Erica's Adventures: Snowed In

Story Info
Erica attempts to help 3 men trapped in a log cabin in woods.
2.6k words
3.64
37.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nomad8_6
nomad8_6
66 Followers

It had seemed like a good idea when Darren, Simon and Wayne decided they would trek out to the forest to do a bit of winter fishing together. None of them had banked on there being the kind of snowfall you didn't often see in England, blocking off access to the road and snowing in the Land Rover they had brought with them.

Under the circumstances, they had been quite fortunate. The cabin they were stuck in was heated and had plenty of food, so they weren't in any real trouble. It had a ham radio, so they sent out a message each morning and evening asking anybody who was listening if they would be able to bring a 4x4 to help get them out.

The only things the men were feeling the lack of in the cabin were privacy and bathing facilities. After four days cramped up indoors, all three men were feeling hot, bored and frustrated. Their aching balls were backing up with spunk, and each of them wondered who would crack first and whip their cock out in order to have a furious wank.

It was on the evening of the fourth day when the men heard a knock on the door and thought their prayers had been answered. Simon opened the door and a hooded figure burst in, accompanied by a rush of snow. It lowered the hood to reveal a face familiar to all three men: Erica.

Erica was the notorious owner of the Cock and Ass tavern in the village. She was what you would term a curvaceous lady in her late forties, well-endowed with a pair of huge boobs and a sizable arse to match. She had short, curly blonde hair and full lips that were accentuated by the rather crass shade of lipstick she was wearing. She was dressed in a thick winter coat and her face was flush from the cold.

"Nasty weather you've found yourself stranded in, boys." Said Erica, brushing the snow from her shoulders and removing her gloves. "Good thing I heard your message on my radio, doubt many other people have one of those nowadays."

"Afraid my car broke down a few miles out, so I'm not going to be able to give you lads a lift back to the village. I let other people know I was on my way out here though and that if I weren't back in an hour or two they should send a tow-truck up this way, so no doubt they'll pick us up soon."

She kicked off her boots and walked across the room to where Wayne was sat on a wooden bench, a tent already beginning to form in the front of his trousers at the sight of a woman after four frustrated days. Without hesitation, she pushed her hand under the waistline of his trousers and cupped his sweltering balls.

"Now, I imagine it's been awfully cosy up here, without much to do for entertainment." Erica said to the three men as she felt Wayne's prick harden and rub against her wrist. "I bet it's been a frustrating couple of days. How about I help you lads blow off a little steam while we wait?"

She stood up, altering her grip on Wayne's crotch so she now had his shaft in the palm of her hand. She looked over her shoulder at Simon and beckoned him with a finger.

"Stick your hand down my knickers and finger my arsehole, would you darlin'?"

Simon didn't need asking twice, and within seconds he was stood behind Erica, middle finger knuckle-deep in her anus. She chuckled lustily has he wiggled his finger deeper as she continued to stroke Wayne's cock, which was by now beginning to smear her hand and his underpants in precum.

"I need some dick down there, sunshine." Erica growled at Simon through gritted teeth. "Get that knob of yours out and shove it in my arse-crack."

Simon unzipped his flies and pulled out his stiffy, threading it down between Erica's huge arse-cheeks. He grabbed one of her buttocks in each fist and began shagging the cleft with all the vigour you'd expect from a man deprived of wanking for days on end. Precum dribbled from his bell-end and began to grease up Erica's butt-crack, allowing him to pump faster and faster.

"You." Erica said, looking at Darren as she pulled her top down the expose her vast cleavage. "No need to feel left out. Get over here and fuck these titties."

Darren, who had already begun fisting his dick in anticipation, wasted no time in hammering it balls deep down between Erica's sweat-slicked tits. He grabbed a knocker in each hand and squeezed them together around his shaft, arching his body up to drive his pork-sword into Erica's exposed cleft. She let him pound away at her boobs while she concentrated on tugging off Wayne.

Darren eventually got tired of angling himself awkwardly in order to fuck Erica's tits and roughly pulled off her coat and top, grabbing one of her breasts in one hand and using the other to slap his cock on it, smearing it with precum.

"Yeah, that's more like it boys." Erica said, releasing Wayne's prick and pulling down her trousers, causing Simon's boner to spring free from between her buttocks. "Come and wipe those slimy prick-heads all over these titties."

