Erica's African Schoolgirls' Party

Story Info
Rachel and Janice celebrate with the President in style.
2.8k words
4.48
36.6k
33
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

Author's note: A continuation of the 4 part series: My Wife Expands Her Love Life. PLUS

Erica Travels to Africa

&

Erica meets the African Executives

*

The President was getting ready for the schoolgirls and their mothers to arrive when Mark and Julie came early. Their stunning daughter, Rachel, was with them. Rachel was dressed for this event as all the young girls had to, in their school uniform from the U.K. all girls school, namely white blouse and tie, short kilt, and white knee socks, along with flat shoes.

In all likelihood this would be the last time they would wear the schoolgirl outfits as they had all graduated from school, had celebrated their eighteenth birthdays, and probably were headed to university. However, against strict school rules, Rachel had worn eye makeup, lipstick, and underneath her blouse was her erotic black bustier, supporting her breasts which were now as big as her mother's. She was angry that her lover from the night before, Collin, had been sent back to New York, and she was sure she knew the reason - Erica must have been behind it.

The theme of the night was for the girls to thank the mine's executives for supporting their education in England financially. The official thank you took place in the dining room after dinner, but often additional thank yous were delivered later on, privately by the white girls to the black men in one of the bedrooms upstairs in the sprawling mansion, or in the nearby guest house. The invited girls were all the white daughters of the mine's supervisors, their hosts were all black executives. There was a sexual tension in the air that was special to this annual event. The President, of course, had first choice of the girls he wanted to sit with, the other executives scrambled during the cocktail hour to impress one of the other lovely teenagers, and have her join him at dinner. Second choice would be the wives who had not yet taken a black lover, so there was a nervousness among that group, either to be selected, or to avoid being selected, depending on their point of view. None of the white husbands, the fathers of the lovely girls, were invited, and none questioned the reason.

It was a matter of control, at which the President was a master.

The President was well aware that Rachel had slept with Collin the night before, and he knew precious little sleeping was done. Collin had been sent back to his office in New York as a result, as a favour to the American Insurance woman, Erica. Thus he had moved Rachel into the seat beside him. Omar had months ago beaten him to the punch by seducing Julie, the President would return the favour by bedding Julie's gorgeous daughter.

When the maid opened the door, the President rose to greet them.

He looked at Julie closely, how had he not met this stunning woman before? She had a gorgeous smile a truly memorable body, long black hair, and the daughter was a carbon copy of her. Her husband, Mark, felt his face flush as his boss devoured his wife and daughter with his eyes.

The President told Mark to make a few changes to the table settings, as Collin would not be in attendance. He told Mark to move Sarah between two new young men who had just joined their executive ranks and to seat Rachel at his left, in what had been Sarah's place. Mark's heart pounded, and he felt his face flush even more as his daughter would now be a target for his black boss, along with her roommate from school, Janice, who would be seated across from Rachel and on the President's right.

Julie was happy to sit anywhere. Her fabulous lover, Omar, was away, but she would not be targeted by any of the younger men because Omar was the CEO, and neither she nor any of the black men would risk offending Omar. Julie thought she would sit with her own husband, Mark, who was appearing more and more agitated thinking about his daughter and the President. She might have to intervene if he started to make a mistake.

Nothing could ruin Julie's careful plan to stay in Botswana, she was intent on that.

Mark was the only white husband permitted to attend, as he organised the event, and if anything went wrong it would be his fault, if everything was perfect, the President accepted all of the congratulations. Mark was sweating profusely, but at least he was with his wife, who would normally be with her lover Omar. He would not have to face that indignity.

Mark had placed the podium beside the President's chair. The girls who would be expected to, but not forced, to speak would stand right beside him. The others seated at the large dining room table would not be able to see below the girl's breasts, as the solid podium with its large replica of the mine's logo, would obscure their vision. No one would be able to see if the President's hand wandered onto the teenage speakers' bare legs. The president congratulated himself as this bit of brilliance had occurred to him several years earlier.

His new private secretary, Stacey, who had attended the dinner the year before, was to be seated a half dozen seats from him. She would be keeping notes for the files of the families with her newly learned shorthand. She would transcribe it later.

