced through him. She stroked him and kept his erection against her lips as she spoke.

"A lot! Especially when you got yourself off" he said as he approached his own orgasm.

"I have my ass up in the air right now. Would it turn you on if there was a big black guy fucking your wife's pussy right now? Do you want to share my pussy baby?" she asked sounding so sexy while stroking him.

It all became too much as Mike grunted out "YES! Give him that white pussy!" as he sprayed his cum all over his stomach.

Erica fell to her back leaving her legs spread wide. Mike climbed between them and began vigorously eating her pussy until she announced she was cumming and shook and moaned in her second orgasm of the night.

In the days that followed it was back to the normal routine of life. The thoughts of that night consumed Mikes thoughts and unless his wife did a great job of hiding it she seemed to not think about it again.

Erica put the kids to bed and sat in the living room sipping her wine as she listened to her husband talk to his boss on the phone before he announced to her he was being called out to work for a couple hours. Shortly after he was gone she checked to make sure the kids were asleep and retreated to her own bed.

She found her box of toys and sorted through her variety of vibrators pulling her largest life-like vibrator from the bottom of the box.

She held the base of the dildo with both hands on the bed making it stand straight into the air. She opened her mouth and let it slide to the back of her throat. It became covered with her saliva as she sucked as much of it in as she could. Her bald pussy was in the air and becoming wet as she imagined her dildo was the huge cock of a black lover.

She lied on the bed letting the images from the movie nights before play in her head as she began rubbing the bulbous head against her opening not bothering to turn it on. As the girth of the large dildo began entering into her tight pussy she began moaning harder and louder with each push inside of her. To her own amazement she was able to consume the full length and held still to let her small pussy adjust to the full feeling she received.

As she began vigorously fucking her own pussy she heard herself begin talking like the white slut in the movie. "Oh God, Fuck that pussy! Fuck that married white pussy! Ohhhh give me all your Big Black Cock! Oh God Oh God your cock feels so good inside me!"

She continued for several minutes until the full feeling in her pussy and her imagining it was a huge black cock made her erupt in an intense orgasm leaving herself spent and not knowing how to feel about her activity. She got herself dressed and placed her box of toys back under the bed before drifting off to sleep.

Over the next several months it became routine for Mike and Erica to watch interracial porn and role play in this manner. She always waited for just the right moment before saying naughty things to her husband about black men fucking her to make him explode.

This fantasy was Mikes idea but even he couldn't believe his wife has taken it this far. " You really get turned on acting like you are getting fucked by a black guy, don't you?" he asked while lying in bed.

"I do." she simply answered. "Do you think we will ever do it for real?" she asked shocking her husband.

"Would you really want to? I thought it was just a fantasy for us" he answered slightly stuttering.

"It really turns me on and all this fantasizing really makes me curious." she said rubbing her hand along his thigh.

"What are you curious about?" he asked feeling himself becoming erect.

"Mostly the size and what it would feel like but I think about them using me like I'm a slut too" she answered now rubbing his erection with the palm of her hand.

"Them!?" he quickly answered back.

"Ya, them. If we are going to do it we might as well do it right. If there were two I could always be sucking one and getting fucked at the same time." she said as her voice was becoming sexier. She tugged at his underwear exposing his erection.

She straddled her husband and let him slide inside of her sopping pussy. She slowly rose to the tip the sank back till her thick ass cheeks rested on his balls. She leaned forward resting her chest against his with her lips to his ear she spoke softly "Do you think they will like your wife's pussy? Do you feel how wet your wife gets just thinking about black cock?"

Mike simply moaned while grabbing her beautiful ass filling both of his hands. He loved the feeling of her wet pussy slowly riding him as she continued her verbal taunts.

She began moaning with her lips still pressed against his ear. Breathlessly "I want to feel them big cocks inside me. I want them to use me like a slut! Can you handle seeing your wife's mouth and pussy stuffed with black cock?" she asked as they both began cumming together before drifting off to sleep.

The next night after Mike showered he returned to the living room to find his wife looking intently at her laptop computer. " I think I found the perfect guys!" she stated with pure excitement in her voice.

