Erica, Twins and New African Lovers

Story Info
Erica's adventures with the native Africans.
4.8k words
4.52
46.5k
28
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
693 Followers

Continuation of "Erica Meets the African executives" "Erica Travels to Africa" and the four-part series "My Wife Expands her Love life"

*****

Erica woke on Saturday morning with the sunshine streaming in her room at the Inn.

She could hear muffled conversation coming from the guest room, even though Dominic had spent the night with her in the master. She brushed her hair, brushed her teeth and padded out in her silk robe provided by to Inn to see what was happening.

Dominic was again on his mobile phone, she wondered what was happening, as he had seemed distracted the evening before, and, she thought, had not performed all that well in bed. She was frustrated as he climaxed long before she was ready. She had had a passionate orgasm the night before but she wanted more. She still wanted sex.

Finally, he got off the phone, it was obvious that he was talking to the President. There had been a developing crisis at the mine and the President needed to meet Dominic as soon as possible. The was nowhere appropriate for the helicopter to land in the mountains where they were, so Dominic was to leave there, and drive for an hour and a half to meet with him.

He apologised profusely for the night before, and for the fact that he would be gone for at least four hours. She said she hoped it was not something that had happened at the graduates' party, and he said it didn't. She was none the wiser.

They showered and dressed for the day. Dominic insisted that Erica not leave the Inn as it could be dangerous for a white woman to just walk on her own, even in daylight, and they went down for breakfast. They were almost alone, except for the honeymooners in another corner. The server, a lovely young black girl, explained that one group, the four older white women had left early on a jaunt and that the tennis players went to practice, and should be back soon. Erica hid her excitement. It would be an opportunity for the young tennis stars to get to know her better as they had said to her the night before. She thought to herself that at age 20, the twins were not really boys, but virile young men, handsome, physical specimens. Her arousal was returning.

She kissed Dominic goodbye and promised him she would spend the day lounging around pining away for his return. He laughed and said he would make it up to her when he got back.

She went back to her room to change. Already the day was becoming hotter and she wanted to hang out by the pool. She had bought a new bikini at the London shop, and it was sensational. Bright yellow, which highlighted her long blonde hair, and very supportive of her big bust, while fitting her lovely rear end like a second skin. The top was designed like a bra, and fit her most comfortably, showing her ample cleavage magnificently. She was glad there were no men around as it may be too revealing, she thought. She took the silk robe, provided by the Inn for that purpose, and tied it loosely around her middle, showing lots of legs and of course, a good portion of her breasts.

She took her iPad, thankful that the place had WiFi, as she could work on her report in peaceful quiet.

As she went down the stairs, Maasha was coming up. He started to earnestly apologise for his brother, Ugad's forwardness the night before. He was two steps below her. She said it was fine, and reached out to compassionately touch his arm, her hand lingered. He apologised that he was so sweaty, having just come off the tennis court. His shirt was soaking wet and it stuck to his muscled chest, and even his white shorts were wet. she thought he looked very erotic. The belt slipped and her robe fell open, she made no effort to cover herself, after all, she was dressed in her bikini. She said not to worry, it was very sweet of him to be so considerate. She hugged him briefly enjoying the smell of his physical exertions. He tried, but he could not tear his eyes off her breasts in the marvellous bikini top. She patted his face as they passed on the stairs, and told him she had reserved one of the cabanas by the pool, and asked him to join her there.

She was aroused beyond belief.

Maasha furtively pushed his huge thickening erection down between his legs, he had never seen a more sexy woman in his life. In England, he always dated white girls but none of them could compare with Erica.

She claimed her cabana from the pool attendant, who seemed to be the only person around. The cabana idea was relatively new, at least it certainly was for her, coming from Chicago and working in a downtown skyscraper. The cabana had a sofa across the back, a coffee table and casual chairs, and was designed to enjoy the breezes with roll-up sides and a pullover front. The back was more or less permanent. There was a massage table on one side. An ice chest with beer and sodas completed the comfortable space for guests.

