Erica's Twenty First

Story Info
Erica and her bf argue and she uninvites him to her party.
5k words
3.56
56.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story that has nothing to do with my actual life. I figured it would be boring to wait around for Peter to come back and I didn't wanna wait for material to start writing. Also, my husband and I have gone through many adventures throughout the years, but oddly enough it takes time to remember details. So i figured I'd use this character that's loosely based off somebody from my past. Also, this probably won't be the only person I do this with. Hope you enjoy!

*****

Erica was very excited! It was her twenty-first birthday and she and her girlfriends were gonna go celebrate it wildly. On the other hand, her boyfriend was a little annoyed. He was not invited with them.

Over the last couple days they had been arguing and Erica got fed up and told Chris, her boyfriend, that he was not allowed to go to the party. Chris even thought of crashing the party but even if he knew where it was, he wasn't strong-willed enough to do so. That's what Erica hated about him. Oh he was a very cute guy. Average height, a thin build, but had a very cute face. That's what she loved about him. That and how nice of a person he was.

At least in the beginning it's what she loved. But after a while she got tired of it. He was too nice. Letting people cut in front of him all the time, not defending her if someone ever did something rude to her (whether it was graze her butt in a crowd as he stood nearby or even call her rude names), and not knowing how to do anything around the house. He couldn't even fix a flat tire.

Chris's brother Steve, on the other hand, knew how to do many things. But he was just a brute. Not very attractive and a heavier set man. The kind of man that played on the line in football. Not the quarterback, or the runner or catcher, but the one in front of the quarterback. Not fat, but heavier set. Like a gruff looking biker.

And she did not like him one bit. He was rude and gross and dirty.

He was also, occasionally, lucky. Somehow he found himself at the right place at the right time. Tonight would be no different.

So off Erica went with three of her friends. Though the party was set to be at one of her friend's house, where everybody else was meeting, the four of them wanted to get started early at a club. It was 9 pm when they got to the club and they all got to it right away.

In no time were some guys buying them drinks, and soon after they were all bumping and grinding on the dance floor. Erica could feel plenty of crotches pushing against her, and could even see some free-roaming hands all over some of her friends breasts and butts. At first she didn't think she could go that far, but a couple drinks later and she was the one doing the groping. Not just to the guys crotches and butts, but even her own friends' bodies. She even started kissing them, and the guys were more than happy to pay for the drinks, as long as the groping and touching continued.

Eventually the guys got wind of what the four girls were doing. That it was party girl's birthday and the celebration was soon gonna head back to the friend's house. It was actually her boyfriend's house, where the other two girl's boyfriends were partying with the other guests. The two guys at the bar were having a ball of a time, and when it came time for Erica and her gang to leave, the two guys offered to pay for the cab fare if they would go with them.

So they called for a cab and asked for one of those minivan ones to be big enough for all of them, and off they went, with each guy having two girls around their arms. Three sat in the middle seat and three more sat in the back, each guy in between two females. Erica was in the middle seat, slightly drunk, but since a little time passed and she had perspired a little, feeling more alert. More alert than her friends that is, who were yelling and shouting and laughing at anything the guys said. When she turned to look at the backseat her eyes bulged out a little. Even though it was dark she swore she saw the guys penis sticking out of his pants and one of his friends, the blonde one, with her hand wrapped around it, laughing and tugging at the same time.

"It's true," she heard him say, "I have never cum from a handjob."

Less than a minute later of her tugging on him and he squirted all over her hand and his shirt.

"Or maybe it was that I've never cum from two handjobs in a row?" he said, to which blondie and the other friend in the back, who's an unnatural redhead, lol, started laughing and giggling.

"No, I think it's true," he continued, and the shenanigans kept on as the cab driver tried hard to focus on the road.

"I'm sorry but she is a bitch," a gruff voice said. "She's always doing this shit to you."

"I know...," a voice mumbled.

"There's gotta be better pussy out there. Come with us tonight. You know I'm gonna get laid. I'll find some bitch for you to fuck also," Steven said, trying to convince his brother.

The sight at Chris's apartment was far different.

