Erica's Downfall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica took the cock in her mouth - she had never enjoyed doing this - but now she wanted to, she wanted to make this man cry out with delight. She caressed his cock, sucked it, tongued it with every bit of imagination she had. She felt Eric's body responding, then felt him thrusting his thighs up and down, sliding his cock in her mouth. As she felt him rising she began to slide her mouth up and down the length of his cock, faster and faster and faster...

"AAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG..." Erica heard Eric grunt, and at the same moment felt the warm liquid in her mouth, spurting into her throat. She swallowed hard, taking down his seemingly endless amount of sperm. She liked it. She had never like it before.

Eric knew this was as good a blow job as he had ever had as he emptied his balls into her, his slut. At last he came down from the high, his cock slipping from her mouth. He lay back unwinding as Erica lay against his lap.

At last they came around, and Eric spoke - "I take that as an offer of yourself. Completely. When I want you. Promise I won't do anything to embarrass you - but you will be my slut. You are my slut. My sub."

Instinct told Erica how to reply. "Thankyou sir - I will do anything for you."

"Good" Eric replied. "I promise you will enjoy it. Let's go upstairs - I'll show you that I accept your offer. When I've finished you can go."

Eric led Erica upstairs into the bathroom having picked up her skirt, taking it with him. Erica was uncertain... Eric lifted her into the bath, sat her in the bath. He removed her blouse and bra. Erica was still puzzled. Suddenly Eric pointed his cock at Erica's face. Suddenly a jet of warm liquid was pouring into her face, over her hair, down her body, covering her, and Erica took it, the strange odour, because she wanted to - perhaps the ultimate submission she could make.

At last Eric stopped, drained. He spoke to Erica, his voice almost businesslike. "We have sealed our deal. You are now my sub. I'll phone you when I want you. You can clean up, then leave." With that he was gone.

Erica was stunned, but perhaps felt she should expect nothing less than to be dismissed like this. She was his property. And that was all. And that was all she wanted to be...

12