Mike walked to her and found pictures of two black guys with enourmous ebony cocks on the screen. It was an apparent site dedicated to white woman and couples that were looking to have sex with hung black men.

"They are fucking huge!" Mike exclaimed.

"I know! They are based in Vegas and we will be there next month so i figured what better time. I'm going to email them and see how this works" she said with obvious excitement in her tone.

Her husband was turned on by her willingness but was also somewhat frightened by the reality. After exchanging many emails and an apparent telephone conversation that Mike was not apart of Erica explained it was all set up for their second night in Vegas.

The weeks leading up to their trip Mike tried to talk about the night his wife had planned but she refused to speak about it. They didn't make love for the entire month before heading off on their flight.

After they landed the first day was spent with the hustle of checking in to their hotel, unpacking, and site seeing. After a great dinner they headed down to the casino until they were spent and headed off to bed in their luxurious room with a beautiful view of Las Vegas.

Waking early Erica put on her bikini and headed to the pool to work on her tan. Her husband found her after waking and making his way to her chair with two drinks. Looking through her oversized sunglasses she sipped her drink and asked him "are you ready for tonight Honey?"

"Does it matter if I'm ready? You seem to be determined even without my blessing."

"That's true." she said with a mischievous smile sipping at her drink once again.

After the day spent sitting in the sun drinking she headed back to the room to shower. She slowly shaved her legs and bikini area bald letting her mind wonder to the night that lied ahead. Her fingers gently caressed her soft pussy.

Mike sat nervously as his wife exited the bathroom. His eyes opened wide as she came into view wearing only white thigh highs, a short pleaded skirt, and no top letting her full breast be on display. As she walked across the room to fill her glass he realized how short her skirt was as her full ass stuck out of the bottom.

There was a knock on the door and Mike felt as though he couldn't move from his seat on the far side of the room. She placed her glass on the nearby table and opened the door.

Two black men who looked much bigger than the pictures Mike saw barged in as if they owned the room and anything in it. Before the door was even fully closed Erica had two sets of hand groping her big tits and ass as they both sucked her nipples into their mouths.

She was bent over the couch with her back facing her husband making her already short skirt ride up even more. One of the black men roughly removed her small panties throwing them on Mikes lap. "She won't be needing these tonight!" he said with a disrespectful arrogance.

They both mulled at her thick ass and bare pussy making her lips part with soft moans. She willingly spread her legs to let each of their fingers enter her tight pussy. "This pussy is tight as fuck!" the first said.

"Pretty as hell too!" said his counterpart.

"It wont be so fucking pretty when we're done with this mother fucker!" he answered as both men looked in Mikes direction with dark eyes and chuckled.

They removed her skirt leaving her naked except for her white thigh highs. A large black hand grabbed the back of her hair and led her to her husband where she was pushed to her knees at his feet. Both men stripped their shirts exposing their incredible physiques with rippling muscles. Then removed their pants letting two huge ebony cocks spring into view to either side of Erica's pretty face.

The hand on the back of her head returned pulling her hair so her head tilted back and she was looking up at him. "You gonna show your husband what a good little cock sucker you are?" his tone being more demanding than questioning.

"Yes" she replied seemingly concerned about the aggressiveness he displayed.

Without hesitation he guided her mouth to his semi erect hanging cock as she willingly opened her mouth letting the huge head slide across her tongue. She struggled to accommodate the girth but loved the way his huge black cock felt inside her mouth, much different than her husbands.

As he pulled his cock from her she chased it with an open mouth. He smiled down at her as she returned his look with a look of desperation. "I dont wanna be greedy. Give my boy some of that shit!"

She pivoted on her knees to face the second nameless black cock. He stood towering over her with his hands on his hips. She noticed as her mouth slid down his cock his head was more narrow than the first but his shaft was every bit as big.

She felt herself becoming incredibly wet as the sounds of her sucking, licking, and slurping on his cock filled the room. She felt hands rubbing her ass and pussy from behind before he slapped her ass making her moan with the others cock against her puckered lips.

She turned and grabbed the second black cock with both hands like a ball bat. Her pale hands looked so dainty as she lifted his cock to lick the underside she noticed his hanging balls were the size of two black golf balls. As her tongue reached the bulbous head she looked at her husband leaving the big cock pressed to her cheek. "Does this turn you on? She asked moaning before sliding her mouth deep onto the fat ebony cock.

