Erica's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Erica and Alan find passion in each other again.
4.2k words
4.52
30.2k
10

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

This is basically a love story and of course all characters are over 21. I want to thank stg0936 for the original idea, although I deviated from his idea during the writing of the story. I also want to thank Navaura for her spot on editing and suggestions for the improvement of this story, it is a much better story because of her editing.

*

When she got home Alan was waiting outside their house and when she got out of the squad car they ran into each other's arms and held each other tightly. Everything came crashing down on Erica and she started sobbing violently against Alan's chest. He picked her up in his arms, carried her into their house where he sat on the couch with her in his lap holding her tightly in his arms. Alan never said a word or ask what happened as he held her letting her feel his warmth and strength as she cried against his chest. The only words he said were his expressions of love, support and that he would be there whenever she wanted to talk.

Erica had so many emotions running through her she didn't know what to think or feel. She felt ashamed and excited, guilty and turned on, humiliated and energized. She didn't know what to think or feel, but she knew she needed to feel Alan's arms around her and the warmth of his love enveloping her. Erica had always taken Alan for granted, she knew he loved her and in her own way she loved him, but now she needed his love surrounding her. For the first time in a long time she noticed his 6' strong muscled masculine athletic body and right now Erica needed that strength.

Alan held her tightly while she sobbed and cried, feeling completely useless and helpless to take care of the woman he loved. Erica eventually cried herself to sleep in his arms and as he felt her body start to twitch in her sleep he stood up and carried her into the bedroom.

He laid her on the bed and looked at her beautiful face, hating that she had gone through something so traumatic and he was not there to take care of her. He leaned over and kissed her face and then began to unbutton the shirt and he got the first glimpse of what she had gone through. She was completely nude beneath the shirt with no traces of her bra or panties her arms and legs were bruised and red with what looked like rope burns. Her breasts, belly and legs all had tiny little punctures or cuts from something sharp. So Alan surmised that she had been stripped naked, bound and tortured, what he didn't know is whether she had been sexually molested.

Alan removed the shirt from her completely and tucked her nude body between the sheets. He undressed and then crawled nude beneath the sheets on the other side of the bed. He reached over and pulled her body into his so he could cradle her next to him as they slept, but as he ran his hands over her soft skin she moaned softly and sensuously. He looked at her face and while she was still asleep her mouth was open in a pant and her tongue was licking her lips, as he looked down he noticed her breath was coming faster and her nipples were engorged.

In her sleep Erica was reliving being tied to the table and her body was being caressed. The aborted orgasm seemed to rush back and her nipples got hard and her pussy started weeping her nectar, begging for someone to love her. In her dream Alan was making love to her bound nude body and he was going to take her to the heights of passion he always told her about. Something was different he looked more heavily muscled and his cock was massive. Erica realized that in her dream it was Alan with Mike's cock.

As Alan's hand caressed across her belly moving towards her breasts she arched her back and thrust her breasts upwards in a plea. He moved his hand up and caressed the first one breast and then the other and with a lusty moan her back arched even further thrusting her breasts into his hands. Alan leaned over and took one of her engorged nipples into his mouth and began to lovingly caress it with his tongue. Erica took a deep gasping breath and then let the air out with a shuddering moan and to Alan this passion was love music and dream come true.

He ran his hand down her quivering belly and slid a finger through her pussy lips and found her wetter than she'd ever been. He switched to her other nipple and began to lovingly lash it with his tongue as he slid two fingers into her silky, wet pussy. Her hips tilted upwards begging for his fingers to go deeper and Alan accommodated thrusting his fingers deep into her pussy, making sure to rub her g-spot with each thrust and caress her clit with his thumb.

Erica's breathing was ragged, gasping and halting as her whole body began to rise in an arch off of the bed. Alan felt her whole body quivering, reaching and climbing towards him as he continued to suckle her nipples and finger her wet, wanton pussy. Suddenly she quit breathing as her whole body tightened and bowed in a tight muscle clenching cum. Alan tried to keep fingering her pussy but she had clamped his fingers in place, but he was still able to thumb her clit as he extended the most massive orgasm he'd ever seen his wife have.