All three men hastily stripped off their clothes and stood in front of Erica, swollen members in hand. They took turns beating their cocks against her tits, wiping the tips all across them and into the cleft in between, coating them with days worth of backed-up man-lube. They started dragging their knobs further up, rubbing them across her neck and chin. Before long, all three boys were rubbing their throbbing boners all over Erica's face, humping so eagerly that their combined weight forced her backward onto the floor.

Darren took up position with his balls resting on Erica's forehead, while Simon and Wayne had their nut-sacks planted underneath each of her eyes. They ground their nuts into her face, obscuring her vision and making her eyes sting with the sweat running from their balls. They would occasionally drag their bollocks to meet on top the bridge of her nose, their scrotums sticking together before they peeled them apart and dragged them back across Erica's face.

Erica reached up and grabbed Darren's shaft, using it to guide his ball-sack to her nostrils. She sniffed deeply, enjoying the musty scent of his knackers. She released his prick and grabbed Wayne and Simon's rods, peeling back their foreskins and pushing their exposed heads together. She then sniffed the root of Simon's dick all the way up it's length, then crossed over onto Wayne's and inhaled his cock-stink all the way down to the base of his tool. She moaned with pleasure as she did this back and forth.

An unexpected prespurt from Simon drenched Wayne's bell-end, causing him to groan and Erica to jump into action.

"Thought you boys might pop soon." She said, grabbing Simon's pecker and twisting around so her cunt faced him. She jammed the head of his prick into her twat and rapidly tugged at the base as he spat his heavy load deep inside her.

"That's it, fill that cooch up with all that unspent seed." She said, baring her teeth and looking Simon straight in the eyes as she wanked him off into cunt. She finally released him after she felt the last spasms of his orgasm, grabbing her legs and tilting her pussy upward to stop it his load from dripping out.

"One of you lads come here and plough my creamy hole." She ordered, spreading her legs even wider and causing the folds of her belly to push closer together. Darren brought his glistening prick around in front and Erica and plunged it deep into her snatch. He proceeded to pound away balls deep, as Erica grabbed Wayne's unoccupied prick and guided him to mount her face.

She grabbed a fistful of Wayne's arse-cheeks and drove his cock deep into her throat, bobbing back and forth has his balls slapped against her chin. She did this for around a minute, then pulled his length out of her throat.

"Get behind him and stick this in my shitter." She said, nodding toward Wayne's knob as saliva ran from her well-fucked mouth. He got up and knelt behind Darren, probing underneath his friend's pistoning boner until he found Erica's pucker and pushed his on shlong inside. He grabbed hold of Erica's legs for balance and hammered his pole deep into her arse, his stomach colliding with Darren's backside on each thrust. Erica screamed in delight and rolled forward to meet each penetration.

"Pull it out, let me suck it again." Erica groaned after a few minutes of being blissfully buggered. Wayne obliged and pulled his prick free, stepping around to let it dangle in front of Erica's face. She took the head in her mouth and contentedly sucked, enjoying the flavour of her arse on his dick. She then proceeded to take his pork-sword to the base, sticking her tongue out to lick his neglected balls.

"Ream my rear again." She ordered, releasing Wayne's cock from her mouth so he could stab her shithole again. She continued to instruct him to alternate between her arse and mouth for several minutes, until the pressure in Darren's balls became too much. He pulled out of Erica's sopping twat and shuffled around behind her face, which was currently being fucked by Wayne. Without warning, he angled his knob downward and proceeded to jizz directly into her face, sending several jets across Wayne's shaft. Wayne didn't break his stroke, driving his cum-soaked dick to the back of Erica's mouth.

Just as Darren was wringing the last few drops of man-milk onto Erica's face, Wayne started blasting his spunk to the back of her throat, forcing her to rapidly swallow his load or risk drowning in cum. As he used her mouth to milk the last of his sperm from his nuts, he pulled her head deep into his crotch, mashing her jizz-smeared face into his groin. Finally spent, he released her head and she fell back onto the floor, gasping and laughing.

