Erica's Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Erica Tells Alan Everything and love is reaffirmed.
5.4k words
4.56
24.3k
12

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

This is basically a love story and of course all characters are over 21. I want to thank stg0936 for the original idea, although I deviated from his idea during the writing of the story. I also want to thank Navaura for her spot on editing and suggestions for the improvement of this story, it is a much better story because of her editing.

*

At this point Erica hadn't eaten since noon the day before and she needed to get some food into her body, so they adjourned to the kitchen to have coffee and cinnamon rolls. But with her new found love and passion for each other they couldn't stand to be apart, so they ate their breakfast with Erica sitting in Alan's lap and feeding each other. They did romantic things that they hadn't done in quite some time like eat off of the same side of the roll and meet in the middle in a kiss or start eating a cinnamon roll and kiss transferring it to the other persons mouth.

Four years that they had been married had evaporated and they were newlyweds again. Alan knew he had to bring it up because the police would be there in a couple of hours so he ask Erica.

"Baby, can you tell me what happened to you yesterday. I'm not going to press but the police will be here to take your statement in a couple of hours. Before you start I want you to know I love you, I'll always love you and nothing will ever change that."

Erica looked into Alan's eyes and knew what he said was the truth. He loved her deeply and he was here for her. She still felt ashamed and felt like she had betrayed him, but she knew he would find out and it was best if it came from her. She couldn't look him in the eye as she began the story so she buried her face in his neck as she told her what happened.

When she got to the part where she was stripped naked and was hanging on display for everybody to see Alan interrupted her.

"What were you feeling as you were hanging naked in front of everyone?" He asked.

"I was embarrassed, humiliated and I felt like a piece of meat hanging on a hook." She responded.

Alan pulled her face away from his neck so he could look into her eyes and then said.

"That's not all you felt is it?"

She could see in his eyes that he knew how she felt and she lowered her eyes and admitted it.

"I felt excited; having all those men lusting after my naked body turned me on. I could feel all of their eyes caressing every part of me, my nipples got hard and my pussy got wet. Being on display and having men lust after my body turned me on. I was surprised, but I felt their lust deep in my pussy. I felt really confused because I've always hid my body from men and now that I'm displayed in front of them naked I turn into a slut."

"No baby you didn't turn into a slut. You are a beautiful and sensuous woman and having men, even the scum that kidnapped you, reaffirm that beauty is exciting and powerful. Honey, your beauty is a powerful thing, it disarms people and makes them forget their agendas. You've tried all your life to deny your beauty because you think people won't take you seriously, but if you showed how beautiful you are, people would actually take you more seriously. I want you to turn yourself over to me for a month and I'm going to give you a makeover, new and sexier clothes and haircut. I want you to see the difference and understand what you've been denying yourself all these years. Will you let me do that, baby."

"Yes my husband, I'll turn myself over you for a month. I love you and trust you completely, and I think you're right and I want to be beautiful, but I don't know how." She said.

"Honey, you are beautiful, you have just been hiding it all these years and all we are going to do is stop hiding your beauty. I'm very proud of you and I would like the chance to show your beauty off. My baby, you are going to be really surprised at what happens when people really see the real you, not the woman you've been pretending to be. Sweetheart, you can do this all in safety because I'll be there with you the whole time protecting you."

Erica smiled and actually beamed at the prospect of what her husband was offering her.

"Continue with your story, baby."

Erica continued the story and told how she was bound to the table in preparation for being gang raped and then the police showed up and saved her.

"How did you feel about being bound table?" Alan asked.

Erica knew that Alan already knew the answer. So she kissed him on the lips and said "I think you already know."

"Yes, my love I think I do. Your choice is taken away and you're free to feel without any consequences, because you have no choice. I think you liked it very much and not only did you feel free, it excited you very much." Alan said.

"Yes just like tonight being bound and tied up excited me but also the tighter you tied me up more turned on, the more sensitive my skin seemed to be. Even now I'm getting excited, even thinking about tying me up and ravishing me." Erica said.

"There's more to the story though isn't there?" Alan said.

