Erica's Return

Story Info
After a long absence, Robert finds Erica and brings her home.
6.3k words
4.4
24.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHenry
MrHenry
247 Followers

This is the sequel and final installment to the Eric Becomes Erica stories. I enjoyed writing it and I hope it brings satisfactory closure to the story.

* * * * *

Robert enjoyed a delicious breakfast before going to work. Carla was a great cook and pleased him in more ways than she could imagine. He watched her as she washed the morning dishes, her ass moving back and forth as she scrubbed the pan.

"Are you watching me again?" she asked, without turning to face him.

"You know I am and I think you know what I'm thinking," he said.

"Was last night not enough for you? Do you want this sweet ass again?" she asked.

In answer to her question, he walked up behind her and rubbed his hard cock against her ass, raising her short nightie and slowly pushing himself into her. She let out a soft whimper as he entered her. She felt so good. So warm. So tight. He began to move himself in and out. She moaned. Yes, she was one sweet fuck.

"You feel good," he said, reaching around with his right hand and stroking her cock.

"Oh, God, Robert, your cock feels so fucking good," she said. "Cum inside me. Let me feel your love inside me."

He increased the rhythm, his balls slapping against her ass. God, she felt so good. He was close to cumming.

"I want to cum on your face," he said. "I want to see your eyes when I cum."

"No. I want to feel it inside me," she said. "I want you to cum inside me, please?"

"Goddammit, I'm cumming," he said.

"Yes, baby," she said. "Show me how much you love me. Show me Robert. Show me."

With one last, hard thrust, he came. He pulled her close to him, kissing the back of her soft brown neck as he slowly pulled out, letting his cum run out of her.

"That was good, baby," she said. "Do you think, if you have time today, you could stop on your way home and get that bracelet we looked at yesterday?"

"What?" he asked.

"The bracelet," she said. "Robert you haven't forgotten, have you? You said you may be able to buy it for me. I really want it, Robert."

"I know you do. It seems you want a lot of things, lately," he said, immediately regretting his words.

"What are you saying, Robert?" Carla asked, turning quickly to face him. "Are you saying I'm not worth a bracelet? All I ask is a small trinket from time to time. Is that too much?"

"No. That's not what I was saying. What I was saying was, we've been spending a lot lately. May need to take a break and let me catch up," he said.

"Oh. Because I don't contribute? I cook your meals. I give you sex whenever you want it. Goddamn, I think I just did that. It's hard for me to remember, it happened so fucking fast," she said.

He didn't know what to say when she was in one of her moods. It had been almost one year since Erica left, and already, Carla was acting like little Miss Queen Bee. There were times when he hated her. But there were also times when he loved her more than anything in the world. Maybe, in his mind, he was substituting her for Erica. He didn't know. And this morning, he didn't have the will to try and figure it out. He missed Erica so much. His daughter, his son,...his love. He got into his BMW and turned the key. He sat for a moment and remembered Erica driving away from this same driveway. His eyes teared.

"Where are you?" he whispered to himself. "Where are you and are you safe?"

* * * * *

Robert stopped at a coffee shop on his way to work, he had never been there but they always seemed to be busy. Carla may be a good cook, but her coffee would kill you. He went in and took a corner table, away from the morning crowd. The waitress started toward his table. A very pretty waitress. A very familiar waitress.

"Good morning sir, my name is..." she stopped, looking up from her notepad.

"Erica," Robert finished her sentence.

"I'll get another waitress for you," Erica said.

"No, I know what I want," Robert said. "Probably for the first time in my life, I know what I want."

"We can't do this here," Erica said. "Leave, please?"

"I can't do that," Robert said. "You of all people should know that."

"Is there a problem?" the other waitress asked. She was a large black woman, with an attitude.

"No problem," Robert said. "I'm her..."

Erica interrupted him, "He's an old friend, Evie. There's no problem."

"Uh huh. He don't look like it ain't no problem for him," Evie said. "You don't wanna hurt this girl, I'm tellin' you. I'll put a hurt on you two ways from Sunday. You understand me?"

"I have no intentions of hurting her, and yes, I do understand you," Robert said. "And I believe you'd do it too."

"Smart man," Evie said. "Good lookin' and smart, mmm mmm mmm." She turned back to face another customer at the counter.