Her body stayed in her gravity defying arch as her orgasm overwhelmed her for what seemed like a full minute and then her body fell back to the bed. Alan lifted his head from the nipple he had been nibbling on and looked into her now open eyes filled with love and he had to kiss her. Alan moved up and began to gently and softly kiss her lips, but Erica was having none of this as she hungrily attacked his mouth in a demanding kiss. As he pulled back from the kiss he looked into her eyes and saw a need and hunger he'd never seen in his wife and she confirmed it when she said.

"Eat me, fuck me, make me cum and make me feel your love."

Alan wasted no time and kissed down her belly and sucking her wet fragrant pussy lips into his mouth and sucking all the nectar from her pussy. The minute he started eating, her hips came back off the bed feeding her pussy into his waiting mouth. Alan grabbed her butt in both hands and began to give her pussy full tongue thrusting licks with flicks of her clit at the end of each lick. Her panting breaths spurred him on and he could feel her belly quivering again as her she began to reach for another cum. When she was almost there Alan sucked her clit into his mouth and began to love on it with his mouth and tongue and she shattered into another massive cum, screaming her completion.

"oh gawd ... oh gawd ... oohh ggaaawwd ... again ... AGAIN ... aaahhhhh ... oh gawd again."

Alan released her clit and began to suck on her lips again and when she started to come down he sucked her clit back into his mouth and she blasted into another backbending cum. However, this time she didn't have any breath and her mouth opened and closed in a soundless scream of ecstasy with her belly cramping and quivering with the intensity of her cum.

As her hips fell back to the bed Alan kissed up to her breasts and began to feed is rock hard cock into her tight and still quivering pussy. Erica moaned that Alan felt so much bigger tonight than he ever had and her pussy was pleasantly stuffed with cock. Alan was not small by any means, his 7 inch cock was quite thick and she always felt full of his cock. Erica's continued spurning of Alan's attempts at making love to her meant that her pussy hadn't been used lately and have was tighter than normal too. But in her dreams Erica was feeling the stretch and was dreaming that it was that massive piece of meat from Mike stretching her so wide and full.

Erica continued to quiver as Alan began to thrust hard and deep into her pussy. She was still on edge and building towards another cum and Alan was determined to stay with her and cum together. However, with his stunning wife writhing in ecstasy that she had never known beneath him it was difficult for him to keep from shooting his cum into her sinfully delicious body. So he hurried her along by rubbing her clit with his fingers and very quickly she climbed her peak and met him at the top as they both tumbled into ecstasy together.

Erica's cunt clamp down hard on Alan's cock as he pumped his seed deep into his wife's body. He didn't know what happened to her tonight but secretly he was glad it did. Erica had never let him finger her or God forbid eat her pussy and she certainly never made love with the enthusiasm she did tonight. She rarely orgasmed and when she did it was subdued, not the all-encompassing, back bending cums he had seen tonight, and four times that was unheard of, but a dream come true.

He didn't know what happened, but the spectacular body that held his wife had come alive and had wanted him to eat her and make love to her in ways he'd only imagined. He looked down at her porn star body still quivering shaking from her multiple orgasms and he fell in love with her all over again. Alan pulled out of her and lay down next to Erica and before he could pull her into his arms she climbed over and laid her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around him and in a quivering voice said.

"Oh Alan, I love you so much, you were all I could think about when they had me tied up and all I wanted was to feel you make love to me one more time. Thank you for loving me the way you do and for making everything better."

As she lay on his chest, Alan wrapped his arms protectively around her quivering, shaking body. He kissed her head and felt an ache in his heart with love he had for this stunningly beautiful and incredible woman. Her quivering started to diminish, but every once in a while a shutter would run through her and she would moan his name sensuously. Soon she was asleep on his chest, but Alan would be unable to sleep that night.