Erica dropped her eyes and hid her face in Alan's neck again. "yes" she whispered.

"Tell me baby." Alan said.

"While I was tied up on the table they licked me." She said.

Alan pulled her tight her into his embrace and said. "where"

"My nipples and my pussy." She whispered.

Alan once again pulled her face away from his neck and looked into her eyes and said.

"You liked it didn't you baby but you feel guilty about it, don't you."

"Yes" she whispered.

"Sweetheart," He reasoned with his wife, "you have not betrayed anything, you were tied up, which created an arousal that made you like the way they sexually assaulted you. You haven't betrayed anything, my love." His eyes were tender as he spoke to her. "There's something else isn't there?"

In a barely audible whisper Erica said. "yes"

"Did someone stick a cock inside you?"

"yes"

"In your pussy or mouth?" He said.

"mouth"

"Look at me Erica."

She lifted her eyes and he could see tears ready to spill. "Oh sweetheart," He grieved for his wife and the pain and torment that expelled itself from her eyes. Leaning into her, he placed a soothing kiss on her forehead and then kissed the tears that began falling from her eyelids. He loved Erica, and nothing anyone made her go through would change that. Slowly his mouth trailed down and covered her cheekbones, nose with kisses, and tenderly he began to nibble on her lips. She moaned at the sensitivity and pleasure he motivated in her with such a sweet gesture. Her mouth opened up to his and he slipped his tongue into her mouth as he began to give her a passionate kiss. When their lips parted he looked back into her eyes and saw wonderment and love from her.

"Erica you're the best thing that ever happened to me and I love you with all that I am. Nothing, absolutely nothing will stop me from loving you. You are my wife, my lover, my best friend and even my sex object and nothing will ever stop me from loving you. Baby you have done nothing wrong, you have not betrayed our vows, and you are my perfect wife."

Erica wrapped her arms around Alan's neck and began to kiss his face as tears continued to stream down hers. And then she once again hid her face in his neck and whispered.

"I was so ashamed to be excited by what they did to me."

"What you were excited about was having your body displayed for everyone's view. Bondage gave you the freedom to feel what they were doing to you."

"Erica," he began, moving his hands over her back in circular motions, trying to calm the fear, disgust and guilt out of her tone. "You have done nothing wrong and you have not betrayed anything." Alan stated, wanting her to understand, "You were made to feel helpless in that situation, as anyone would being bound in such a way. However that helplessness evolved into something sensual and it forced you to see what they were seeing about you, that you are undoubtedly a beautiful, sexy and sensuous woman."

Erica's eyes shimmered with a second set of tears. She didn't mean to enjoy what they were doing or even like having them hoist her up like she was an exhibit, but when all of this happened, she'd slowly felt the shame, and disgust melt away. Instead, it heightened her sexual senses. Although she was terrified of the danger those men proposed, and fearful of being raped, she'd found herself in the midst of it all being confronted with the truth, that she was someone to be desired, someone beautiful.

Erica began crying as she clung tightly to Alan and then she whispered.

"I love you so much and I'm so lucky to have you love me the way you do."

Erica pulled her face from his neck and sweetly kissed Alan's lips and then whispered.

"Please tie me up and make love to me again."

Alan claimed her lips in a passionate kiss while his hands slipped beneath her robe, hefted her full firm breast and began to pull on the nipple. Erica arched her back pushing her breast into his grasping hand and sensuously moaned into his kiss.

"Unfortunately, the police will be here in less than an hour so this will have to hold you, but my sexy tempting wife I promise you when their gone I will tie you up and make love to you until you beg me to stop. But right now we need to finish that shower and get dressed." Alan said.

Erica gave a pout and slipped off Alan's lap, then she took off her robe displaying her incredibly gorgeous naked body, leaned down to whisper in Alan's ear.

"What makes you think I'll ever beg you stop."

Then she giggled and started to run to the shower as Alan gave her a quick swat on the ass. In the shower they both teased each other to the point that it would have been another epic love making session, but unfortunately the police were very punctual.