Rubbing his hard on through his pants Mike replied "More than you know!"

"Stand up. I want that pussy!" he said looking down at her.

She obeyed as she came to her feet bending over her husband placing a hand on each arm of his chair. Her thick white ass on display for both her lovers to enjoy. With her face inches from her husbands she leaned forward and they began exchanging long passionate kisses as she could feel her first black lover approach her from behind.

"Your wife's about to get fucked. He's rubbing his big black cock on my pussy." her taunting words making Mikes heart beat through his chest.

Her glazed brown eyes looking into her husbands "he's pushing it ooooooo" she cried out as he fed her half his cock in mid sentence. She closed her eyes tight. Her tight pussy was like a vice around his fat cock. She could feel each vein as he pushed slow and deep into her wet hole. His cock gave her a feeling she has never experienced.

As he began fucking her white pussy with long strokes she fell into her husband. Each time he re-entered her she could feel his big balls against her clit.

Mike sat and listened to his wifes loud moans as she was obviously enjoying the feeling this oversized cock was giving her. She seemed to be having trouble catching her breath and began shaking and yelling incoherently as she began cumming. Mike couldn't help but to think he has never heard his wife like this before and she certainly never came this easy for him.

The black bull pulled his cock from her pussy making her whine from the empty feeling she was left with. "look at what your wife did to my cock! That's what these big nigga dicks do to these white girls!" he said to Mike. Mike could plainly see his wife's cream on the dark ebony rod.

She leaned in and kissed her husband sucking his bottom lip into her mouth before retreating to the bed for her next cock.

With her back to her husband she straddled the large back man lying beneath her. She reached between her legs to line up his hard black cock to her opening. As she slid down his cock Mike had a great view of her tiny pussy being stretched. The sounds of her pleasure filled the room once again.

She slowly rose to the tip and slid back down many times knowing her husband would enjoy seeing this black cock violate his wife's pussy. After several minutes the second black man stood on the bed stroking his cock until Erica sat up and began sucking him, her pussy still impaled with black cock.

With the full length of his cock in her pussy she began bucking feverishly moaning loud around the black cock in her mouth. She began sucking faster and harder with each passing moment. He would occasionally pull his cock from her mouth to rub it on her lips and face making them glisten with her own saliva.

Her sucking sounds were easily heard by Mike but were not comparable to the constant moans and squeals that displayed the pleasure she was receiving.

"Do you suck your husbands dick nasty like this?" he asked taunting her and Mike.

"No." she answered in a long drawn out moan. "I'm cumming!!" she screamed out. She again began to shake as her eyes rolled back and she seemed to lose all control. She bucked harder and faster with her ass clenched by two large black hands.

As her orgasm subsided she fell to the bed with a smile of pleasure on her face. Her black lover rolled with her not letting his cock slip from her pussy. He rolled her to her back and instantly began fucking her spread pussy.

"Oh god yes! Fuck my married white pussy! Give me all that black cock!" She repeated these phrases many times as he slammed into her.His balls slapped against her phat ass with each thrust adding to her pleasure.

She threw her head back as she shamelessly screamed from the pleasure she was receiving from his oversized ebony cock. Her hands fell to the bed and gripped the sheets tight as she felt her third orgasm rapidly approaching. With each pounding thrust into her pussy she felt as though she would pass out beneath him.

He pulled his large cock for her sopping pussy "no no no please put it back in! Pleeeeeas! She pleaded. Her eyes were glazed over with desperation as she lifted her hips toward his cock. She pulled at his muscular upper arms As she begged for his big cock. "please I'll do anything just give me your big dick!" her words were breathless.

As he stood from the bed she felt herself being rolled to her stomach by the other man. She instinctively rose to her knees placing her juicy white ass in the air so her pussy could be taken again.

She felt him climb on the bed behind her and begin rubbing his bulbous cock head on her sensitive pussy. She desperately pushed back on it letting it fill her with one swift stroke. Her mouth opened wide as a long prolonged moan echoed through the room. Her moan was suddenly muffled by the second cock that pushed into her open mouth.

12