Erica had tried to hide her body away all her life and had denied her body's needs and wants. She had always felt like her stunning body was a problem and something to be hidden not exalted. All throughout their courtship a chaste kiss was all he ever hoped for. He could see her stunningly beautiful face as she tried to hide it with her mousy hair, but he never saw her stunning figure until their wedding night. The last four years have been the most frustrating of his life, being unable to truly make love to this dazzling woman had been maddening and he tried everything to get her to open up.

Now his dreams have all come true, and all because she had been kidnapped and tortured. He knew tomorrow he would have to find out what had happened and what caused the change in his wife. But right now none of that mattered. To Alan, she had finally let him show her how much he loved her. He was determined to make up for lost time and show her all the love and passion she had been missing. He watched her sleeping, and even that seemed different and softer, more womanly and sensuous than before.

The nipples on her breasts were still engorged and she continued to rub her nipples into his chest. Her hips would rock and twitch like he was still making love to her and she could feel her wet pussy lips on his leg. Her whole body moved like somebody was making love to her in her sleep and she would occasionally moan sensuously in a husky voice he could hear her say "more", "deeper" or "again".

Alan still didn't know what had happened to her and he didn't know if he ever know the whole story, but having his beautiful wife with her centerfold body passionately wanting him was his wildest dreams come true. Alan drifted asleep only to be awakened several hours later with Erica sucking his cock. Not only was she sucking his cock she was taking him down her throat. Alan knew he was in heaven now.

Erica had steadfastly refused to give him a blow job throughout their entire married life and now not only was he getting a blow job, but she was deep throating him. This sensuous throat fuck was beyond even his wild imagination. He saw her fingers in her pussy desperately fingering herself while she was deep throating him and knew it was his turn.

Alan reached over and lifted her hips up in the air and placed her pussy firmly over his mouth and he began eating her pussy with the enthusiasm he had suppressed all these years. Within minutes her body froze and clinched and then bucked hard against his mouth as her orgasm racked her body. Alan felt her throat spasm around his cock and it was the most unbelievable feeling he'd ever had and almost shot his come down her throat.

He held back and renewed his loving attack on her pussy pushing her quickly into the second and third mind blowing cum, after the third cum he couldn't take anymore and started spurting his thick creamy cum into her mouth and throat. Then his mouth renewed its attempts to show her more passion than she's ever known and her fourth, fifth and sixth cums started running together into one mind altering orgasmic rapture.

Erica's body was twitching in an almost spastic manner as her body couldn't make sense of the bliss and the ecstasy, overwhelming her body's ability to cope. Her arms and legs were twitching and flailing while she would double over as her belly would clinch in hard muscle cramping cums. Her whole body was centered around her convulsing pussy.

After having more orgasms than she had received through their entire marriage Alan gave her pussy one last kiss and then twisted her around so her head was lying on his chest and he held her spasming body until the spasms changed quivers and the quivers morphed into an occasional shudder. The whole time she was moaning Alan's name and saying.

"oh Alan, Oh my God Alan, what's happening to me, what are you doing to me, Oh my God I love you Alan."

For the second time that night Alan watched his spectacularly beautiful wife fall asleep on his chest and with her orgasmic glow he'd never seen her more stunning than she is now. As she drifted off to sleep, he was thinking that this was the worst and best night of his life.

Alan woke up with Erica still clinging tightly to him. Last night was still an erotic dream and having her go crazy with lust had been a fantasy of his longtime. The reality of last night was actually way better than his fantasies, he only hoped they could continue to move forward and not go back to the way things were. Now that he knew how truly passionate Erica could be he vowed to never let her go back to the way things were.

He unwrapped himself from Erica's arms and with one last look at her sensuous body covered her with sheets and duvet . He dressed quickly and left the house with the goal of getting some of her favorite cinnamon rolls for breakfast. On his way he called his office and let them know that he would not be in today and maybe not tomorrow. When he got back he set the cinnamon rolls on the kitchen counter and set some coffee to brew and then went to go check on Erica.