Erica put on a floppy hat and pulled two chairs out onto the pool deck. She deliberately put them very close together. She wanted to sit very close to the sexy Maasha when he came out. She started to feel the heat, and so sat on the edge of the pool with her feet and legs in the water up to her knees. Maasha came out of the Inn. He was wearing a white speedo, a large white towel slung around his neck. She noticed his muscular legs as he slipped into the cool water. It seemed that in one motion he cut through the water passing her perch and was at the other end. He did twenty laps, slicing through the water with ease. She was impressed. He quietly stopped in front of her, his black face grinning. He put one hand on either side of her, barely touching the sides of her hips. Her legs were slightly open, his face was inches in front of her bikini bottom, he stared into her eyes, she parted her legs more.

The moment was electric. She reached down, held his face in her hands and kissed him boldly, erotically. Not a word had been spoken. His young cock was erect.

He reached up to lift her into the water, his strong black hands at her sides, his wrists could feel the fullness of her big breasts. He lifted her gently into the water, she enjoyed the coolness. He was about to kiss her again when their serenity was interrupted by the arrival of the young bride being shown to the cabana next to Erica's. She remembered the couple from the previous evening, and at breakfast. The bride was barely eighteen, her husband not much older. She was Carol, and he, Brian.

The bride waved and said a big hello, and asked if she could join them and that she was so pleased that some people were at the deserted pool. She was very unfamiliar with black people having grown up in a sheltered environment. She bubbled over talking about how she and her now husband had eloped, that they had saved up what money they had and had married three days before. Erica asked her if they had had a party after the wedding, and when she said no, she suggested the group at the Inn have a party for them.

The bride was thrilled, and before thinking much about it blurted out that she could wear her wedding dress again for the party. Erica stated that she and Dominic would pay for the party, but the bride must dance the first set with Dominic. Maasha said it was a great idea and asked Erica to dance with him then. He put his arm protectively around her waist, stroking her side. They agreed to meet at four pm when the others returned, and plan the evening.

Maasha complained about a tightening in his thigh muscle. It sometimes happened on asphalt courts in hot climates. He wondered if there was a masseuse, and Erica said she would volunteer to help him. They all climbed out of the pool and Carol offered to pick up some light drinks for them and wandered off. Maasha and Erica went into her cabana, and he wrapped a large towel around himself and took off his swimsuit hanging it up to dry. He lay face down on the table. She folded the towel in such a way to expose his thighs. She started to work on the tight area. Her fingernails lightly touched his ball sack. His cock started to thicken and lengthen, he was exposed to her completely. She ran her fingernails along his big black cock. He moaned. He turned over just as Carol returned with the drinks. Both her hands were busy holding the three large cups of lemonade. He rolled onto his back fully exposing his big cock, making no effort to cover himself. She gasped. Erica helped her by taking two of the drinks. Maasha smiled as the young white wife stood and looked at him, finally mumbling something and backing out. Erica pulled over the cabanna front. Carol went into her cabana, shaking with desire. Her husband would be coming soon, she had never seen any man naked until three days earlier. Her husband was half the man Maasha was, she sat down to keep from fainting, staring at the cabana wall she realized there was a rip in the cloth side, and she could see into Erica's cabana.

She watched as Erica stroked Maasha's cock, and kissed him deeply. She kissed down his chest until she reached his cock which she took in her mouth. Erica heard a sound and looked right at Carol, and as they made eye contact she licked his cock right to the base and took his balls in her mouth. Carol had only had missionary sex with her husband, she realized that Erica was showing her what real sex was about. Finally, Brian arrived. She told him to be quiet and join her. The two lovely young newlyweds stared in awe at the white wife seducing her much younger black lover just a few feet from where they were kneeling. Erica moved around so that they were in the 69 position, she lowered her pussy onto the superb athlete's mouth, telling him what she liked and how to perform cunnilingus on her. He was an avid student, she a wonderful teacher. He pushed his tongue into her love canal, and his big black lips sucked her clitoris until she cried out in passion. He got up to his feet and moved her into position to enter her from behind. She had guessed that he was bigger than Dominic, and as he entered her gently her vaginal lips stretched to accept his black cock. The honeymooners were panting and aroused, Brian's cock was hard and Carol stroked him until he came prematurely. She was left aroused as Maasha fully entered the soaking wet Erica. Her face was a mask of lust as she turned to look at Carol, finally, after a wild few minutes, she yelled at Maasha to finish. He pounded his black cock into her white pussy until he exploded his cum, she literally saw stars and thought she would pass out from the power of an orgasm larger that she had ever felt. They collapsed sweating furiously from their exertion and held each other tight. Brian had left. Carol was shaking like a leaf.