Erica sat up, sweat from the fucking she'd received running down her back and through the crack in her bottom. She looked from man to man, sat at ease and resting. Simon reclined in a chair, idly tugging at his semi-hard member while taking in the sight of Erica in all her cum-smeared glory. She slowly got to her feet and stood to the side of him, gently squatting with her hands pulling apart her buttocks.

"It'll be more fun if you wank it off with my arse, love." She said, lowering herself gently toward Simon's rapidly hardening boner. His cock-head pushed through her sphincter and slid a little way up into her butthole, before she lifted herself gently off. She continued to bob up and down, the tip of Simon's prick re-penetrating her crapper over and over as he continued to jerk the shaft. This display soon had Darren's dong back at full-mast, and he sat on the floor tugging himself off.

"Looks like somebody wants to join in." Erica said with a grin. She slipped off Simon's prick and knelt beside Darren, patting the floor in front of him. Simon quickly got the message and sat opposite Darren, their raging hard-ons facing one another. Erica grabbed one in each hand and guided them together until the boys balls were touching. She spat on the paired bellends and began to stroke the men's cocks.

Before Erica could bend down to take both knobs in her mouth, Wayne came up behind her and grabbed a fistful of her hair. He used his thumb to hold his boner against her face and started humping, using her to wank himself off.

"Managed to get your stiffy back too, eh?" Erica mumbled through her face-jacking. "Well, stop wasting that lovely hard cock and sit down there with your mates."

Wayne did as instructed and before long all three men were lying on the floor, their legs crossing over one another and their shafts held together, pointing at the ceiling. Erica grabbed the knob-cluster and proceeded to slick the heads up with her tongue. She then very carefully positioned herself until she was squatting over the turgid trio of boners and slowly lowered herself down onto them. The three cock-heads pressed at her turd-cutter before it finally widened enough to let them slip inside.

"Oh good lawd, lads!" Erica exclaimed. "I haven't felt this full in a while, let me tell you."

She bobbed gently up and down on their pork-swords, her rectum massaging the tips of their cocks as she leaned forward with her elbows resting on her knees to evenly distribute her weight. All three men moaned at the sensation of having their cocks milked by Erica's over-stuffed arsehole, as she kept up an even pace and sweat from her buttocks ran down their shafts and pooled on their balls.

"That's enough foreplay, I think." Erica said, shifting her weight and dropping herself down onto the cocks until each man was balls deep in her shithole. She used her hands to bare her weight and started riding hard, the three shafts pistoning in and out of her butthole rapidly.

"C'mon gents, unload those nuts into my guts." Erica ordered as she squeezed her sphincter and applied a few final slow, deep thrusts. Simon howled as he plastered the insides of Erica's colon with his spunk, causing it to run down the walls and sit in a pool on top of the three cock-heads plugging up the entrance to her bottom. The sensation set off Wayne, who was soon pumping ropes of cock-snot in unison with Simon deep into Erica's insides.

"I've got to taste this." Erica said, bending forward and letting the still-spunking cocks plop free from her arse. She swivelled around and expertly popped the three dicks into her mouth, spilling as little seed as possible. By this point Simon was spent, having deposited his load into her butthole, but Wayne was still shooting and pumped his final few ropes to the back of Erica's throat. Darren finally caught up with his friends and proceeded to cum heavily into Erica's mouth, which was soon overflowing with cock and jizz. She tried valiantly to try and swallow fast enough, but before long she was choking and blowing jets of love-juice out the corners of her mouth.

She fingered her gaping, spunk-flooded arsehole and continued to suck and swallow until the boy's cocks grew limp and fell from her mouth, at which point she lay down with her face in their crotches to catch her breath. The four of them lay sweaty and panting on the floor, until finally Erica stirred.

"Well lads, I hope you enjoyed that." She said, sitting up. The three men sat up, nodding and smiling. That had been exactly the release they needed.

"Good, glad to hear it." Erica said, brushing her sweat-slicked hair out of her reddened face. "Cos I should probably tell you that I lied about telling people where I was going earlier, so it might still be a little while before anybody thinks to come look for us."

She stood up and walked over to the work surface in the corner of the room, jizz dribbling from her well-rogered arse. She flipped the switch on the kettle to set it to boil, then turned around.

"Anyone for a cuppa while we wait for round two?" She said, giving them a dirty wink and a smile.

nomad8_6
nomad8_6
66 Followers