Erica Becomes a Black Cock Slut

Story Info
Faithful wife learns to love black cock the hard way.
9.2k words
4.43
228.8k
228
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,317 Followers

For my new friend James may he find what it is truly like to become a black cock cuckold.

If you don't like interracial porn or stories about unfaithful wives then Fuck off and don't bother complaining!

I never dreamed I would be able to write about the fulfilment of a fantasy of mine. For years I, that is James, have secretly wanted my wife to have sex with another man. Erica my wife is 36 years old. She has an attractive figure with firm stiff breasts, with large nipples that she loves having sucked and tweaked. She has always been able to keep herself in good shape, as when I met her she was a cheerleader in school and college, she still visits the gym most days.

Although she now works as a waitress it's more to keep her busy than anything else, as I have an excellent income and she doesn't need to work. We had married young so she had only been to bed with me, although she is quite sexually adventurous, nothing too kinky you know, but she really enjoys sex.

Therein lies my problem, having had a vasectomy after three kids from two previous marriages I was having trouble getting it up as you might say. Not only that even when I was up the meagre five inches always seemed less than what my darling faithful wife would have liked. Not that she ever said anything but at times I felt she wasn't getting what a woman needed from lovemaking. As I had had the snip it was never necessary for Erica to take birth control pills or for us to use safe sex practices, which makes what I have to tell even more exciting.

She really enjoys gives me head when we make out but she is definitely a spitter, not at all into swallowing. Anyway for some time now I have fanaticized about her being with another man. I don't know why or what made me start to think of it but I got more and more aroused every time I thought about it, I just kept hoping that someday it would become more than a fantasy of mine. Although truth be known, I didn't think there was ever much chance.

Anyhow after trying a few times to get Erica turned on to the idea of being taken and ravished by another man , and being told in no uncertain terms it would never happen, and if I didn't stop suggesting it I'd be out on my ear, I had given up. So you can imagine how elated, despite the initial shock, I was when it actually came true, and the consequences of her infidelity became obvious. Erica had organised a long weekend off and we had decided on going away to some nice hotel, so to surprise her for a change I had booked a romantic old style hotel and laid on a theatre trip.

However at the last minute something came up at work and I was unable to go. Erica was not in the least happy about it and decided she was going with or without me. Now like most couples we have our ups and downs but boy was she mad when she left to go to the supposed fun weekend we had planned. In fact she was so mad she barely spoke as I drove her to the airport to get the plane on my road to work. She got out of the car took her bag and I never even got a cheerio or a kiss goodbye.

I decided I would make it up to her on her return and when she did come back we had a lovely meal at a very expensive restaurant, I of course bought her a huge bouquet of flowers and gave them to her as she came through the waiting area and a huge kiss to tell her I missed her. I even took her to a jeweller in town and bought a hugely expensive eternity ring for her she seemed to have forgiven me and I breathed a sigh of relief.

Erica for her part was like a new woman, yet seemed at times a bit far off with me and I couldn't quite put my finger on it. This went on for a couple of months and I happened to bump into her doctor one day and he said "Congratulations James, how's your wife doing..Tell her I'll see her next week for her eight week check!"

Well I was lost, what was going on had he got me mixed up with someone else, I couldn't put the two and two together until I arrived home and told my wife what had happened. She looked at me her face dropped and she burst into tears. "What's wrong love?" I asked, still not putting the pieces together.

Erica sat down her body was being wracked by sobs and loud crying as she looked up at me and said "I'm pregnant!"

I laughed and said something stupid like "Your kidding right!" quickly followed by "How's that possible?"..."I mean I've had the snip!" as at last all the lights came on! I realised it wasn't mine, my faithful wife, my sweetheart, the love of my life had had an affair! When?, who with? How's it possible all ran through my head as realisation hit me. I sat looking at her in amazement. My anger welled up and was immediately replaced by a semi state of arousal, I wanted to know who and how and why all in one thought.

"When? How? Who with?" I blurted out.