It was time to meet the others.

*****

Dominic was tired, but elated, after meeting with the President. It was a long dusty drive to their meeting point, but when the President greeted him he had highly confidential news. Omar, who was supposedly at their South African office, had called the President to resign. He had been hired by one of their biggest competitors. The President was feeling his age, after a night of trying to act like a 25- year- old lover for two very sexy horny eighteen- year- old girls. Now he faced his CEO leaving which meant his workload could double. He told Dominic his solution was to make Dominic CEO effective immediately, and they would move one of the other executives up to Dominic's former role.

Then he dropped another bombshell.

He would retire after six months working with Dominic, who would then be President.

The President would take a temporary role as Chairman. Dominic would be totally in charge of restructuring the team under him.

The drive back, while dusty, was filled with excitement and opportunity. Dominic realized that he had the chance of a lifetime. His loyalty from the time he was a teenager working outside, until now, had paid off. He wondered if he could tell Erica, he decided to wait a few days.

*****

Maasha and Erica went out on the pool deck and, naked, showered together. The pool attendant could not take his eyes off Erica, his black cock stirring in his pants. They went back to the cabana and dried off and put their swimwear on. Carol, looking quite flustered, joined them and noticed her husband drinking at the bar. Ugah, Maasha's twin brother had returned with his coach, and Dominic was due any second, so Erica set up a big table for them to plan the evening's activities to celebrate Carol and Brian's wedding.

She noticed quite a lot of activity on the beach. A half dozen native African men were picking up driftwood and stacking it at the firepit, apparently, a full moon was expected that night and it was a cause for local celebration. She could not help but notice their lithe, muscled, and young, extremely black bodies, dressed only in loincloths. In particular, she noted that the man who was supervising the work looked up in her direction repeatedly. He was about 20, she thought, while the other workers were 18.

Again she saw him looking at her. She walked to the railing and waved to him, he waved back and did a little bow to her. She blew him a kiss. Maasha put his hand on her leg and smiled. She was most content.

She hoped the iPad had recorded most of their lovemaking. She was overdue to send her husband, James, another video. She was sure he would be amazed at the scenes of her with Maasha, he was an incredible young man - he had satisfied her like no man had ever done.

They all gathered and drink orders were taken. Erica and Dominic ordered strong tea, as it was bound to be a long night and they did not want to have too much alcohol. Brian, on the other hand, had already had several beers at the bar and the twins ordered him rum punch. The twins had Carol sitting between them and she seemed in no hurry to move them away or to sit with her husband. Erica smiled to herself, had it only been an hour ago when Maasha had made love to her? And so vigorously and passionately?

And now he was flirting with the 18 -year- old bride, who was definitely enjoying the attention. Erica kissed Dominic, thinking that not long before Maasha's cock had been in her mouth. She was happy he was back. The two women had four black men to look after them, so she was delighted. She remembered that she had hoped to have two black men in a threesome. It had been a fantasy since she was married, and before James had even brought up his idea of her taking a black lover. The twins' tennis coach rounded out the group and was quiet and happy to sip his gin and tonic, it had been a long day, Ugad could be quite a handful when he wanted to be difficult.

The conversation turned to the night's proposed activities. Erica explained to the men that Carol had not had a proper celebration of their wedding three days prior and that she and Dominic were going to host everyone that night to a wedding party for the kids, Carol and Brian. Carol asked Erica to join her in their room and help her get dressed for the party, Brian and the twins moved on to Vodka shooters, except the twins were drinking water shooters and Brian was getting smashed.