"You reach across there one more time, Bob, and I'm gonna put a whuppin' on you you'll have to explain to that bible thumpin' wife of yours." Evie said.

"I'm just reaching for the sugar," Bob said.

"The sugar is on it's way, darlin'," Evie said. "And I swear, if I was any sweeter, the whole lot of you would have diabetes. Put your ass back in your seat, darlin', Evie's on her way."

"Charismatic," Robert said, thinking of nothing else to say.

"You know what? There are too many eyes and ears in here, we can talk in my apartment. It's upstairs. My roommate's working." Erica said.

"You don't mind?" Robert asked.

"It would be better, more privacy," Erica said, motioning over her shoulder to Evie.

"You take care of your business, sweetie. I got this covered," Evie said.

"I'm glad you've got someone looking out for you," Robert said. "Better than I did."

"Come upstairs. She won't hurt you there." Erica laughed as she led the way.

Once inside Erica's small two bedroom apartment, they settled and Robert began what he hoped would be his accepted apology for being a bad father, and a cheat.

"You have nothing to apologize for," Erica said.

"I should've had more control over my urges," Robert said. "My lustful thoughts. I feel like I really screwed up your life."

"I seduced you. I wanted you. I wanted everything that happened," Erica said. "When I left there, I was confused. It wasn't your fault. Carla had me so convinced that I should be a man, that I tried it for a while. I dated women, men, you name it, I tried it. Nothing worked. Until I got breasts. I've noticed you haven't even said anything about them."

"I noticed. But I'm trying to be a good parent," Robert said.

"You are the best parent anyone like me could ever hope for," Erica said. "You accepted me for who I was, and now, who I am. I know I was meant to be a woman and I can accept that now."

"A very beautiful woman," Robert said.

"Thank you," Erica said. "You look good. Carla must be taking good care of you."

"Yeah, I guess," Robert said. "I realized this morning, she's also taking good care of my bank account."

"She's stealing from you?" Erica asked.

"No, she's not stealing. She just developed very expensive tastes and I'm an old fool," Robert said. "I miss you, Erica."

Erica reached over and placed her hand on top of his. "I miss you too," she said. "And you're not old or a fool."

"I was a fool for being unfaithful to you. A fool for believing I could be your father and your lover," Robert said.

Erica stood and walked to the window, staring down at the street, trying to find the right words. "Tell me now, and be honest," she said, without turning to face him, "which would you rather be at this point, my father or my lover?"

Robert stood, walked to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. "I love you Erica. I will always be your father, nothing can change that. But right now, I would give anything for the chance to be a good husband to you. What we had, what I hope we can have again, is the best thing that has ever happened to me. You make me a better person. A better man."

Erica turned, tears in her eyes. "I love you, Robert." She kissed him softly.

"Will you come home?" Robert asked.

"I want to, I really do," she said. "But what about Carla? It's not going to work with the three of us there. Not after what happened."

"I know," Robert said. "I'll tell her she has to go."

"No," Erica said.

"What do you mean, no?" Robert asked.

"I want to be the one to tell her," Erica said. "She took advantage of both of us, but I'm the one who invited her into the house. I want to be the one to pull the plug on that money hungry little bitch."

Robert smiled. "I love you so much." He pulled her close and kissed her. He could feel himself getting an erection. Erica reached down between them and massaged his cock through his pants. She was also becoming excited. She started unfastening his pants, reaching her hand inside. Her heart was racing. It had been a while since she had been with anyone, and she wanted him so much. She had missed his touch.

"Make love to me, Robert," she said.

Robert pulled up her skirt, rubbing her hard cock through her panties. He pulled them to the side, wrapping his hand around her cock, slowly stroking her. Erica broke their embrace, taking his hand and leading him to her bedroom. Robert stumbled, trying to kick off his shoes, causing Erica to laugh a little. Erica pushed him down onto the bed, pulling his pants and boxers off him, immediately taking him into her mouth. She went all the way down, sticking out her tongue to touch his balls.

"Oh, God," Robert whispered.

Erica pulled up off him and started jerking him off as she licked and sucked his balls. With her other hand, she reached down and started stroking her own erection.

"If you turn around here, I could take care of that for you," Robert said.