She would also be ready to spend the night with the President should he need her to.

The President's black wife would be visiting her mother for a few days, until the maids cleaned the house properly after the party.

Waiters circulated the big room with trays of red and white wine. The girls would be encouraged to drink, but not get drunk. Their mothers could drink all they liked.

The level of conversation in the room increased. The black executives, almost to a man, flirted with the young daughters, tried to separate them from their mothers, and if possible let their hands wander on the backs or arms of the young beauties, looking for encouragement to invite them to be seatmates. The President noted one young black man had already been out on the terrace with two different teenage girls, both of whom were adjusting their blouses when they returned.

It was time for dinner.

The President settled in for dinner. The wine was having the desired effect as he noticed some of the young girls faces were flushed, and he assumed it was too early for them to be fondled under the table, which might lead to the same result. He happily greeted Rachel, took her hand in his and kissed it, an old fashioned, non threatening welcome which also gave him a subtle opportunity to allow his tongue to leave a memory on her nicely manicured hand. As well it gave him the opportunity to complement her on her nails, which she had painted bright red, against the rules for the dinner. Finally he held her hand quite a long time, the warmth of his hand sending erotic messages to her.

He was quite sure, this gorgeous creature would be his later this evening. He stole a look at Julie, and she was staring, with her mouth open, if he got her look correctly he would say it was that the mother was turned on watching her daughter with him. If so, that would perhaps be very interesting at a later date. Poor Julie, he thought, she could be one of the very few white wives who would not get black cock this night. He did not look at Mark.

He turned his attention to Janice on his right. The sweet young daughter of his former lover Sarah, had raptly watched the exchange with Rachel, so she offered her hand before being asked. He remembered they had been roommates their last year at school.

Thus they probably shared their secrets. He would drill down during dinner to see what he could mine for information to be used later.

He took Janice's hand, tonguing her small fingers as he had done with the other teen. As he was kissing her hand he looked for Sarah, she had her arms around one of the young black executives, her breasts near his face and she was not looking at her daughter at all. Everything was going very well indeed. The President's thoughts turned to sleeping with both of these lovely teenagers.

The food dishes were cleared away.

It was time for the speeches.

The first girl who came up was clearly petrified. He legs were trembling. In an effort to console her, the President put his hand on her arm. That didn't help.

The next girl, Rose, seemed quite confident and started off speaking well. He put his hand on the back of her bare knees and trailed it upward. She looked down at him and smiled. Her nice breasts were at his eye level. He moved his hand up the back of her thighs, he felt her move her legs apart, emboldened, he stroked higher, she again parted her legs, he felt along her panty line towards her pussy. Her voice was controlled, she spoke slower, his fingers pushed inside her panties and he felt the moist lips of her vagina. He searched for her mother around the table and spotted her kissing a black executive. He pushed two fingers into Rose's pussy. She made no attempt to stop him. Stacey could see his advances and made notes, Rose was passing the test with flying colors. As she finished her speech, she made point of thanking him again, and bent over to kiss him full on the lips. Rose went back to her place, and sat on the lap of an older executive who immediately put his hand under her blouse. You could cut the sexual tension around the table with a knife.

The President's cock was hard. The girls who declined to speak were not pressed to do so. The next girl to come up was a big girl, she had long legs but was on the heavy side. Thus her breasts were very generously sized. When he put his hand up her leg, she turned to give him better access.

She was not wearing any panties, or she had taken them off prior to approaching the podium. Her mother was watching intently as he openly felt her wet pussy and fingered her clit. She moaned.

As he was fingering her aggressively with his right hand, he put his left hand on Janice's knee, feeling no resistance he slipped it up a few inches. Janice was quivering, she looked for her mother, who at that very second was being swept up in the arms of her latest conquest. Sarah was giggling as the black man lifted her away from the table and his black friend joined him. Sarah's short dress was hiked up and the other guests could easily see her panties as the two men took her up the main staircase. Janice opened her legs for the President to feel her aroused pussy. It was getting close to time to exit, but then Rachel's hand came over to stroke his cock. He wondered if he should take all three teenagers with him, when the big girl's mother called her daughter back. She had not said a word, but she had passed the test.