"I don't wanna...have sex with just anybody. I wanna make love to my girlfriend," Chris whined.

"You can't 'make love' all the time," Steven said mockingly. "You gotta FUCK also. I mean I fuck my wife and 'make love' to her also, but when I really wanna fuck the shit out of someone I go to a club. Those bitches are hot for it."

"Whatever," Chris mumbled out. "I'm just gonna stay here and play Halo."

"Fine. Do what you want. But I'm getting some sweet pussy tonight, then tomorrow I'll 'make love' to my wife," Steven said as he headed out the door.

'Headed down' he texted to his friend.

'K' his friend texted back.

Chris's apartment was on the third floor.

As Steven stepped out of the stairwell his friend said, "Ho, hey, we may end up going elsewhere. A friend of mine is headed to some party on the other side of town. I don't think you know him. Anyways, he said his buddy who's sitting behind just got whacked off by some blonde with big tits. He'll let me know if there's more bitches at the party."

"Cool," Steve said. "In the meantime let's get some brewskis," and off they went.

"Oh fuuuuuu..." was the sound that superseded all others from the cab.

"Damn, ok," the guy sitting in the back of the cab said. "Well, at least I was right about not being able to cum twice in a row from handjobs. Didn't say anything about not being able to from a blowjob. Woooooo!"

"You're one hot bitch...what's your name?" he asked the fake redhead.

She first gulped down his cum then sweetly said, "Megan."

"Fuck Megan. You may not have tits like...her over there," he said nodding over to blondie, "but you can sure suck a dick."

"I can do more than suck dicks," she said as she grabbed his hand and guided his index finger down and under her skirt, inserting it into her pussy.

His eyes began to bulge the moment it touched her wetness. Then they bulged even more when he realized she didn't have panties on. He suspected it as they were dancing earlier, but then thought she just had a thong on. Now it was confirmed.

Amazingly, though, his eyes bulged even more as she squeezed her pussy muscles and almost crushed his finger.

"Hot damn!" he shouted. Now he thought to himself he should definitely tell his friend to come over, whether or not he knew there would be more girls at the party. They could have lotsa fun with this girl alone. But he thought to himself he wanted first dibs, and he'd wait a bit before sending the text.

Shortly after this ordeal happened they arrived at the party, which was already in full swing. The boyfriends if the girls in the cab were there, except for Erica's of course, as well as other friends and siblings of those invited, and even some of the younger neighbors in the area. Since it was already 11PM, some people had already left, but a good chunk were still there.

Only time would tell who the hardcore partiers were.

On arrival the lucky bj guy saw the chicks and thought to himself, 'hot damn, there are more babes here, but I'm gonna text my friend in an hour or so, after I've fucked Megan. And maybe her blond friend also. Dunno how many more times I can cum, though.'

Once inside everyone kinda quickly separated, though. Megan ran off to grab a beer to mask the flavor, taste, and smell, of cum in her mouth.

Erica went to grab some drinks from the bar that was being manned by Megan's boyfriend. She wanted to get really wild now after being turned on by the scene behind her earlier in the cab.

The other two girls went off to meet their boyfriends and tell them, with details missing, of the fun they had at the club earlier.

Just as the two guys were getting bummed out that they lost their easy pieces of ass, some other babes pulled them to the dance floor and started grinding on them.

With drinks going down, and eventually drugs passed around, the party was getting really wild. At least half the people had left. The more tame ones. But the wild ones were still rockin' it, and there were a few who were actually arriving. The last two being Steven and his friend, but that was around two in the morning, an hour from our current time during the celebration.

Erica was weeded up and drugged up and drunk up her ass. Her attire and her attitude showed it. Down to her bra and panties, she was shaking her B size boobs and her cute little butt. Every guy at the party, there were at least fifteen, had already groped her butt and grabbed her boobs by this time. Even though they kept chanting, "Off, off, off, off," she would not remove her bra.

Her other friends were also in a similar state of undress, but they weren't showboating about. Instead they clung to their boyfriends and some of them had already been fingerfucked by their respective boyfriend. Megan was actually on her knees sucking off her boyfriend who was painstakingly trying to still serve drinks at the bar. Nobody could see her behind the bar.