Erica got on the bed and straddled Robert's face, going back to sucking his cock. Robert ran his tongue along the length of her hard cock, easing one finger into her ass. Erica moaned and pushed her ass back onto his finger. She continued sucking him as he finger fucked her while sucking her cock. Robert increased the speed of his finger. Erica stopped, moving up onto her knees, facing him. She pulled off her waitress uniform, showing Robert the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen. He pulled off his blazer and shirt.

"You're so beautiful," he said.

She threw her leg over him and lowered herself onto his cock, letting out a soft moan. She slowly began moving up and down, taking all of him into her warm opening. Her hips moving back and forth. Robert watched as her breasts swayed just a little with her movements. He began stroking her cock as she rode him, wanting to please her as much as she was pleasing him.

Her rhythm increased, the more he stroked her cock. "I'm cumming, Robert," she said. "Cum inside me, oh, God, cum inside me."

"Yes!" Robert said. "Cum on my chest, baby. Shoot your hot cum on my chest."

"Yes! Yes!" Her cum shot across Robert's stomach and chest as he came inside her. Both of them continued their thrusts, not wanting it to end. "Squeeze my tits, Robert, kiss them."

Robert reached up and squeezed her tits, raising up enough to lick her nipples and gently suck on them. Her body shivered, as she continued grinding on his cock until she was exhausted. She fell down on top of him. They lay there for a few minutes without speaking. Listening to their breathing. She could feel the warmth of her cum as she moved her breasts against his chest.

"That was so good," she said.

"Yes, it was," he said in between breaths. "I think I'll call and tell them I'm working from home, today."

"I have to finish my shift, but you can wait here if you want. I have a short shift today," she said. "I'm sure Evie's wondering what's taking so long."

"I just met your friend, Evie, but something tells me she's not naive. I'd be willing to bet she knows what's taking so long," he said.

Erica laughed. "I'm not taking that bet. Evie's great. She's such a good friend."

"I'm glad you have a good friend," Robert said. "Does she know everything about you?"

"Yes, but not everything about us," Erica said. "And she wasn't kidding when she said she'd put a hurt on you. The last guy I was dating came into the coffee shop and caused a scene. He tried to get rough with me, so she asked him to leave, right before she punched him in the face."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," Robert said, putting his arms around her.

"It's okay. He just got pissed off because I'm the one who ended it," Erica said. "He said I should be thankful he was dating someone like me."

"Someone like you," Robert said. "A smart, beautiful, young woman. He should've considered himself lucky."

"I love you, Robert," she said.

"I love you," he said. "And I promise, I'll never do anything to ever hurt you again."

"I believe you," she said. "But right now, I need to get cleaned up and dressed so I can finish my shift. Will you wait here?"

"Actually, I have an errand to run, but I'll be back," he said. "What time does your shift end?"

"Eleven. The other waitress is working lunch," she said.

"I'll meet you in the coffee shop," he said.

"Okay," she said.

They both showered and dressed, sharing one more kiss before Robert went on his way. He did have an errand to run, a surprise for Erica. He stopped on his way out and got a cup of coffee and a muffin to go. Evie took his credit card and ran it but never took her eyes off him. She could tell he had just had a shower. He signed the receipt and left before she had a chance to say anything.

Robert was back at the coffee shop fifteen minutes before Erica's shift ended. The lunch crowd was beginning to come in but it wasn't crowded yet. She saw him come through the door and smiled. Evie also saw him, and gave him a sly, 'I know what you two were up to', smile. He was right, she wasn't naive.

"I'll be done in just a few more minutes," Erica said.

"That's fine, but I have something to ask you," Robert said.

"What?" Erica asked.

Robert reached into his pocket and took out a small box, dropping to one knee.

Erica put her hand to her mouth. Evie, watching from behind the counter, let out a little yell and quickly caught herself.

"Erica, I've made mistakes. But I promise to be true. I promise to be faithful. I promise to spend the rest of my life making sure not a day goes by without you knowing how much you mean to me. I told you I would give anything for the chance to be a good husband to you. Will you give me that chance?" He opened the box, to show a diamond ring.

Erica stared at him for a moment, trying to figure out how this would work. Her thoughts were interrupted by Evie.

"You better say yes, girl, or I will," Evie said.

"Yes," Erica said, fighting back tears. "Yes."

Robert stood, taking the ring from the box and placing it on Erica's finger. They kissed, while Evie cried.

There was applause from the few customers in the coffee shop. Evie ran to Erica to look at the ring. She then turned and looked at Robert.