-----

Alan quickly dressed, went out to greet everyone and set them up in their living room with coffee and water or whatever else they wanted to drink while Erica continued to get dressed. When she came in she looked professional but subdued and very tired, but her face glowed with the radiance that only a woman in love can have.

Everyone was there Mike, Steve, Capt. Green and a stenographer. Erica first went over to Mike and Steve and thanked them for protecting her from the gang and saving her. As she was thanking them Alan noticed something, both Mike and Steve, but especially Mike looked at Erica with a soft loving but passionate look and she was very demure around them and couldn't look him in the eye. Something had happened between Erica and Mike that night and he thought he might know what.

Erica went through her story top to bottom, twice and Capt. Green asks several questions along the way for clarification, but ultimately after about an hour they had finished and started packing up to leave. Erica then remembered something and stopped everybody, she told him about the WebCam and the fact that she suspected her boss was on the other side. She said the way the gang boss was talking he and her boss were business partners and her kidnapping was the gang's boss way of asserting leverage over her boss.

At hearing this Alan got extremely angry and he vowed to make him pay if this was the case. One thing for a gang member to kidnap somebody at random and tortured them the way they had Erica. It's something else entirely different if Erica's boss, a person she trusted and respected, had a hand in her kidnapping and torture. If he had anything to do with this, Alan vowed he would pay, and pay dearly.

Alan went over to Mike and thanked him for saving his wife, covering her with his shirt as he handed it back to him and asked him for a card in case there were any follow-up clarifications. He also asked Mike to give them a call clarifying her boss's involvement in all of this. He told Mike he wanted to protect Erica and if her boss was involved she was never going back there to work.

As they were leaving Alan went and put his arm possessively around Erica and she responded by putting both arms around Alan and laying her head on his chest. Alan saw Mike nod his head imperceptibly because the message was clear, Erica loved Alan and would never willfully betray that. Alan noticed all the subtleties and when they were gone he sat down and pulled Erica into his lap.

Alan kissed her sweetly, he looked into her eyes caressed her face and said

"You left some things out didn't you Sweetheart? Mike and Steve were the ones who licked you and put their cocks in her mouth, aren't they."

Erica looked sheepish and nodded her head yes.

"But there's something else, isn't there, Sweetheart?"

She cast her eyes down but nodded her head yes. Alan put his finger under her chin and lifted her eyes to his and then he said.

"Baby I love you more than life itself and if I'm going to protect you I have to know everything. I need you to tell me everything, don't hold back and don't soft-pedal the truth. Remember you've done nothing wrong sweetheart." Alan said

"Alan I'm so in love with you. I never want to cause you any pain. The only thing I left out has nothing to do with the kidnapping or anything associated with the gang, it was just me."

Alan kissed her and said "I want you to share everything with me."

Tears started glistening in her eyes as guilt came over her and once again she hid her face in Alan's neck as she whispered.

"Their cocks were so huge I wanted to feel them in my throat and in my pussy. They were almost twice the size of yours and they scared me but they also excited me so much and I just wanted to know what it would feel like having something that massive buried inside me. Even now I remember Mike's cock, how it looked and how it tasted and I still want it."

She looked up at Alan ashamed and with tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry Alan, I don't want Mike or even desire him, it was just his cock. That was the moment I thought I was going to die and that massive cock splitting me in two seemed like a good way to go. Baby I love you and I only want you, please believe me."

"I believe you my love and I know when you put your arms around me while they were here. That was your way of showing them that they can't have you, and you're mine and I'm yours. I understand baby and I'm not hurt and you know why?"

"Because, my love for you can't get pushed aside by a big piece of meat. My heart is overflowing with love for you and nothing can push you away from me."

Alan captured her mouth in a possessive kiss that went on until she moaned and squirmed tighter into his embrace. As their lips separated, Erica looked at Alan, the air in her lungs tight, leaving her words passion filled as she said.

"I love you, I love you so damn much. I have got to be the luckiest woman in the world to have you love me the way you do."

Then Erica smiled a sweet sensuous smile and then with a little twinkle in her eye said.

"Does this mean you are going to take me to our room, tie me to the bed and ravish me till I scream for mercy."