Most of the guests started to leave the dining room to find privacy, other left to go home.

The President stood, his hard on clearly visible to Julie as he left Rachel's hand on his cock. He looked right at Julie as he put his huge arms around her gorgeous daughter, and the shaking Janice and led them out the back of the dining room to a secret staircase. Julie and Mark were powerless to do anything but watch.

And then go home.

The staircase was rather narrow and he let the girls climb in front of him. He could see right up their kilts. He knew Janice had never had a black man near her. If she was anything like her mother, he thought, she will be a tiger in bed. He reached up to cup Janice's ass with his big hand, he whispered to her to relax, his fingers slipping into her wet pussy. When they reached the top, they were in his private dressing room. He told Rachel to kiss Janice, and watched hungrily as they french kissed each other eagerly, as they had done the night before, getting ready for the party at Julie and Mark's.

Surprisingly to him, Janice took the lead, her hands all over Rachel's breasts, she slipped down to her knees kissing Rachel's firm thighs and pulling down her mini kilt, and then her panties. The President took quick advantage of the opening and kissed Rachel for the first time, she eagerly opened her mouth to let the big black man's tongue enter it.

He unbuttoned her tight blouse and it fell to the floor, she reached back to undo the claps of her black bustier, but he stopped her, he wanted her to leave it on. It was erotic.

She moaned and she reached for his cock. Having had Collin ravish her the night before had prepared her and she was ready and willing to accept the older man's advances. She knew fucking the President would be a smart move. At 18 she was a fully mature woman who knew her parents were dependent on his whims, so she would do anything and everything to sexually arouse and satisfy him. She knew instinctively, that he wanted her mother, she had watched him lust after Julie, but she was smart enough to realize that her body was strong and tight and more desirable. Janice, who now was licking her pussy, was only there for added stimulus, she would show Janice how to kiss, lick and suck a big black cock, because her friend had confided in her that she had never done so.

Rachel, laughing, pushed the President down on the bed, pulling his pants down. She talked dirty to him, saying he had picked the best girls to satisfy him. She pulled his big cock out of his undershorts and took it in her wet white mouth. Janice was awe struck. Rachel told Janice to join her, and the two girls, their faces inches apart, framed the older man's cock. She showed Janice what to do, licking hungrily. The girls french kissed each other with his cock head between both sets of lips.

The President was pleased. He had given them just enough wine that they lost any inhibitions they might have had. He suddenly thought of Sarah, his former lover, and Janice's mother, who had come upstairs earlier. She knew her way around his house better than anyone. He wondered if she had taken the room next to his. He stopped the teens kissing his cock, and asked them to stand.

Putting his arms around their necks he asked them to walk with him to the end of the room.

There was a curtain and he asked Rachel to open it. He took Janice's hand and put it on his big black cock. Rachel opened the drawstrings and they looked through a one way mirror into the next room. Janice gasped aloud as she saw her mother sucking one of the black executive's cock hungrily, while the second man had his cock up her ass and was fucking her while she cried out in pleasure. Janice stroked the President's cock to it's full length, she said to him that she would do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. She was sick of school and wanted to please him in anyway. He responded by putting his finger on her anal ring, inserting it ever so lovingly and slowly. Rachel went to her knees to kiss and lick her friends pussy, and sucking her clit. Janice's eyes never left her mother, watching her every move as the old black man and her friend pleasured her over and over.

The President lifted her in his arms and took her back to the bed. He put her face down and opened her ass cheeks with his hands gently. He lowered his wet mouth to rim her anus. Janice squirmed in pleasure. His tongue pushed and pushed at the rosebud until it entered her anal canal. Rachel watched in awe. Janice came in a flood. He mounted Rachel, she was screaming with pleasure as he pushed his marvelous cock into her. She managed to take it all on the third thrust. He started the screwing motion and she climaxed over and over. He would save the lovely Janice for another time. He was exhausted and fell asleep in the girls' arms.

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers