Erica's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the gang members were crowding closer watching their leader do things to this living wet dream dangling in front of them. Watching her spectacular body writhe and dance, while stretched taut hanging from the winch, only made their collective hunger swell. Everyone could feel the lustful need growing in the room. They all knew that their leader's erotic plaything squirming seductively in front of them would soon be theirs to play with.

Erica could feel their lust washing over her and as she looked at the gang, she saw massive lumps in everyone's pants. She felt like their shameless eyes, licking lips and rubbing hands were stroking her newly reddened skin, combining with the pain. She felt the lust gnawing in her belly and somehow the pain only intensified the feelings.

Erica couldn't believe that strips of duct tape could be used as a torture implement, but she was feeling everything now. He placed a strip of duct tape on her chest touching the bottoms of the breasts and then another across her chest on the tops of her breasts. He sucked her nipple into his mouth playing it with his tongue and teeth. As he heard her moan, he lightly bit her nipple while he ripped off the two pieces of duct tape.

Erica felt the lust travel from her nipples to her pussy as he gently sucked her nipple. When he suddenly ripped off the tape she felt lust and pain merge into a high voltage jolt in her pussy. Her belly knotted and her quim clinched when all the craving and pain ran together. Erica was feeling things she had never felt before. Being displayed naked to a group of men, while their boss forced desire and pain to merge deep in her womb, had exposed her to desires she had never known. Her body was trying to tell her things she had neglected and long deigned.

The leader used his sleeve to wipe the spittle from her nipple. Then he took another piece of duct tape, ripped in half and pressed it tightly over both her nipples. Everything he had done to her breasts made them very sensitive with her nipples being a bundle of inflamed nerves. She quivered as she felt the tape pulling on her nipples and wondered what else he was going to do to her.

He grabbed some more tape and ran strips from her hips down both legs. As he ripped off the tape Erica felt a stab of pain merge with the pleasure already throbbing in her needy pussy. Her body contorted as she gasps with the pain, moaning as the hunger in her sex merged and intensified. She felt the desire pulse through her over stimulated body. As she thrashed back and forth her breasts wobbled with Erica feeling the tape on her nipples pull and stretch them erotically, adding to her erotic appetite.

The combination of pain, pleasure, bondage and exhibitionism had Erica in an erotic fog. Her whole body throbbed with pleasure/pain sensations and she was floating on a cloud guided by her lust glazed, unseeing eyes. In her blissful state she began to dream of Alan doing this to her and taking her heaven. She had long deigned both of them the passion she craved and she wanted Alan to be the one to take her there.

The leader pressed two more strips of tape down her inner thighs with the ends touching her pussy lips. Erica was still in her dreamy passion filled state when he ripped of the tape. She screamed with pain that seared her sensitive inner thighs and pulled her swollen pussy lips. Her body bucked and jerked like she had been touched with a high voltage wire. Her euphoric state was blasted from her mind as the pain consumed everything.

At the height of her pain the filthy leader slid his finger inside her tight womanly slot. He began sliding his finger in and out of her and the pain suddenly rushed to her core. The pain seemed to heighten the pleasure joining his finger with an unexpected gush of passion filling her pussy with her womanly nectar. Erica's screams turned to gasps as intense pleasure suddenly replaced the pain. Completely on their own her hips tilted towards him demanding more from his fingers. Her head rolled back on her shoulders with her mouth open in a drawn-out gasping moan. Everyone could hear and smell her arousal, as a group their mouths began to water and pants got tighter.

As Erica's body began to wriggle seductively, the leader gave her an evil smile and then ripped the tape from her nipples. Erica felt like lighting traveled from her nipples to her pussy with her whole body convulsing and knotting gloriously. Pain hit first, but it quickly morphed into powerful waves of pleasure that bounced back and forth from her nipples to her pussy. Her pussy clamped down on his fingers as intense feelings ripped through her body like a runaway train.