As Alan stood up with the tiny woman that owned his heart in his arms he said. "yes, that's exactly what it means."

As Alan carried her back to the bedroom, gazes of love and adoration were perceived as they stared into each other's eyes. As they entered the bedroom Alan stood Erica on her feet as he began to undress her. Neither broke eye contact and the love they were sharing through their eyes was palatable, but something else was building to a passionate need. For Alan it was a need to possess this woman, take her as his and show her ecstasy she had never dreamed of. For Erica she needed to be taken by her man and show him how much she loved him by giving herself completely and totally to him.

As Alan stripped the last of her clothing from her body; and Erica stood naked in all her glory in front of the man she loved, her body quivered and her breath caught in her chest as she saw the look of hunger in Alan's eyes. As he ran his hands over her naked body and devoured her with his eyes she never felt more beautiful, desired or in love as she did right now. As Alan's hungry eyes finally met hers she whispered, her tone mirroring the heat in his eyes.

"Possess me and take me as yours. I give you my body completely tonight and want you to use me, and take me and own me. I am your love slave for tonight and I want to be the object of your wildest fantasies. Show me how much you love me."

Alan picked her up in his arms and gently laid her in the middle of the bed with her eyes never leaving his. He gently stretched out her arms and retied them to the ties already anchored at the corner of the bed. He then gently caressed down her body and moved each leg to the opposite corner of the bed and secured them as well. Her tightly toned body was now stretched and tied to the four corners of the bed. Her breasts were heaving and wallowing on her chest with her nipples hard and demanding as she lay panting in anticipation. Alan gently kissed her belly, her breast and then her lips as he whispered to her in a voice full of love and passion.

"I've loved you with all that I am, for longer than you know and ever since I met you, you've been the woman of all of my fantasies. So you see my incredibly beautiful, sexy wife, and reciprocated love slave, it may take 30 or 40 years for you to fulfill all of my fantasies.

Erica shivered from the intensity of his love. She realized what a fool she had been to deny herself the ecstasy that this man- who loved her- could bring into her life. She spoke her own feelings as she became overwhelmed by the intensity of his gaze.

"Alan I've taken you for granted and always expected your love to be there, but I've denied both of us the ecstasy that our kind of love brings. That stops now. I want you to possess me, love me, take me to that bliss that only you can show me. From this moment forward, I promise to never say no to you and I want to play out your fantasies with me and on me. I can't wait any longer. I'm trembling with need." She gasped, "Fuck me hard! Take me and pour your love into me. I need you Alan. I need your love and I need you inside me."

Alan hungrily claimed her lips, and then her mouth as he invaded it with his tongue. When he ran out of breath, which he'd robbed from her lungs, he removed his mouth from hers. The feeling was enough to leave Erica's head spinning, both from the lack of oxygen and the fervency of the kiss. In the last two days Erica had fallen in love with her husband all over again; and this time she didn't fight it but let it consume her. She never knew it could be like this, but now she never wanted it to stop.

After Alan left her lips, he continued to kiss her face, her cheeks, her nose, her forehead, planting light butterfly kisses on her eyes. Then he nibbled on her ears, down to her neck, back up to her chin, followed by another oxygen robbing kiss. This was different from the last time, the desperate hunger was gone and this time it was heart rending love. Alan continued to kiss, nibble and bite his way down her body, but it was a slow, languid pace and by the time he reached her breasts Erica was trembling with need and having a hard time catching her breath.

Alan continued his agonizingly slow pace as he left little tiny suckling bruises on the bottom of her breasts. As he started getting close to her nipples, Erica gasped and with a desirous yet stuttering moan, cried to Alan.

"O...Oh my God...baby, your torturing me so well. Oh God!" She panted, "Suck on my nipples, please."

As she pleaded for him to take her, her body propelled itself forward from off the bed, offering up her breasts and nipples for his consumption. Alan took one of her nipples in his mouth, lightly bit down and pulled with his teeth, as he did, her whole back arched even further and she started twitching as if she was having an orgasm. This fact was confirmed when she screamed.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers
12