The bride in her wedding dress appealed greatly to the brothers.

They would certainly take good care of her.

Brian would be long passed out before the dancing started.

*****

Erica was astounded.

She and Carol had gone upstairs to prepare the bride for her special party with her new friends, and she could not believe the bride's dress. Carol explained that they were in a rush, had very little money for a dress, and had visited an adult store which featured all kinds of sexy clothing, sex toys and books. The wedding dress was on a mannequin in the store window, was on sale, and looked to be the size Carol needed. A friendly sales girl asked if she would like to try it on.

The dress was so low cut in the front it hardly covered her breasts, with two panels of white material from her neck to her waist. The panels extended around her neck. It would be impossible to wear a bra. The dress was long in the back and cut so far up in the front, her legs would be visible most of the time when she walked, right up to her crotch. The dress was backless. The clerk admitted it was used in a porn movie and had been cleaned, of course. Carol told Erica that she had only intended to wear it for Brian on her wedding night, but now she did not want to disappoint her new friends at the Inn.

Erica helped her get dressed in white stockings and garter belt, thin lacy white panties, and white high heels. They worked on her hair and makeup. Erica added far more mascara and red lipstick to her young friends face than she would normally wear.

When they were finished Erica poured her a large glass of wine. Carol looked stunning, her 18- year-old, full breasts were on display from the side, her nipples were aroused and visible through the front panels. Erica thought she would be quite a treat for her husband and her new black friends.

Just before they left the room, the twins arrived with Brian. He was very drunk, and they put him to bed. They told Erica that the room service people would look in on him to make sure he was alright during the evening. Carol had hidden in the bathroom. She did not want to be seen until her grand entrance. The twins left.

Carol and Erica finished the bottle of wine. Erica walked behind the bride as they entered the dining room. There was a hushed silence as the other guests stared in awe.

The twins, Dominic and the coach sat at a round table that Dominic had arranged in the middle of the room. They stood in unison. None of them had ever seen a bride like this one. A buzz from the conversation of other patrons filled the room. The four older white women, a bridge group on their annual holiday, were astounded when they saw the bride join the four black men. They had all left their husbands behind in England and were itching for some male company. Most of the other patrons could not tear their eyes off of the bride. For once Ugad was speechless, Maasha grinned from ear to ear, Dominic pulled out a chair for Carol, ever the perfect gentleman and hugged her briefly, his hands caressing her bare back. He greeted Erica, and kissed her, she could feel the stirrings of his big cock pressing against her. This was going to be quite a night, she thought.

Carol leaned over to Maasha and kissed him boldly, putting her hand high up on his leg and squeezing, opening her mouth to his African tongue for the first time, leaving no doubt who she had chosen to be her companion.

As they ate dinner, the sunset was wonderful and the wine flowed. They were intrigued by the natives on the beach, their fire was started and the drums were pounding. Young black women in white dresses started arriving. Erica asked their waiter what sort of a ceremony was being planned by the local natives. He replied that the Chieftain would be present and the young girls presented to him as they had all reached their ages of eighteen, She and Dominic noted as to the similarity of The President's dinner which had been held the night before at his mansion. They looked at each other, glad that they had been nowhere near that event. Their waiter continued on to say that the Inn's guests as local tourists were welcome to attend the barbecue at the firepit after dinner should they wish.

As their music started Erica reminded all that Dominic had the first dance with the bride, and he got up to take Carol's hand, to warm applause from other guests. When Maasha stood to take Erica's hand, Ugad lept to his feet and told his brother it was his turn with the lovely American. Maasha gave in and went down to the beach to see what was happening. Erica had no intention of being with anyone other than her protector, Dominic, but as Ugad pulled her into his arms and pushed himself against the older woman, she could not help but feel the dampness of her arousal return. What was happening to her? Maasha had made passionate love to her just two hours earlier, Dominic would be sleeping with her later and Ugad was making his play as he hit on her relentlessly. Good heavens, she thought, this evening had the potential of three different African lovers in one day. Possibly more if the women were to venture down on the beach.

wunderboi
wunderboi
693 Followers
12