Erica Pt. 03

Story Info
Having sex with daddy.
4.5k words
4.45
18.1k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers

We left Erica Part 2 with Christopher and his just turned eighteen year old daughter, Erica, having breakfast when his mother suddenly appeared at his home. Erica had just put on a clean garter belt and dark stockings after having fucked her daddy several times during the night. Christopher was wearing only a knee length robe.

Emmy Lou, Christopher's mother, had been to a party and told them she had been fucked by a man with a cock as big around as a cucumber, not once but three times during the night. She said her cunt was so sore she could barely sit down. Her sheer grey full fashioned stockings were also sagging at the ankles, a result of them having been unfastened while she was fucking this man and when she pulled them back up, she didn't pull them up tightly enough to get all the creases out of them.

We now proceed with the story.

Erica said "Grandma do you want me to get you a couple of pillows so you can sit down? Also let me unhook the garters on your stockings and straighten them up for you. Then I'll fasten them again so they'll look nice and tight. I can also wash your sore pussy for you too."

"If you would run some nice warm water and wash my hairy pussy that would feel very good. I can't imagine why he wanted to fuck me three times during the night. His cock was so fat I didn't think I would be able to get it all in my cunt." Emmy Lou said. "But he certainly knew how to use his cock. The head of it was enormous. I don't think I could have gotten it in my mouth if I tried."

"Are your panties soaking wet Mother?" Christopher asked.

"Im sure they are. He came in my pussy three different times and never let me wipe after he was finished." Emmy Lou replied. "Why don't you just take them off and you can see if they are wet."

"Erica came back with a washcloth and a pan of warm water. "Now let me wash your sore pussy grandma. I'll make it feel better and you can sit down and relax. Who was this stud that fucked you anyway?"

"Oh I know who he is. He works with John at Mel's store. He's waited on me a couple of times when I went to get new shoes.I let him peek up my skirt a couple of times and had no panties on so he could see my hairy cunt." Emmy Lou replied.

"That has to be Jim."" Christopher told her. "He's the only other guy she employs. He and John make deliveries for her and sometimes have to stay for the party. I've heard their parties are pretty much fun. Lots of lingerie and fucking."

"How does your pussy feel now grandma? Did I make it feel better with the soap and warm water?" Erica asked.

"Yes darling. Now I really need to piss. Do you two want to watch me? I'll even spread my lips open for you to see it flow out my pee hole. Can we go out on the porch?" Emmy Lou asked.

"Sure mother. Let's just go out and watch you pee. I'm sure it will be a real stream." Christopher said.

We went onto the porch and Emmy Lou simply spread her sore cunt lips apart and proceeded to begin pissing a strong stream. It went about four feet out in front of her and she must have pissed for about a minute. When she finished Erica asked if she could lick her hairy pussy and suck her clit.

"Of course you may my dear. I'd love to have you make me climax another time or two today even though my cunt is sore." Emmy Lou told her granddaughter.

Erica kneeled on the porch and got her face right under her grandmothers cunt and began licking the excess pee off her hair then went to find Emmy Lou's clit. She parted Emmy Lou's cunt lip, found her clit, and began sucking on it. Gently at first, then with more force.

"Oh that feels so fucking good when you do that honey." Emmy Lou told her. Meanwhile, Christopher is standing beside his mother playing with her beautiful teats and tweaking her nipples. Emmy Lou tells him to suck gently on one of them as she grabs his now turgid prick and begins wanking him.

"Your pussy can't hurt too badly mother if you want to play with my prick." Christopher tells his mother. "But don't stop as it feels good when you wank it. I'll let you suck it if you want to, but Erica needs to launder your semen stained briefs first. If she smells the crotch, she'll smell all of Jim's baby batter."

"My pussy is very sore from Jim fucking me with his fat prick. I haven't had a chance to suck your prick for a long time, so I'm going to give it a good blow job and let you shoot your pollen in my mouth." Emmy Lou said. "Erica, go out to my car and bring my small bag in. It has some Directoire Knicker in it. I'll slip a pair of those on to cover my hairy cunt."

Erica went out to Emmy Lou's car and picked up the overnight bag and took it in the house. When she opened it up, she found about four pair of DK's, five pair of sheer briefs, two eight strap garter belts, and four pair of grey nylons.