When he came into the room to bed was empty, but he could hear the shower running and as he approached the bathroom he heard a shuttering sensuous moan come from the bathroom. He cracked the door and looked in on her and Erica was leaning against the shower wall with the removable pulsing massage shower head between her legs. He could see her stomach muscles convulsing as she was cumming hard in the shower.

Alan took off his clothes and went into the bathroom. Erica never noticed him until he opened the shower door and then she looked up at him with a combination of lust, love and pain in her eyes and said.

"Alan help me, I can't stop, please help me. I don't know what's happening to me. Tie me up, take control of me, I need help please."

Alan turned off the water and pulled her sagging body into his arms, he reached down and scooped her legs into his arms and carried her out of the shower. He set down the toilet with Erica quivering in his lap and briskly dried her off, but the towel rubbing her nipples, belly, butt and legs set off a new round of quivering and sensuous moans. Alan picked her up and carried her to the bed placed her in the center and then went to the closet to get four of his ties.

He came back and tied each limb to a corner of the bed until she was naked and spread eagle on the bed. He sat down next to her and looked into those eyes full of pain and love. He cupped her face in his hand, she responded by rubbing her face into his hand and then he leaned over and began to softly and sensuously nibble on her lips and mouth. Then suddenly he thrust his tongue in her mouth claiming her mouth as his and Erica gasped and moaned as she gave herself to him as she responded to Alan's possession of her. Four years of pent-up love and passion came pouring out of Alan as he began to slowly stake his claim to every part of her sensuous body.

He sucked and nibbled on her neck and ears then moving to her breasts where he aggressively nipped and bit her breasts and nipples leaving tiny red marks as he claimed her outstanding breasts as his. Erica was responding by pushing her body into his aggressive attack, demanding he claim her and take her as his. She wanted him to take her and she wanted to give herself completely to her husband and Erica felt the euphoria and the freedom of completely releasing control of her body to Alan.

Alan continued moving down her body claiming every part of her licking, nipping, biting and caressing every inch of her ribs, her flat sunken belly, her sensuous naval as he moved on to her hips. He nibbled around her hips and then down her right leg paying special attention to the sensitive areas of the inner thigh, behind the knee and her toes. He moved to the left leg starting with her toes and moving up her leg aiming for her weeping pussy that was thrusting up and down begging for attention.

By the time he reached her pussy Erica was writhing in ecstasy strapped to a rocket ready to explode the minute he touched her. There was no softness as Alan sucked her entire pussy lips into his mouth and Erica's whole body came off the bed as she exploded into a love affirming, heart rending and mind numbing orgasm. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before and all the muscles on her arms and legs were taut and distended as she pulled against the bonds tying her to the bed. The tendons in her arms and legs and chords in her neck were all distended as she silently screamed her love for her husband.

Alan didn't let up as he sucked her pussy and bit her clit as he continued to claim this woman he madly loved. He continued to drive her orgasm higher and higher as Erica's stomach muscles cramped into tight knots trying to curl her body around the pulsations centering in her pussy. Her whole body began to spasm as Alan refused to relent in his claiming of the woman he loved and whether it was one long orgasm or multiples chained together Erica continued floating in a sea of orgasmic rapture.

Alan relented and stop sucking her pussy long enough to kneel between her legs and drive his cock deep into her cunt, claiming the rest of her as his. When he stopped eating her pussy Erica's body fell back to the bed but blasted into a whole new level of orgasm when he drove his hard cock deeply into her quim. Erica screamed as the ecstasy overrode all of her bodily functions and all she could feel was the rapture as her husband/lover claimed her and drove her to heights of bliss she had never known.

Erica's whole body was quivering and shaking and spastic movements as Alan drove into her the last time and implanted his creamy cum deep into her pussy. As he continued to cum inside her Alan's passionate madness began to clear and he leaned down to kiss the woman he loved more than life itself. But Erica couldn't respond because her whole body was still shaking so hard even her teeth were chattering. Alan began to softly kiss her face and give her body soothing caresses.

Alan stared into Erica's eyes and kissed her cheek as he said.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers
12