Erica couldn't breathe for several seconds as the extreme waves of pain then pleasure robbed her of muscle control. As her breath came back she expelled a moan filled scream. It was more a passionate scream than a scream of pain and the leader heard the difference. He added a second finger to her quim and sucked one of her tortured nipples into his mouth as he continued thrusting his fingers inside her.

Erica had never felt anything like this. Her whole body was on fire, sensitive from the tape and buffeted with wild passion coursing through her body. She was writhing erotically with her hips thrusting, demanding more with her red and swollen nipples dancing on her quivering breasts. Nothing in her life prepared her for this and she wanted more of this incredible, wild and dangerous passion.

Suddenly the leader stepped back, pulling his fingers from her core and mouth from her nipples. She whimpered at the sudden loss, but continued to weave an erotic seductive dance hanging in front of the enraptured gang. The gang leader gestured to two men and said. "Mike and Steve take her to the table and prepare her. This body drives us all crazy, I want you to drive her wild and make her ready for everyone. Then we can all have a taste of this sweet piece of candy."

The gang leader was talking about everyone gang raping her and all her excitement in being shown naked to these men waned. The thought of having her ravenous pussy filled sent thrills through her. However, the horror of being gang raped by 30 men had her petrified with fear. The passion had taken over her body and despite the fear, or maybe because of it, her body continued its seductive dance.

One very large man came over, grabbed Erica around the waist as a second man went over and pushed a button lowering Erica into the first man's arms. When she got low enough the man holding her waist unhooked her hands from the hoist and started carrying her over to a small wooden table. With her tiny hundred-pound body she knew she didn't stand a chance fighting this heavily muscled man that was at least a foot taller than she was.

She felt his hands on her naked skin and each touch sent fiery throbs to her pussy. As he was carrying her his lips latched onto one of her hard nipples and began to suck on it scraping it against his teeth. Erica's head fell back as she thrust her breast into his mouth and every tug on her nipple sent a corresponding pulse straight to her pussy. Her passionate need was back and the fear forgotten.

Mike (the guy carrying her) was carrying Erica over to the table and this is something he was never going to forget. Who would have known that the shapeless dress and mousy hair held this centerfold body that he now held in his arms? Mike used the opportunity to caress the baby soft skin and thought to himself. "My God she's perfect in every way, soft, petite, firm and slim but those incredible breasts," he had never seen anything so perfect. Mike knew that if she was his, he would never let her out of his bed, she would be walking bowlegged from all the love he gave her.

Erica couldn't figure out what was going on, her mind and body seem to be fighting each other. Being naked, shown, tortured and molested in front of these men had her more turned on than she's ever been. She felt powerful, beautiful, and desired with all the men lusting after her, and when they touched, her whole body vibrated with desire and need. But, the thought of having those men touch her was revolting and she was almost sick to her stomach with fear.

The fear of what the gang leader said to her boss had her scared out of her mind and she didn't know if she would live through the night. However, the caresses and kisses of the large man carrying her shoved the fear into the back of her mind as the passionate craving took over.

Erica looked down at her nude body cradled in the arms of this massive man with his saliva still shining on her hardened nipples and she felt herself shake with excitement and fear. She saw little tiny cuts on her breasts and sunken belly, but they were too shallow to really bleed, but only oozed a little bit of red. Past her belly her bald naked pussy was gleaming in the subdued light with her feminine nectar with her scent demonstrating her arousal. Strangely, she felt protected and safe cradled in the arms of this massive man, but she wished she was in Alan's arms even more.

Mike gently deposited her on a small wooden table. It was so small it only supported her back with her butt and head hanging off both ends and clearly that suited their purposes perfectly. Mike pulled her bound hands over her head and pulled her body backwards over the table binding her hands to a hook on the underside of the table. While he was doing this the man that had lowered the hoist (Steve) had joined his partner, had spread her legs wide, and was tying each leg to the outside leg of the table.

When they finished her body was tied to the table with her back bowed, breasts thrust upward, legs spread wide. Her naked throbbing pussy was displayed wide open and head hanging over the table. In other words, her body was spread wide open for anybody to do anything they wanted to her. Erica realized this and she started to tremble with the fear of what they were going to do to her. She knew there was nothing she could do to stop it. In a strange paradox being tied spread open in bondage made her feel free.

She couldn't stop anything they wanted to do to her and that knowledge freed from her obligations or outcomes. She knew how she must look, naked, spread wide open for everybody to view and lust after, her lewd display sent thrilling shivers through her stretched taut belly. She lifted her head as far she could to look at the men surrounding her and their lustful eager looks made her nipples tighten into hard knots. Her excitement made her belly quiver and her pussy weep with a combination of fear and exhilaration.

Erica had never felt this kind of fear, or this unbridled, crazy erotic need and she felt so utterly wanton and depraved. She never allowed herself to let go and feel kind of out-of-control passion her body was capable of. Now tied to the table, wantonly displayed as the stunningly beautiful woman she is, she was forced to confront those long suppressed sexual urges and needs. There had been several times with Alan that she had almost lost control. She knew if she gave in to these urges Alan would lose respect for her and treat her as a sex object. So she fought these feelings and suppressed them believing they would be her downfall.

She thought about her husband Alan and she wished she had given her body to him like this, for him to take her and use her for his pleasure. Alan tried many times to take her and in his frustration sometimes forcefully tried to make love to her, sometimes even tried to use bondage to help. She steadfastly refused her husband's attempts and once threatened to call the police if he persisted. She wondered what it would be like if Alan were doing this to her. She regretted many things, since she knew she probably wouldn't live through the night, but she pushed all of that aside and decided to do whatever she had to do to live.

Erica looked up, but all she could see were her breasts thrust upwards almost pleading to be ravaged and that knowledge sent to another excited quiver through her body. She could feel cold air trying to cool her heated pussy, but the thought of all those men staring at her wantonly exposed slot only fed the flames generating more womanly nectar.

The two men that had tied her to the table hovered protectively over Erica and she figured they just wanted to stake their claim as the first to ravage her body. However, with her head hanging off the back of the table she couldn't see much except the brute that carried her from the hoist until she lifted her head and looked round. She focused on the man in front of her face and then he unzipped his pants exposing his monstrously large cock.

Mike was proud of his huge cock in the past he used to tame women and make them a slave to his cock. Unfortunately in high school word got out about his endowment and he picked the nickname "Horse", short for "Horse Cock". When he went to college he made sure he moved far away and tried to get rid of his nicknames stigma. In college he hooked up with one of his female professors that taught him how to drive women crazy, but also how to deeply satisfy women with his cock.

Now he was careful about who he showed it to, but this woman spread out before him was one beautiful creature that he wanted to tame and make her his. He was in awe of this perfect body spread wide for his use, and he had to protect this body of hers so that he could claim it as his.

Erica gazed in erotic rapt attention at this massively endowed cock, as she looked, she thought it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. It was mostly erect and seemed much longer and a bit thicker than the girth of her husband's cock. Erica had never seen any cock even remotely approaching his size. As the massive cock bobbed in front of her face Erica couldn't take her eyes off of it and she knew immediately that she wanted that thing deep in her pussy.

She also felt her mouth water and that she wanted to suck this massive beast, but she had never done that before. She had never done that before not even with her husband, but now she wanted it, she craved it. Wanted it in her mouth, sliding down her throat, she wanted her mouth filled with his cum, she wanted to taste it and swallow it.

He bent down and started sucking and nibbling on her nipples, as he came closer his cock brushed her face and the meaning was clear, she was to suck his cock. But he went farther as he began rubbing his cock all over her face and every place that cock touched her Erica felt tingling and exhilaration. The brute grabbed his massive truncheon and began to rub it all over her breasts leaving trails of slick pre-cum over her breasts. When she felt him rub the head of his cock over her nipples she arched her back to get more of the sensation. Her nipples and pussy throbbed together as the brute began to slap her nipples with the head of his cock.

The boss of the gang was a spectator watching his men teasing this succulent piece of woman flesh that they had uncovered. He thought about what order he would have the men take her, and should he fuck her before she got too used up. His two henchmen really seem to know what they were doing, despite being kidnapped, stripped, and bound to the table this spectacular body was writhing in anticipation. It was a shame he was going to have to cut up and mutilate a woman that looked that good, but business is business, might as well enjoy some of it first.

She felt her nipples getting harder from the attention the brute was giving them. Then Erica felt a soft tongue lick her pussy and she felt a high voltage jolt of passion run riot through her body. Her body tried to arch into the two mouths and cocks creating such lustful craving deep in her pussy and her mouth opened in a gasping breath. The brute saw this, pulled his cock from her breast play, and began to rub it around her lips as he returned his mouth to her nipples.

With her mouth open, the insanely large cock that was close by her face seemed to find its way into her mouth and she greedily sucked deep into her mouth. She couldn't fit much in her mouth without taking it down her throat and that was something she had never done. She didn't know how to do, but she felt the big brute quiver as she sucked on his cock. She felt him moan into her nipples as she sucked him as deep into her mouth as she could. She felt a sense of pride as she sucked on this massive cock, feeling him moan and quiver, and that pride seemed to center increasingly in her wet, needy pussy.

Erica heard the gang in the background cheering, whistling and shouting encouragement to the two working on preparing her body for them to ravish. All these people were watching and shouting things they should do to her to make her cum and Erica's body was tingling and throbbing at the thought of being their entertainment. Her mind couldn't comprehend why her body wanted this.

Did she really want to be their entertainment? Was she really a slut that craved to be shown naked, to be bound and made to feel overwhelming passion? Was it her desire to be touched, fondled and fucked in front of all these disgusting pigs? What was happening to her? She wanted Alan to save her and then she wanted him to take her like they are going to do.

Meanwhile the other brute was licking her pussy like he was starving. Each lick resulted in her clit being flicked and each time she felt a jolt in her pussy that caused her to shiver in uncontrolled need. He abandoned licking her pussy and concentrated on sucking her clit. As he did Erica felt a hunger, a desire start to consume her pussy and she tried to arch her clit even further into his mouth. She moaned wantonly the then took a deep gasping breath and as she did the cock in her mouth started sliding down her throat.

For a second she thought, "Oh my god it's in my throat" then her gag reflex kicked in. She panicked and pulled back from the invading cock, but continued to suck on it with her mouth. The Pre-cum he was expending tasted wonderful. With a fleeting thought she wondered why she had never done this with her husband when he tried and she had always rebuffed his attempts.

The brute whose cock was in her mouth pulled out, bent down and kissed her lips. As he pulled back from the kiss he whispered so softly she wasn't sure she heard him as he said.

"SWAT is on its way, we just need to keep you away from them a little while longer."

He then stood up and the two men changed places. She was suddenly in shock because she realized she may have a chance to get out of this alive and in a quick moment she thought of Alan.

What would he think of he saw her now? Very quickly the men were back at it with one of the brute's sucking on her pussy the other on her nipples and the second man's cock hovering over her mouth. She knew she wasn't out of the woods yet so she took the second man's cock into her mouth. His cock was not as long nor nearly as big around and it fit easier in her mouth.

If anything, the big guy, Mike that was now sucking on her pussy, was doing a better job than the other guy had done. She felt a throbbing pulse in her pussy as she felt the build towards a massive orgasm that threatened to ruin her world. Then suddenly all of her senses were shattered with explosions happening all around her and the SWAT team came rushing in with guns out and flash bangs going off. Her orgasm was lost, but her life was saved.

The two brutes that had been ravaging her body started quickly untying her from the table, wrapped her in their arms shielding her with their bodies from everybody else. The big brute that carried her, took off his shirt and used it to cover her from all of the people rushing into the room. Both of the men tried to stuff their huge engorged cocks back into their pants. The shirt covering her went past her knees, but even buttoned all the way up the neck line drooped almost below her breasts and showed lots of cleavage.