"Grandma, it looks like you have a whole bag of lingerie in here. Are you planning on having a lingerie party?" Erica asked. "If so, Christopher and I would be very interested in seeing it. I had to sleep with him last night because I was cold, but he warmed me up nicely."

"Yeah, the little cunt slipped into my bed and immediately took hold of my cock and began stroking it. The first thing I knew I had an erection. She told me she wanted me to fuck her and I told her that wasn't legal. She informed me she had turned eighteen five minutes before and it was OK now for me to fuck her." Christopher said.

"So I had him play with my hairy pussy for a few minutes and he stroked my clit util it got engorged, then I spread my cunt lips and he slid his long skinny prick completely inside me. He asked me if he shouldn't wear a rubber and I told him I was taking birth control pills and had been for over a year." Erica said. "He fucked me good and erupted inside my cunt in about three minutes filling me with his pollen."

"Did he let you wipe you swollen pussy after he deposited his seed in your cunt?" Emmy Lou asked.

"No grandma. He just told me to either slip on a pair of black briefs or put on a pair of DK's and let the pollen run out of my cunt. I was still cold and I was also still horny so I told him I'd put on a pair of briefs. Then I snuggled back up to his back and we went back to sleep." Erica told her.

Emmy Lou told both of them that her bag contained lingerie because she was never sure she was going to get back home from partying late at night and wanted to have clean lingerie to wear in case she had to sleep over at someones home.

"Let's get you a shower grandma. Then you can slip on a clean garter belt and nylons. I've got a robe you can wear and we'll just chill out most of the day. Your sore cunt will feel better after a warm shower or bath. Do you need some breakfast?" Erica asked.

"A little breakfast would taste good. I'm pretty hungry. Then I'll take a shower and maybe a little nap. Perhaps I can entice one of both of you to sleep with me." Emmy Lou replied.

We all went into the bathroom where Erica unhooked the garters on Emmy Lou's stockings and let them fall down to her ankles. Then she unhooked the three hooks fastening the garter belt together and let it fall to the floor. Emmy lifted first one leg, then the other and let Erica remove her stockings.

"Mommy, I need to piss and I think I'd like to give you a golden shower before we actually shower." said Christopher. "Would you like that? Erica seems to like them. I've peed on her two different times since last night."

"Oh grandma, it was so much fun. His piss is shooting out the tip of his foreskin and he drenched my teats as well as my cunt." Erica said." He didn't even pull his foreskin back once."

"Well, I might try it once. If Erica says it is fun, I guess it might be fun. I'll be anxious for you to spray my gray haired cunt and see how it feels. You'll probably just do a good job of getting all my pussy hair wet. My nipples might be another thing with my saggy teats lying against my rib cage. Maybe I'll even suck your peter when you finish peeing dear." Emmy Lou told him.

"Now put a towel down on the shower floor and sit down on it. Spread your legs apart and pull your cunt lips wide open.Put a shower cap on so I don't piss all over your hair. I'm going to piss all over you, but especially your nipples and your hairy cunt. When I'm almost finished I'll aim it toward your mouth and you can decide if you want a drink or not. I am going to piss through my foreskin and you can watch it if you would like to. Erica enjoys watching me piss." Christopher told his mommy.

Emmy Lou put a towel on the floor, sat down, spread her legs wide open, then pulled her cunt lips open. Christopher began pissing on her at once starting with her big teats. He aimed his prick at her nipples and sprayed each of them good with a lot of force. Emmy Lou was taken aback by the force of his stream and scooted back a little bit. Next he ran his stream down her belly and began spraying her hairy belly and cunt. He deliberately aimed for her clit, trying to get it engorged and make his mother horny. Finally, after soaking her cunt and pussy hair, his stream began to subside and he moved his covered prick up to her mouth.

"Now suck my prick if you want to mother. It would feel nice to have your warm mouth wrapped around it. Perhaps I might even be able to have a climax and give you a little taste of baby batter." Christopher said.

Emmy Lou gently took hold of his somewhat flaccid cock and opened her mouth. She stuck the head of it in and began sucking his foreskin covered head. He began to get an erection and soon Emmy Lou was sucking more and more of his cock and had pushed his foreskin back of the head of it.

Suddenly, there was a rush of semen pouring out both corners of her mouth and she grabbed his cock and shoved it deeply inside her mouth. Christopher kept pumping and shooting semen in her mouth until after about seven or eight thrusts, he settled down and just let his mother suck his cock.

"Oh God." said Emmy Lou. "I can't believe I just let you shoot all that semen in my mouth. There was so much it ran out and down onto my teats plus all that I swallowed. I guess I am a real cocksucker now, aren't I?" she asked.

"I guess you are." Erica chimed in. "The best part was when you wanted all his cock in you mouth and took hold of his cock and shoved it in further. Now I need to mark my spot of your grandma so I'm going to piss all over you too."

Emmy Lou leaned back a little while Erica stood over her in front of her. She spread her hairy cunt lips open and began pissing all over Emmy Lou's wet hairy cunt and belly. When she finished she moved up to Emmy Lou's face and said "Now lick my wet hairy cunt and get all the pee off of it."

Emmy Lou grabbed Erica by the ass cheeks and pushed her tongue into Erica's wet hairy cunt as she began sucking and licking the excess pee off her pubic hair and at the same time flicking her tongue across Erica's clit.

"Daddy. Did you know grandma is a great cock sucker too? Last week I saw her sucking my brother Brandon's anteater cock. She had the foreskin clenched between her teeth and was pulling it upward away from his cock. Then she let it go and went down on his cock and proceeded to suck him off until he came in her mouth. She had baby batter leaking out both sides of her mouth he shot so much in her. But she swallowed as much as she could." Erica said.

"My mother sucking off her grandson. Wow!! I would never have suspected she liked to suck cocks. I never heard daddy say anything to anyone about his wife being a cocksucker." Christopher replied.

"Well she is one and appears to enjoy having a nice hard cock in her mouth from what I could see. Brandon was certainly sporting a hard on when she was sucking him off." Erica replied.

"Oh I suck a mans cock from time to time." Emmy Lou said. "I don't always need to have a big salami shoved inside my cunt to enjoy sex and have a few climaxes. Brandon always washes his cock for me before I suck him off and I enjoy having him blast off in my mouth and filling me up with his pollen. Sometimes I take some of it and use it for facial creme too. Now we all need to shower and I need some breakfast so let's get going here."

All three of therm got in the shower and let the warm water cascade down over their bodies. Erica began soaping her daddy's cock and nuts while Emmy Lou kneeled down and began washing Erica's wet hairy pussy, washing all of her sons sticky fluid out of Erica's cunt. As Erica washed her daddy's peter, he began sporting another erection causing Emmy Lou to exclaim "Oh. Does my Christopher enjoy having his prick washed by his darling daughter so he can fuck her again?"

Erica told Emmy Lou that her daddy enjoyed having his cock soaped by her and sometimes when she washed it, she just popped it in her mouth and sucked him till he blasted off in her mouth.

They turned the water off, grabbed three towels and began drying each other wwith Erica focusing on her daddy's nuts and cock. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Oh shit." said Emmy Lou. "I wonder who that can be/"

"I'll get it." Erica said. She wrapped the towel around her upper torso and proceeded to answer the door.

"Oh John. How nice to see you." Erica said.

"May I come in?" John asked.

"Please do. daddy, Grandma Emmy Lou, and I are just finishing taking a shower and drying off. Let me take your coat please. Then we're going to have a bite to eat. You may join us if you like." Erica said.

"I'd like that." John said as he removed his coat and handed it to Erica.

"Oh my God." Erica said as she took his coat. "Look at what you are wearing today. An eight strap navy blue garter belt with sheer cinnamon colored hose, sheer black Directoire knickers, a cut out bra to show off your nipples, and two inch heels. Your DK's are so sheer I can see your long anteater foreskin hanging down from your peter. Let's go find the other two so we can dress and eat."

Erica led the way to the bathroom where her daddy and grandma were still drying off.

"Look who I found at the front door and look at what he is wearing. Aren't his sheer black DK's just fantastic? You can see his anteater foreskin hanging down from the end of his peter." Erica said.

"Oh John. How nice to see you and how nice you look wearing those black DK's. I may have to suck your prick a little later, but right now we all need to get some attire on our bodies." Emmy Lou said. "Your sheer stockings always look so good. Where do you get them?"

"Someone gets them for me from a little shop in Princeton where the owner accepts boxes of seconds and is able to sell them at a greatly reduced price. The stockings are supposed to have a flaw or two in them, but I've never been able to find any. So at twenty five cents a pair, I'll buy five or six boxes at a time and only spend four or five dollars." John said.