There were only two other ladies on the dance floor at this point, and they were only there because they didn't have boyfriends and the cab they called for was late.

If they'd have followed suit and stripped to their underwear some of the guys might have paid attention to them, but because they weren't that far gone, they wanted out.

Finally, they saw a cab arrive and went out thinking it was theirs. The two passengers got out and greeted the ladies, then walked to the house, and off the ladies went in the cab.

By this time blondie and her boyfriend, the owner of the house, retired to their bedroom for some good ol' fashioned fucking.

The other friend also found another bedroom with her boyfriend and they went and continued their fun in closed quarters. She assumed Megan who was still out there would look after Erica.

Megan was out there, but she was 'out there.' Megan's boyfriend, Brian, couldn't take it anymore and started facefucking Megan. She always liked it rough, and he loved it. Then he turned her so she could get on all fours and started fucking her from behind, and Megan loved every second of it, and every inch.

Now Erica was way past the point of no return. Not a stitch of clothing was on her body. No socks, no underwear, not even jewelry. You couldn't be more naked.

As she kept strutting around she would occasionally jump on the coffee table and bend over and wiggle her cute little butt. Guys were cheering her on and those close to the coffee table would lean forward and grab anything they could. Three hands were fighting to get into her pussy while some were groping her boobs and another was grabbing and slapping her thighs.

It's the touching of her pussy that really got her going. It took three rounds of her dancing around the living room and getting on the coffee table that one of the bigger guys rammed his middle finger up her pussy and with his open palm picked her up and carried her to the couch and laid her down.

He continued fingering her and the other guys huddled around and mostly watched, while some did reach in to squeeze her little boobs.

Then he moved to her face and pulled down his shorts with his left hand, exposing his hard member. He took advantage of her gasps and moans and during one time where she opened her mouth in ecstasy, he slipped his dick in between her lovely lips.

Instead of rejecting it she gave it a deep sensuous kiss, then rolled her tongue around it, feeling all the bumps of his mushroom head. Then she pushed her head forward and took him deeper in his mouth.

With one quick push he rammed his dick all the way in, feeling the back of her throat and moaning loudly. He made her gag for a couple seconds before he pulled out of her mouth and removed his hand and went for her pussy. Just as he got into position, another guy (who was already naked mind you, like most of the guys still there) moved to her mouth and started facefucking her. Others continued groping and two of them were able to grab her long fingered hands and wrap their cocks with them. At first they had to hold them tight to wank themselves but soon she as doing it on her own, and with a fury.

Just as the first guy was teasing Erica's pussy with his big dick, rubbing it against her clit every now and the. Causing Erica to get even hotter, Steven and his friend walked in.

With one guy blocking Erica's face, all he saw was the other guy slam into Erica's pussy. Maybe, just maybe he would have heard her moan and thought it sounded familiar, but with her mouth full of cock she just made an unintelligible sound.

"Now this is some shit," Steven said.

"Oh yeah," Steven's friend said "and there's my friend that texted me getting a blowjob from the skank."

The fucking continued as Steven approached and just as he got to the coffee table the guy in her mouth pulled out and splurged all over Erica's tits. With her eyes closed in ecstasy she didn't see Steven out there, and then her view was once again blocked by another guy putting his dick in her mouth.

The one in her pussy came inside her and he was quickly replaced by another.

Not knowing what to do, but feeling pissed off at the same time, Steven dropped his pants and rolled on a condom. He'd want to teach this bitch a lesson for a while, and now saw a way to let his anger out. The next guy in her pussy pulled out and came all over her stomach, and just as a third guy was getting ready to enter her pussy Steven stopped him and placed himself at her entrance. This was for a mere moment, though, because he wanted her to get no pleasure from this. So he slammed himself in all the way. All 9" of thick meat of his. He expected her to be looser after being fucked by two guys before, but she was still pretty tight.

He was relentless in his punishment, holding off his own orgasm not with just will, but the hatred that burned in him for her. And he kept pumping and pumping her, fucking her hard and fast.

He even reached up, and even though they now had two loads of cum on them, squeezed her little titties as hard as he could. With his hands on her chest, he squeezed and squeezed, then went to her nipples and tugged on them also.

Lucky, or unlucky depending on how you look at it, for him and her, the guy with his dick in her mouth had moved so he was straddling her and was now pumping his dick in and out.

When Erica finally opened her eyes, all she saw was the torso of a man in front of her. She was still stroking the cocks in her hands, which by now had already been replaced twice, and was getting the fucking of her life in her pussy.

She still wasn't sure if it was pleasure or pain she was feeling down there. Each time Steven pulled out she felt empty, when he slammed in he would hit her cervix, causing her to wince a little, but as he pulled back out she felt pleasure again. After every single stroke, though, she felt less and less pain, until there was no more pain and she was passed out.

The guy straddling and fucking her face stayed in place as he came in her mouth, and noticed she was out cold, so the majority of his cum seeped out of her sweet mouth. He got up off her, slapping her face once, not too forcefully, as he left satisfied.

Then Steven finally came. As he pulled out he reached for his phone and started taking pics of her spent body. There was cum on her hair, on her tits, dribbling out of her mouth, drying up on her stomach, hanging off her hands, and leaking out of her pussy. He took many pictures close-up, as well as one full-view picture, making sure nobody came out in any of them.

Though his dick was semi-limp, he approached her face, and squeezed her nostrils shut, forcing her to open her mouth. Then he put his dick in her mouth and felt it start getting harder. He gave everyone the 'ok' sign, then took one more pic of his hardening cock in her mouth, before he started pumping away forcefully.

Though unconscious, her mouth was very noisy because of the cum lurking in it.

Splurg, glurg, glurg.

He didn't know if it was the juices in her mouth or the fact he was hitting the back of her throat that was causing all those noises to occur.

Someone else had now entered her pussy, and though they couldn't get her to give them handjobs on her own, some guys were masturbating themselves with her hand and theirs holding it in place. The boob groping continued, and whenever anyone tired of trying to grope her small boobs, they wiped their hands on her hair.

Not wanting to cum again, yet, Steven pulled out of her mouth and grabbed the spent condom he left on the couch next to her limp body. First he placed it in her mouth and took some pictures, then with a snicker he held it over her mouth and emptied the contents like a tube of toothpaste, letting most of it fall into her sweet mouth, with the last dribble landing on her eye. He took some more pics, and was done with her, for the moment.

Then he put on his jeans again and walked to the front yard. It was probably 3 am now. Maybe later. Shortly after he stepped out for a smoke some more guys came out and left. Then his friend joined him out there, and they started talking about the skank inside, but Steve never mentioned it was his brother's girlfriend.

After all the guys were completely spent, they headed out, leaving Erica in a pool of cum. Even her toes had cum on them.

Maybe it was the lack of noise that caused Megan to stir. She was nuzzled next to her boyfriend, his dick resting between her little cute butt cheeks. She wondered for a second where she was, and then remembered the party. Then, still completely naked she got up and looked around. The only thing she saw was a body draped over the couch. A body that looked slightly familiar.

She lazily walked over to it, pushing some beer bottles out of the way, causing a clinking sound that could be heard outside.

Steven and his friend turned around and peered thru the window. He knew Megan also, and saw even though she didn't have boobs and an ass like his wife, she was still pretty damn fine. Just watching her naked body caused his dick to stir.

When Megan got to Erica she was mortified. Not necessarily because of the cum all over her, Megan herself was pretty wild in the past, but because she was worried something bad had happened to Erica. She shouted over to her boyfriend, who slowly got up and made his way to both of them.

When he got to the couch his eyes grew big at the sight of Erica. He kinda wished he hadn't passed out and gotten to fuck her also. Lord knows he's thought about it plenty of times. Then at the visual of him fucking her his dick started to get hard.

Megan saw this and slapped his penis, telling him to stop getting bad thoughts and to check on her, see if she's okay. Less than a minute later and he said she was breathing regularly and there wasn't any bleeding anywhere, though there were plenty of marks on her.

12