"You better be good to my girl," she said. Then, stretching to reach him, she planted a kiss on his mouth. "She's all I have, you treat her right."

For the first time in many years, Robert felt himself blushing. "I will," he said.

Evie then wrapped her big arms around Erica. "I love you, sweetie. I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you, I love you too," Erica said.

"Now, you go on and go celebrate," Evie said. "Or did you two get enough celebratin', this mornin'?"

"Never enough," Erica said, laughing between tears.

Strangers were shaking Roberts hand, customers who wanted to be a part of the moment, all giving their best wishes.

After the excitement died down, Erica pulled Robert to the side. "How exactly are we going to do this?"

"We'll figure that out later," Robert said. "Right now, I want you to come home with me, where you belong."

"I need to make sure Evie will be okay with the rent," Erica said.

"The rent?" Robert asked. "Oh, let me guess, she's the roommate who was working."

Erica smiled. "She's really more of a mother figure. A very large and very protective mother figure."

Robert laughed. "It's obvious she cares a great deal for you."

"And I care a great deal for her," Erica said.

"If she needs time to find another roommate, we can help with the rent," Robert said. "She's taken good care of you."

"I love you so much," Erica said. "But she's too proud to take a hand out."

"Well, the offer stands," Robert said.

While Erica was talking to Evie, Robert sat down at one of the tables. In the span of one morning, his whole life had changed. He had found Erica, he had proposed to her (he still wasn't sure how they would work that one out), and he was about to tell a girl that had been living with him for a year that she had to go. That last part, he wasn't too concerned about. He had finally realized that all she cared about was what he could buy for her. Erica had it right when she called Carla a 'money hungry little bitch'. He just wished he could have seen it sooner. Now, looking at Erica with a smile on her face, he knew they were supposed to be together. True, he was her father and always would be, but he couldn't help thinking that sometimes things are supposed to be more than they are. More than you're given. Sometimes, maybe it's up to each individual to decide what's taboo and what's the right thing for them. Everyone deserves to be happy.

He stood as Erica came over to him. "Well?"

"She told me not to worry about it, she can find another roommate," Erica said. "She's really happy for us, Robert. And I think she knows there's more than what I'm telling her."

Robert looked over at Evie, behind the counter. She was serving a piece of pie to a customer. "What makes you think that?"

"I don't know, she didn't come right out and say it, but she did tell me at least I would be back home where I belong," Erica said.

The other waitress had come in and was starting her shift as Erica and Robert went upstairs to pack some of Erica's things. They had told Evie that they would be back tomorrow for the rest. While Erica was packing, Robert took time to look at some of the framed photos he hadn't noticed before. There were pictures of Evie and Erica, their arms around each other. Photos you would usually see of a mother and daughter. One photo in particular caught his eye, the two of them were sitting at the counter of the coffee shop downstairs, both smiling, both looking very happy. Erica had told him Evie was more of a mother figure. It showed in these photos. Erica came back into the room carrying a suitcase.

"I guess this will do for now, until we can come and get the rest," she said.

"You're going to miss her, aren't you?" Robert asked, holding up the picture he had been studying.

"Yes," Erica said. "You know, it's been so long since Mom left us, sometimes I have trouble remembering what she looked like."

"Well, I can tell you one thing," Robert said. "I don't remember you ever looking this happy with her."

Erica took the picture and looked at it, smiling. "She always knows what to say, no matter how bad you're feeling."

Robert pulled her close to him and kissed her cheek. "I love you."

"I love you," Erica said, laying her head on his shoulder. "We should go, before I start crying again."

They walked back downstairs and said goodbye to Evie. Erica did cry again when Evie hugged her and told her that she loved her. Evie gave Robert a hug, whispering to him, "You take care of her, she deserves to be happy."

Once they were in the car, Erica asked, "What did she whisper to you?"

"She told me to take care of you, you deserve to be happy," he said. "You may be right."

"About what?" Erica asked.

"I think she knows more than we think she knows," he said.

They had decided to leave Erica's car until they came back for the rest of her things. The ride home was quiet. Erica was thinking about Carla and how much she had learned to hate her former friend for what she had done. Robert was hoping things would be over quickly, with as few problems as possible. As they pulled into the driveway, it seemed their confrontation would be delayed. For the moment, at least. Carla's car was gone.

MrHenry
MrHenry
247 Followers
12