Erica was still sobbing and crying "I love you James! I'm sorry I'm so sorry I never meant it to happen please James I love you!" she crawled over to me as I lay slumped in the chair. The realisation hitting me that my wife had allowed another man to have her had winded me somewhat. At the same time I wanted all the details as my sexual fantasy floated before me and I realised I hadn't been there to see her with this other man. Not only that she had got herself pregnant by him.

"Tell me everything! I want to know every little detail or I'll throw you out now you slut!" I half heartedly shouted. I had no intention of doing so but even I wasn't prepared for Erica's story but this is eventually what she told me...

*******************************************************

She had dressed for her night out. She wore tight knee length black skirt, and a flouncy frilly, red top. Underneath she wore a sexy half cut bra and her panties were both red and laced in black to finish off she had a pair of sexy sleek high heel shoes. She said she ate dinner at a cosy expensive restaurant charging it to my account, and then headed to the theatre. "I was still mad at you for not being there!" she said looking up at me with tear stained cheeks and bloodshot eyes.

Upon the show evening ending, she had gone for a quiet drink at a bar close to the hotel, so she could dance the rest of the night away. (I should say here that Erica hates blacks with a vengeance, she was born in south Carolina and just has a true dislike for them), there were a few blacks drinking in the place when she went in and Erica said she screwed her face up and mutter to herself. She ordered a large red wine for herself and sat down, she was soon enjoying the music and the red wine she was drinking became several glasses over the spell of the evening.

As Erica is a smoker she said she had went outside to smoke, she found her lighter wouldn't work and the only person outside was a big black guy, she swore when she couldn't get her lighter to work and the black guy held his out and offered her it to light hers. She had accepted and soon found herself chatting to him despite her dislike for blacks he had got her giggling like a school girl with his chat. She said she supposed the drink, cold air and her relaxed mood had something to do with it. He had finished his smoke and returned inside and made his way back inside to the bar.

Erica's face was by now bright red, as she continued as she told me he had offered to take her outside and fuck her brains out, she said she had found his advances very rude if not somewhat exciting. Even her hatred hadn't stopped her feeling a little aroused, "but if you had been there none of this would have happened!" she suddenly snapped at me between sobs.

She then took a big breath of air and continued to tell me of what had happened. I had been back in the room for about ten minutes , when I heard voices in the corridor, A knock at the hotel room door When I opened it, it was the black guy I had been chatting to. I had asked if I could help him and he said "you left your jacket so I followed you to give it back". I thanked him and before I knew it, I invited him in for a drink as way of thanking him despite the fact he made my skin crawl.

I by now realised what had happened not only had she been fucked by another man but it had been a black guy, my tiny cock quickly became quite excited, twitching, at the prospect of hearing about how my sweet, beautiful wife had surrendered her body to this black man. I had been hoping for this to happen with some white stud, but now, I was doubly excited about some black stud working my wife's breasts and pussy.

Little did I know, what was about to have happen over the period of several hours in that hotel room.

My cock was by now rock hard just listening, as she continued telling me how he pulled her nearer to him and put his arms around her waist.

It is one thing to imagine your wife fucking another man but for it to be a big cocked stud, at least I was hoping he had a big cock, for me that was all it had been, until this moment, my imagination. So the mere thought of my wife actually in the arms of this black man was incredible. I could not believe my ears.

She continued as I began to slowly massage my swollen knob through my trousers.

He began to slide his hands over my body, going from my waist and hips to my big assed butt. His large black hands, gently pulling me, closer to him, grinding his groin into mine. I did not resist his move. I was turned on by the prospect that I was about to let a black man do things to me, that I had only imagined till now. His hands were kneading my firm large butt and hips. I began to grind my pussy against his leg and hump myself towards his prominently bulged crotch.

I told him that I was married but he seemed to thrive on that knowledge telling me he was going to make me his black cock loving bitch, and that my husband's cock would never again satisfy me.

Our kissing was both deep and passionate. He wasted no time taking his lips to my neck and kissing the soft white skin as his hands worked on my big assed hips. He kissed his way around and down my neck before moving slowly up to my mouth and lips again. I remember I moaned slightly as his lips touched mine but again, I offered no resistance to his kiss. In fact soon after our lips met I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to fill my mouth. As our tongues danced he manoeuvred me back to the edge of the sofa and sat me down. Once again the kissing became more passionate with grunts and moans coming from both of us. He slid his hands down to my breasts and massaged them roughly without the slightest resistance from me, in fact as his hands touched my breasts I pushed my chest out and moaned. He wasted no time in getting my flouncy top unbuttoned as he kept my mouth engaged. He then quickly unclasped my bra, exposing my highly aroused breasts to him, he then quickly moved his kisses down my neck to my breasts!