Emmy Lou said "I must get some. I get snags and runners in my stockings constantly and spend a lot more per pair than you do. I'll let you know my size and color today so you can order some new ones for me. "

"I need to pee." John said. "I really have to go quite badly."

"Erica. Takes John's DK's off so he can pee pee. I'm going to hold his peter while he pees and aim it all over the place. But I'm not going to pull his anteater foreskin back until he finishes, then I'm going to suck on his peter."

Erica helped John step out of his DK's and Emmy Lou immediately took hold of his rather long cock and aimed it at the stool. John began pissing at once and the water began to turn light yellow at once. Emmy Lou aimed it at the side of the bowl then back to the water as Christopher and Erica watched John piss. Suddenly the flow subsided and Emmy Lou shook John's cock three or four times to get the last drops off his peter. Then she squatted down and took his peter in her mouth and began sucking on it.

Erica said. "Oh look. John's beginning to get a hard on. I'll bet he can fuck grandmas face and spray her mouth with semen if she sucks it long enough."

Suddenly John arched his back and semen began flowing out the corners of Emmy Lou's mouth.

"That didn't take very long at all. Almost as fast as you climax daddy. He must have given her a big dose of pollen because she is still sucking his cock and it is still leaking out the sides of her mouth." Erica said.

Suddenly Emmy Lou let go of John's prick and stood up and kissed Erica on the lips. She thrust her tongue in Erica's mouth, stepped back, and said."Now you have some of his semen in your mouth too you little whore. Now, let's all get dressed and have that breakfast we were going to have."

All of them went to Christopher's bedroom and slipped garter belts, sheer full fashioned stockings, and Directoire Knickers on. Erica and Emmy Lou supported their teats with cut out bras that left their nipples showing and all three of them slipped on some two inch pumps. Emmy Lou's stockings were, of course, sheer grey. That was her color for nylons. Erica's and Christopher's stockings were light black and dark brown respectively. All the garter belts had eight straps on them to keep their stockings nice and tight.

That all done, they headed for the kitchen where Erica and Christopher began organizing breakfast for the four of them. While that was beng done, Emmy Lou sat next to John and played with his cock some more, even jacking him off trying to get him hard again.

"Do you enjoy seeing my very hairy pussy and legs John?" Emmy Lou asked.

"Why yes I do. I a fascinated by the amount of hair you have around your cunt and on you thighs and legs. I also like it that you don't shave your pits either. i also enjoy seeing your beautiful teats and love suckling on them from time to time." John replied.

"Well after breakfast I'll suggest hat Christopher and Erica take a a nap and we go in the extra bedroom and play with each other. I love jacking off your anteater prick and sucking on it." Emmy Lou told him.

"That sounds like something I could enjoy especially if I get to play with your cunt while you piss." John told her.

Eria and Christopher put breakfast on the table and Erica gave John a nice view of her hairy cunt as she sat down. A grace was said and breakfast was eaten slowly with everyone enjoying the French toast and sausage.

When we finished eating, Emmy Lou said she would enjoy one cigarette and some more coffee. Everyone agreed including Erica, who never smoked. We all filled our coffee cups and had some light discussion about anteater cocks and clit sizes. Emmy Lou said she enjoyed sucking a man who had an anteater foreskin because she could nibble on it before actually sucking his cock.

Erica said. "I enjoy sucking an uncut cock, but it doesn't have to have a long foreskin. I really want it in my cunt fucking the hell out of me. That's why I got in bed with daddy last night. I was cold and he warmed me up in more ways than one. I so enjoyed him fucking me. After we all pee again, he and I are going to take a little nap and he can fuck me again."

"I guess that leaves me with you John." Emmy Lou said.

We all went out the side door to the patio where Emmy Lou said she was going to hold my peter while I pissed so she could spray it around like she wanted to. Erica thought that would be fun to do with her daddy's prick too.

Christopher and I just stood there and let the women hold on as we began peeing. It dribbled out my foreskin early, but then went to a full force stream inside ten seconds.

Emmy Lou just sprayed my pee all over the place as did Erica with her daddy's cock.

Then it was Erica and Emmy Lou's turn to piss. They each just spread their legs apart, grabbed their cunt lips and spread them wide open and began pissing. They must have pissed about four feet in front of themselves for about a minute. Then it was all over and Emmy Lou said. "Now John. You get to lick my wet pussy, but I'll wait until we get in bed in a few minutes."

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers
12