I was already rubbing my tiny rock hard cock, openly in front of my wife as she relayed her tale of infidelity to me. "Go on go on!" I croaked as she began to rub my tiny balls for me.

"You actually enjoy that I was unfaithful don't you! You pervert!" she gloated, squeezing my balls making me gasp.

"Well baby!" Soon his mouth enveloped my right nipple and I had moaned rather loudly as his mouth encircled my nipple while his hand massaged my left breast. It was incredible to see the contrast his dark face and mouth devouring my white breasts. I had lost all inhibitions about my marriage vows and my hatred for blacks by this stage I just wanted him to fuck me, to fuck your slut of a wife until I begged for mercy.

I moaned and thrust my chest out as he pulled me close to him at the same time I was by now leaning back on the sofa. He moved his mouth between my breasts, licking sucking and kissing as he gave me so much pleasure, but I knew he obviously wanted more as it was not long till he was moving his hands down my body towards my legs.

I knew immediately that He wanted to get some of my pussy! And that I was not resisting his advances, at the time I didn't know if I was in control of myself or not. All I wanted was to have my pussy fucked and he was the one going to be doing it.

He soon had his hands moving up from my knees to my inner thighs. I spread my legs allowing him full access to my pussy. When his fingers first entered me, I breathed in deeply and moaned, thrusting my hips out like a cheap slut, to meet his fingers and my head moved back into the sofa.

"Oh my god bitch you are so fucking wet!" he cried out

His hand moved quickly, finger fucking me. It was truly an indescribable and delightful feeling, having this black guys thick fingers stuffed inside your wife's pussy! Filling me like you had never been able to do to me, with fingers or cock. His mouth was still working on my tits as his large black hand fingered my dripping wet hole!

I moaned all the more as he inserted another finger into my now eager to be full cunt! ( I noticed her change of use from pussy to her cunt now. Something she never referred to with me) as he worked my cunt with his hands he removed his mouth from my tits and then proceeded to undress me completely. First he removed my top and bra, then he went back to kissing my breasts never letting up on his fingering of my pussy. I was lost in a world of ecstasy; I moaned and moved my body in rhythm to his.

He found my clit and expertly worked it with his finger and thumb. I again, moaned louder and more heavily as I started panting, I knew then that he was so close to making me come! His black fingers furiously worked in and out of my pussy, but this stud knew what he was doing, he took me right to the point of orgasm then stopped. I moaned so loudly in disappointment almost crying out with frustration ;

"Oh god you black bastard.... no don't stop now... fuck me I'm so close"

He left me there all hot and bothered, wanting more as he pulled his fingers from my wet cunt, I could see my own juices glisten in the room lights as he withdrew them. Instead the black stud stood up and was soon removing my skirt and panties revealing my dripping wet, cunt.

He then quickly stripped down to his boxers, which were extremely well tented at the front, let me tell you! It was only a brief moment before I was completely naked before him. Just as I managed to catch my breath his hands were back at work on my cunt, which was absolutely sopping wet!

I looked such a slut, laid there with those black fingers sliding in and out of my cunt. He again took me almost to the point of Cumming and stopped, taunting me.

"You really want to cum bitch don't you, I know you do Oh! I know you do!"

"You want this big nasty nigga to make your tight white cunt cum don't you!"

After a couple more times of him doing this I was practically begging to come. Finally, I could stand it no more screaming loudly at him "I want to cum ,please let me cum!... I want to fucking cuuuummmm!"

He then got up from the sofa and stood before me as he slid his boxer shorts down, revealing an absolutely magnificent cock! It was long, thick, covered in thick almost grotesque veins and black as coal as well as being rock-solid hard! I am certain it was no less than ten inches!

I remember thinking I always knew my five inches were pathetic but this was just one mother fucker of a cock!

I was way beyond the point of return baby, so desperate was I too cum. He moved between my legs and just stood there waiting me to invite him to deal the final humiliation of breaking my wedding vows, and with a black man. His hands still worked my pussy as my breathing once again deepened. I could feel my chest rise and fall quickly as the impending orgasm approached and then he stopped yet again, knowing full well I was on the very verge of an orgasm. He spoke again, this time almost roughly

"All you got to do is ask for it bitch, I'll give you exactly what you're wanting!"

I was all his from that moment on darling, I'm sorry I just surrendered to him immediately, giving myself completely to him, panting like a bitch in heat,

"Oh God fuck me, please fuck me!...fuck my white slutty cunt you black bastard!"

Then his long dark, black shaft poised at the opening of my cunt thrust forward, the massive black cock spread my cunt open! I was in ecstasy as this happened. His big black hands held me open by the ankles, spreading my legs as he slowly slid that thick black shaft into my pussy. I moaned, groaned, sighed and panted as he entered me, stretching me, filling me to places I had never before felt a cock penetrate too. His big black cock was by now touching previously untouched territory of my pussy. I was stretched by his girth more than I ever had been! And it showed as I moaned over and over, the pain both sore yet pleasurable

"Oh oh, oh my god! Oh fuck, fuck" ...."Oh my fucking god!"

Before long he had sunk every last inch of his ebony cock into my eager cunt. He would pause briefly before withdrawing the black shaft he had inserted into me! His cock glistened with my moistness. He would then withdraw his cock, till I could see the mushroom crown of that black cock almost come completely out of me briefly, and then he would thrust it back into me. I groaned loudly and let out a low growl of satisfaction as I began to simultaneously thrust my hips forward to meet his cock. He soon picked up the pace fucking your wife hard and fast.

His balls slapped against my fat ass, as our thrusts met. He kept commenting on how big a slut I was for his big black cock, and how wet I was

"Your pussy feels so fucking wet, bet you ain't never been fucked so deep have you bitch?"

He laughed loudly as I could only pant and groan at the onslaught.

"Yeah I know this is your first black dick bitch, how you liking it?"

I let him Know best I could that indeed it was, and how much I was loving it, by telling him to fuck me harder and fill my white slutty cunt with his black cock. My hands were now on his ass pulling his black cock deeper into my dripping cunt with each thrust. I then pulled him down and started kissing him deeply and passionately as he fucked me silly! My breathing was ragged, and increasing rapidly, soon I knew as did he that I was on the edge of Cumming; He didn't stop this time!

My breaths became shorter and shallower, but his thrusts remained long, deep, fast and hard. I went over the edge screaming out as my body was racked by a powerful orgasm. He never missed a beat, continuing the relentless pounding on my well abused cunt as I came, prolonging my orgasm. I was by now flopping around like a rag doll moaning and sighing at his persistent thrusts as I enjoyed the pleasures he was bringing to my body. As my orgasm subsided I pleaded with him to stop, telling him that I couldn't take it anymore.

"Too late baby, this cunt of yours isn't done yet neither are you!"

He fucked me for some time like that before moaning

"I'm almost there, ain't no stopping now!"

I was moaning as I desperately wanted the pleasures I was feeling, with each thrust of his ebony rod. His thrusts intensified and he began to breathe heavily, then suddenly without warning he grunted, sank his cock deep into my wet frothy hole. He was so deep inside me, that I felt his large ball sac tighten towards his groin and then his balls starting to jump around as his cock spurted shot after shot of cum into my fertile womb. All too late I remembered I wasn't on any birth control, "Oh my god I could get pregnant!" I yelled

"That's what I is hoping for bitch.... your belly full of a black baby!... then you is a true black cock slut!"

At each spurt, he thrust into me as he emptied his balls.

I too erupted at the same time, my cock oozing two weak spurts of almost watery sperm, my balls ached as I squeezed the last few drops out. Erica my wife said she just smiled and laid back opening her legs and fingering her own pussy as she continued. "It didn't end there baby not by a long shot!" she sluttily teased.

easyballs
easyballs
1,317 Followers